• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(I was still waiting for Zoro, he told me he had a busy day, I guess we can leave 3 comments but not go any further than there, okay?)

"What happen Yoshioka?" Rex said curiously as he saw the girl's attitude change

Yoshioka would look at Konoe for confirmation, nodding as she snapped her fingers.

"Yeah, I got it. When Xordenia touched the area, it wasn't that she was "sent" to a different timeline where she "lived her whole life". Rather, it was from her being "displaced" rather than being accelerated or gone to another temporal plane entirely, making it so that she "died" from touching that area because of how she was "displaced".... did that make sense?" both an explanation, a theory, and a question.

"Hmmm, I think it sorta does. But we need a way to test if it's true...." Konoe replied, walking to the spherical workstation to continue whatever work Yaomu was dealing with.

"We needn't risk it. We need a better way to get by this quick..." the black-haired girl answered.
"In that case I want 10 percent credit." Jack says jokingly.
"In the meantime, I can take you up on that offer a while back. About the whip, to be precise."

Yoshioka would look at Konoe for confirmation, nodding as she snapped her fingers.

"Yeah, I got it. When Xordenia touched the area, it wasn't that she was "sent" to a different timeline where she "lived her whole life". Rather, it was from her being "displaced" rather than being accelerated or gone to another temporal plane entirely, making it so that she "died" from touching that area because of how she was "displaced".... did that make sense?" both an explanation, a theory, and a question.

"Hmmm, I think it sorta does. But we need a way to test if it's true...." Konoe replied, walking to the spherical workstation to continue whatever work Yaomu was dealing with.
"Uuuuuuuuhhhhh 😵‍💫..."

Xordenia was very confused, her mind didnt understand anything of what her master just said

"Huh, I doubt anyone else meets those requirements" Noah said not trustinglynon that idea, looking at the area of this area, how slowly the lights were becoming less powerful due to the passage of time (not literally time be accelerate, but figuratively, you know, like have spent a considerable amount of time in that starting zone)

"If anyu of you could have made mew limited use of lives be used with little time between them, it could have worked better the plan"

Says Xordenia

"I don't think so, the only person who maybe could is dead" Grandpa said, as he looked into the void of the various hallways of this cave, remembering Sasha.

"What about the whip? I only recall offering to go myself." Jack says.
"Remember when we're travelling to that snowy place that you'd offer something? Like, teach me about a whip or... give me something like a whip..." Yoshioka points out.
Noah said not trustinglynon that idea, looking at the area of this area, how slowly the lights were becoming less powerful due to the passage of time
Konoe would take note of this given what she is working on needs some lighting, "Hey, Yoshi, it's kinda getting dark..."

"Yep... wait.... why is it getting dark?" she asked, "Just after we managed to figure something out, it's as if.... speak of the devil...."

"I don't exactly know if we have time but here," Jack say handing her his whip, "The most basic first step is learning how to crack the whip, but I am not sure if I could explain it and I'm not entirely sure if remember how I learned to do it. It's more muscle memory than traditional memory for me at this point. Do you wanna try using your glass to learn or do you want me to try guide you through a slower version of the movement."

"I don't exactly know if we have time but here," Jack say handing her his whip, "The most basic first step is learning how to crack the whip, but I am not sure if I could explain it and I'm not entirely sure if remember how I learned to do it. It's more muscle memory than traditional memory for me at this point. Do you wanna try using your glass to learn or do you want me to try guide you through a slower version of the movement."
"We sorta have time, but... sure..." examining said whip.

"I'd rather let you guide me through it...."

(Could Taeka at all decipher anything from the weird text on the wall?)
(If she is reading from the beginning and never look away unlike grandpa who stop to tlak with the other, she would only decipher the following: "Look" "never approach to the dark" "don't trust what you hear")

Taeka read the text aloud.

"'Look. Never approach the dark. Don't trust what you hear.' I think that's they way we navigate our way through..."

Zebedee raises a brow, replicating something he did when first joined the party. He created a pillar of fire, and sent it in front of the group. If it disappeared, they would know that it's not the way to go.

"'Look. Never approach the dark. Don't trust what you hear.' I think that's they way we navigate our way through..."

Zebedee raises a brow, replicating something he did when first joined the party. He created a pillar of fire, and sent it in front of the group. If it disappeared, they would know that it's not the way to go.
(By the way, I forgot to say it but there are at least 6 different directions paths you can take, they aren't doors or anything like that, but just paths formed by nothing but stone, imagine it like the hallway of a normal cave)

"Okay so most basic step is getting the whip in the air untangled usually you would want to do a fast version of this." Jack says slowly moving his arm.

"Hmmm...." Konoe would think about this, "Since big sis said about displacement of time, and now this...." what could be the connection?

"Okay so most basic step is getting the whip in the air untangled usually you would want to do a fast version of this." Jack says slowly moving his arm.
"Mhm..." doing the same with her arm, Yoshi would follow.

Rex stares through the different passages, trying to see further with his enhanced senses, but this place is still messy with his extra sensory perception.

"Mmmmm, well, it's not that way." Noah noticed how the fire began to diminish.

Deel would gather more heat continously heating the electrons of the atmosphere in his open hand, till it starts to create a flash of light

He would keep it shining bright in order to not stay in the dark and illuminate even in the distance all the way to the ends of a path given its light

even in the distance all the way to the ends of a path given its light
There was not much to see since the light stopped naturally because the paths had desviations, so even if Deel and the rest wanted to extend light they would not be able to see further due to the interceptions.

"Alright so when you bring the handle of the whip up straight, the apex of the initial swing the end of the whip will still probably be close to the ground and traveling up." Jack says moving his left arm straight in front of him, "The end of the whip will still be moving towards that point so you want to swing the whip back down this will cause the whip to form a loop and will allow the end of the whip to go fast enough to crack."

"Alright so when you bring the handle of the whip up straight, the apex of the initial swing the end of the whip will still probably be close to the ground and traveling up." Jack says moving his left arm straight in front of him, "The end of the whip will still be moving towards that point so you want to swing the whip back down this will cause the whip to form a loop and will allow the end of the whip to go fast enough to crack."
"Okay...."

She would try swinging the whip forward and use Godspeed to immediately swing it back down, making a powerful crack.

"Like that?"

"I learned to use a whip because maintaining a metal weapon in my old life would have been difficult. A whip does damage and can hurt like hell, but it does not cut deep enough to kill. Learning to grapple with it took years and even that isn't good for a fight without a way to exploit it. I primarily use it to help me use my own powers." Jack says before attempting to use the whip to grab the iron cube he threw." Jack says.

"I learned to use a whip because maintaining a metal weapon in my old life would have been difficult. A whip does damage and can hurt like hell, but it does not cut deep enough to kill. Learning to grapple with it took years and even that isn't good for a fight without a way to exploit it. I primarily use it to help me use my own powers." Jack says before attempting to use the whip to grab the iron cube he threw." Jack says.
"You could always add serrated edges or something sharp at the end of the whip to make it a lot deadlier...." Yoshi suggested

"I usually didn't need to kill before joining you guys. I have been able to swing and throw people around with it which works decently. Do you think that's good enough for you purposes?" Jack says.

"I usually didn't need to kill before joining you guys. I have been able to swing and throw people around with it which works decently. Do you think that's good enough for you purposes?" Jack says.
"Well, if that's you work with, then I wouldn't nudge further...." she shook her head, "But learning some whip skills are nice...."

Back