• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

the fire, and by extension the light diminished with each passing second, slowly the darkness took hold, time was running out, in turn everyone felt a pain in the part where the black matter was, which grew in their bodies two inches

"Now that I think about it, didn't the person at the door say, be careful with the darkness" Rex said while holding the affected area, remembering his words
"Well, i don't know, I'm not the one who was sentenced to death, hehe, anyway, 4 things you have to know, 1-Get away of the Five, 2-Get away of the Shadow Speeders, 3-Get away of the darkness and the light, finally 4- the Zone change is in the north, so do not deviate, go north or you will die if you stay"

the fire, and by extension the light diminished with each passing second, slowly the darkness took hold, time was running out, in turn everyone felt a pain in the part where the black matter was, which grew in their bodies two inches

"Now that I think about it, didn't the person at the door say, be careful with the darkness" Rex said while holding the affected area, remembering his words
Konoe and Yoshioka did feel the pain, but not enough to be bothersome.

"So even this place has a time limit?" Konoe asked.

"Of course it does..." as she continued to work, "And I'm glad we used this little time, cuz I managed to do some last-minute adjustments..."

From her side, two spherical objects would appear, one folding sideways to reveal a gun and the other — a sword. At the exact same time, the workstation shrunk down back to a size of a manageable, pocket-sized ball.

"Let's leave this place..."

"Besides trying avoid touching anything, but the ground what am I supposed to be careful about doing?" Jack asks bluntly.

"I guess something related with the eyes and maybe can imitate the voices because of all those warnings" Rex said with a shrug as he followed the others.

"Im fed up with all of this...."

Says Deel as he walked with the rest, while Xordenia transforms into her cat form and goes to sit on Yoshioka head, climbing from the leg all the way there

"I will take my nap here and be a good kitty...."

"We'll probably need more light, yeah," Noah said, even she and Rex were having a hard time keeping the flames illuminating their path, since something is always draining the Heat and light

This place looked like a labyrinth and catacombs, there were statues poorly formed by the passage of time, perhaps this place was a sanctuary where the dead were honored.

Just like before there was not much to see, however the feeling of being watched continued, the flames thus light began to descend to a much faster level, the catacomb seemed to extend for several kilometers, although it was difficult to tell due to how there were different corridors as well as they don't know which direction they were moving in.

"The exit is north according to that guard's words, we have to find a way to know where north is, any suggestions?" Grandpa said looking around.

Just like before there was not much to see, however the feeling of being watched continued, the flames thus light began to descend to a much faster level, the catacomb seemed to extend for several kilometers, although it was difficult to tell due to how there were different corridors as well as they don't know which direction they were moving in.
Konoe would keep watch of the lights and Jack as a whole, making sure no one would be caught in their blindspots.
"The exit is north according to that guard's words, we have to find a way to know where north is, any suggestions?" Grandpa said looking around.
"There's no sun's reflection or any sign of a star..." Yoshi replied, "If there's enough info, I could try calculating but... we may have to split up— worse case scenario."

"What would gravity do? I am pretty sure magnets don't use gravity, I mean purples don't have metal powers have metal powers. We are in a different dimension so we probably don't have the north star, the sun could be traveling backwards compared to what we are used to. Pretty much every method of determining north that relies on the position of an object doesn't work because they aren't likely in the same position as usual. That said we don't have a compass with a labelled north end so we could just end up going south." Jack says.

"What would gravity do? I am pretty sure magnets don't use gravity, I mean purples don't have metal powers have metal powers. We are in a different dimension so we probably don't have the north star, the sun could be traveling backwards compared to what we are used to. Pretty much every method of determining north that relies on the position of an object doesn't work because they aren't likely in the same position as usual. That said we don't have a compass with a labelled north end so we could just end up going south." Jack says.
"Indeed, whether or not physics or normal applications of science works here is still something I wouldn't want to risk knowing...".

"Well, one option would be to go up and try to see if we can find a way to differentiate the surroundings, but to do so we have to see if we can find an open space" Rex Says

"I don't think I ever brought up altered physics I brought up the fact magnets always have two poles and I don't know if we have a way to tell them apart here. We should just use the principle of parsimony Occam's razor) until we have evidence against its effectiveness." Jack says.

"I don't think I ever brought up altered physics I brought up the fact magnets always have two poles and I don't know if we have a way to tell them apart here. We should just use the principle of parsimony Occam's razor) until we have evidence against its effectiveness." Jack says.
"Guess so. I kinda overthinked it..." Yoshioka scratched her head.

Deel makes the light in his palm brighter and sends a huge trail of fire across all directions to keep illuminating

"Would be much easier if there were any torches around to lit them up"

"How myuch is it gonna take to get out?"

Says the cat sitting on her master head as it yawns a little and stretches like any ordinary cat

Deel makes the light in his palm brighter and sends a huge trail of fire across all directions to keep illuminating

"Would be much easier if there were any torches around to lit them up"
Yoshioka pulled out spare wood from her spheroid workshop, replaying to duplicate, and handing them over to Deel.

Yoshioka pulled out spare wood from her spheroid workshop, replaying to duplicate, and handing them over to Deel.
He simply put a fire on them all while still in Yoshi hand with his fire breath, spewing with precision and control, not accepting them in his hands from her

"You hand them over to the rest not me..."
There wasn't much to see, just different paths in different directions and lots of statues.
"Do these statues have any meaning? There is many of them and after what we have been so far, i dont think they are just for the looks"

Told the crew his thoughts on them

(i was waiting for others but oh well)
Rex took one of the torches, since he had his only good eye looking around, he also wondered what was happening.

The statues were mostly half damaged and facing different directions, although there were one or another that had a somewhat visible face.

"I don't like this, it looks like some kind of sanctuary, some statues seem to be placed randomly"

Back