• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"To be completely honest...no, i wouldnt believe it..."

Responded with a straight face
"Truth be told, it is. But, I won't explain my not-so tragic backstory for that...." shaking her head and bringing her focus back on her work, "It's simply something to do with coping mechanisms..."

"Truth be told, it is. But, I won't explain my not-so tragic backstory for that...." shaking her head and bringing her focus back on her work, "It's simply something to do with coping mechanisms..."
"Aha...well it would be better to do when we know for sure we are done with this whole fiasco going over here...else we end up exhausting ourselves then end up attacked by enemies during this spar, so put that on hold alright?"

"Aha...well it would be better to do when we know for sure we are done with this whole fiasco going over here...else we end up exhausting ourselves then end up attacked by enemies during this spar, so put that on hold alright?"
"I won't, I promise... Cuz, really, would telling you about myself really solve what happened back there in the prison?" she asked.

"The guy said we had to go north, the thing is that this place seems to be a kind of labyrinth and since we can't see the sun, we don't know how to position north, south, west or east, any suggestions?" Rex asked the others.
(...ignored again.... Tal vez comenzar a matar a gente los haga reflexionar

Nah i joke, keep talk, eventually we will move i guess)

"At this point i dont think it matters anymore..."

Says to Yoshioka
"Does it?" she returns the question back, but nods slowly with his answer.

"But, yeah, I can you about those stuff much later after all of this. Though I'd need a reminder for that...." she jokes, looking back at Rex.

(Ahhh finally)

"Well that's a lot of information" Noah said although she received a small sap from Rex, because she basically told her"a lot of text", Rex rolled his eyes before looking around.

"The guy said we had to go north, the thing is that this place seems to be a kind of labyrinth and since we can't see the sun, we don't know how to position north, south, west or east, any suggestions?" Rex asked the others.
"Konoe and Xordy will be on the lookout, try covering as much area. Me and Deel will make camp here, at least temporarily."

"Konoe and Xordy will be on the lookout, try covering as much area. Me and Deel will make camp here, at least temporarily."
"Im covering alright 😼"

Smugs as she stretches her arms all over the area, covering it as told by Yoshi, she was doing as told but not the way she thought

"Ha ha ha..."

Laughed Deel a little, it could be heard by anyone nearby him, it wasnt loud but audible enough to tell what occured, in this case this just happened

(
sukuna-jujutsu-kaisen.gif
)

Then Xor would be "displaced" to the initial place where she was, she felt like one of her lives had gone, no, it was different, it was as if she had actually lived that life completely and died right here because of age, now being alive due her extra lives, something displace its victim in time

Then Xor would be "displaced" to the initial place where she was, she felt like one of her lives had gone, no, it was different, it was as if she had actually lived that life completely and died right here because of age, now being alive due her extra lives, something displace its victim in time
Yoshioka would stop tweaking her trinkets when she saw that. Eyes wide open for any possible thing happening. Sure enough, there's no way that Replay would replicate that. Because....

"Time. It's time...." she said, audible enough for them to hear.

"What the hell" Noah say after see that

"Okey, mmmm, i guess that is why they say there is not much possibilities to return to real-space if something is restarting their progress in the Regnok" Rex theorize

"What the hell" Noah say after see that

"Okey, mmmm, i guess that is why they say there is not much possibilities to return to real-space if something is restarting their progress in the Regnok" Rex theorize
"Then that means that there is a time limit over here. How many hours... No, that won't make sense. If time here works differently, then the moment Xordy touched that said area, something must've happened. My analysis dictates that one of her lives are lost. If any of us touch it, we would die..."

(
sukuna-jujutsu-kaisen.gif
)

"Meeooow...that felt weird...."

Says holding her head a little

"Well, we better stay together and get out of here." Rex says
"We can't get out of here. Who knows if the area just outside contain that very same phenomenon?" as much as Yoshi was sure about Deel's sudden laugh, her worry took over what could've been a chill conversation.
"Meeooow...that felt weird...."

Says holding her head a little
Konoe would easily grab her by the hips away from that area and try walking near to Yoshioka's spherical workplace.

"Yaomu's right. We can't make any risks unless we examine each one thoroughly..."

"We can't get out of here. Who knows if the area just outside contain that very same phenomenon?" as much as Yoshi was sure about Deel's sudden laugh, her worry took over what could've been a chill conversation.
"Now what?"

Asks Deel after what happened earlier
Konoe would easily grab her by the hips away from that area and try walking near to Yoshioka's spherical workplace.

"Yaomu's right. We can't make any risks unless we examine each one thoroughly..."
"I can test them out which are safe, i got 8 lives to spare"

Suggested in regards to the areas

We can't get out of here. Who knows if the area just outside contain that very same phenomenon?" as much as Yoshi was sure about Deel's sudden laugh, her worry took over what could've been a chill conversation.
"Eh Yoshioka, do you forget that this place has a time limit even if we dont count the enemy or enemies that is there before the only exit closes?" Noah ask her, remember the War King's words
"The people who are in the Regnok sees theselves emerge in a reflection of reality, strength and powers are useless inside, if you stay inside for a long time you will never return, it consists of 5 levels, however it changes from Regnok to Regnok so i cannot really tell what you would found there" he said.

"By thw way who are you to be interested in this group?"

(To be honest, you guys already lost a some time during the previous test, as some of the soul mirro that were still there said, like Konoe's, If I hadn't intervened to get Yoshioka out, probably she would die..)

"Eh Yoshioka, do you forget that this place has a time limit even if we dont count the enemy or enemies that is there before the only exit closes?" Noah ask her, remember the War King's words
"..."
"I can test them out which are safe, i got 8 lives to spare"

Suggested in regards to the areas
"Are you sure you can do it? If so, then I do hope there's a way for you to recover your lives..." Yoshioka said.

"Are you sure you can do it? If so, then I do hope there's a way for you to recover your lives..." Yoshioka said.
"Actually meow that I think of it, i have to waits days for the lives to return, along needing to wait a while before i can ressurect again, i almost forgot how my power works"

"Actually meow that I think of it, i have to waits days for the lives to return, along needing to wait a while before i can ressurect again, i almost forgot how my power works"
"That's quite a long time for a recovery, but... we can try to use that as an exploit..." Yoshi nodded.

"We'll have you map out the exit on this cave and have a safe path for all of us to go towards. Teleportation won't do, so I can't hook up any of us to a single Glass shard like with how we arrived at the prison..." Konoe added.

"That's quite a long time for a recovery, but... we can try to use that as an exploit..." Yoshi nodded.

"We'll have you map out the exit on this cave and have a safe path for all of us to go towards. Teleportation won't do, so I can't hook up any of us to a single Glass shard like with how we arrived at the prison..." Konoe added.
"I cant ressurect again unless 9 hours passed....."

Explains about another use of her power
(Actually what the ****)
(???)

"I cant ressurect again unless 9 hours passed....."

Explains about another use of her power
"That is bad, we cannot wait 9 hours and i guess this place Will not last 9 hours either" Grandpa say
(I know you have 9, I just don't remember that you could regenerate them, although I guess that the Cooldown of use is good to prevent you from recovering them easy and from dying prematurely. I'm not upset nor should we change it, I'm just confused)

"I have not experienced decay over the course of my current existence, perhaps I would be immune?" Jack suggests.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want someone to die just like that in case that not work." Rex showed concern at the suggestion.

(Btw, I'm still waiting to see if anyone understands the reference to this place and this enemy)

"No, I want confirmation that the phenomenon is actually time being accelerated. Do you have any iron you could spare?" Jack asks.

"Let's see how fast it rusts!" Jack says throwing the cube into a point where he assumes the phenomenon is occurring.

"I might have missed," Jack says, "but yeah I thought a few things were weird if it was just time, why wasn't Xor able to react, why didn't she starve, and why was her whole body effected?"

"No, it's not just about time. We need Xordy to describe it given she was the one who felt it..." Yoshioka suggests first, "Now, Xordy, how did it feel?"
"It felt as if i had actually lived that life completely and died right there because of aging"

Described to Yoshioka how it was like

"It felt as if i had actually lived that life completely and died right there because of aging"

Described to Yoshioka how it was like
"So I was right...." she scratched her chin.

"But halfway there..." Konoe rebuts, "I'm assuming it's something beyond just time. Because if what you said is true, then the acceleration of time would be very farfetched as to what happened to Xordenia."

"What do you mean by that?" asked Yoshi.

"My other interpretation is something to do with different timelines, wherein she was essentially "sent" to a time when she "lived her entire life" but happened "instantly" in our perspective because we aren't the ones experiencing that." the witch explained.

"Timelines?" Jack asks confused.
"I say "timelines" because of how Xordenia said it herself. She explained that she "lived her whole life" when, in reality, we just saw her touch the 'area' and nothing more. Either the area is sending her to another timeline where she did in fact "lived her whole life" or it's Yoshioka's interpretation — wherein the area just accelerates time for her perspective, making her "live her whole life". Either way, it's a 50/50..." Konoe explained.

"Okay why would it have to be a different timeline couldn't it just be our own?" Jack asks

Last edited:
Back