• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

As the limbs would be destroyed, Yoshioka would apply more force by using [Spring] to make the molecular bonds go tighter with each breakage. As for the cut, Yoshioka would entrap it and for the added touch.

[Memory Replay: Volstagg]!

She'd summon the strength of Volstagg to further increase her hands' strength and durability, wanting to twist its head and try to tip off its bladed arm
From his eye a bright light came out, and a powerful non-reflective beam of energy (it is not like those laser that can be reflected using a simple ordinary mirror, not due hax but pure nature) was fired at full blast at Yoshioka, throw her to severals meter away
Swiftly making her way through the terrain, she manages to make it to the armory, equipping her blades and gun.

Firing off semi-automatic fire of explosive bullets aimed for the bladed arm of the robot, Taeka made her way back to the battlefield.
The robot began to run using his sword to cut the bullets and then fire energy attacks
"'The Destroyer?'" Zeb asked, "How do we stop it?"
"You can't, according to the legends he faced the second War King in a one-on-one fight and he was barely able to contain him in a special prison that was hidden here, the ability of the physical and spiritual planes was needed for that, every certain, A container is sought to bind their soul, Tessa was the container and for it to feed the link while the apathy around, most of whom are already dead, used their strength to stop his code by overloading it with zero energetic information (that is, by redirecting desires and emotions to the point of turning off Investiture, this created static that confused his systems), however it seems that what many thought became reality, the passage of time must have exhausted his energy quite a lot."

From his eye a bright light came out, and a powerful non-reflective beam of energy (it is not like those laser that can be reflected using a simple ordinary mirror, not due hax but pure nature) was fired at full blast at Yoshioka, throw her to severals meter away
Most of her hands were only broken, but had Yoshioka be sent up in the air, only to be suspended as she turned it into Spring.
The robot began to run using his sword to cut the bullets and then fire energy attacks
Before dropping down to intercept the robot with a gigantic Glass spear.

Deel shoots his laser beams at the robot eyes, to try blinding it, while Xordenia attacks with elongated slashes from her arms, after the teammate was done with their attack against the robot upper body area

Taeka fired even more bullets. Many of which were smokescreen bullets to disorient the robot, firing off more rocket and explosive bullets toward the bladed arm once again. Zebedee also launched balls of fire in rapid succession toward the robot's chest.

"If only we had a super powerful magic treasure we could use." Jack says sarcastically.
"Your sarcasm isn't necessary right now!" Zebedee said, "Just stop the robot!"

The robot began to collect data, now, it had useful information and began to counter each of its adversaries, its special scanners detected each of them through Taeka's Smoke Screen.

With his free hand he catches the tip of Yoshioka's spear and with superior strength he completely moved Yoshioka and her spear meets the rest of guard so that they will collide.

After that his shell would turn bright red from the fire and heat attacks, before that he was redirected to the part where Xordenia tried to attack, her claws from the impact with the adamantine material of which the shell was made the robot more The scorching heat ended up causing his claws to break.

Rex and Noah tried to bury it in Ice and same time they tried to push it with their metal control, but the robot was like the scythe making its way through the wheat against the ice and the metal push, they only reduced the destroyer travel speed to... 5%

Grandpa and Sasha went to the armory, mainly to find a way to remove Sasha's handcuffs that nullified her magic since at no time could she remove them.

"What does 'feed the link' mean in this context?" Jack asks.
"The prison here is special, it consists of three parts, Mind, soul and body, the body is the physical restriction of the walls and the floor, the soul is that every so often a vessel is chosen to slowly burn its soul and strengthen the place beyond what would be possible, the mind is different, that thing has no mind, however, it perceives the world, so the apathy were trained here to not only feed on the emotions of the prisoners but to also to generate NULL, a shadow itself that makes it unable to perceive living beings, given that the Destroyer mission is annihilation, if it cannot perceive a threat, then attempts to escape will be reduced to 80%." A guard explains before dodging an energy blast from the Robot

With his free hand he catches the tip of Yoshioka's spear and with superior strength he completely moved Yoshioka and her spear meets the rest of guard so that they will collide.
Yoshioka's spear does managed to hit the guards, but she managed to teleport out of the way to safety.
"The prison here is special, it consists of three parts, Mind, soul and body, the body is the physical restriction of the walls and the floor, the soul is that every so often a vessel is chosen to slowly burn its soul and strengthen the place beyond what would be possible, the mind is different, that thing has no mind, however, it perceives the world, so the apathy were trained here to not only feed on the emotions of the prisoners but to also to generate NULL, a shadow itself that makes it unable to perceive living beings, given that the Destroyer mission is annihilation, if it cannot perceive a threat, then attempts to escape will be reduced to 80%." A guard explains before dodging an energy blast from the Robot
Yoshioka would look around for the Grandfather, he is the one most and worth finding. In terms of how this thing would be defeated with Apathy, then that's one thing off the bucket list.

"I̴t̴'̴s̷ ̷s̸u̴r̸e̸l̸y̵ ̴n̷o̷t̶ ̶m̵a̷d̶e̴ ̵o̷u̴t̵ ̷o̷f̵ ̶m̴e̴t̴a̴l̷,̶ ̴s̸o̴ ̷i̷t̷ ̶m̷o̵s̷t̶ ̷l̸i̶k̷e̶l̶y̷ ̵c̸a̷n̶'̶t̸ ̵g̴e̴t̷ ̴h̸a̴c̵k̸e̸d̸.̶ ̸B̸u̷t̵ ̵t̶h̷e̶ ̵t̵w̴o̸ ̶n̶o̶t̴e̶w̶o̴r̵t̷h̶y̴ ̶t̷h̶i̷n̸g̶ ̷i̷t̵ ̸h̵a̷s̶ ̵a̸r̸e̸ ̷i̸t̵s̶ ̴a̸r̸m̴ ̶b̶l̸a̷d̴e̶ ̵a̷n̶d̷ ̸e̵n̸e̴r̴g̷y̶ ̸b̸l̸a̴s̶t̵.̸ ̷S̸o̴ ̶f̵a̵r̴,̷ ̸i̴t̸'̸s̵ ̶j̷u̸s̷t̶ ̴t̴h̶o̵s̸e̸ ̴t̵w̸o̶—̷ ̴i̸f̴ ̷w̷e̷'̷r̷e̴ ̴g̷o̷n̵n̵a̸ ̴e̶x̴c̵l̸u̶d̵e̷ ̶t̵h̸a̸t̴ ̶a̴m̵p̵l̸i̸f̶i̷c̸a̸t̷i̸o̵n̸ ̸h̵e̶ ̴d̴i̴d̵ ̶e̵a̶r̶l̸i̵e̶r̷.̶" she thought to herself, trying to test something as she would use her domain she released earlier and have its many hands pile up upon the robot as they circled in and attempts to hold its bladed arm, testing if...

"C̷a̴n̸ ̴i̸t̶ ̴d̸a̷m̶a̵g̷e̷ ̷i̴t̴s̸e̷l̸f̷?̶" she asks herself a question, now trying to move the blade towards the robot's own core.

Jack looks at the robot before closing his eyes.
Aonbharr can you try helping me go to the moment after my death. The brief moment I didn't experience. Jack thinks.

I can try. Aonbharr responses.

And so Jack tries empty his mind.
"I know nothing." he says to himself as he tries to stop thinking and force the destroyer to experience nothing.
(If this doesn't work the destroyer probably doesn't even need to adapt)

Yoshioka's spear does managed to hit the guards, but she managed to teleport out of the way to safety.

Yoshioka would look around for the Grandfather, he is the one most and worth finding. In terms of how this thing would be defeated with Apathy, then that's one thing off the bucket list.
The grandfather was surprised by the appearance of Yoshioka close to him, he was gathering his things after freeing Sasha from her bonds, in his hand he had the scepter, the crown piece of incredible power, he look to the robot, He tried to put the piece in his backpack
"I̴t̴'̴s̷ ̷s̸u̴r̸e̸l̸y̵ ̴n̷o̷t̶ ̶m̵a̷d̶e̴ ̵o̷u̴t̵ ̷o̷f̵ ̶m̴e̴t̴a̴l̷,̶ ̴s̸o̴ ̷i̷t̷ ̶m̷o̵s̷t̶ ̷l̸i̶k̷e̶l̶y̷ ̵c̸a̷n̶'̶t̸ ̵g̴e̴t̷ ̴h̸a̴c̵k̸e̸d̸.̶ ̸B̸u̷t̵ ̵t̶h̷e̶ ̵t̵w̴o̸ ̶n̶o̶t̴e̶w̶o̴r̵t̷h̶y̴ ̶t̷h̶i̷n̸g̶ ̷i̷t̵ ̸h̵a̷s̶ ̵a̸r̸e̸ ̷i̸t̵s̶ ̴a̸r̸m̴ ̶b̶l̸a̷d̴e̶ ̵a̷n̶d̷ ̸e̵n̸e̴r̴g̷y̶ ̸b̸l̸a̴s̶t̵.̸ ̷S̸o̴ ̶f̵a̵r̴,̷ ̸i̴t̸'̸s̵ ̶j̷u̸s̷t̶ ̴t̴h̶o̵s̸e̸ ̴t̵w̸o̶—̷ ̴i̸f̴ ̷w̷e̷'̷r̷e̴ ̴g̷o̷n̵n̵a̸ ̴e̶x̴c̵l̸u̶d̵e̷ ̶t̵h̸a̸t̴ ̶a̴m̵p̵l̸i̸f̶i̷c̸a̸t̷i̸o̵n̸ ̸h̵e̶ ̴d̴i̴d̵ ̶e̵a̶r̶l̸i̵e̶r̷.̶" she thought to herself, trying to test something as she would use her domain she released earlier and have its many hands pile up upon the robot as they circled in and attempts to hold its bladed arm, testing if...

"C̷a̴n̸ ̴i̸t̶ ̴d̸a̷m̶a̵g̷e̷ ̷i̴t̴s̸e̷l̸f̷?̶" she asks herself a question, now trying to move the blade towards the robot's own core.
However, the robot began to destroy everything that Yoshioka threw at it, blasting and tearing part of her domain as if nothing, approaching her, an unstoppable force.
Jack looks at the robot before closing his eyes.
Aonbharr can you try helping me go to the moment after my death. The brief moment I didn't experience. Jack thinks.

I can try. Aonbharr responses.

And so Jack tries empty his mind.
"I know nothing." he says to himself as he tries to stop thinking and force the destroyer to experience nothing.
(If this doesn't work the destroyer probably doesn't even need to adapt)
The result was nothing, the robot did not pay attention to him, which could mean two things, either it worked or the Destroyer was simply focused on killing what was closest to him and since Jack was further away he probably wouldn't know the difference.

However, the robot began to destroy everything that Yoshioka threw at it, blasting and tearing part of her domain as if nothing, approaching her, an unstoppable force.
Yoshioka would teleport behind the robot, and give him a nice slight tap. And since this robot is a "non-living" object, it would mean that her ability of Locked On should work— thus her making it switch places with an object meters away and switching it with an object she would throw again and again, all until it's high up in the sky.

Last edited:
Yoshioka would teleport behind the robot, and give him a nice slight tap. And since this robot is a "non-living" object, it would mean that her ability of Locked On should work— thus her making it switch places with an object meters away and switching it with an object she would throw again and again, all until it's high up in the sky.
....However that plan had to fail, the Robot's scanners were faster, detecting her in the middle of her teleportation, and before she could touch him, the robot moved his sword to trying to cut off her hand.

....However that plan had to fail, the Robot's scanners were faster, detecting her in the middle of her teleportation, and before she could touch him, the robot moved his sword to trying to cut off her hand.
[Extend]

Her hand would be detached before the robot would even cut her hand off, reconnecting in a pattern that allows her to give it a slight touch, and finally using Godspeed to steal the speed it has.

[Extend]

Her hand would be detached before the robot would even cut her hand off, reconnecting in a pattern that allows her to give it a slight touch, and finally using Godspeed to steal the speed it has.
something that has never been seen in the history of this planet for a long time, Yoshioka felt how the Robot's speed energy was contaminating her own reserves, destroying her from within, she felt how a burning went through her body causing her immeasurable pain (this also applies to characters who are connected to Yoshioka due to her investiture is the base from this, lower their speed due it began to be killed).

A punch from the robot in her face would send her backwards where Grandpa was, who moved before some debris hit him.

something that has never been seen in the history of this planet for a long time, Yoshioka felt how the Robot's speed energy was contaminating her own reserves, destroying her from within, she felt how a burning went through her body causing her immeasurable pain (this also applies to characters who are connected to Yoshioka due to her investiture is the base from this, lower their speed due it began to be killed).
(I guess Konoe felt some pain, but since Gashadokuro doesn't have Yoshioka's Investiture and is just a result of pure machinery and some Glass, they won't be affected, ig)
A punch from the robot in her face would send her backwards where Grandpa was, who moved before some debris hit him.
To counteract this, she quickly released said energy before it started to do worse, meeting the punch of the robot with an energy beam, followed by her hands pushing her towards the robot to maintain equidistant range.

"So how do we get more NULL?" Zebedee asked, hurling out a disk of pressurized wind toward the robot to attempt to damage it.

Meanwhile, Taeka maneuvered around the robot, attempting to slice it with her blades, but to no avail. Even though her life was in probably more danger than it had been in during this entire journey, she couldn't help but enjoy herself. Propelling herself back with her rocket shoes she had re-acquired, she fired off more homing bullets that would detonate on the robot.

"So how do we get more NULL?" Zebedee asked, hurling out a disk of pressurized wind toward the robot to attempt to damage it.
(okey, I won't comment on the robot´s action againts the group now, just about Null's stuff, since I want @BlackDarkness679 to comment first)

"Thank your friend, we can't, most of Apathy's were killed by her, we don't have enough power and people to generate it, only I remain as the last Apathy" the guard aswner

(okey, I won't comment on the robot´s action againts the group now, just about Null's stuff, since I want @BlackDarkness679 to comment first)

"Thank your friend, we can't, most of Apathy's were killed by her, we don't have enough power and people to generate it, only I remain as the last Apathy" the guard aswner
"She's not my friend... But her pet might be of use..." He responded.

"I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite,
"You're doing a good job sounding like one already. Get your hairball coughing fangirl over here..." Zeb interrupted, "Then, focus on the robot..."

Zebedee really didn't have time to argue with them any further. Honestly, he didn't know if any of them would be alive to by the end of this. But if by some miracle they were, there would be plenty of time serving their sentence for him to address his grievances.

Jack stops his trick. "You are the first to actually kill and it was multiple people not directly involved. Even with your loop hole you broke the law and released this thing now. As you are not single handedly more capable of dealing with it then everyone else who tried. So how about you stop attacking it and work on damage control while the three yellows available try finding a solution." Jack says.

"You're doing a good job sounding like one already. Get your hairball coughing fangirl over here..." Zeb interrupted, "Then, focus on the robot..."

Zebedee really didn't have time to argue with them any further. Honestly, he didn't know if any of them would be alive to by the end of this. But if by some miracle they were, there would be plenty of time serving their sentence for him to address his grievances.
Xordenia slapped Zeb on the face with her extended arm, not long after he finished first sentence

"Shut it bird brain! We ended up here because of your failure from back then, leading up here"

Pointed out when he tried to be rude and accuse others again

The Destroyer began to run towards them at an impressive speed, he used Taeka's explosive attacks to make his way through Yoshioka Glass hands, he responded with three energy balls from his free hand directed at Taeka that go to high speed.

Now, Rex, Sasha and Noah attacked with everything they had, Rex took control of a metal pillar and bent it until it transformed into chains which he slid through the explosions to try to tie the Robot's feet, Noah with force she froze the ground in the Robot's direction to try to make him stumble and Sasha cast a powerful restraint spell and another transmutation spell in an attempt to turn him into a frog.

The robot blasted the chains while he jumped to avoid slipping on the ground due the ice, He used his sword to pierce the spells itself, making it have no effect on him, something that surprised Sasha, who had her eyes wide open...

The Robot fell in the middle of Zeb, Yoshioka, the others, generating a shock wave that sent them flying, The last thing that poor guards saw was how he was crushed by the robot.

(Okay, so out of my own incompetence at not seeing that, I deleted my post)
( .-. Back you forgot that Aonbharr attacked a soldier and Jack literally threw a Genjustsu of those that make people suffer at the Soldiers before they even had the thought that the group were bad people, your point is useless.)
(Including this)
Jack stops his trick. "You are the first to actually kill and it was multiple people not directly involved. Even with your loop hole you broke the law and released this thing now. As you are not single handedly more capable of dealing with it then everyone else who tried. So how about you stop attacking it and work on damage control while the three yellows available try finding a solution." Jack says.
(And since I deleted my post, I guess delete this)

Xordenia slapped Zeb on the face with her extended arm, not long after he finished first sentence

"Shut it bird brain! We ended up here because of your failure from back then, leading up here"

Pointed out when he tried to be rude and accuse others again
Zebedee caught the hand.

"No, you're going to listen. Apathy users can generate NULL, which will cause the robot to become unable to detect living beings, and stop attacking. You and the others are going to generate NULL while we keep the robot busy. Berate me all you want while you do that if it'll make you feel better."

The Destroyer began to run towards them at an impressive speed, he used Taeka's explosive attacks to make his way through Yoshioka Glass hands, he responded with three energy balls from his free hand directed at Taeka that go to high speed.

Now, Rex, Sasha and Noah attacked with everything they had, Rex took control of a metal pillar and bent it until it transformed into chains which he slid through the explosions to try to tie the Robot's feet, Noah with force she froze the ground in the Robot's direction to try to make him stumble and Sasha cast a powerful restraint spell and another transmutation spell in an attempt to turn him into a frog.

The robot blasted the chains while he jumped to avoid slipping on the ground due the ice, He used his sword to pierce the spells itself, making it have no effect on him, something that surprised Sasha, who had her eyes wide open...

The Robot fell in the middle of Zeb, Yoshioka, the others, generating a shock wave that sent them flying, The last thing that poor guards saw was how he was crushed by the robot.
Taeka made sure to maneuver herself away from the group, diving down to avoid the blasts before taunting the robot. And flipping backwards in mid-air before landing on her feet. Taking advantage of the opportunity, she swiftly attempted to strike the robot with a series of sword strikes, each seemingly getting sharper than the last.

As the robot fell, Zebedee let go of Xordenia's hand, and attracted and repelled himself away from the robot, creating propulsion with a burst of fire to try and save the guards.

"You're not dying today!" The Weatherwraith exclaimed.

The catgirl jumps out of the way and lands safely away

"If mentally i can knock the poop out of him, then let get it done"

She releases her aura with the distance being enough for the robot to be in range and affect him with her apathy power

Quickly, the Destroyer used the thrust of the attacks to move towards the weakest of all, Rex's grandfather, leaving the guard alive but quite affected by everything that happened, from the old man's perspective he was already about to fall into the clutches of the Killer robot.

Rex screamed when he saw the last of his family in danger, he pushed himself at maximum speed but he was going to be late, the machine's fingers were only a couple of cm away near his throat.

The old man stepped back as much as he could, trying to use his power of apathy, but honestly, as the guard said, there were needed dozens of people who generated Null energy, the group had no idea of their existence a few minutes ago and they do not have enough power to affect the Robot in so close range.

(like, 2/4 of all the soldiers that Yoshioka killed were Apathy users, with the numbers reaching almost 20 yellow users)

Seeing it was going through Yoshioka's Glass, she thought her base crystal prowess was slightly enough. But, seeing how this thing is just busting through any attack, it requires some form of condition to destroy it permanently.
"Y̶͕̜̤̾̌̎ͅe̴̙͔͗̌̌̾̈́̂̚t̴̛̜̥̹̅̄͆͆̚͠ ̶̖̖̤̖͙͍̳̖̗͇̑̉̄̆͆̾̄a̶̜͖͚̹̬̱͖͛̄̾ń̸̝̜̏͗̎̊̾͒͊͜o̶̭̗̣̙̙͈̍͂͌̒̃̇t̷̛̛̟̯̭̠́̇͂͒̀̌̿̉ḩ̸̜̯̖̪̞͙̊̎̆e̸̬͍̅̔̌̃̌́ŗ̴̛͓̹̟̜̻̞͛̇͜ ̵͇̞͎͉̩̫̮̓͛̒͛̌͘͝i̶͓̥̳̰̹̞̱̒̎͋́́̽͝n̵̬͙͕͓̖͕̭͓͈̐ş̸͈̫̘̰̫̰͌̇̿̑̅̎͜ͅͅp̴͙͈͍͝i̸̜̲͈̮̝͉͙̜͎͍̇̇̉̈́̇̔͗̄̇̉r̴̤̖̻̯̪̯͕̼̦̂̓̎̂̊̕͝a̷̮͕̲̩̮͙͎̔̀̊̓͝ť̸̩̱̉͐i̵̢͚͚͇͋̑͆͜͝ǭ̵͎̆̊̍̐̄͝͝ň̸̬̥̕" replied to herself, seeing how ineffective the attack was and how effective the incoming attack will become.
"I don't care if you shart out a new power every three seconds and you can forecast every move I have. I'm not stopping until you're dead and can't kill anyone anymore!" He said, rushing Yoshioka and cutting into her, "This ends tonight!"
Quickly, the Destroyer used the thrust of the attacks to move towards the weakest of all, Rex's grandfather, leaving the guard alive but quite affected by everything that happened, from the old man's perspective he was already about to fall into the clutches of the Killer robot.

Rex screamed when he saw the last of his family in danger, he pushed himself at maximum speed but he was going to be late, the machine's fingers were only a couple of cm away near his throat.

The old man stepped back as much as he could, trying to use his power of apathy, but honestly, as the guard said, there were needed dozens of people who generated Null energy, the group had no idea of their existence a few minutes ago and they do not have enough power to affect the Robot in so close range.

W̶h̵y̵ ̸d̷o̸n̷'̸t̸ ̷I̸ ̵d̷o̵ ̸j̸u̴s̶t̸ ̷t̷h̵a̸t̸.̶.̷.̷
With a multitude of hand signs at her disposal, and the energy sprouting out from her body, all of the hands in the surrounding area converged and folded into a singular mass of unknowingly majestic– an all-horrifying visage yet a witnessing of the power she has yet to unleash.

[Bunraku: Immigrant]

Interview__Artist_James_Jean_and_Linkin_Parks_Mike_Shinoda_and_Joe_Hahn_Talk_Designing_Art_for__The_Hunting_Party_.jpg

As gigantic hands cloud the sky and enter a building-sized archer bows down upon the robot and the robot only, sealing the robot using the very space itself to entrap it and have it exposed more and more to the Apathy user's attacks.

[Takemoto Gidayu]

All before shooting gigantic spikes of a different Glass- one different from the ones the Destroyer had been dicing and cutting for so long. Raining down at only the target, having to make sure that it's either brute force or something else.

sealing the robot using the very space itself to entrap it
(... You know what...I allowed you to have skills, but continuing to exploit non-stop combinations and effects that they didn't originally have is complicating the fights in the story for an rp that was originally going to be simple...)

The old man managed to get out with difficulty, he had only left behind the backpack since the robot's sword had also moved at same time that his hand in an attempt to cut him, the blade only managed to cut the rope of the backpack.

The attack of Yoshioka causing the robot to fall generating a smoke screen

The attack of Yoshioka causing the robot to fall generating a smoke screen
This could be an attempt to cover up for the next attack, but Yoshioka herself didn't wanna have that chance ever occur. Hence, she used [Azure Spring] to clear out the smoke and have it be collected by the attraction before throwing it down towards the robot.

"Can you make me experience Null perhaps I can mess with it's vision if we stop attacking it then maybe I can confuse it longer enough to be recontained." Jack says.
(I just want to say I now regret removing Jack's ability to turn off all senses with a touch)

"Can you make me experience Null perhaps I can mess with it's vision if we stop attacking it then maybe I can confuse it longer enough to be recontained." Jack says.

The soldier agreed. Jack felt, well, nothing, similar to how everything seemed a little important to him, however, it was different from ignorance, calm or not paying attention, he felt as if the danger ceased to exist or rather the thoughts about that they were in danger stopped flowing in his mind, which began to wander slowly, but when the guy stopped it was a shocking blow that disturbed Jack's mind a little, since it was a quick demonstration, the false information ended up being subdued by the true information, so it was a bit shocking, perhaps that was why so many soldiers were required, in case one had to rest, someone would cover him to avoid the robot would notice due to the amount of false information..

"It is more effective on people, that is why we needed all those personnel that she killed, three or four users couldn't affect it"

(I just want to say I now regret removing Jack's ability to turn off all senses with a touch)
(Well, I'm already rethinking all that about the new sets and how you're going to get them.)

(I didn't even ask if it needed to be removed, I just thought it was a little too morbid)
Jack shakes his head, "Did we give away or lose that treasure, it amplifies Investiture right."

Back