• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Jack thinks, “3”

Then Jack uses telepathy to contact Deel. “A way to get rid of these soldiers without obviously, incriminating us. Now, I am going to give two options shut up, act surprised, and complain telepathically or I will take this as permission to use your mind as my playground while I figure out how better control people."

Jack thinks, “3”

Then Jack uses telepathy to contact Deel. “A way to get rid of these soldiers without obviously, incriminating us. Now, I am going to give two options shut up, act surprised, and complain telepathically or I will take this as permission to use your mind as my playground while I figure out how better control people."
"Im shaking in fear.....I have 9 different ways to arrange your face, thinking which one i should use on you....all while you wouldnt even see it happening, until its too late....my mind can resist your mental powers, so good luck trying and failing"

Talked to Jack back telepathically, his attempt at intimidation or threats were not working with him, let alone his mental power as he pointed out clearly

”Tomas do something!” one of the guards call to his companion, who with his hand made a circle while he released his investiture from the deepest part of his being, what happened next was that a pair of roots came out of the ground at all strength to bind the uncontrolled horse

Jack glances at the roots as he uses his power to make the roots catching Aonbharr wilt before looking back at the soliders and start to drain their will.

"That is nice and all, but why are you making such a big deal out of this. I mean this doesn't benefit you." Jack responds telepathically, "You think you have something to prove don't you?"

As Jack does this he starts to use his powers to try draining Deel's will as well.

Jack seems to chuckle in Deel's mind as he continues. "Why do you want to be seen as the tough guy. You fought a mistwraith dragon that passively created a frozen wasteland, you fought tiamat, you are stronger then the soliders before us. You could probably knock them all out before they could react. I would be fine if you did that in other situations, but causing a scene that can easily be traced back to us would not be great here. So please tell me why don't you want to play along."

"That is nice and all, but why are you making such a big deal out of this. I mean this doesn't benefit you." Jack responds telepathically, "You think you have something to prove don't you?"

As Jack does this he starts to use his powers to try draining Deel's will as well.

Jack seems to chuckle in Deel's mind as he continues. "Why do you want to be seen as the tough guy. You fought a mistwraith dragon that passively created a frozen wasteland, you fought tiamat, you are stronger then the soliders before us. You could probably knock them all out before they could react. I would be fine if you did that in other situations, but causing a scene that can easily be traced back to us would not be great here. So please tell me why don't you want to play along."
Deel mind would prove a challenge to go through unlike the soldiers, therefore his attempts were simply futile to the dragon hybrid, only thing Jack was capable was just talk telepathically and thats about it

"You surely are smart enough to recognize my physical power, but not enough to do the same to my mental one....you would have gotten something out of Yoshioka when she wasnt sure on herself before for example...but not me you undead...so blaze off!"

He just stood there in the place not doing anything, as he just watches the chaos Jack tries to get here simply and went it wont work, there is not many options to be left after

(Yes, the resistance to the yellow investiture is very strange, since it does not point to the powers, but to the source, imagine that you are a truck, someone who steals powers would try to use it on you, pointing to your power which would be the engine , but he can't steal it from you, now an Apathic uses his ability, it doesn't point to the engine, but to the fuel that gives the engine power to start, so it worked, obviusly you can feel the drain in that case)
Jack glances at the roots as he uses his power to make the roots catching Aonbharr wilt before looking back at the soliders and start to drain their will.
while that happen, the soldiers felt that their desire to work was diminishing.

They began to feel strange, however, they knew something was wrong, the three looked at each other and without saying a word they walked closer to the group to see if there was something related.

Aonbharr breaks the roots before turning around and attacks the soliders.

"I feel like this might be time for us to leave." Jack says getting ready to run.

(Are you trying to argue the standard resistance to mind hax protects you entirely from the yellow investiture?)
(Jack profile with your powers is mainly fear focused, which Deel resists along his mind resistance, also ignoring he is among the most confident people of the group, what makes you think Deel is easy to mind hax like the soldiers)

(no, atras impulso de causar odio masivo asi mi)
Aonbharr breaks the roots before turning around and attacks the soliders.

"I feel like this might be time for us to leave." Jack says getting ready to run.
When Aonbharr was about to tackle the soldiers who approached the group one shouted
"Now Javier!" The soldier identified as Tomas would shout, Javier illuminated his aura, a blue color and like a flash, he positioned himself in a somersault towards Aonbharr's head to give him a strong kick that would knock him to the ground, hopefully stunned if not it could be worse

(
image1481930079.jpg

Imagine this, just that Javier jumped and fell instead of the ground on Aonbharr's head thanks to the boost of his Godspeed)

Jack sighs as he discards his disguise going back to his headless horseman persona. Anyone who touched him at this point would experience immense pain, they would feel themselves both burning and freezing, being scratched, bludgeoned, and stabbed all over. Jack then starts to speak, "I try to do this the easy way, you guys didn't want to deal with paper work, I tried to let you to leave peaceful, but now I am tired of trying, time to be dying."

The world seems to change in soliders' and Jack's point of view their equipment and clothing has became broken and torn and near buildings seem to be barricaded.
(Jack is no longer trying to drain will)

(I honestly don't know what Zeb and Taeka are supposed to do here lol)
(Well, to be honest I was hoping someone would react and do a comment on what Jack is doing, since he is putting the soldiers in a state of sensitive torture, basically a genjutsu but you can see how they get upset since it's not just their mind what is being affected but part of their body is having the reaction due their reflexes when being tortured, so the characters say something or take the opportunity to start taking distance from the soldiers)

"Hey, hey, hey! That's a bit too much, don't you think?" Zeb said.

Taeka pushed Zeb back.

"Dude, we've gotta move. It's unsettling, but we've seriously gotta go..."

Meanwhile...

"Huh, I kinda wonder what they're doing..." finally finishing up the touches, Yoshioka would press a button, causing it to disappear and hide away like a magician's trick.

"I mean, not like I can predict the future, right?" joking.

"Creator, it'd be ill-advised to make a joke like that..." replied another, one whose voice is very ambiguous towards their gender. "Especially considering the enemies we are up against as you planned.."

"I know, I know. There are a lot of things we gotta consider given- as you said- the people we'd be fighting are literal gods. I can't even think we'd get this far had it not been for the guidance of all of my friends..." looking at her hand, "And the fact that my brother and my sister (Taeka), my pet and my other self (Konoe); I have so many people I have to take care of..." looking at the mess she made with her workshop, now slowly going undone like a crime scene raveled together and closely tightened.

"But that's also the same reason why I had to stop here and work on these tools, train myself by carrying these weights and break my limits by fighting against myself a thousand times each hour. It's all for them, not for me. And this was never to gain more power— nor was it the reason I chose to want the crown— but because of them, I need to get all pieces of the Crown before that damn Pythia or Rassilon does...."

"Indeed. You're humbleness reaches no bounds, my Creator." replied the other.

"Don't mention it. You should go and do as what I planned... Gashadokuro."

"Understood"

(

SE A AUTORIZADO QUE EL GENERAL TABLOS TOME CONTROL DE MI MENTE)

The screams were not unexpected when the soldier were tortured, the old woman who accompanied the Soldiers open her eyes what was happening, noticing how the group start to run.

However, while the group start tomoved, Noah turned to run but she collided with something as hard as a wall, she immediately backed away.

In front of her was the Centurion who was guarding the bonfire area (Which is where Deel and the group are, something established in previous posts), his size far exceeded those present and his presence permeated the surroundings with a heavy air

zezhou-chen-web1-1024x752-1.jpeg

"Shit" the old man said, his first bad word in many years.

Sasha knew they were already in bad situation but now is worse.

Although Rex know exactly how serious the situation was, he moved to protect Noah, who had step back.

The centurion saw those present analyzing the situation, understanding what was happening in a moment.

"BY THE LAWS OF THESE LANDS, YOU HAVE BEEN SEEN ATTACKING A GROUP OF KINGDOM SOLDIERS, YOU ARE ADVISED TO SURRENDER THUS WE DONT NEED TO FIGHT, OTHERWISE I WILL BE FORCED TO NEUTRALIZE YOU (Jack) AND YOUR GROUP" He spoke with an authoritative voice, however no emotion could be seen or something similar, was a pure neutrality

Rex raises his hands

"You still wish to negociate and not fight now?"

Says to his comrade that initially was against Deel when he optioned to fight, the situation was worse now by this point
(I have to say, if Jack moved his cards right I could very see letting the group go but when he brought his horse to the equation and destroyed the Roots that was when the strategy went to the toilet)

When the old man let out a curse, that couldn't be good. This was the guy that had planned for everything, at least in the mind of Zeb, so this wasn't going to end well.

Zeb raised his hands.

Meanwhile, Taeka noticed all the reactions, but in spite of that, still wanted to go against this Centurion. It was a weird inclination inside of her.

Maybe later, when it won't risk potentially getting everyone else killed.

"Screw it," Taeka said, raising her hands.

(I didn't mean to touch them yet more Jack is about to torture them not actually hitting all of them before the can react I mean one's a godspeed, but if we are just going to skip pass that part okay)

"I quite literally just touched them." Jack says.

(I didn't mean to touch them yet more Jack is about to torture them not actually hitting all of them before the can react I mean one's a godspeed, but if we are just going to skip pass that part okay)
(Eh, honestly they weren't prepared for all this, I mean, they're just a couple of random soldiers doing their job, they're not elite forces, also Godspeed is situational, not everyone has the same level andHell, all Godspeeds need to charge their power first before using it, that's @Backbackback {i dont mad for that if you ask me, back} who found a loophole to have power most of the time. )
Jack sighs as he discards his disguise going back to his headless horseman persona. Anyone who touched him at this point would experience immense pain, they would feel themselves both burning and freezing, being scratched, bludgeoned, and stabbed all over. Jack then starts to speak, "I try to do this the easy way, you guys didn't want to deal with paper work, I tried to let you to leave peaceful, but now I am tired of trying, time to be dying."

The world seems to change in soliders' and Jack's point of view their equipment and clothing has became broken and torn and near buildings seem to be barricaded.
(Jack is no longer trying to drain will)
(^T hey would touch Jack when they saw that he use a disguise but not expecting what else he could do, after all it was more of a reflex than a well-structured plan, I see someone dangerous, and i were a police officer and was with my companions, probably I would jump to neutralize the target along with my team as quickly as possible without taking into account the possibilities)

"I quite literally just touched them." Jack says.
"From here I can see that you used a sensory ability" he said casually, watching as the soldiers tried to compose themselves, noticing the sudden movements of their spasms after separating themselves from Jack a little.

"Besides, your partner pointed out that you preferred to negotiate rather than fight, however go here launching a technique on them, so I ask you to cooperate, after all resisting a routine check is very suspicious and not helpful to your history"

"They tried to attack me, I admit I have technically hurt them, I admit to having threatened them, I admit to interfering with the their investigation, but I acted alone. The reason I interfered is because I know the woman is a liar. I didn't just say it out right because I didn't think they would believe me." Jack says walking towards the man with his hands in the air.

(To clarify Jack only showed the changes to his surroundings to the 3 soldiers he didn't target anyone else.)

"They tried to attack me, I admit I have technically hurt them, I admit to having threatened them, I admit to interfering with the their investigation, but I acted alone. The reason I interfered is because I know the woman is a liar. I didn't just say it out right because I didn't think they would believe me." Jack says walking towards the man with his hands in the air.
"I mean, they are just doing their job, it's not like they believe absolutely everything, there are different points of view for things, so if the old woman is lying, after interrogating her, one would realize it."
(To clarify Jack only showed the changes to his surroundings to the 3 soldiers he didn't target anyone else.)
(He is pointing to the reflexes that the body makes when feeling an emotion. Have you ever felt like you fall in a dream and your whole body shakes? That same thing happened to the soldiers and the centurion is referring to that since It's something that can be noticed)

(I just wanted to make clear no one else should see the surroundings change unless some oddly specific power)
"Well, I lost my head a while ago." Jack says pointing at his seemingly headless stump assuming his disguise still works.

(I'm gonna need @BlackDarkness679 to post Xordenia seeing the soldiers on a distance, so that Konoe can arrive)
Xordenia would pick up with her ears something and looked while still sleepy in the distance, she spotted soldiers in the area with her group caught up in the middle of it with them

"Uhm....master....i think there is trouble for our friends...."

Pointed out upon spotting that

Xordenia would pick up with her ears something and looked while still sleepy in the distance, she spotted soldiers in the area with her group caught up in the middle of it with them

"Uhm....master....i think there is trouble for our friends...."

Pointed out upon spotting that
"Oh rats..." Konoe sighed, materializing her staff from her hands, she'd use her free hand that wasn't carrying Xordenia and start to circle around the direction of the soldiers.

"Oh rats..." Konoe sighed, materializing her staff from her hands, she'd use her free hand that wasn't carrying Xordenia and start to circle around the direction of the soldiers.
(Is she running to act against the soldiers or is she just running to be closer but without doing anything and will stop?)

(Is she running to act against the soldiers or is she just running to be closer but without doing anything and will stop?)
(Lemme draw it)
image.png

(K - for Konoe, S- Soldiers
The curved line you see is the way she is going- of course not that close to the soldiers, but circling.
The dotted line is where she plans to go to- flanking them from behind to bear the element of surprise)

(Lemme draw it)
image.png

(K - for Konoe, S- Soldiers
The curved line you see is the way she is going- of course not that close to the soldiers, but circling.
The dotted line is where she plans to go to- flanking them from behind to bear the element of surprise)
(Understand now)

"Well, I lost my head a while ago." Jack says pointing at his seemingly headless stump assuming his disguise still works
The centurion just stopped talking to Jack, he looked at the soldiers waiting to see how they finally composed themselves.

"Well, anyway, follow us" A soldier would say slowly putting his hand on the handle of his dagger, however, it was not because he wanted to use it, rather it was out of caution due to what had happened, slightly nervous.

Rex sighed in frustration, he knew that they should have left as indicated, but when he informed his teammates they simply said "Hey wait a minute, nothing bad will happen" and now something bad happened.

They probably will open an investigation folder, and it would not end well at all.

The centurion stayed close to the group just in case, now one of the soldiers began to move, making it clear that the others had to follow him.

Deel thinks for a moment on the situation and comes with a quick possible escape, so informs his teammates telepathically

"Plan B, i will release a thick wall of steam, we use that as our escape plan till it goes off and i will maintain it till we get all out, methods of transport like teleportation and so on from any of you if you have it, are welcomed too for easier disappearance"

"You wanna get captured just to escape after, instead of avoiding capture in the first place? Does that sound right to you...."

Responded back to him

"Old man you are wise or whatever, you prefer we just get caught or worse?"

Back