• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Tessa slightly smiles.

"I found you" she said while in the blink of an eye she moved to where Yoshioka was, the real Yoshioka, being 10 meters away from her.
Upon saying that, Yoshioka blinked and disappeared again.
"Destruction of private property is added to your crimes, anything else you want me to add?" starting to walk towards her reloading her revolver
Reappearing with the same blanket and sword...

[Memory Replay] was used to bring back the materials, and with the clap of her hands, made the liquid concrete become solid as she threw giant stone projectiles to block or hinder her aim during reload.

"So a gunslinger plus an Ordinary..." she thought, "I guess the guards have yet to use Apathy. Meaning that..." as her realization came true, she tried using Godspeed to gain more speed and circle her around.

Upon saying that, Yoshioka blinked and disappeared again.

Reappearing with the same blanket and sword...

[Memory Replay] was used to bring back the materials, and with the clap of her hands, made the liquid concrete become solid as she threw giant stone projectiles to block or hinder her aim during reload.

"So a gunslinger plus an Ordinary..." she thought, "I guess the guards have yet to use Apathy. Meaning that..." as her realization came true, she tried using Godspeed to gain more speed and circle her around.
...it didn't work...

"Let me tell you something, you don't know my men as well as I do, and they know me well, which means that they can target everyone here except me, it was a job that took years and practice, but as you can see, Godspeedsters, its fruits." She began to speak, shooting two time to Yoshioka again since her attempt to use Godspeed failed, the bullet was fast enough that one destroy her giant stones, in fact the gravitational push was such that it attracted the debris directly above Yoshioka and the other destroy her weapons

"Let me tell you something, you don't know my men as well as I do, and they know me well, which means that they can target everyone here except me, it was a job that took years and practice, but as you can see, Godspeedsters, its fruits." She began to speak, shooting two time to Yoshioka again since her attempt to use Godspeed failed, the bullet was fast enough that one destroy her giant stones, in fact the gravitational push was such that it attracted the debris directly above Yoshioka and the other destroy her weapons
"Right. It's always the outside factors that affects the plans..." she sighed, teleporting out of the way, seeing it through both Precognition and the calculation she made, avoiding the other destroying her weapons, but left an eggshell to cause another massive explosion.

"So, I guess my other assumption was right. Apathy can be selective and not indiscriminate, right?"

The explosion hugged Tessa, however it began to surround her in a whirlwind of fire like a spiral around her, nullifying Yoshioka's original plan and giving Tessa extra protection.

"It's just a matter of practice" she move toward Yoshioka, She could feel how the air, rock and slightly herself began to be drawn towards the fire tornado controlled by a millimeter precision of personal gravitational control.

"It's just a matter of practice" she move toward Yoshioka, She could feel how the air, rock and slightly herself began to be drawn towards the fire tornado controlled by a millimeter precision of personal gravitational control.
"I have been told about you being centuries or even millennium old in terms of experience. Quite rude having to fight what seems to be a child to you, huh?" she made another insult, charging head on seemingly.

Last edited:
"I do have been told about you being centuries or even millennium old in terms of experience. Quite rude having to fight what seems to be a child to you, huh?" she made another insult, charging head on seemingly.
"Me? I'm not even 40, bruh, someone misunderstands transferring knowledge to future generations through texts and teachings to literally live all that time, also, i dont know all that level of knowing, Those are the Centurions, although they taught me a couple of tricks, I'm not at their level. ." She just wait for Yoshioka to enter more fully into her field of effect, although first she would have to pass the explosion that is surrounding her like a tornado spins over its own eye.

"Me? I'm not even 40, bruh, someone misunderstands transferring knowledge to future generations through texts and teachings to literally live all that time, also, i dont know all that level of knowing, Those are the Centurions, although they taught me a couple of tricks, I'm not at their level" She just wait for Yoshioka to enter more fully into her field of effect, although first she would have to pass the explosion that is surrounding her like a tornado spins over its own eye.
Yoshioka made a somewhat amused face, but not exactly a smile or anything that'd make a crazy person. With a touch of the field of effect, the technique would activate.

Locked On can only teleport herself and nearby objects— "objects" ranging from everyday things to even inanimate and nonliving ones, even including Konoe and Gashadokuro.

Having that logic in mind, said field of effect — specifically the tornado this woman just made— would be teleported elsewhere, around the area where the guards are still sleeping, alongside switching places with a faraway rock before firing...

[Dry Ice]

Having a beam of pure cold sent her way, one much faster and stronger than the one used against Taeka, given there's no limit to how much she'll hold back.

Yoshioka made a somewhat amused face, but not exactly a smile or anything that'd make a crazy person. With a touch of the field of effect, the technique would activate.

Locked On can only teleport herself and nearby objects— "objects" ranging from everyday things to even inanimate and nonliving ones, even including Konoe and Gashadokuro.

Having that logic in mind, said field of effect — specifically the tornado this woman just made— would be teleported elsewhere, around the area where the guards are still sleeping, alongside switching places with a faraway rock before firing...
(Bro just killed at least 10 innocent people)
[Dry Ice]

Having a beam of pure cold sent her way, one much faster and stronger than the one used against Taeka, given there's no limit to how much she'll hold back.
Tessa opened her eyes, she could feel a couple of lives being extinguished.

The attack hit her, freezing her... but that didn't last long... the ice began to break while slowly the ground began to shake.

In the final ice broke, Yoshioka could see Tessa's grim face.

"For your crimes currently committed, which are being part of a wanted group, attempted escape from prison, destruction of government property, and currently homicide, by the judiciary that the War King give me, I sentence you to death... " She said coldly while rage start to feed her power.
Rex sighs.
"Anyway, let's go through the patio" he would say to start walking.
(Also, huh guys, you should post something like you follow me to continue this @ZoroNotZolo @BlackDarkness679 @Lou_change )

"For your crimes currently committed, which are being part of a wanted group, attempted escape from prison, destruction of government property, and currently homicide, by the judiciary that the War King give me, I sentence you to death... " She said coldly while rage start to feed her power.
"Stop yapping." she shot more beams and head right towards Tessa, wrapping her hands in a blue-ish aura, but one not of an Investiture. "Talkative b*tch."

Yoshioka was automatically smashed by the intense gravity upon entering her gravity field, shattering several of her bones and make her lost balance, the gravity go crazy, her body literally collapsed to the ground from the extreme pressure.

(Yeah, I'm not going to accept something like she dodged it or used her abilities by creating a clone, you literally jumped into the shark's mouth in this friend, accept it, but don't worry I'm not going to kill her)

Tessa's aura kept Yoshioka on the ground so hard, crushing her that she couldn't even lift a muscle. Later Tessa kicked her hard, sending her crashing through several walls, causing her to break more bones, The kick left a huge mark in her stomach, the only good thing was that Yoshioka managed to get out of the area of effect.

Tessa's aura kept Yoshioka on the ground so hard, crushing her that she couldn't even lift a muscle. Later Tessa kicked her hard, sending her crashing through several walls, causing her to break more bones, The kick left a huge mark in her stomach, the only good thing was that Yoshioka managed to get out of the area of effect.
"..." seeing the fail, she used Spring and Glass to regenerate herself, one far faster than Konoe. She never really received that fatal of an injury, but went in to charge once again, as if she didn't experience what happened earlier.

"..." seeing the fail, she used Spring and Glass to regenerate herself, one far faster than Konoe. She never really received that fatal of an injury, but went in to charge once again, as if she didn't experience what happened earlier.
Tessa raised her gun and fired a bullet that almost looked more like a purple energy bolt towards Yoshioka, going for her stomach.

Tessa raised her gun and fired a bullet that almost looked more like a purple energy bolt towards Yoshioka, going for her stomach.
"The area of effect is something I need to measure first." she thought, switching places with the bullet and continue rushing her without stopping. "Answer the two first, and then I can start using that..."

"The area of effect is something I need to measure first." she thought, switching places with the bullet and continue rushing her without stopping. "Answer the two first, and then I can start using that..."
Although Yoshioka changed his place with The bullet, in fact, instead of going straight, it would quickly change direction without losing speed or strength, going to impact behind her, Tessa changed the gravity around her to raise the ground, creating a wall so that it could collide with Yoshioka literally in her face..

Although Yoshioka changed his place with The bullet, in fact, instead of going straight, it would quickly change direction without losing speed or strength, going to impact behind her, Tessa changed the gravity around her to raise the ground, creating a wall so that it could collide with Yoshioka literally in her face..
"Homing attacks, that's one..." again, teleporting out of the way and neutralizing the bullet with [Dry Ice].

With that distraction in action, Tessa jumped towards Yoshioka, firing three shots the closer she got to her.
"If the gravity was enough to crush my bones, then measuring the gravity of the Earth should do the trick." she would stomp on the ground to make a concrete cone to enclose Tessa and have many beams of ice skewer her. "It would take around 4,000 Newtons to break a human femur. Combining the usual value of Earth's gravity to be 9.8 m/s^2, then the force she just applied should be around 408 kg of force. But I guess that's getting too hypothetical given it's an Investiture I'm dealing with... So, the main factor would her "activation ability" and the limit to how many forces she can apply at a time..."

Tessa had had enough of the games, she reloaded her revolver as she walked, she reversed her gravity field, now pushing everything out of the way, even tearing the wall to create a concrete cone for her to pass through.

Tessa had had enough of the games, she reloaded her revolver as she walked, she reversed her gravity field, now pushing everything out of the way, even tearing the wall to create a concrete cone for her to pass through.
"As expected, that's what she'd do- common push and pull." she replied to her own thoughts, as Yoshioka would take upon a starting running position, "Plus, the speed of the gravity field should be about the same as how you would measure Earth's..." and due to her further notice, began to seemingly move superhumanly quick and teleport through the reversed field, using [Carmine Autumn] to counteract it.

"As expected, that's what she'd do- common push and pull." she replied to her own thoughts, as Yoshioka would take upon a starting running position, "Plus, the speed of the gravity field should be about the same as how you would measure Earth's..." and due to her further notice, began to seemingly move superhumanly quick and teleport through the reversed field, using [Carmine Autumn] to counteract it.
"Slade" she murmured.

Before Yoshioka could touch her, the area where Tessa had kicked Yoshioka before contracted and opened, a stream of blood began to flow out as her wound began to leak. It was a gravitational tearing redirected to a specific area that required two things, one was had hit the target with pure investiture and later be close to activated the damage

"Slade" she murmured.

Before Yoshioka could touch her, the area where Tessa had kicked Yoshioka before contracted and opened, a stream of blood began to flow out as her wound began to leak. It was a gravitational tearing redirected to a specific area that required two things, one was had hit the target with pure investiture and later be close to activated the damage
The damage would quickly be healed thanks to Glass and having specific parts of her body become Spring to reduce the damage, little by little, and utilizing [Carmine Autumn] to neutralize Tessa's field.

The next thing Tessa did was punch Yoshioka's face, turn off the push-field, now pushing herself to accelerate and her fist was charged with raw investiture

The next thing Tessa did was punch Yoshioka's face, turn off the push-field, now pushing herself to accelerate and her fist was charged with raw investiture
Not foreseeing the bluish aura glowing on Yoshioka's arms was a mistake, and since punching her, she used [Azure Spring] now infused in her fist to both block the punch and counterattack with double the force.

Not foreseeing the bluish aura glowing on Yoshioka's arms was a mistake, and since punching her, she used [Azure Spring] now infused in her fist to both block the punch and counterattack with double the force.
However, what Tessa wanted was to come into contact with Yoshioka,

"SLADE!"
The next thing that happened was that Yoshioka's limbs that came into contact with Tessa were torn off.

However, what Tessa wanted was to come into contact with Yoshioka,

"SLADE!"
The next thing that happened was that Yoshioka's limbs that came into contact with Tessa were torn off.

"Predictable..." she muttered, as the limb that was torn off seemingly grabbed Tessa and, thanks to the pre-existing [Azure Spring] and [Carmine Autumn], Yoshioka could unleash a powerful attack. Tearing her other limb off, she'd warp far away and regenerate both limbs.

"[Orchid Fall]" as an expulsion zone would be created from both the attraction and repulsion, as it encompassed a large area.

"Predictable..." she muttered, as the limb that was torn off seemingly grabbed Tessa and, thanks to the pre-existing [Azure Spring] and [Carmine Autumn], Yoshioka could unleash a powerful attack. Tearing her other limb off, she'd warp far away and regenerate both limbs.

"[Orchid Fall]" as an expulsion zone would be created from both the attraction and repulsion, as it encompassed a large area.

Tessa, however, the attack was not moving her, in fact, Tessa would begin to move it with both hands, every step left, moving Yoshioka's attack, her aura and determination began to increase, taking control over the attack until it is crushed and reduced to nothing.

"Is that your best?" she simply had to do Yoshioka process to create her attack but in reverse using her power

"Miss Tessa" shouted the guards (there are no centurions) arriving at the battlefield getting into a fighting position with weapons raised

"you are outnumbers, surrender" one of guards scream

Tessa, however, the attack was not moving her, in fact, Tessa would begin to move it with both hands, every step left, moving Yoshioka's attack, her aura and determination began to increase, taking control over the attack until it is crushed and reduced to nothing.
"Right, Purple Investiture does control gravity... But at least, that's something Tessa should anticipate."
"Is that your best?" she simply had to do Yoshioka process to create her attack but in reverse using her power
"Yeah." she gave a thumbs up, likely lying.
"Miss Tessa" shouted the guards (there are no centurions) arriving at the battlefield getting into a fighting position with weapons raised

"you are outnumbers, surrender" one of guards scream
"..." Within a moment's notice, Yoshioka would be moving at very fast speeds, sword raised and slashing already at the guards without a second to even say their sentence.

"..." Within a moment's notice, Yoshioka would be moving at very fast speeds, sword raised and slashing already at the guards without a second to even say their sentence

or so she think, since the guards avoided all her cuts, feeling a strong fervent desire to put an end to this intruder, their auras showing different colors, each one shining telling a different story.

Blocking, dodging, pushing and jumping were a couple of maneuvers they used to escape death at the hands of Yoshioka.

The next thing was a jump from different places

Tessa looked at someone next to her and he understood what she wanted to do.

"Formation 4H, Zone Protection" They would say while stabbing their swords into the ground.

(Teleportation within that area is no longer possible)

or so she think, since the guards avoided all her cuts, feeling a strong fervent desire to put an end to this intruder, their auras showing different colors, each one shining telling a different story.

Blocking, dodging, pushing and jumping were a couple of maneuvers they used to escape death at the hands of Yoshioka.

The next thing was a jump from different places

Tessa looked at someone next to her and he understood what she wanted to do.

"Formation 4H, Zone Protection" They would say while stabbing their swords into the ground.
"Huh, so normal speed wasn't enough...." she wasn't exactly using any form of abilities (pure physicality from training), nor was she bound to, but seeing she was pushed to this extent, she might as well test it out.

The next time is something a lot faster than before.

How?

[Memory Projection]
It allows Yoshioka to create high-speed movements by having pre-determined actions be traced thanks to creating Void Simulated Memories and implanting a series of actions into the empty memory, hence the "Projection" in its name. As it only makes her body follow the set of predetermined actions, this would cause almost nothing in stamina usage, requiring no need for exhaustion.

Moving quicker, she'd ruin the formation before they start to stab their swords, and tries touching every guard possible- including Tessa. Before launching sharp projectiles.

"Huh, so normal speed wasn't enough...." she wasn't exactly using any form of abilities (pure physicality from training), nor was she bound to, but seeing she was pushed to this extent, she might as well test it out.

The next time is something a lot faster than before.

How?

[Memory Projection]
It allows Yoshioka to create high-speed movements by having pre-determined actions be traced thanks to creating Void Simulated Memories and implanting a series of actions into the empty memory, hence the "Projection" in its name. As it only makes her body follow the set of predetermined actions, this would cause almost nothing in stamina usage, requiring no need for exhaustion.

Moving quicker, she'd ruin the formation before they start to stab their swords, and tries touching every guard possible- including Tessa. Before launching sharp projectiles.

When she approached some of them again, Yoshioka would be left in shit, without arms, legs, deep cuts and a bullet shot that vaporized a large part of her stomach, she again made the same mistake of trying to throw herself head on towards Tessa.

Tessa increased the gravity to the point of collapsing her body to the ground, this helped with the other Users of that same color that were in the group, Tessa's nearby companions did theirs own things, two Weatherwairths launched waves of shorts sharp enough to destroy her arms and legs, a Metalsmith would move the metals around Yoshioka so that she would be stabbed by several pieces in different places.

Then they would be lifted up with their powers and Tessa would deliver the final blow.

"Die" she fire a loaded bullet with enough power to vaporize her stomach.

Then they would be lifted up with their powers and Tessa would deliver the final blow.

"Die" she fire a loaded bullet with enough power to vaporize her stomach.
"..."

Still unfazed by her limbs being broken, her epiphany came into her thoughts. She did come here with an intent to kill, but still unable to bring her best... and for what?

Doubt?

For preserving her skills to make the enemy underestimate her?

Precisely.

Trickery and deception are the best when it comes to fighting behemoth monsters like these guys.

"What. Should. I. Do?"

With a sudden realization, there was a trick up her sleeve... It was back to that day- that damned day.

[Bunraku: Full Release]

As hundreds upon hundreds of hands sprout out from her limbless body, every loaded bullet floods the entire area with crystal limbs, almost making the entire interior small in comparison to the overgrowing number of said appendages, making every concrete and flooring become a liquid ocean. Those who would be attempting to block it would- of course- suffer the dire consequences of having their memories tampered with, inducing manic insanity by having the most horrific memory played right at their minds.

Even the group– who was leaving the prison could hear, and, those with good vision, bear witness to her fine creation...

[Frenzied Torrent of Nine-Circled Treachery]

raf,750x1000,075,t,8DB3D2:e6f0370482.u2.webp

(I'll think of an answer for Back later.)
Deel follows along, Xordenia as well, walking on all four
Jack follows.
The further the group advanced, you could see that the area was better illuminated, there about 40 meters from the group was the door to the patio, but next to the group there was a detour that took them down.

However, there were 7 guards coming out of that door, see the main characters.

"...."

"Catch them!" A Guard shouted as them began to running toward the team.

"Shit" Noah said, they knew that fighting would break the agreement, however, standing around doing nothing is stupid, better is move to another place.

"Grandfather, Xordenia I think we should try calming things down," Jack says, "so we have a chance at out maneuvering them."

The second part said much quieter than the first.

"Grandfather, Xordenia I think we should try calming things down," Jack says, "so we have a chance at out maneuvering them."

The second part said much quieter than the first.
"I don't think they want to talk to us and yet the pressure from the other apathy users is too strong for us to use our abilities," he replies.

"Really, we have the will power to try escaping, but not to use our powers. How does that work. Hell how do they even know you two are yellows, I mean there's practically a fundamental difference between dealing with yellows and everyone else," Jack says, "Yoshi is trying to get away with an absurdly obtuse semantic quibble on that verbal contract that has little enforcement and could probably be voided now on account of misrepresentation."

"Really, we have the will power to try escaping, but not to use our powers. How does that work. Hell how do they even know you two are yellows, I mean there's practically a fundamental difference between dealing with yellows and everyone else," Jack says, "Yoshi is trying to get away with an absurdly obtuse semantic quibble on that verbal contract that has little enforcement and could probably be voided now on account of misrepresentation."

(it seems I'm not the only one who finds Our's logic forced for the plot to happen.....it makes me wonder whether or not I should go ahead with all my plans.)

"You know, I agree with Jack, I'm already sick of all this, screw the plan, screw Yoshioka!" Rex said annoyed as he gets into a fighting stance.

"Let mew handle it!"

She runs on all fours still and waits in front of the guards group coming at her with any of them would attempt to jump at her, grab or attack, she would simply dodge gracefully

As a cat she naturally have instincts and senses available, along acrobatics, which werent powers, like how a snake naturally has poison or a spider has webs, along how one can learn something over their life as a talent

She remembered how the Centurions tried a tactic against them way back, using their attacks against each other, so she does the same with her natural born or learned capabilities with these guards, if one would do anything and they were fairly close, she would get away to let themselves hit each other or interact betweem themselves as such

However, the guards did not attack first, in fact they positioned themselves defensively protecting the door.

"Go back to your cell, please" one said, if the Group and cat remembers the voice, this person was Ben, the same guard who helped Deel treat his injury, also the same one who told him he couldn't change his cells even though That was more a matter of orders from his superiors than his thing.

Back