• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Actually, there is none!" she replied, "I... don't wanna give punishments. Instead, I'll place it upon myself and cook for y'all..."
"I didnt see that coming at all...."

Says pretty surprised

"huh, that it's something I didn't expect, you don't want help?" Rex asked her, he had no problem giving a helping hand.
"Can give a hand too if needed by the way"

"huh, that it's something I didn't expect, you don't want help?" Rex asked her, he had no problem giving a helping hand.
"I didnt see that coming at all...."

Says pretty surprised

"Can give a hand too if needed by the way"
"I'm fine by myself, I've been doing it for so long..." she replied.

"But if you really want a punishment I'll just ask you what food you want me to cook, if there's enough ingredients of course..."

"Well, we let you cook" Noah said as she left, Rex stood there, he felt weird to let the winner have to cook.
Yoshioka entered the cozy kitchen which was filled with the aroma of various spices, with her meticulously prepared to embark on a culinary adventure.

Her friends, Rex and Noah, had specifically requested a classic dish - spaghetti. Yoshi believed in elevating simple dishes with her unique twist, so she decided to craft a delectable spaghetti creation that would leave her friends amazed. She began by selecting the finest ingredients, starting with ripe, juicy tomatoes. She carefully washed them, removed the stems, and blanched them in boiling water for a few seconds before plunging them into an ice bath to stop the cooking process. The skins slid off effortlessly, revealing vibrant, fleshy tomatoes.

Yoshi then proceeded to chop the tomatoes, removing the seeds to ensure a smooth and velvety sauce. As the sharp knife glided through the ripe flesh, she could already imagine the burst of flavor it would add to the dish. In a large skillet, she drizzled extra virgin olive oil and heated it gently, allowing the aroma to fill the air. She added finely diced onions and minced garlic, sizzling them until they turned golden and fragrant.

With a sprinkle of salt, Yoshi carefully introduced the chopped tomatoes into the skillet, allowing them to simmer and release their natural sweetness. She knew that a touch of acidity would enhance the flavors, so she added a splash of red wine vinegar, balancing it with a hint of sugar to create a harmonious blend. The sauce thickened gradually, each bubble releasing the tantalizing aroma of the tomatoes.

Meanwhile, Yoshi had a special request from her friend Deel, a dragon man who simply requested "something spicy". Yoshi loved a culinary challenge, and she was determined to create a dish that would not only satisfy Deel's fiery taste buds but also showcase her expertise. She decided to make a blazing hot chili con carne, combining heat, depth of flavor, and a touch of smokiness.

Yoshi began by selecting a variety of chili peppers, ranging from fiery habaneros to smoky chipotles. She carefully washed and dried them before deseeding and finely chopping them, handling each pepper with precision and caution. The vibrant colors of the peppers were a sight to behold, igniting her anticipation for the resulting dish.

In a large, heavy-bottomed pot, Yoshi heated a drizzle of vegetable oil and added diced onions, bell peppers, and minced garlic. The sizzle of the ingredients filled the air, a precursor to the heat that awaited. She gently stirred, allowing the vegetables to soften and caramelize, releasing their natural sweetness. The chopped chili peppers joined the symphony of flavors, infusing the air with a captivating spiciness.

To add depth to the chili, Yoshi chose a combination of ground beef and smoky bacon. She crumbled the beef into the pot, listening to the satisfying sound of it searing and browning. The smoky aroma mingled with the heat of the peppers, creating an irresistible scent that filled the kitchen. Once the beef was cooked through, she added diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and a medley of spices - cumin, paprika, oregano, and a touch of cayenne pepper for an extra kick.

With a splash of rich beef broth, the chili con carne simmered, allowing the flavors to meld together into a tantalizing symphony. Yoshi tasted the concoction, adjusting the seasonings to achieve the perfect balance between heat, smokiness, and savory richness. She knew that Deel would appreciate the intricacy of the dish, as it showcased her ability to create a fiery masterpiece.

Returning to the spaghetti dish, Yoshi had prepared the pasta al dente, ensuring it would retain a pleasant chewiness. She carefully drained the pasta, reserving a bit of the starchy cooking water to add body to the sauce. With a gentle toss, she combined the pasta and the luscious tomato sauce, coating each strand evenly.

To further elevate the dish, Yoshi garnished it with a generous sprinkling of freshly grated Parmesan cheese, adding a nutty richness to complement the tangy tomatoes. She plucked a handful of fresh basil leaves from her herb garden and tore them gently, releasing their herbaceous aroma. A final drizzle of extra virgin olive oil added a glossy sheen to the spaghetti, ensuring every bite would be a delight for Rex and Noah.

Satisfied with the spaghetti dish, Yoshi turned her attention back to the chili con carne. The flavors had deepened, the heat becoming more pronounced. She added a can of kidney beans, their earthy creaminess balancing the spice with their delicate texture. The chili thickened further, its aroma filling the kitchen with an irresistible allure.

Many minutes later.....

As her friends gathered around the table, Yoshi presented her creations with a flourish.

"Bon appetite..."

The spaghetti dish was a work of art, the vibrant red sauce clinging lovingly to the pasta, while the chili con carne beckoned with its fiery charm.

Yoshioka entered the cozy kitchen which was filled with the aroma of various spices, with her meticulously prepared to embark on a culinary adventure.

Her friends, Rex and Noah, had specifically requested a classic dish - spaghetti. Yoshi believed in elevating simple dishes with her unique twist, so she decided to craft a delectable spaghetti creation that would leave her friends amazed. She began by selecting the finest ingredients, starting with ripe, juicy tomatoes. She carefully washed them, removed the stems, and blanched them in boiling water for a few seconds before plunging them into an ice bath to stop the cooking process. The skins slid off effortlessly, revealing vibrant, fleshy tomatoes.

Yoshi then proceeded to chop the tomatoes, removing the seeds to ensure a smooth and velvety sauce. As the sharp knife glided through the ripe flesh, she could already imagine the burst of flavor it would add to the dish. In a large skillet, she drizzled extra virgin olive oil and heated it gently, allowing the aroma to fill the air. She added finely diced onions and minced garlic, sizzling them until they turned golden and fragrant.

With a sprinkle of salt, Yoshi carefully introduced the chopped tomatoes into the skillet, allowing them to simmer and release their natural sweetness. She knew that a touch of acidity would enhance the flavors, so she added a splash of red wine vinegar, balancing it with a hint of sugar to create a harmonious blend. The sauce thickened gradually, each bubble releasing the tantalizing aroma of the tomatoes.

Meanwhile, Yoshi had a special request from her friend Deel, a dragon man who simply requested "something spicy". Yoshi loved a culinary challenge, and she was determined to create a dish that would not only satisfy Deel's fiery taste buds but also showcase her expertise. She decided to make a blazing hot chili con carne, combining heat, depth of flavor, and a touch of smokiness.

Yoshi began by selecting a variety of chili peppers, ranging from fiery habaneros to smoky chipotles. She carefully washed and dried them before deseeding and finely chopping them, handling each pepper with precision and caution. The vibrant colors of the peppers were a sight to behold, igniting her anticipation for the resulting dish.

In a large, heavy-bottomed pot, Yoshi heated a drizzle of vegetable oil and added diced onions, bell peppers, and minced garlic. The sizzle of the ingredients filled the air, a precursor to the heat that awaited. She gently stirred, allowing the vegetables to soften and caramelize, releasing their natural sweetness. The chopped chili peppers joined the symphony of flavors, infusing the air with a captivating spiciness.

To add depth to the chili, Yoshi chose a combination of ground beef and smoky bacon. She crumbled the beef into the pot, listening to the satisfying sound of it searing and browning. The smoky aroma mingled with the heat of the peppers, creating an irresistible scent that filled the kitchen. Once the beef was cooked through, she added diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and a medley of spices - cumin, paprika, oregano, and a touch of cayenne pepper for an extra kick.

With a splash of rich beef broth, the chili con carne simmered, allowing the flavors to meld together into a tantalizing symphony. Yoshi tasted the concoction, adjusting the seasonings to achieve the perfect balance between heat, smokiness, and savory richness. She knew that Deel would appreciate the intricacy of the dish, as it showcased her ability to create a fiery masterpiece.

Returning to the spaghetti dish, Yoshi had prepared the pasta al dente, ensuring it would retain a pleasant chewiness. She carefully drained the pasta, reserving a bit of the starchy cooking water to add body to the sauce. With a gentle toss, she combined the pasta and the luscious tomato sauce, coating each strand evenly.

To further elevate the dish, Yoshi garnished it with a generous sprinkling of freshly grated Parmesan cheese, adding a nutty richness to complement the tangy tomatoes. She plucked a handful of fresh basil leaves from her herb garden and tore them gently, releasing their herbaceous aroma. A final drizzle of extra virgin olive oil added a glossy sheen to the spaghetti, ensuring every bite would be a delight for Rex and Noah.

Satisfied with the spaghetti dish, Yoshi turned her attention back to the chili con carne. The flavors had deepened, the heat becoming more pronounced. She added a can of kidney beans, their earthy creaminess balancing the spice with their delicate texture. The chili thickened further, its aroma filling the kitchen with an irresistible allure.

Many minutes later.....

As her friends gathered around the table, Yoshi presented her creations with a flourish.

"Bon appetite..."

The spaghetti dish was a work of art, the vibrant red sauce clinging lovingly to the pasta, while the chili con carne beckoned with its fiery charm.
"Yoshi, wow just wow" Rex and Noah didn't have a single word just pure impressed

Many minutes later.....

"Bon appetite..."

"Well....you certainly made quite the dishes, who knew you would be such a talented chef"

Commented on the arrival of the food she cooked, with both eyebrows lifted, first time they would see him do a face other then his usual one in general

"Well....you certainly made quite the dishes, who knew you would be such a talented chef"

Commented on the arrival of the food she cooked, with both eyebrows lifted, first time they would see him do a face other then his usual one in general
"You flatter me, Deel...." she replied.
"Yoshi, wow just wow" Rex and Noah didn't have a single word just pure impressed
"Enjoy your meal, everyone..." she smiled, as she saw the look on their faces, reminding her of the times her family once had such expression.

"N-no No!" she exclaimed, waving her hands out. "I'll just make my own, Rex... Thank you.."
Rex looked at her for about 3 seconds, wondering if he should let Yoshioka continue making more food, but he left her alone and concentrated on his own, later he would return the favor by cooking something for the girl.

Rex looked at her for about 3 seconds, wondering if he should let Yoshioka continue making more food, but he left her alone and concentrated on his own, later he would return the favor by cooking something for the girl.
Yoshioka went back to the kitchen once again, returning minutes later with a Caesar Salad and Sushi.

"Want a ride?" Jack asks walking up to Lawliet along side his horse.
"I'm good." Lawliet said. "...Grandfather send you out or somethin'?"

"it is, that is how the old man work, although he seems like someone who does not like violence, deep down he is someone who can cause great devastation to defeat his enemy in the fastest way using the dirtiest strategy sometimes"
"I certainly wish someone would've told me what they were actually here for beforehand." Zara said. (Late, sorry. lol)

Zara sat down at the table after a while of standing. "I've...been meaning to ask you all about something. And I know it may be somewhat of a delicate subject, so please don't feel inclined to answer if you wouldn't like to. But what has been motivating you all to actually intervene in the war? It's not common to see people selflessly throwing themselves on the line like this...especially this many of you, and I suppose I'm just intrigued about that resolve is all."

"Well, a lot of people suffer, the truth is that this war has lasted for more than two decades, so I think it should end sooner or later" Noah said after stopping from eat for a moment.

"I certainly wish someone would've told me what they were actually here for beforehand." Zara said. (Late, sorry. lol)

Zara sat down at the table after a while of standing. "I've...been meaning to ask you all about something. And I know it may be somewhat of a delicate subject, so please don't feel inclined to answer if you wouldn't like to. But what has been motivating you all to actually intervene in the war? It's not common to see people selflessly throwing themselves on the line like this...especially this many of you, and I suppose I'm just intrigued about that resolve is all."
"..."

Yoshioka remained silent as she heard this question, prompting others to go first.

“I sometimes forget the living need to eat including them, Jack says pointing at his horse, “so I just need to buy them something and I might need moral support in case I see someone with gold at the market.”

"You flatter me, Deel...." she replied.

"Enjoy your meal, everyone..." she smiled, as she saw the look on their faces, reminding her of the times her family once had such expression.
"Well im just honest in this situation"

Afterwards he takes a piece of his meal and takes a bite out of it, processing the taste for a few seconds

"This is really well made.....hmmm.....perhaps you could become a chef for royals in the future as a job"

When he had two other bites, he thinks of something and leaves for a tiny moment to go outside, before returning back, levitating in the air a ball made of lava with his non dominating hand, pointing finger

Deel would take another bite of his meal and have drops of the ball fall on his mouth and starts chewing with both mixed

"Fits perfectly, good work again Yoshi"

"Well im just honest in this situation"

Afterwards he takes a piece of his meal and takes a bite out of it, processing the taste for a few seconds

"This is really well made.....hmmm.....perhaps you could become a chef for royals in the future as a job"
"Well, I wish I could. But it's best to serve my friends than someone I know nothing about..." she replied honestly.
When he had two other bites, he thinks of something and leaves for a tiny moment to go outside, before returning back, levitating in the air a ball made of lava with his non dominating hand, pointing finger

Deel would take another bite of his meal and have drops of the ball fall on his mouth and starts chewing with both mixed

"Fits perfectly, good work again Yoshi"
"No need to thank me Deel," she said, slightly bowing.

"Well, I wish I could. But it's best to serve my friends than someone I know nothing about..." she replied honestly.
"In time you can probably be friends with people from there too if you were to find work there"
"No need to thank me Deel," she said, slightly bowing.
"No need for formalities....its not like you adress someone that needs you to be acting as such"

Says as he makes more drops of lava out of the ball fall on Deel tongue, before he takes two new bites out of his food

Noah continues eating watching how people shared their time, until she thought of something

"Ehh, I don't want to interrupt, but has Rex shown you two the guest room yet?" the girl asked

Back