• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"You are acting similarly to how Yoshioka was way back.....now she changed quite a lot ever since...most of it thanks to Xordenia"

Informs the witch upon moving locations with the little cat

She would start purring a little bit, trying to make herself confortable in her grasp
"I never really had any form of friends back then..." Konoe murmurred, "Aside from jobs, the only thing separating me from them was the fact that they're delusional..." looking at Xordenia, "I'm happy to have found your master, she freed me from that illusion. And I'm more than grateful, Xordenia..."

"Finally you are feeling better meow....you gotta cheer up and see the world for its good parts, not just the bad parts"

Pointed out the cat

"Can you do mew a favour and rub mew, im a cat so you know the gist"

"Finally you are feeling better meow....you gotta cheer up and see the world for its good parts, not just the bad parts"

Pointed out the cat

"Can you do mew a favour and rub mew, im a cat so you know the gist"
"Now you're sounding like the master here..." Konoe joked, before rubbing Xordenia- her skin awfully feeling a lot like Yoshioka's. Though that'd make sense given the two are the same...

She would slap Konoe face with her tail

"You are forcing yourself on me! Dont expect me to let you do everything like with master when i barely interacted with you!"
Her slap was met by a barrier.

"Hey, from the memories I got from your master, you two just got there instantly. You don't have the rights to tell me that when I've never gotten a pet myself."

"Then it's best not to do this then..." Konoe stood up and puts Xordenia near Yoshioka, "I already gave up."
When she tried to take her off, Xordenia just stuck herself with her claws on Konoe, not letting girl to get her off from her lap

"Ever heard of taking things slow and easy? Why you wanna rush it? Let alone give up like that, you dont see me do it, neither should you, if master changed and didnt give up, you should by default as you are made after her!"

Deel would up more on that afterwards

"She has a point on that, Yoshi was similar to how you are now and changed herself quite a bunch, instead of throwing the towel, try to see things go through overtime, Yoshioka didnt change overnight you know?"

Zeb stared blankly, watching as this whole situation unfolded.

"I would've said this also would make Top 5 weirdest things I've ever seen, but I just remembered seeing something similar to this," He said.

When she tried to take her off, Xordenia just stuck herself with her claws on Konoe, not letting girl to get her off from her lap

"Ever heard of taking things slow and easy? Why you wanna rush it? Let alone give up like that, you dont see me do it, neither should you, if master changed and didnt give up, you should by default as you are made after her!"

Deel would up more on that afterwards

"She has a point on that, Yoshi was similar to how you are now and changed herself quite a bunch, instead of throwing the towel, try to see things go through overtime, Yoshioka didnt change overnight you know?"
Konoe breathed out with a sigh as she rolled her eyes up, "I don't wanna stress on it. That's why I gave up. I wanna learn Magic from Miss Sasha, and having to deal with petting a cat will only make that difficult..."

"Then why not have her in case you're down? Xordy's the best when it comes to that..." Yoshioka replied, having heard them.

"You sure about this, Yaomu (Yoshioka's actual nickname)? She's even sticking to my clothes..." asked Konoe.

"It's gonna be fine Keine (Konoe's nickname)..." said Yoshioka, placing a hand on her shoulder as she placed back Xordenia to her arms.

@BlackDarkness679
"5 gold coins that this will not to end" Noah whispered to Deel.
"Mkay....deal"

Says to Noah when he thought for a while
Konoe breathed out with a sigh as she rolled her eyes up, "I don't wanna stress on it. That's why I gave up. I wanna learn Magic from Miss Sasha, and having to deal with petting a cat will only make that difficult..."

"Then why not have her in case you're down? Xordy's the best when it comes to that..." Yoshioka replied, having heard them.

"You sure about this, Yaomu (Yoshioka's actual nickname)? She's even sticking to my clothes..." asked Konoe.

"It's gonna be fine Keine (Konoe's nickname)..." said Yoshioka, placing a hand on her shoulder as she placed back Xordenia to her arms.
"Master can you also let her know not to rush this whole situation as well"

Tells to Yoshi as she was nearby now

Both Konoe and Yoshioka laugh as if on sync as they both tell her, "You're so adorable, you know that?" as they then simultaneously pat her head.
Rex sat in a chair.
"Well, Xordenia, I hope this doesn't change your mind about staying with the group" he joked, seeing the "suffering" she was going through.

Both Konoe and Yoshioka laugh as if on sync as they both tell her, "You're so adorable, you know that?" as they then simultaneously pat her head.
Rex sat in a chair.
"Well, Xordenia, I hope this doesn't change your mind about staying with the group" he joked, seeing the "suffering" she was going through.
She was pouting now from all the jokes and how they are treating her

"NYAA! Take me seriously here!"

Looking in a chibi drawn style for comedic effect, she was waving her little paws in frustation

She was pouting now from all the jokes and how they are treating her

"NYAA! Take me seriously here!"

Looking in a chibi drawn style for comedic effect, she was waving her little paws in frustation
"She's cute right?" Konoe asked, "Yeah, it's a good thing you did the "force yourself" act, thank me later for that, 'kay?" asked Yoshioka, who giggled.

Back