• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

It would become clear that something was there, with more faint footsteps being heard up ahead, not too far away from them this time.

"OK, the Red Hand is new...." The unfamiliar voice of a female adolescent said from behind them, "She doesn't look like a hostage. Definitely doesn't look like she has any of you all hostage. I'm assuming co-conspirator, hopefully not for either of the gag-worthy emperors?"

She grabbed an apple from her pocket and took a bite.

It would become clear that something was there, with more faint footsteps being heard up ahead, not too far away from them this time.

"OK, the Red Hand is new...." The unfamiliar voice of a female adolescent said from behind them, "She doesn't look like a hostage. Definitely doesn't look like she has any of you all hostage. I'm assuming co-conspirator, hopefully not for either of the gag-worthy emperors?"

She grabbed an apple from her pocket and took a bite.
Noah turned and pointed her sword at her.

"identify yourself.... please" She said seriously, although not forgetting her manners.

"With that you sound more like you were deceased than a defect. Interesting. So the godspeed essentially brought you back from the dead?" Taeka asked, "And you seem like a godspeed yourself..."

"So what are you planning to do now?"

Asked Xordenia still in cat form

"You came for a specific purpose here?"

Further asked Deel the new face showing up
"Apathy, and Titan..." She said, taking another bite of her apple, "To answer your question, I've got to get a very personal message to both emperors. The two-tone boneheads have gotten a bit out of hand in the region I live in."

"I think he was talking to me, Red Hand," Taeka responded before turning to Rex, "I've been tracking you guys for a little bit now, Metalmist #2."

"Apathy, and Titan..." She said, taking another bite of her apple, "To answer your question, I've got to get a very personal message to both emperors. The two-tone boneheads have gotten a bit out of hand in the region I live in."

"I think he was talking to me, Red Hand," Taeka responded before turning to Rex, "I've been tracking you guys for a little bit now, Metalmist #2."
"So what are you planning? Why show up now? Do you want to join us?" the old man asked

"So what are you planning? Why show up now? Do you want to join us?" the old man asked
"One, to attract enough of their attention to get a discussion going to get them to shove off my home."

Taeka looked at the apple as she spoke, tossing it high in the air.

"Two, you guys encountered an Iron Warrior that's more advanced than any I've encountered. Safe to say you guys are on the radar of at least one of the Emperors."

She gripped the hilt of her blade as the began to fall.

"Three, a team would expedite the process, and I don't have any reason to believe we'd have a conflict of interest, especially with your Red Hand being a former Red Hand and your run in with an Iron Warrior. I'd wager we're on the same side..."

"Well, you're in, Lady Taeka" said the old man.

"Grandpa can't be speaking seriously?" Rex asked.

"We don't even know her!" Noah replied.

"But you will know her, with enough time" Said the old man

"You and your madness, like in the old days" Sasha said with a smile.

"Well, you're in, Lady Taeka" said the old man.

"Grandpa can't be speaking seriously?" Rex asked.

"We don't even know her!" Noah replied.

"But you will know her, with enough time" Said the old man

"You and your madness, like in the old days" Sasha said with a smile.
"What's going on?" asked Yoshioka, arriving at the scene as multiple tent and several tables were already set, alongside the food.

"I've prepared some food and snacks, and... who... is she?"

"She's Lady Taeka, she's been currently tracking us for a while, and.... uhh, yeah..." Konoe shrugged.

"Uhuh... Nice to meet you, Lady Taeka..." Yoshioka said politely.

"What's going on?" asked Yoshioka, arriving at the scene as multiple tent and several tables were already set, alongside the food.

"I've prepared some food and snacks, and... who... is she?"

"She's Lady Taeka, she's been currently tracking us for a while, and.... uhh, yeah..." Konoe shrugged.

"Uhuh... Nice to meet you, Lady Taeka..." Yoshioka said politely.
Taeka then effortlessly sliced through the apple, with it splitting in two. Then four pieces. Then eight... Until it finally hit the ground split into 128 pieces.

"Godspeed, godspeed. I assume you're the one that brought the 6th Rank Red Hand back to life. I don't see any other Godspeeds in this group," Taeka said with a slight wave.

Last edited:
"Godspeed, godspeed. I assume you're the one that brought the 6th Rank Red Hand back to life. I don't see any other Godspeeds in this group," Taeka said with a slight wave.
"Well, uhh, it's an experiment... Nothing too special..." Yoshioka rebuts, scratching her hair in embarrassment as she lowered her head.

"Likely you are right, the enemy already caught our friend off guard before" Rex said pointing at Yoshioka
"My.... foresight never worked, it didn't trigger even if I wanted to. They may have the ability to bypass some form of Precognition..." Yoshioka replied.
"So that's how that happened..." Taeka said, raising both brows swiftly.
"So that's how that happened..." Yoshioka said at the exact same time Taeka spoke, "That's what Miss Taeka said. It's working..."

"My.... foresight never worked, it didn't trigger even if I wanted to. They may have the ability to bypass some form of Precognition..." Yoshioka replied.

"So that's how that happened..." Yoshioka said at the exact same time Taeka spoke, "That's what Miss Taeka said. It's working..."
"Some form of telepathic clairvoyance?" She asked, checking her gun now.

"Master's Doll, can we go the food that master made?"

Tells Konoe after all this talk, meanwhile Deel just says to Taeka the following

"Try not to do anything that is going to make anybody from the group kill you for it, any tricks that is"

Shortly after went to the table where Yoshi makes the food to check up on her

"Master's Doll, can we go the food that master made?"

Tells Konoe after all this talk, meanwhile Deel just says to Taeka the following
"I'm a person, y'know?" joked Konoe as she lifted Xordenia before shifting to hold her like a baby. "Yeah, sure..."
"Try not to do anything that is going to make anybody from the group kill you for it, any tricks that is"

Upon checking, there's a cast-iron skillet sizzling with succulent campfire-seared ribeye steaks, their exteriors perfectly charred, and interiors tender and pink. These steaks are accompanied by a medley of grilled vegetables, brushed with a delicate herb-infused olive oil. To the side, there's creamy garlic mashed potatoes, made with Yukon Golds, and seasoned with garden-fresh chives. Over to the right, a Dutch oven made from crystals reveals its treasure: a rich, aromatic coq au vin, the chicken simmered to perfection in red wine, mushrooms, and pearl onions. Finally, for dessert— one just made for their new guess Taeka— a decadent Dutch oven chocolate lava cake, served with a scoop of homemade vanilla bean ice cream, crowned with wild berry compote and a sprinkle of foraged toasted hazelnuts.

"I'm a person, y'know?" joked Konoe as she lifted Xordenia before shifting to hold her like a baby. "Yeah, sure..."
"You also called yourself a doll a couple of times, why when i do it, i get called out"

Says the cat, not knowing she joked and such with it
Upon checking, there's a cast-iron skillet sizzling with succulent campfire-seared ribeye steaks, their exteriors perfectly charred, and interiors tender and pink. These steaks are accompanied by a medley of grilled vegetables, brushed with a delicate herb-infused olive oil. To the side, there's creamy garlic mashed potatoes, made with Yukon Golds, and seasoned with garden-fresh chives. Over to the right, a Dutch oven made from crystals reveals its treasure: a rich, aromatic coq au vin, the chicken simmered to perfection in red wine, mushrooms, and pearl onions. Finally, for dessert— one just made for their new guess Taeka— a decadent Dutch oven chocolate lava cake, served with a scoop of homemade vanilla bean ice cream, crowned with wild berry compote and a sprinkle of foraged toasted hazelnuts.
"And you say you dont wanna get a job, nor have a future as a chef later down the line?"

Commented Deel upon seeing Yoshi preparations, she is always trying to be fancy and impress in regards to food

"You also called yourself a doll a couple of times, why when i do it, i get called out"

Says the cat, not knowing she joked and such with it
"It's a joke, Xordy." Konoe smiled, walking over to a nearby sit, rubbing the cat's head.
"And you say you dont wanna get a job, nor have a future as a chef later down the line?"

Commented Deel upon seeing Yoshi preparations, she is always trying to be fancy and impress in regards to food
"Well, I used to be a chef before— my... brother at least, since I was an assistant." Yoshioka replied, "And I did have a job before..."

"It's a joke, Xordy." Konoe smiled, walking over to a nearby sit, rubbing the cat's head.
"Its Xordenia for you...."

Replied immediately, she wasnt gonna let Konoe talk so casually to her
"Well, I used to be a chef before— my... brother at least, since I was an assistant." Yoshioka replied, "And I did have a job before..."
"When everything is over, you should get back to this Yoshi"

"And you're a titan. That makes sense," She said, hoping it wasn't weird or would make them hostile that she knew pretty much all their Investiture colors.

"Just seeing the future miss..." Yoshioka replied, "Uhh, I'll go back to the grill now. Do you wanna join too, Miss Taeka? You must be hungry, no?"
"Sure, why not?"

"Oh wow...." She said, looking at the desert, "I'm going to need this recipe."

"Something smells good..." Zeb said, walking over to the group, noticing Taeka, "Did... did someone invite a friend?"

"Ah, the weatherwraith!" She said, "I wondered how they got a weatherwraith on their team knowing how full of themselves they are, but seeing as you're a hero for hire, that makes sense."

"I can't tell if that was a compliment, insult, observation, or all of the above."

"And you're a titan. That makes sense," She said, hoping it wasn't weird or would make them hostile that she knew pretty much all their Investiture colors.
Hearing that from her he asks

"Yeah and what about it?"
Konoe didn't say anything and simply sat there.

"There's no point..."
"•Sigh• Look....i cant attach to you that easily and consider you to be my master, i gotta get used to this idea"

Explains to Konoe

Back