• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Well....that eacalated in a way i wasnt thinking initially"

Says Deel with arms crossed

"Imma keep guard for the whole night everybody....so if you wish to sleep go right ahead...i dont require much rest to myself"

"Well....that eacalated in a way i wasnt thinking initially"

Says Deel with arms crossed

"Imma keep guard for the whole night everybody....so if you wish to sleep go right ahead...i dont require much rest to myself"
"I don't need sleep since I'm incapable of it, so I'll join..." Konoe replied, giving Xordenia to Yoshioka, "Yaomu, take Xordy and get some rest..."

"Sure..." Yoshioka yawned, "Pretty sleepy myself..." before heading to the tent and closing the zipper.

"I don't need sleep since I'm incapable of it, so I'll join..." Konoe replied, giving Xordenia to Yoshioka, "Yaomu, take Xordy and get some rest..."

"Sure..." Yoshioka yawned, "Pretty sleepy myself..." before heading to the tent and closing the zipper.
"Its whatever to me, knock yourself then"

Respond to Konoe, although at least he wouldnt be the only one awake for the night and could pass some time with some talks or something of this sort

Xordenia in the meantime was still pouty and pissed about the recent event that occured, she remained like that the whole time, staying silent

"Its whatever to me, knock yourself then"

Respond to Konoe, although at least he wouldnt be the only one awake for the night and could pass some time with some talks or something of this sort
"Well... you wanna, ermm, have a chat?" Konoe asked.
Xordenia in the meantime was still pouty and pissed about the recent event that occured, she remained like that the whole time, staying silent
"Hey, Xordy~ Don't be mad..." Yoshioka whispered, trying to calm down the cat.

Yoshioka motioned Xordenia to become a human form, "Can I cuddle you?"
She transforms in her human form and motions her head yes, although still remains pouty
"Well, what do you... think of me? About me being a part of your group...?"
"Im indifferent, but i suppose you are way better then the weather report individual, you give the idea of the cute and innocent type, also your witch outfit reminds me of a girl i briefly met once, she liked magic focused on blowing the blazes off of her targets, even though it left her out of stamina"

Says Deel to her

She transforms in her human form and motions her head yes, although still remains pouty
Yoshioka would hug Xordenia, wrapping her legs into hers, with a bit of a slight smile.
"Im indifferent, but i suppose you are way better then the weather report individual, you give the idea of the cute and innocent type, also your witch outfit reminds me of a girl i briefly met once, she liked magic focused on blowing the blazes off of her targets, even though it left her out of stamina"

Says Deel to her
"Well, I guess that blazing girl sure has her setbacks!" she joked, giggling a little, "And, ermm, thanks a lot for saying I give the idea of being cute and innocent..." smiling at Deel as she glanced at him and back at the moon.

Last edited:
Yoshioka would hug Xordenia, wrapping her legs into hers, with a bit of a slight smile.
"Master....you can be a meanie at times"

Says while still pouting
"Well, I guess that blazing girl sure has her setbacks!" she joked, giggling a little, "And, ermm, thanks a lot for saying I give the idea of being cute and innocent..." smiling at Dene as she glanced at him and back at the moon.

(You said Dene there)

"Well you are, i assume other boys took a liking to you in the past, at least i believe so in my opinion....that witch girl group was also.....something else....they had female knight, a priestess kinda greedy with money, with their only boy, likely the leader..."

"Master....you can be a meanie at times"

Says while still pouting
"Sorry, Xordy~" Yoshioka gives her a peck on the cheek, "Me and Konoe just wanted to prank you, is all..."

"Well you are, i assume other boys took a liking to you in the past, at least i believe so in my opinion....that witch girl group was also.....something else....they had female knight, a priestess kinda greedy with money, with their only boy, likely the leader..."
"Well, there isn't much to romance as there is friendship between each of us members. The Red Hand are bounded by duty to Pythia, so any feelings of love are discarded in search for power...."

Rex raised the upper part of his body that was lying down, he had removed the blindfold that covered his eyes to sleep as always, however his only good eye hurt like never before, it didn't help that he had those strange dreams again.

He brought his hands to his face, noticing how a liquid fell on his hands after remove them from his face.

"That's weid" he murmured.

At that point he heard a howl in the distance.

@Everyone could hear the howl of an animals deep in the forest.

"Sorry, Xordy~" Yoshioka gives her a peck on the cheek, "Me and Konoe just wanted to prank you, is all..."
"I didnt laugh on these jokes..."

Tells to Yoshioka while still keeping the pouting
"Well, there isn't much to romance as there is friendship between each of us members. The Red Hand are bounded by duty to Pythia, so any feelings of love are discarded in search for power...."
"Power isnt everything, but seems like with her that is the case"

Replies to Konoe sentence
@Everyone could hear the howl of an animals deep in the forest.
Both Xordenia and Deel heard these howls from the distance, wondering what was that all about

"I didnt laugh on these jokes..."

Tells to Yoshioka while still keeping the pouting
"Sorry, my little pet. I guess I'm just not funny enough-"
Both Xordenia and Deel heard these howls from the distance, wondering what was that all abou
Before she could pat Xordenia's head, her eyes darted at where the sound came from.

"Xordy, on guard." she replied seriously.

Meanwhile Konoe summoned the modified staff at her person, readying a sensory spell.

After eating, Zeb had gone back to reclining on a breeze he had created. He didn't really want to go to sleep, but figured lying down to work wouldn't hurt him. After someone had showed up at the hotel there, he wanted to be as alert as possible. He stared at the heavens above, resting and listening.

Taeka, meanwhile, was doing a brief training regimen. 2 sets of 25 reps of one-armed pushups with each hand, 3 sets of 20 reps of squats, a 10 mile run around the groups base, some brief shadow boxing, an inclined benchpress with her sword- which the weights on her arms would make feel like she was lifting about a thousand times its original weight- and did 4 sets of 15 reps with those.

Then, the noise was heard. Both the Gallen and the Weatherwraith sprung into action. Taeka's gun was loaded, her other hand now gripping the hilt of her blade as she sniffed and gazed into the dark night. Meanwhile, Zebedee took to the air to see if he could spot anything from above.

Then, the noise was heard. Both the Gallen and the Weatherwraith sprung into action. Taeka's gun was loaded, her other hand now gripping the hilt of her blade as she sniffed and gazed into the dark night. Meanwhile, Zebedee took to the air to see if he could spot anything from above.
"Taeka, mind scouting the area up front? I'll let you know when there's a threat." said Konoe telepathically, "Zeb, ensure that the Grandfather and the others are safe." said then said to him.

Rex and Noah came out equipped, Grandpa stayed behind with Sasha, they were not expecting action at this time, it was almost 11 at night.

Rex took out his swords ready for whatever was going to happen, sharpening his sense of knowing the direction where they had to follow, with a movement of his hand, he made the others follow him.

there on a cliff away the group saw it.

4 wolves were moving, someone was using them to move a cart.

"Come on, come on, we don't have much space, they're almost here!" A male voice said as he continued using his rope to accelerate of the wolves, perhaps it wouldn't matter much if it weren't for the fact that several mistwraith were chasing him, the bestial shape of the monsters and their thirst for blood easily told one that if the man not escaped, he would be food for them.
dark-fantasy-art-illustration-monster-with-light-its-head_670382-5314.jpg

"Come on, come on, we don't have much space, they're almost here!" A male voice said as he continued using his rope to accelerate of the wolves, perhaps it wouldn't matter much if it weren't for the fact that several mistwraith were chasing him, the bestial shape of the monsters and their thirst for blood easily told one that if the man not escaped, he would be food for them.
Konoe held her wand out, magic gathering as she began glowing a white aura. Symbols of runes surrounding her as she muttered...

"A brighter dawn is breaking,
And earth with praise is waking;
For Thou, O King, most highest,
The power of death defiest.

And Thou hast come victorious,
With risen body glorious,
Who now forever livest,
And life abundant givest.

O free the world from blindness,
And fill the world with kindness,
Give sinners resurrection,
Bring striving to perfection.

In sickness give us healing,
In doubt Thy clear revealing,
That praise to Thee be given
In earth as in Thy Heaven.
"

Light from the sky formed a circle, now aimed to target the Mistwraiths.

"Nun Lasst Uns Gott!"

The night sky rained down beams of light, shooting down at the monsters chasing the man.

"Well done Konoe" Rex said, seeing how the beasts had to stop chasing their prey to try to survive the rain of light, some were hit but others managed to dodge it narrowly, now there were 15 Mistwraith left, they redirected their objective towards the group while the mysterious man took the opportunity to escape

"Taeka, mind scouting the area up front? I'll let you know when there's a threat." said Konoe telepathically, "Zeb, ensure that the Grandfather and the others are safe." said then said to him.
"Been on it~" Zebedee answered her, landing in front of Grandfather and Sasha. He cracked his knuckles, thunder roaring and lightning flashing in his fist.

Meanwhile, Taeka rushed some of the mistwraiths that were approaching her, cutting deeply and swiftly into the bodies of three of them, leaving many lacerations and even severing some of their limbs.

"Well done Konoe" Rex said, seeing how the beasts had to stop chasing their prey to try to survive the rain of light, some were hit but others managed to dodge it narrowly, now there were 15 Mistwraith left, they redirected their objective towards the group while the mysterious man took the opportunity to escape
"Semper: Exelsius!" Konoe chanted again, a stronger version of her previous spell from the past, raining down green plasma covered in glassy electricity towards the Mistwraiths, trying not to hit Taeka or the man.

Deel would aim his eyes on a few mistwraiths and fire his plasma beams at them to melt their flesh and slice them in pieces

Xordenia on the other hand runs on all 4 at the creatures, using her density manipulation to harden the tail and become sharp like a blade, slice with it on them while performing athletic and acrobatic movements, to make herself harder to hit by the monsters

Many targets were reduced to a puddle of matter, eventually until the surrounding area was cleared.

Rex ended up decapitating a mistwraith while Noah had frozen one and later broke it like glass.

"Okay, this is weird" Rex said looking at the others.

"Is it me or something is wrong?" Noah said.

"The person these beasts were looking for is heading northwest, I guess he would be too scared to stop and thank us" said Sasha

"If that is all, i am going to sleep with master meow"

Says the cat lady as she returns back to her tent

"Asking help from the elders for improvement...good...."

Commented on Konoe asking help from the elder lady

"If that is all, i am going to sleep with master meow"

Says the cat lady as she returns back to her tent
Yoshioka was silently sleeping.
"Asking help from the elders for improvement...good...."

Commented on Konoe asking help from the elder lady
"Training with Lady Tiamat was always my past time, so... it's kinda a hobby now.." Konoe joked.
"Ok, follow me" Sasha said as she walked elsewhere, looking for a safe place to train.
Konoe would follow Sasha.

"Well Koneo, let's review the basics, I always do it to warm up, magic is a river in constant change that we sorcerers use to change the harsh world with a desired flow of changes, however one must know that to activate it you have to connect with that flow and control it, otherwise will go with the flow" Sasha explains

"Let's start with one simple, breathe and feel the flow of magic around you"

(I will ask this, do you all want to do a Timeskip to tomorrow or not?)

Last edited:
"Well Koneo, let's review the basics, I always do it to warm up, magic is a river in constant change that we sorcerers use to change the harsh world with a desired flow of changes, however one must know that to activate it you have to connect with that flow and control it, otherwise he will go with the flow" Sasha explains

"Let's start with one simple, breathe and feel the flow of magic around you"

(I will ask this, do you all want to do a Timeskip to tomorrow or not?)
Konoe would breath deeply as she tried to feel around the magic, clearing her mind.

Konoe would breath deeply as she tried to feel around the magic, clearing her mind.
After a time of concentration and meditation she felt it, the flow of magic through our world was like a river, the current was strong enough to move it, not physically but metaphysically (not referring to the soul), while the magicians could go against the flow or follow it, getting too carried by the flow can be lethal, from falling into madness to ceasing to exist due be consumed by the magic itself.

"Okay, you have the base, now lets do something simple, turn this rock into gold" Sasha said with a rock in her hand and handed Konoe a scroll.

"Remember, all spells, movement and enchantment exist for a very good reason, the use of magic without an anchor can most of the time result in disaster that can be lethal for the caster, only few magicians manage to do magic without pronounce something and it's usually simple magic like telekinesis"

After a time of concentration and meditation she felt it, the flow of magic through our world was like a river, the current was strong enough to move it, not physically but metaphysically (not referring to the soul), while the magicians could go against the flow or follow it, getting too carried by the flow can be lethal, from falling into madness to ceasing to exist due be consumed by the magic itself.

"Okay, you have the base, now lets do something simple, turn this rock into gold" Sasha said with a rock in her hand and handed Konoe a scroll.
"There should be balance, right? Not fighting the flow but also not getting carried away by the flow. All in harmony, both contradictory, weakness and strength..." Konoe focused on the scroll, giving a few glances as she analyzed it thoroughly.
"Remember, all spells, movement and enchantment exist for a very good reason, the use of magic without an anchor can most of the time result in disaster that can be lethal for the caster, only few magicians manage to do magic without pronounce something and it's usually simple magic like telekinesis"
"But spells with incantation are better, yes?" she asked as she mumbled:

"ᚹᛁᛏᚺᛁᚾ, ᚹᛁᛏᚺᛟᚢᛏ

ᛁᚾ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛟᚢᛏ"

Before using said scroll in conjunction and attempted to turn the rock into gold.

"There should be balance, right? Not fighting the flow but also not getting carried away by the flow. All in harmony, both contradictory, weakness and strength..." Konoe focused on the scroll, giving a few glances as she analyzed it thoroughly.

"But spells with incantation are better, yes?" she asked as she mumbled:

"ᚹᛁᛏᚺᛁᚾ, ᚹᛁᛏᚺᛟᚢᛏ

ᛁᚾ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛟᚢᛏ"

Before using said scroll in conjunction and attempted to turn the rock into gold.
"Generally yes, those who look for instant spells only do it for effectiveness but not for efficiency, you could use the spell you want but it wouldn't be as good as one with an incantation" Sasha said watching the rock slowly turn to gold but unstable, leaving small sections of space where there is stone

On a rock nearby, Deel was sitting on it watching Konoe and Sasha train, he was curious how it goes all of this, he didnt have much to do as of now, so might as well watch this

Back