• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"•Sigh• Look....i cant attach to you that easily and consider you to be my master, i gotta get used to this idea"

Explains to Konoe
"Then don't. Simple." Konoe shook her head, "This is Yoshioka's doing. She's only forcing you to do this. If you don't like it, then just leave me alone...." Konoe gently placed her down and moved to another seat.

"Then don't. Simple." Konoe shook her head, "This is Yoshioka's doing. She's only forcing you to do this. If you don't like it, then just leave me alone...." Konoe gently placed her down and moved to another seat.
"Master will be upset on me!"

She yelled at her, before resuming in normal tone, although sad one

"If she is upset on me....i end up alone again with no master.....without being truly loved outside of appearances....."

"Master will be upset on me!"

She yelled at her, before resuming in normal tone, although sad one

"If she is upset on me....i end up alone again with no master.....without being truly loved outside of appearances....."
"Since when did your master get upset to you?" Konoe said. "I know Yoshioka more than anyone here. And she'll never... never ever be upset in a loving pet like you." she slowly picked her up, "But it's just that this matter is between two of us. And you're just forcing yourself on a matter that won't reciprocate..." maybe those words were more so Konoe telling herself.

"My family thinks I'm dead, my allies are dead. My friends are gone. I'm just a puppet following orders. So just... go back to your master and leave me alo-"

"Since when did your master get upset to you?" Konoe said. "I know Yoshioka more than anyone here. And she'll never... never ever be upset in a loving pet like you." she slowly picked her up, "But it's just that this matter is between two of us. And you're just forcing yourself on a matter that won't reciprocate..." maybe those words were more so Konoe telling herself.

"My family thinks I'm dead, my allies are dead. My friends are gone. I'm just a puppet following orders. So just... go back to your master and leave me alo-"
"No! I have to stick with you and you wont make me change my mind about it!"

Interrupted her to say that

Hearing that from her he asks

"Yeah and what about it?"
"Well...." Taeka said after getting a bite of dessert, "God, that's so good... As I was saying, your muscle fibers. The high-twitch muscle fibers in your body kicked into gear when you threatened me, and if you're responding to my previous statement with aggression, those high-twitch muscle fibers are working right now, too."

"Well...." Taeka said after getting a bite of dessert, "God, that's so good... As I was saying, your muscle fibers. The high-twitch muscle fibers in your body kicked into gear when you threatened me, and if you're responding to my previous statement with aggression, those high-twitch muscle fibers are working right now, too."
"So I'm guessing your power is just you have mastered training your body, is that correct? Like one of those shows when a guy works out in a school with Magic... kinda like that trope..."

"So I'm guessing your power is just you have mastered training your body, is that correct? Like one of those shows when a guy works out in a school with Magic... kinda like that trope..."
"Very smart! Yup. I'm a Gallen," She said, "The only thing I've got going for me is a sword, a gun, and a whole lotta luck."

As she ate, black marking could be noticed on her arms.

"Very smart! Yup. I'm a Gallen," She said, "The only thing I've got going for me is a sword, a gun, and a whole lotta luck."

As she ate, black marking could be noticed on her arms.
"I mean, it's nice having you here." Yoshioka smiled, offering a high five. "And besides, more friends the better, right?"

"W-why?" Konoe frowned, "Why? There's just no point..."
"•Sigh• if i made master mood better whenever she felt down, i can with you as well and if you are mostly made out of my master, it is possible"

Commented, Konoe would realize with this that there aint no way to make her give up regardless if she tells her to stop
"So you have such analysis skills to yourself and you can tell if im tense or not even if i dont visibly show it right? Not bad...."

Complimented Taeka briefly as he took his plate to eat a third of it in a matter of seconds

"So you have such analysis skills to yourself and you can tell if im tense or not even if i dont visibly show it right? Not bad...."

Complimented Taeka briefly as he took his plate to eat a third of it in a matter of seconds
"Well, that training must've done a whole lot!" added Yoshioka.
"•Sigh• if i made master mood better whenever she felt down, i can with you as well and if you are mostly made out of my master, it is possible"

Commented, Konoe would realize with this that there aint no way to make her give up regardless if she tells her to stop
"I...." Konoe couldn't say anything as actual tears came from her otherwise emotionless eyes, as she shuddered and tried to cover her face with her hands.

"How's it taste? I... hope it's not too sweet..."
"No no, it's great!" She said.

"Well, that training must've done a whole lot!" added Yoshioka.
"Yeah, I trained my senses a lot. If I can't train Investiture, I might as well train everything else, right?"

"Oh, it's just onions!" Konoe shook her head, "Yoshioka must've been cutting onions so hard it reached my eyes! T-that's all!"

"Don't say that, I can see you, and when I say see you I mean your mood." He said while pointing at his eyes that were covered by his blindfold.

"I know when someone feels terrible, a quality I inherited from my Grandpa"

"Don't say that, I can see you, and when I say see you I mean your mood." He said while pointing at his eyes that were covered by his blindfold.

"I know when someone feels terrible, a quality I inherited from my Grandpa"
"Feel t-terrible? It's just my brain not functioning w-well... I mean, I'm a member of the Red Hand, right? Why are you... feeling concerned?"

"Feel t-terrible? It's just my brain not functioning w-well... I mean, I'm a member of the Red Hand, right? Why are you... feeling concerned?"
"I feel worried because you are overthinking things, you were a member of the red hand, but not now, although it is true that you lost your friends and your family does not know that you still exist, eventually you could be reunited with your family. Also, you're not a puppet, just because your body is Yoshioka's creation, doesn't mean your thoughts has to be something that she created."

"Also, do you want to hear a little secret? it would make you happy"

"I feel worried because you are overthinking things, you were a member of the red hand, but not now, although it is true that you lost your friends and your family does not know that you still exist, eventually you could be reunited with your family. Also, you're not a puppet, just because your body is Yoshioka's creation, doesn't mean your thoughts has to be something that she created."

"Also, do you want to hear a little secret? it would make you happy"
"Uhh..." Konoe couldn't speak as she just made incoherent murmurs.

"Uhh..." Konoe couldn't speak as she just made incoherent murmurs.
"According to the old man and Sasha, they discovered according to some ancient texts that they researched after we were hiding from Rassilon's forces (This was before we met Zeb and Xor in that small timeskip), one of the pieces of the crow is known as The Time Blade, i don't know how it works or what its purpose is, but if Time is involved in it, maybe there is a possible to return to how you were before, a Human with a Soul." Rex say in a low voice, it was clearly a secret that he didn't want anyone to know.

"No, thank you..." She said, "Been a while since I've had a dessert of any kind."
"Oh, well just ask me any dessert you want me to make!" Yoshioka patted her shoulder, smiling.
"According to the old man and Sasha, they discovered according to some ancient texts that they researched after we were hiding from Rassilon's forces (This was before we met Zeb and Xor in that small timeskip), one of the pieces of the crow is known as The Time Blade, i don't know how it works or what its purpose is, but if Time is involved in it, maybe there is a possible to return to how you were before, a Human with a Soul." Rex say in a low voice, it was clearly a secret that he didn't want anyone to know.
"Well, would that get rid of the powers Yoshioka granted me?" she asked, trying to hold back her grief.

"Reminds me of a story i heard about a Titan using the power of a crown created by an old wizard out of spirits of people, in order to manipulate all of time as pleasing, heard it like 11 times so far too"

"I don't know, it's just a possibility, take it with a grain of salt, however, I say this so you know that there is hope for you."
"Honestly, I don't know, it's probably yes but there are details that we haven't deciphered, who knows if something of equivalent value should be given"
"Well, uhhh..." Konoe looked down, "Given I'm sharing this information with Yoshioka, she would be interested in trying to experiment with this. So... yeah, we'll take care of that after we get the shard.." she quietly murmured.

"Well, uhhh..." Konoe looked down, "Given I'm sharing this information with Yoshioka, she would be interested in trying to experiment with this. So... yeah, we'll take care of that after we get the shard.." she quietly murmured.
Rex just patted Konoe on the shoulder, signaling that everyone was fine.

"Well, you should come with us so you can talk and have a little fun while we eat" he said, pointing with his finger where the others were.

Rex just patted Konoe on the shoulder, signaling that everyone was fine.

"Well, you should come with us so you can talk and have a little fun while we eat" he said, pointing with his finger where the others were.
"Well, uhhh... about that..." Konoe removed her tears completely, "My body doesn't really have any real organs so...."

Back