• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Well, it seems we have an idea of what to do" said the old man, starting to walk towards a certain Area.

"Sasha, would you do us a favor?" He asked to the Tengu.

"Of course" as she whispers a spell quietly and a portal opens.

"Sasha will only take us out of the city without having to go to the border, but her portals have a range limit, that's why we can't travel from city to another city" explained the old man.

Noah and Rex answering with an "Oh"
"I can make one too..." Konoe murmured.

"Don't worry, I'll make a little tent for you to stay in, okay?" Yoshioka reassured her.
"Meow we are talking, master is so thoughtful!"
"Well, she does indeed exist.." Konoe added, "Though her name isn't as wild spread compared to Rassilon and Pythia."
"Perhaps among humans, but among dragons i should have known of the existence of a queen of dragons though after such a long time with them.....this makes no sense....either she isnt actually a dragon queen or i was hidden such a fact for whatever reasons"

"Meow we are talking, master is so thoughtful!"

"Perhaps among humans, but among dragons i should have known of the existence of a queen of dragons though after such a long time with them.....this makes no sense....either she isnt actually a dragon queen or i was hidden such a fact for whatever reasons"
"Young Deel, where exactly do you come from?" Said Sasha, who wanted to know what part of the world Deel came from, if he was from the south, east, west or north, that would give her an idea of why he didn't know about Tiamat.

"From south-east of Europe region of the continent, why you asking?"

Wondered in regards to her question
"Well that clarifies some points, although Tiamat is much older than me, more or less 100,000 years old, she lived for a long time in the spirit world, she only ascended the throne because a large number of Dragons from Antarctica and the south of America began a conflict a couple of years ago, it is generally not a very talked about topic from what I have seen, many do not consider her their queen because Tiamat do not have any connection between their homeland and theirs Clans, probably neither do your parents and therefore that is why they didn't mention the topic"

"Sure master! What do you need?"
"You see that witch (Konoe) over there?" Yoshioka points at Konoe, with the latter raising an eyebrow.

"Konoe is gonna be your second master, alright? She's basically me given I created her from my own power. So, be nice to Konoe okay?" Yoshioka asked nicely, patting Xordenia's head.

"You see that witch (Konoe) over there?" Yoshioka points at Konoe, with the latter raising an eyebrow.

"Konoe is gonna be your second master, alright? She's basically me given I created her from my own power. So, be nice to Konoe okay?" Yoshioka asked nicely, patting Xordenia's head.
"M-Master? Could i be honest with you?"

"Im older then i look ma'am..."

Gave her a "really" look when he told her this
"heh, I better stay quiet because otherwise I would be insulting myself" she said with amusement in her voice.

(Sasha

Deel

Yeah, Deel is a kid in Sasha's eyes)

"Sure..."
"Im strangely conflicted about this...like being you but not actually...if you get what im saying"

Told Yoshi
"heh, I better stay quiet because otherwise I would be insulting myself" she said with amusement in her voice.

(Sasha

Deel

Yeah, Deel is a kid in Sasha's eyes)
"Just because you might be more older, doesnt make me any less of an adult"

Pointed out when hearing her voice filled with amusement

"Im strangely conflicted about this...like being you but not actually...if you get what im saying"

Told Yoshi
"Well, both of us suffered the same..." Yoshioka murmured to her pet, "I suffered losing everything, her family suffered losing her— their everything. That's why I brought her back..." there were some slight tears, but Yoshioka doesn't even realize it, as she looked down and tried not to attract unwanted attention.

Xordenia would hug and try make her feel better, along to obviously stop her crying

"Master please dont be sad....i will try with Konoe...."
"it's fine..." Yoshioka tried to stifle her tears, "I know it's hard but... what Konoe needs more are the comfort of a family..." she quietly murmured, "Because I don't think she'd ever see them again..." shaking her head in disbelief. "So I want to be there for her, because... I know what that feels like..." slowly calming down as she tried to suppress her sadness.

Konoe, meanwhile, wasn't looking. But in her mind, she was reminded of the hug that Yoshioka gave her, the comfort it brought as she hold herself, sitting down as if she's cold. She tried to frown, but, there's not much to get sad about. There's no use crying over spilled milk. This was her new life, it'd be wasteful if she spent it on trying to dwell in the past.

"it's fine..." Yoshioka tried to stifle her tears, "I know it's hard but... what Konoe needs more are the comfort of a family..." she quietly murmured, "Because I don't think she'd ever see them again..." shaking her head in disbelief. "So I want to be there for her, because... I know what that feels like..." slowly calming down as she tried to suppress her sadness.
"Promise me you wont be sad anymore master, i will.....be going....to her...."

Does as she was told earlier but not before hugging Yoshi enough till changing her mood
Konoe, meanwhile, wasn't looking. But in her mind, she was reminded of the hug that Yoshioka gave her, the comfort it brought as she hold herself, sitting down as if she's cold. She tried to frown, but, there's not much to get sad about. There's no use crying over spilled milk. This was her new life, it'd be wasteful if she spent it on trying to dwell in the past.
Xordenia would get to Konoe, changed in her cat form and she rubs the head across the witch legs, while circling around them and repeating the previous actions

"Promise me you wont be sad anymore master, i will.....be going....to her...."

Does as she was told earlier but not before hugging Yoshi enough till changing her mood
Yoshioka nodded and smiled, "Yeah..."
Xordenia would get to Konoe, changed in her cat form and she rubs the head across the witch legs, while circling around them and repeating the previous actions
"Hm?" Konoe raised an eyebrow, "What're you doing there?", she crouched down and tried to understand what the cat was doing.

"Meow"

This meow was not even similar to a cat meow, it was as if a human was trying to say meow like a cat
"You're the cat that tried to hiss at me..." Konoe murmured, "Why are you all of the sudden...?" she tried to think of the right words, "Approaching me...? I'm not that lucky with cats or dogs ever since I was a kid so..."

"She is like that, just not let her take control of your mind or will end as Yoshioka hehe" Rex joked a bit, still think Yoshi would end as a Crazy woman that have a tons of cats

" Well, although Rex exaggerates a little, she is an Apathy, so if Xordenia wants, she would make you sentimental." Noah said.
"Oh, well, that's weird. I don't feel... anything..." Konoe shrugged.

"Well, given you're a Glass Doll, the emotions you feel are arbitrary, which kinda a good thing since you could resist Apathy and formulate your own real emotions without being tampered." Yoshioka explained.

"That's both nice and not nice...." Konoe murmured.

"Oh, well, that's weird. I don't feel... anything..." Konoe shrugged.

"Well, given you're a Glass Doll, the emotions you feel are arbitrary, which kinda a good thing since you could resist Apathy and formulate your own real emotions without being tampered." Yoshioka explained.

"That's both nice and not nice...." Konoe murmured.
(Assuming everyone entered the portal Sasha made a while ago and now we're outside)

"Well anyway, it looks like it's already getting dark, huh." Rex said looking at the sky, the sun was setting, it was probably 7PM.

"Yeah" Noah said.

"Heh, this reminds me of when the old man took me camping when i was 7 years old, good times" Rex said.

"Erh- I do remember that one time you walked away and erh- you ended up almost being a bear's dinner, Jaja" Sasha joked.

"You're the cat that tried to hiss at me..." Konoe murmured, "Why are you all of the sudden...?" she tried to think of the right words, "Approaching me...? I'm not that lucky with cats or dogs ever since I was a kid so..."
"I cant rub myself over your body without getting closer, so dont ask too much and enjoy this"

Commented towards Konoe

"I cant rub myself over your body without getting closer, so dont ask too much and enjoy this"

Commented towards Konoe
"I'm sorry, but.. don't force yourself. Your master's just trying to make me feel better." Konoe shook her head, "I'm already dead. There's not much use aside from assisting Yoshioka— my... c-creator..." it took a while for her to say the word, but.. it's true.

"I'm sorry, but.. don't force yourself. Your master's just trying to make me feel better." Konoe shook her head, "I'm already dead. There's not much use aside from assisting Yoshioka— my... c-creator..." it took a while for her to say the word, but.. it's true.
She still does her thing regardless of the words Konoe says

"I work my fluffy soft tail on this, could use a paw over here for help as well"

She still does her thing regardless of the words Konoe says

"I work my fluffy soft tail on this, could use a paw over here for help as well"
"I..."

Yoshioka placed Xordenia on Konoe's arms.

"Carry her for me, will you?" winking before smiling as she moonwalked towards the portal.

"E-ermmm..." Konoe shook her head, "S-sure..." looking down as she tried to hold Xordenia like how she held her young siblings when they're a baby.

Zebedee reclined in the air, propelling himself with his powers and creating a hammock from a mere breeze. There wasn't much he was needed to do for the group. At least, not at the moment.

Suddenly, the sound of faint footsteps could be heard by members of the group with better senses.

Zebedee reclined in the air, propelling himself with his powers and creating a hammock from a mere breeze. There wasn't much he was needed to do for the group. At least, not at the moment.

Suddenly, the sound of faint footsteps could be heard by members of the group with better senses.
Noah move her eyes analytically searching for that little sound.

"Hm?"

Xordenia picked up the sound, when she was about to tell Konoe something while in her arms

Back