• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Old one, master told me to inform you that she is ready to leave meow and that we meowing to the next two towns"

Informs the old man then she took the loof of bread and began munching on it

Deel would take a large bite out of his, taking 1/3 as he chews shortly after that
"Good, I think I know how to get out of here without being seen." Old msn aswner

"Good, I think I know how to get out of here without being seen." Old msn aswner
In the distance, the group would hear some chattering...

"Jack's kinda distant, but he's very interesting. You should watch out for Miss Sasha though, she's reeallly good at magic!" said a girl with a slight cheery attitude.

"Maybe I could learn a thing or two from her..." said another, but with a much younger feminine voice.

"Rex is also a funny and handsome guy. Noah's cute and, of course, Xordenia's just adorable..." it was Yoshioka, but the one she's talking to... "Not only that, Deel's awesome and... Zebedee is just as cool..."

"What about... the old man?" asked the other, her silhouette showing a witch's hat, a figure very familiar to others who know...

"Oh, the Grandfather? He's one of the knowledgeable people in our group, same with Rex..." answered Yoshioka, nodding as she glanced at the group and back at her.

"So that's how they knew about me..." the witch girl slowly frowned and held both hands near her chest, very nervous.

"Don't... worry about it, Konoe. You're no longer part of the Red Hand, remember?" she placed a hand on the mage— Konoe— reassuring her.

"T-thanks, Yoshi..." she smiled and faced her new group in front of her, bearing a brand-new appearance.

NewKonoe.jpg

Silver hair, red and black robes, green gloves and hat with blood-red eyes, this Konoe is different from who they fought.

"Uhh, hi... My name is, ermm, Konoe. N-nice to meet you all." though some would know her by her title, she lowered her head and tried not to appear to be threatening.

Rex looked at her confused, clearly not expecting this happenin.

"Yoshi, what you did?" rex asked

"In the name of the God, what the hell?" Noah say

Grandpa and sasha just look but say nothing

Rex looked at her confused, clearly not expecting this happenin.

"Yoshi, what you did?" rex asked

"In the name of the God, what the hell?" Noah say

Grandpa and sasha just look but say nothing
"She is the Y.S.H.K Glass Doll Creation: Prototype #1— "Yamauba" Yoshioka explained.

"I'm sorry, Noah, sorry everyone but... let me explain. It's an inspire from the Memory Replay that I had before, since I was able to replay you Noah at that time, I thought that if I could do that, then it should be possible to replay anything I recorded in the past." she replied.

"So it's a good thing I had this shard of Konoe when we killed her and her group, which acted as the main source of information for me to do this ritual. However, it ended up being a failure because I lacked one necessarily ingredient, which was the scepter..." Yoshioka respectfully returned it as she was continuing with her explanation to Sasha.

"I know this sounds nuts, but, this Konoe is no longer a part of the Red Hand..." she replied.

"With the way you explained me, you sure treat me like I'm some object..." Konoe snickered, "But yeah, I-I'm no longer a part of that evil faction. S-she shared her memories and her emotions, so I now know how it felt to be on the other side. That's why I'll try to atone for my sins by helping you defeat Pythia and Rassilon."

"What made you want to bring her back specifically Yoshi?"

Asked Deel with arms crossed and an eyebrow lifted upon seeing her

Xor would just watch Konoe, she wasnt looking happy towards her, although she would still extend her arms to pull Yoshioka nearby herself and hold her in a tight hug, as cat she would be pretty possessive and fond of her master

"What made you want to bring her back specifically Yoshi?"

Asked Deel with arms crossed and an eyebrow lifted upon seeing her

Xor would just watch Konoe, she wasnt looking happy towards her, although she would still extend her arms to pull Yoshioka nearby herself and hold her in a tight hug, as cat she would be pretty possessive and fond of her master
"Well, it's just a food for thought, I was curious. But, to be frank, I related to her quite a lot when I saw her past and saw myself in her shoes..." Yoshioka explained.
Noah agreed to Deel's question.

Rex looked at Konoe with his arms crossed
"As long as you don't try anything weird everything is fine" he say
"Oh, no. Yoshioka has me fully controlled given I am just a Glass Doll. So she's technically right with me being just an object..." Konoe murmured.

"Honestly, anything that keeps us moving to avoid being encountered is useful, yeah, just hope until that place has an inn where we can stay while we think of a better plan" Sasha said.

"First you don't get final say. Second two towns over is the best you could come up with? Why not just not go to a place that could already have people who are after us." Jack says.

"So you just made a person kinda?" Zeb asked, taking a bite of a pinch of bread, "Meh, not the craziest thing I've seen recently. Top 5, maybe. But not the craziest."

"First you don't get final say. Second two towns over is the best you could come up with? Why not just not go to a place that could already have people who are after us." Jack says.
"I guess it's all up to the Grandfather..." Konoe commented, looking at him.
"So you just made a person kinda?" Zeb asked, taking a bite of a pinch of bread, "Meh, not the craziest thing I've seen recently. Top 5, maybe. But not the craziest."
"And also- Oh yeah, I am a person, yes."

"mmmmm, maybe i knows someone who can help us, but first we have to leave, he won't be in the two towns ahead but much further ahead but we don't have many options other than to go take a break there before seeing if I can contact him" Grandfather say

"mmmmm, maybe i knows someone who can help us, but first we have to leave, he won't be in the two towns ahead but much further ahead but we don't have many options other than to go take a break there before seeing if I can contact him" Grandfather say
"There could be a case that there might be attackers from the second town." Konoe replied, "Given my experience, we would mostly be there in advance. So it could be that Jack is right..."

“I knew it, this isn’t my first man hunt.” Jack says.
"But, given I'm here with you guys, I could tell most of the strategies we used against other opposing groups..."
"Well, the other option is to walk and sleep on the cold ground or tree outdoors in the outside, do you think that is a good option?" Sasha asked.
"Hmmm, if I remember correctly, there was a base we established here on the next towns. Maybe if I can get access to it, we could stay there for the mean time." Konoe said.

"Wait, you can do that?" Yoshioka asked. "Sheesh, that's cool..."

"But, given I'm here with you guys, I could tell most of the strategies we used against other opposing groups..."

"Hmmm, if I remember correctly, there was a base we established here on the next towns. Maybe if I can get access to it, we could stay there for the mean time." Konoe said.

"Wait, you can do that?" Yoshioka asked. "Sheesh, that's cool..."
"It would be great, but haven't you thought that your change of look and the fact that you disappeared wouldn't make them think that you're a fake?" Rex asked her

"Neat. I'm Zebedee. Zebedee Galewind, the greatest weatherwraith hero-for-hire you'll ever meet."
"I'm Konoe, member of the Red Hand. I mean former member..."
@Oliver_de_jesus
"It would be great, but haven't you thought that your change of look and the fact that you disappeared wouldn't make them think that you're a fake?" Rex asked her
"Well, the news should say that I am presumed dead, but... Should I return alive with the scepter, which we now have, they'd think I successfully did it. And that means Lady Tiamat would also give me recognition." the witch replied.

"Depending on what region where headed to, I'm a pretty big deal. I could make for a high-profile 'captive' to sell the idea more..." Zeb suggested, "Plus it'd give you guy another insider in the place."

"Depending on what region where headed to, I'm a pretty big deal. I could make for a high-profile 'captive' to sell the idea more..." Zeb suggested, "Plus it'd give you guy another insider in the place."
"So we now have two infamous people. One is a former member of Pythia's team and the other is practically a mercenary..." Yoshioka replied. "Where do you think we should go to now?" she asked.

Where do you think we should go to now?" she asked.
"Playing it safe is the best option, we don't want to give them a second's clue that the scepter is close to one of Pythia's strongest generals who is the Queen of the dragons" Noah said while pointed her finger at Deel because he was half dragon, she clearly didn't like Konoe's plan

"Playing it safe is the best option, we don't want to give them a second's clue that the scepter is close to one of Pythia's strongest generals who is the Queen of the dragons" Noah said while pointed her finger at Deel because he was half dragon, she clearly didn't like Konoe's plan
"Right, Lady Pythia is very powerful. I've seen it myself..." Konoe nodded, "And I'm not one who would try challenging my former leader..."

"Didnt knew there was a queen of dragons, father never told me of such a thing in all these years"

Says Deel, that was a first for him, in a long while too
"Well, sleeping in the forest seems to be an option until I can contact a person who maybe can help us" said Grandpa.
"I dont like to sleep outside......its nastier then in a warm and safe place"

Commented Xordenia, as she always found ways to sneak inside places to stay or take money with her kitty charms to pay for a temporary home to herself

"I dont like to sleep outside......its nastier then in a warm and safe place"

Commented Xordenia, as she always found ways to sneak inside places to stay or take money with her kitty charms to pay for a temporary home to herself
"Don't worry, I'll make a little tent for you to stay in, okay?" Yoshioka reassured her.
"Didnt knew there was a queen of dragons, father never told me of such a thing in all these years"

Says Deel, that was a first for him, in a long while too
"Well, she does indeed exist.." Konoe added, "Though her name isn't as wild spread compared to Rassilon and Pythia."

"Well, it seems we have an idea of what to do" said the old man, starting to walk towards a certain Area.

"Sasha, would you do us a favor?" He asked to the Tengu.

"Of course" as she whispers a spell quietly and a portal opens.

"Sasha will only take us out of the city without having to go to the border, but her portals have a range limit, that's why we can't travel from city to another city" explained the old man.

Noah and Rex answering with an "Oh"

Back