• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"You take care of those. We'll handle this bastard!" Yoshioka ordered, temporarily disabling her sound module to make sure she wouldn't accidentally cause shockwaves. "Provide assistance once you're done."
"Great... They're going maim themselves because they think they can just step up and fight an enemy that's countered all their attacks so far... Yeah, that makes sense! Totally!" Zebedee sarcastically muttered to himself while stopping rubble and protecting civilians. After securing everyone, he sighed and used a gust of wind to fling rubble toward the warrior while he was distracted with the others. Should it connect, he would then use another combination of ice and lightning to super-conduct electricity to try and damage him again. Perhaps that barrier of his that he made was one that was created voluntarily rather than involuntarily?

Should it fail, Zeb would sigh again and crack his knuckles as he walked toward the warrior.

"Hey, buddy. You almost killed a bunch of people..." He said regardless of the success or failure of his strike, "As long as I'm here, no one dies. Except maybe you..."

"Great... They're going maim themselves because they think they can just step up and fight an enemy that's countered all their attacks so far... Yeah, that makes sense! Totally!" Zebedee sarcastically muttered to himself while stopping rubble and protecting civilians. After securing everyone, he sighed and used a gust of wind to fling rubble toward the warrior while he was distracted with the others. Should it connect, he would then use another combination of ice and lightning to super-conduct electricity to try and damage him again. Perhaps that barrier of his that he made was one that was created voluntarily rather than involuntarily?
In Yoshioka's mind, going all out or unleashing any big-scale attacks would only be detrimental and could possibly blow her cover. Though she was slightly confident, one shouldn't mistake that for her hubris and ego; ill-advised to anyone unassuming.
Should it fail, Zeb would sigh again and crack his knuckles as he walked toward the warrior.

"Hey, buddy. You almost killed a bunch of people..." He said regardless of the success or failure of his strike, "As long as I'm here, no one dies. Except maybe you..."
At one point, the warrior managed to separate himself from her, intercept the real Yoshioka having narrowly predicted her teleportation.
The real Yoshioka was the one who was punching The warrior all this time, the fists flying were just the clones of the torn off arm the warrior severed.

From there, she'd teleport the rubble that Zebedee threw and accelerate by electricity, having them appear at the warrior.

This time he tilted his head and stepped to the side to avoid the cat, at the same time he held her foot when she flew past him, then the warrior turned and threw her towards a wall with the force to break it.
The moment he held her foot, she emanates an odor for him to smell, till he was gonna throw her at a wall, it will stimulate his brain to fall victim for his temptations rather than his other actions not long after

As for the impact with a wall, her acrobatics allowed her to spin and land on it, while sticking to the surface
At that, Rex and Noah arrive seeing the warrior.

''Thank you for buy us time'' Noah say to Yoshioka

(Wait for Zeb, Deel and Jack)
The warrior would suddenly get striked while busy with Yoshi and Xor, by some beams of plasma directly to his back, causing severe burnings by the power that was behind them from Deel, as he arrived as well and absorbed quite a lot of heat on his way

Once everyone was there, the Warrior would be hit by everyone like a ping pong ball until he broke through a wall due one attack from Rex.

The warrior stood up, looking at everyone.

"Until we meet again" he said as he disappeared with the teleportation of him to an unknown location, leaving nothing behind him.

"Is it me or was he just waiting for us all to be here?" Rex asked worried, seeing how the man had disappeared.

Once everyone was there, the Warrior would be hit by everyone like a ping pong ball until he broke through a wall due one attack from Rex.

The warrior stood up, looking at everyone.

"Until we meet again" he said as he disappeared with the teleportation of him to an unknown location, leaving nothing behind him.

"Is it me or was he just waiting for us all to be here?" Rex asked worried, seeing how the man had disappeared.
Yoshioka sighed and looked at Rex, still with her three eyes and six arms.

"He got away..." even with a mutter, her voice accidentally blew away some of the rubble, "Whoops, sorry..." before turning it off, hearing an audible clanking on her throat as she "repaired" the all of the damage done by using her Memory Replay.

"The man suddenly appeared with the intention of getting the scepter, we fought him and it seems he's affiliated with Rassilon." she explained.

"It's okay Yoshi, you did what you could" Rex said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"What do you think grandpa?" Noah asked the old man who was there thinking with a somewhat dizzy Sasha.

"We must leave, this is not a safe place anymore, however I don't know where to go, any suggestions?" old man said to the group

"It's okay Yoshi, you did what you could" Rex said as he put his hand on her shoulder.
"I know, but...." she looked down as she slowly reverted back to her normal form.
"What do you think grandpa?" Noah asked the old man who was there thinking with a somewhat dizzy Sasha.

"We must leave, this is not a safe place anymore, however I don't know where to go, any suggestions?" old man said to the group
"...Before we leave, I have something to do, it's a part of the experiment I did before this... opponent came here. I'd like to talk to both of you, Miss Sasha and Grandfather..." Yoshioka said politely.

"I know, but...." she looked down as she slowly reverted back to her normal form.

"...Before we leave, I have something to do, it's a part of the experiment I did before this... opponent came here. I'd like to talk to both of you, Miss Sasha and Grandfather..." Yoshioka said politely.
Sasha and Grandpa looked at each other before going to the girl.

"What happen girl?" Sasha asked.

Sasha and Grandpa looked at each other before going to the girl.
Soon, after arriving to her room, she'd lock the door.
"What happen girl?" Sasha asked.
"So basically, I tried to bring a person back to life using my powers, but... it ended up not working because I lacked the essentials. If my theory is correct, that warrior came here because he needs that scepter to bring something or someone back..." Yoshi explained politely.

"So, if I may, I would like to borrow the scepter, I'll return it back to you two should I succeed..."

"Are you sure Yoshioka about this? Playing with forces like life and death usually comes with a price," said the grandfather, worried at the idea of messing with that concept.

"Yes, it takes a lot, there are some who end up condemning their soul for the slightest mistake" Sasha say

"Are you sure Yoshioka about this? Playing with forces like life and death usually comes with a price," said the grandfather, worried at the idea of messing with that concept.

"Yes, it takes a lot, there are some who end up condemning their soul for the slightest mistake" Sasha say
"I understand the risks. But, I'm not playing with life and death. I'm doing this because we need to stop Pythia and Rassilon..." Yoshioka said determined.

"It's fine, I'm being assisted by a powerful witch like you. There's nothing I could fear with you all here..."

Sasha looked at Grandfather who sighed and then handed her the scepter.

"Don't summon the devil by mistake," he said while left, leaving Sasha and Yoshioka.

"Well, I hope this works out" she said, looking at the girl.

Sasha looked at Grandfather who sighed and then handed her the scepter.

"Don't summon the devil by mistake," he said while left, leaving Sasha and Yoshioka.

"Well, I hope this works out" she said, looking at the girl.
"I would request you all to leave as well, please. I require the most focus, Miss Sasha and Grandfather.." said Yoshioka who handled the scepter with care.

"How much for the damages?" Zeb asked the manager of the hotel.
"400 gold coins" said the manager, seeing the chaos, he clearly wanted them to leave but if they were going to pay for the chaos, he liked the idea.

(1 Gold Coin = 100 dollars.

1 silver coin = 1 dollar)

"The one who just left should pay for it, not anybody else"

Commented Deel as he was nearby him at that moment
"Well, your friend was looking for you due something, don't make me call the guards to search you group and find out why destroy my establishment." manager aswner

"400 gold coins" said the manager, seeing the chaos, he clearly wanted them to leave but if they were going to pay for the chaos, he liked the idea.

(1 Gold Coin = 100 dollars.

1 silver coin = 1 dollar)

"Well, your friend was looking for you due something, don't make me call the guards to search you group and find out why destroy my establishment." manager aswner
"I'll cover it..." Zeb said, reaching into the robe he wore and grabbing a pouch of gold coins, "There you go: 415 gold coins. The extra's for you for having to put up with us."

The weatherwraith winked and walked toward Deel.

"As for you... The important thing is that there weren't any casualties. People could've died," Zeb said, "Besides, I don't need a second house. It's not like it'd hurt to cover it."

"If you are looking for trouble....i would suggest you to tone down the attitude mister and cease having the guards looking over others belongings.....unless they wish to get all their bones broken....are we clear?...."

Gave the manager a warning with a little drop of agressiveness in the voice, Deel aint taking shit from people who try to talk like this, especially him

"I'll cover it..." Zeb said, reaching into the robe he wore and grabbing a pouch of gold coins, "There you go: 415 gold coins. The extra's for you for having to put up with us."

The weatherwraith winked and walked toward Deel.

"As for you... The important thing is that there weren't any casualties. People could've died," Zeb said, "Besides, I don't need a second house. It's not like it'd hurt to cover it."
"...."

He looked at Zeb for a moment in silence, giving a bit of an irritated look on him

"In your place i wouldnt put up with any inconvenience most may have if they try to act like that...you do you...."

He walks off from there afterwards, releasing steam from his nose to cool his body

"...."

He looked at Zeb for a moment in silence, giving a bit of an irritated look on him

"In your place i wouldnt put up with any inconvenience most may have if they try to act like that...you do you...."

He walks off from there afterwards, releasing steam from his nose to cool his body
"We did cause some of that inconvenience, you know. Fighting him resulted in destruction and danger coming from both ends. That's all I'm gonna say regarding that," Zeb said, doing his best to try and keep responses to Deel civil.

Noah was worried because this means that the group will be hunted, of course, was to be expected but before Rassilon and Pythia had no concrete clue to know who they are but now Rassilon know what their faces look like.

"I have a bad feeling" Noah say

Xordenia was behind Yoshi in the room with her

"What you doing master?"
She remained silent as her master soon completed the ritual in no time.

"Glad to have you back, Konoe..." said Yoshioka.

"You know, you really shouldn't bother bringing me back..." Konoe said, scratching her head.

"No, don't mention it... Besides, it would kinda be funny to have their enemies come back to fight them, no?" she joked.

"Right right... I guess this is some redemption I could get for manipulating me..."

"I'm thinking that they are tracking us, I don't know how but it's only a matter of time before we have an army on our necks"
"Each of us has unique traits of powers, surely we can handle a reasonable number"
She remained silent as her master soon completed the ritual in no time.

"Glad to have you back, Konoe..." said Yoshioka.

"You know, you really shouldn't bother bringing me back..." Konoe said, scratching her head.

"No, don't mention it... Besides, it would kinda be funny to have their enemies come back to fight them, no?" she joked.

"Right right... I guess this is some redemption I could get for manipulating me..."
Xordenia was just staring in amazement at her master doings in the room and stood there for a quite

"Each of us has unique traits of powers, surely we can handle a reasonable number"

Xordenia was just staring in amazement at her master doings in the room and stood there for a quite
"Xordy, tell the group that we're ready to leave... Also, tell the Grandfather that we're moving to the next two towns..." Yoshioka said.

"That's your per, right?" Konoe asked.

"Yep, she is..." smiling.

"Could I, uhh, pet her?" the witch asked.

"Sure!" Yoshi replied, with Konoe slowly approaching the cat.

"Whatever comes, it will just be a matter of using the right tactics." Rex say to Zeb and Deel, Noah for her part was still unsure, they only saw a superficial view of Rassilon and Pythia's military power.

"What happened here?" Jack asks arriving at the inn.

"Rassilon is tracking us, he sent one of his thugs for us, we will have to leave before he brings reinforcements and they turn us into shit, the thing is that the old man doesn't know where to go, suggestions on this last one?" Noah replied.

"I mean there is the forest my family lives in but I don't know how to get there from here, otherwise just outside of civilization where there's people working for him or at least go to villages instead of cities." Jack says.

"I mean there is the forest my family lives in but I don't know how to get there from here, otherwise just outside of civilization where there's people working for him or at least go to villages instead of cities." Jack says.
"I see, what do you think Zeb, Deel, do you have a option?" Rex ask

"Xordy, tell the group that we're ready to leave... Also, tell the Grandfather that we're moving to the next two towns..." Yoshioka said.

"That's your per, right?" Konoe asked.

"Yep, she is..." smiling.

"Could I, uhh, pet her?" the witch asked.

"Sure!" Yoshi replied, with Konoe slowly approaching the cat.
"Hissssss!"

She wasnt fond of a stranger to try petting her, so obviously she would act like this to Konoe, she was waving her hand with the claws in the air, signaling Konoe to back off from and not approach

Although she goes to the group to inform them right away what her master said
"Rassilon is tracking us, he sent one of his thugs for us, we will have to leave before he brings reinforcements and they turn us into shit, the thing is that the old man doesn't know where to go, suggestions on this last one?" Noah replied.
"Uhm, master told me to inform the old one, where is he?"
"2,500 each. Nothing less. I'm holding you guys to it," Zeb said half-jokingly.
"Whatever comes, it will just be a matter of using the right tactics." Rex say to Zeb and Deel, Noah for her part was still unsure, they only saw a superficial view of Rassilon and Pythia's military power.
"After the encounters we just had so far, i would say we can handle it overall, that if we work all together and combine our powers in a battle"

Pointed out on the topic

"I see, what do you think Zeb, Deel, do you have a option?" Rex ask
"Dont have any place in mind, perhaps we should hear what the kitty has to say the old man instead"

Suggests when she came and asked about Grandfather to tell him from Yoshi something

"Hissssss!"

She wasnt fond of a stranger to try petting her, so obviously she would act like this to Konoe, she was waving her hand with the claws in the air, signaling Konoe to back off from and not approach

Although she goes to the group to inform them right away what her master said
Konoe sighed, "I knew it. I just suck at petting cats..." before she turned to Yoshioka, "You seriously did that on purpose so she would get mad at me!"

"Hey don't blame me, <shrug> she clearly didn't like you!" Yoshioka exclaimed back, giggling.

"What do you mean? You've practically fused parts of your memories, intelligence, and powers to me. So, we're basically alike." pouting as the witch went back on her chair, a bit betrayed.

"Sorry, that's just how Xordenia deals with strangers. Don't worry though, she'll be very very docile when she gets to know the truth..." Yoshi explained.

"I'll take your word for it..." Konoe said.

The old man and Sasha return there, the Yokai had a bag full of bread.
"what's happening?" says the old man while Sasha gives each one a loaf of bread.
"Old one, master told me to inform you that she is ready to leave meow and that we meowing to the next two towns"

Informs the old man then she took the loof of bread and began munching on it

Deel would take a large bite out of his, taking 1/3 as he chews shortly after that

Back