• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Yoshioka wasn't trying to turn the warrior into a liquid nor was that her plan, the liquids that were splashed on him were chemicals, nothing more.

The Glass he broke out of suddenly began to wobble and bounce back, the shards hitting his body in the process. The Glass she made wasn't just Glass, but rather Spring Glass.

"They're made with a special property of both Glass and Spring. By having the stretchy qualities of spring, and the way I can mold my Glass to reform back, the weakness of cutting becomes nothing but a strength since the bonds tighten more as it gets broken. With more force applied to it, breaking out would only spell doom..." she thought to herself, smirking a bit at her new idea. "And besides that, my goal wasn't trying to make you into a liquid. Experienced or not, playing dirty is what I'm good at..." with a snap of her fingers, the liquids trigger an explosion.

1-Diazidocarbamoyl-5-azidotetrazole, informally called “azidoazide azide”— a heterocyclic organic compound crammed with 14 nitrogen atoms. And because of the large number of high-energy nitrogen bonds, the compound is extremely explosive.

"And Azidoazide will explode if even it's touched, moved, dispersed in solution, exposed to bright light, or even when you leave it undisturbed on a glass plate. Of course, the liquids I can store with Bitter Taste are unmoved or affect by outside forces as they are with Investiture and Magic..." she continued her thought before encasing the warrior with more Spring Glass to contain the explosion, backing off as the clone retreated as well.
(Thought you will left Blackdarkness or @ZoroNotZolo aswner first, remember they are playing too)

"Can you stop dragging this out unnecessarily?" His voice was heard behind her, completely unscathed, the guy move his hand and Yoshioka's clone exploded into pieces.

Suddenly, some wet hairballs would land on its head and neck, as they would begin spreading 360 degrees across their landings and tighten up, attempt to choke and squish the head

"You arent gonna hurt master! Stay away from her right meow!"

Suddenly, some wet hairballs would land on its head and neck, as they would begin spreading 360 degrees across their landings and tighten up, attempt to choke and squish the head

"You arent gonna hurt master! Stay away from her right meow!"
"You little trash." He crouched before releasing a blast of omnidirectional energy from his whole body that vaporized all the hairballs and hit Yoshi, Zeb and Xor, destroying the entire room and throw the team to outside of the building

(We should wait for @ZoroNotZolo )

"So you all chose death." The warrior said, a movement of his hand caught Yoshioka in the air and threw her towards Xordenia, it was as if gravity itself turned against the girl and pushed her against her will so that she collide with her pet
(Sorry it took so long to respond. Been busy IRL.)

Shards of jagged ice propelled toward the mystery man. Some were aimed directly at him, while others seemed to orbit around him. He didn't get much of a chance to try the technique on the dragon, but he had thought about it on the way to the hotel.

Electricity was effective against the dragon, but perhaps he could have conducted more?

Immediately as the ice was in place, a bolt of lightning struck it, and the ice conducted the electricity, amplifying its efficiency against this mysterious man.

"Can you stop dragging this out unnecessarily?" His voice was heard behind her, completely unscathed, the guy move his hand and Yoshioka's clone exploded into pieces.
The clone smiled- a wide grin, "Then you shouldn't have done that..." before suddenly dissipating- or rather- teleporting.
"You little trash." He crouched before releasing a blast of omnidirectional energy from his whole body that vaporized all the hairballs and hit Yoshi, Zeb and Xor, destroying the entire room and throw the team to outside of the building
The room, unfortunately, wasn't destroyed. The energy was blocked- this time by the very air becoming Spring- and bounced back towards the warrior.

"Before, only I was brought back from the replay. During that experiment, only my body was forced to come back to the state when the memory was replayed. I've only replayed other people, but could it replay objects?" she thought to herself, the room suddenly replaced by the same material. "Yes, it was destroyed, but Memory Replay replaced all of the destroyed objects. And, given that it's an object, the 25% rule doesn't affect them as they aren't in the form of an attack..." the thought continued.

Shards of jagged ice propelled toward the mystery man. Some were aimed directly at him, while others seemed to orbit around him. He didn't get much of a chance to try the technique on the dragon, but he had thought about it on the way to the hotel.

Electricity was effective against the dragon, but perhaps he could have conducted more?

Immediately as the ice was in place, a bolt of lightning struck it, and the ice conducted the electricity, amplifying its efficiency against this mysterious man.
Right after that, the clone that the warrior thought destroyed was brought back by Replay. "Unfortunately, only I'm affected by the normal [Replay] and not others. Hence, that's the reason for [Memory Replay]. The things I record are brought back, and you just had to ruin my moment with her!"

Said clone fused with her, and a large wave of steam filled the room.
FhClruIUoAEGlBI

"文楽- 精製状態: 近松 門左衛門

(Bunraku- Refined State: Chikamatsu Monzaemon)"

It was Yoshioka, but clearly different. On top of the third eye, many ornaments appear all over her body, her clothes change to be exotic and ornate-looking. The black skinsuit-esque design, the different tattoos running all over her crystallized hardened skin. But other than that, the woman had four more arms floating behind her, each making specific hand signs- akin to one of those archaic statues.

Lightning crackles and electrifies the room as Yoshika readied her two main hands, clenching them as she stared at the warrior.

Last edited:
"Mew-ow..."

Says Xordenia upon seeing her master pulling off all these things, it impressed her quite a lot
Yoshioka slightly gave her a glance, with the very air around her slightly starting to sizzle. She didn't say any word, but her pet knew what she should do against this intruder.

Her master's mood was ruined, go crazy...

Before looking at the warrior, her lips moved a bit.

"I really should be thanking Ke-" the words she spoke were normal, but the sound that came out roared and produced a powerful shockwave that hopefully knocks the warrior away.

Sound propagates in the air, it just happens that Yoshioka's throat and mouth are infused with Spring where mere words cause an explosive power that ejects the sound outward, even discharged with electricity to further increase the output.

The clone smiled- a wide grin, "Then you shouldn't have done that..." before suddenly dissipating- or rather- teleporting.

The room, unfortunately, wasn't destroyed. The energy was blocked- this time by the very air becoming Spring- and bounced back towards the warrior.

"Before, only I was brought back from the replay. During that experiment, only my body was forced to come back to the state when the memory was replayed. I've only replayed other people, but could it replay objects?" she thought to herself, the room suddenly replaced by the same material. "Yes, it was destroyed, but Memory Replay replaced all of the destroyed objects. And, given that it's an object, the 25% rule doesn't affect them as they aren't in the form of an attack..." the thought continued.

Right after that, the clone that the warrior thought destroyed was brought back by Replay. "Unfortunately, only I'm affected by the normal [Replay] and not others. Hence, that's the reason for [Memory Replay]. The things I record are brought back, and you just had to ruin my moment with her!"

Said clone fused with her, and a large wave of steam filled the room.
FhClruIUoAEGlBI

"文楽- 精製状態: 近松 門左衛門

(Bunraku- Refined State: Chikamatsu Monzaemon)"

It was Yoshioka, but clearly different. On top of the third eye, many ornaments appear all over her body, her clothes change to be exotic and ornate-looking. The black skinsuit-esque design, the different tattoos running all over her crystallized hardened skin. But other than that, the woman had four more arms floating behind her, each making specific hand signs- akin to one of those archaic statues.

Lightning crackles and electrifies the room as Yoshika readied her two main hands, clenching them as she stared at the warrior.
"Mew-ow..."

Says Xordenia upon seeing her master pulling off all these things, it impressed her quite a lot
Yoshioka slightly gave her a glance, with the very air around her slightly starting to sizzle. She didn't say any word, but her pet knew what she should do against this intruder.

Her master's mood was ruined, go crazy...

Before looking at the warrior, her lips moved a bit.

"I really should be thanking Ke-" the words she spoke were normal, but the sound that came out roared and produced a powerful shockwave that hopefully knocks the warrior away.

Sound propagates in the air, it just happens that Yoshioka's throat and mouth are infused with Spring where mere words cause an explosive power that ejects the sound outward, even discharged with electricity to further increase the output.

The warrior moved his hand where he had his red saber as if an invisible barrier was summoned blocking the attacks, stopping the very movement of the particles of sound, ice and Lightning, he took another lightsaber with his free hand, this time a black one before saying.

007c25642310d99adaecabde78ac58d8.jpg

"Now I understand the power that the scepter gave you, but now it's time to destroy memory of you in this world, contaminated souls"

Even faster than before, he moved towards them, launching multiple thrusts at Zeb, Xor and Yoshioka, each measured with incredible skill, power and precision.

"Now I understand the power that the scepter gave you, but now it's time to destroy memory of you in this world, contaminated souls"

Even faster than before, he moved towards them, launching multiple thrusts at Zeb, Xor and Yoshioka, each measured with incredible skill, power and precision.
Right as the warrior got close, she's met by Yoshioka— who's moving a lot faster— producing extremely hot air, a byproduct of electricity acting as a source of heat, her three arms reaching only to touch something invisible.

This invisible thing was Spring compressing the air as she sends more powerful gusts of wind, before blasting him with Lightning.

"I wouldn't say that if I were you" her voice made more shockwaves as she spoke, the room rumbling and would've been long destroyed has she not reinforced everything in her own power.

The armor took on the Shockwave and the air, actually better than it theoretically should....
The black saber moved first, the current of electrons and heat (Yoshioka's Lightning) were redirected due to the magnetic field that prevents the plasma sword from losing its blade shape, now all of Yoshioka's electricity was pushed towards her taking on a black color, followed by the red saber which moves so fast that it cut off one of Yoshioka's artificial arms.

Following that, a telekinetic push sent Yoshioka into a wall after he move his arm.

(Back, better left Xordenia and zeb react, before Yoshioka next move, pls)

The warrior moved his hand where he had his red saber as if an invisible barrier was summoned blocking the attacks, stopping the very movement of the particles of sound, ice and Lightning, he took another lightsaber with his free hand, this time a black one before saying.

Zeb created a barricade of cloud mass between him and the saber thrusts, creating a gust of air to move him back and generate distance. After all, he figured that the shield he made wouldn't hold up long. He froze the water vapor in the air around the mysterious warrior attempting to at the very least slow him down with the ice before using a gust of wind and lightning around his leg to try and deliver a devastating blow to the face. He'd immediately create a breeze to send himself backwards, and then create a swirling air vacuum around the warrior's head, attempting to deprive him of air.

The cat lady would move out of the attacks ways due to her feline instincts and makes some big distance between them shortly after, picking up random objects around her vicinity and throws them as hard and fast as possible at the enemy

The armor took on the Shockwave and the air, actually better than it theoretically should....
The black saber moved first, the current of electrons and heat (Yoshioka's Lightning) were redirected due to the magnetic field that prevents the plasma sword from losing its blade shape, now all of Yoshioka's electricity was pushed towards her taking on a black color, followed by the red saber which moves so fast that it cut off one of Yoshioka's artificial arms.
Yoshioka slightly grinned, her eyes functioning with x-ray as she saw the structure of the saber.

The electricity that went back only charged her up even more, as her arm simply regenerated, with the cutoff arm teleporting to grab his hands.

Her body was secreting some liquid, as when it touched his hands, acid poured out. More specifically, it's Fluoroantimonic acid— one brought by Bitter Taste— in the hopes she'd melt off this warriors arm off.
Following that, a telekinetic push sent Yoshioka into a wall after he move his arm.
She was pushed, but the wall merely used that extra momentum to bounce her back, the entire room becoming Spring. As thanks, she'd pile up on the offensive and exude more hot air, intending to heat up the area and see if he can survive. Of course, she catered her ability so that it wouldn't affect her allies.
(Back, better left Xordenia and zeb react, before Yoshioka next move, pls)

Yoshioka slightly grinned, her eyes functioning with x-ray as she saw the structure of the saber.
Yoshioka couldn't see anything, apparently it Saber and armor was made of a radiation resistant alloy (Considering that it is plasma blade and the electromagnetic field that surrounds it, it has to be very resistant, so the lead should prevent leaks)
The cat lady would move out of the attacks ways due to her feline instincts and makes some big distance between them shortly after, picking up random objects around her vicinity and throws them as hard and fast as possible at the enemy
With his two sabers he would destroy the thrown objects, cut them in half
He froze the water vapor in the air around the mysterious warrior attempting to at the very least slow him down with the ice
As thanks, she'd pile up on the offensive and exude more hot air, intending to heat up the area and see if he can survive. Of course, she catered her ability so that it wouldn't affect her allies.
However, the strategy of both colluded, actually canceling each other out, making the ice unable to grow nor the temperature to rise.
(They are both using the air around them, one to lower the temperature but the other tries to raise the temperature, it makes sense that this would happen if we tried to do this in real life)
using a gust of wind and lightning around his leg to try and deliver a devastating blow to the face. He'd immediately create a breeze to send himself backwards,
The warrior only reverses Gravity, sending him backwards.
and then create a swirling air vacuum around the warrior's head, attempting to deprive him of air.
The warrior was not affected, it was as if he did not even need oxygen to function.
Her body was secreting some liquid, as when it touched his hands, acid poured out. More specifically, it's Fluoroantimonic acid— one brought by Bitter Taste— in the hopes she'd melt off this warriors arm off.
The warrior was unperturbed by the acid, likely use that Barrier that he make before, in fact, he seemed to have taken control of acid now as he threw it at Xordenia.

"It's time for there to be nothing left of you" He said while doing a 360 degree turn, while charging his sabers with his lightnings of weird energy which caused him to launch multiple energy cuts (I mean range distance plasma attack, not regular cuts)

However, the strategy of both colluded, actually canceling each other out, making the ice unable to grow nor the temperature to rise.
(They are both using the air around them, one to lower the temperature but the other tries to raise the temperature, it makes sense that this would happen if we tried to do this in real life)

The warrior was not affected, it was as if he did not even need oxygen to function.
Zeb tried to fire off ice, but watched it fall back in the direction opposite himself. There wasn't a gust of wind or anything. Perhaps it was some kind of magnetism?

"It's time for there to be nothing left of you" He said while doing a 360 degree turn, while charging his sabers with his lightnings of weird energy which caused him to launch multiple energy cuts (I mean range distance plasma attack, not regular cuts)
"I reject that premise, actually!" Zeb said, creating breezes to send Yoshioka and Xordenia behind him while creating shields of clouds, ice, all that he could muster that could try and block both them and the walls of the people staying there in the hotel.

"I don't think we can win this right now, guys," The weatherwraith said, "Protecting the civilians should be our number one priority right now, even if that means we let him get away..."

The warrior was unperturbed by the acid, likely use that Barrier that he make before, in fact, he seemed to have taken control of acid now as he threw it at Xordenia.
Xordenia would spit a huge hairball to counter the acid thrown at her
She would dodge both with her great instincts, before trying to run at him on all four, as she was going on the assault to him getting closer and closer

Yoshioka couldn't see anything, apparently it Saber and armor was made of a radiation resistant alloy (Considering that it is plasma blade and the electromagnetic field that surrounds it, it has to be very resistant, so the lead should prevent leaks)

With his two sabers he would destroy the thrown objects, cut them in half

During this time, Yoshioka had been planning. Planning like usual on how she'd outsmart her enemy.

Thanks to the barrier Zeb made, this gave her a short time to think. And given the accelerated cognitive activity thanks to Godspeed empowering her already clockwork-like brain, even moments could last like an hour.

"First, was the telekinesis, he could have Violet as his Investiture or even the same as mine given he's able to produce electricity..." Yoshioka slowly didn't try to increase the temperature, knowing it'd ruin Zebedee's strategy.

"As for the acid, a barrier should indicate that he would have Violet. Or it could be that protection spell that Konoe used before..." she shook that thought off.

"However, there's one thing you allowed me to have, Warrior. Another inspiration..." even if she couldn't see what's inside the saber of the enemy, there's a concept she knew she should've used given the chance.

And that... is through the interaction of electric charges. When an electric current flows through a conductor, such as a wire, it creates a magnetic field around the conductor. This is described by Ampere's law and is one of the fundamental principles of electromagnetism.

The magnetic field produced by the electric current is a closed loop that encircles the conductor. The strength of the magnetic field is directly proportional to the current flowing through the conductor. Additionally, the shape and orientation of the magnetic field can be influenced by the geometry of the conductor, such as coiling the wire into a solenoid. Conversely, moving a magnetic field near a conductor can induce an electric current in the conductor, as described by Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction.

Fallowing that concept in mind, Yoshioka reached her three left arms out. Twisting her hand, she'd slowly tamper with the electromagnetic field of the blade.

"Your blade is only held through this magnetic field. So what if I..." and with a full twist, she'd manipulate that electromagnetic field to... "break it?"

Zeb tried to fire off ice, but watched it fall back in the direction opposite himself. There wasn't a gust of wind or anything. Perhaps it was some kind of magnetism?

"I reject that premise, actually!" Zeb said, creating breezes to send Yoshioka and Xordenia behind him while creating shields of clouds, ice, all that he could muster that could try and block both them and the walls of the people staying there in the hotel.

"I don't think we can win this right now, guys," The weatherwraith said, "Protecting the civilians should be our number one priority right now, even if that means we let him get away..."
"Your blade is only held through this magnetic field. So what if I..." and with a full twist, she'd manipulate that electromagnetic field to... "break it?"
She would dodge both with her great instincts, before trying to run at him on all four, as she was going on the assault to him getting closer and closer
The swords were temporarily deactivated, which allowed Xordenia to deliver a couple of blows that made the enemy retreat a couple of steps, which covered itself before adapting (I'm being figurative, not literal, ok?) to the situation, beginning to counterattack the cat, impacting a kick on her stomach.

The swords were temporarily deactivated, which allowed Xordenia to deliver a couple of blows that made the enemy retreat a couple of steps, which covered itself before adapting (I'm being figurative, not literal, ok?) to the situation, beginning to counterattack the cat, impacting a kick on her stomach.
Yoshioka would teleport towards the warrior as he delivers compressed lightning right in his face, while still keeping the blades deactivated. Though she can't control electromagnetism as refined as it is just yet, going for the offensive is paramount than trying to experiment with her powers.

The cat girl would change her density in that area to be so soft that the impact would not even be doing anything to her stomach

Then takes an opportunity to wrap her arms and legs around him quick by this opportunity and starting purring, sending waves that are meant harming the enemy

"Thanks for this opurrrtunity you gave me"

The cat girl would change her density in that area to be so soft that the impact would not even be doing anything to her stomach

Then takes an opportunity to wrap her arms and legs around him quick by this opportunity and starting purring, sending waves that are meant harming the enemy

"Thanks for this opurrrtunity you gave me"
As an added attack Yoshioka would grin and disarm the warrior with his lightsaber.

Should it be successful, she'd jam it straight it straight to his head and split him whilst her pet is holding him down like a chopping board.

Should it fail, she'd use her four arms to grab his four arms and attempt to pummel him, with her two remaining arms to shapeshift into very sharp rotating blades to skin this man alive.

In a flash, The warrior appeared a couple of meters away from them, his loghtsabers were activated again, in the initial place where everything began, he had once again used that technique that he used to escape in Yoshioka's previous trap.

This time it would be different, already knowing what tactic to use, he would make a cut in a support point, this so that natural gravity would do its thing and the weight of Yoshioka, Zeb, Xor and all the damage in their battle would collapse the ground, thus taking them to the lower level in the building

In a flash, The warrior appeared a couple of meters away from them, his loghtsabers were activated again, in the initial place where everything began, he had once again used that technique that he used to escape in Yoshioka's previous trap.
"Hmph.." Yoshioka smiled as she backed away, "Seems like it's also some form of teleportation technique, or maybe the usage of Violet to make something akin to it... Could be both..." she thought.
This time it would be different, already knowing what tactic to use, he would make a cut in a support point, this so that natural gravity would do its thing and the weight of Yoshioka, Zeb, Xor and all the damage in their battle would collapse the ground, thus taking them to the lower level in the building
During this time, Yoshioka actually helped with destroying the floor, using her Spring to cause an explosive shockwave, this was to create a form of rubble to use one of her gadgets.

It was a tube of the same invisibility cloak, using the stored smoke from a favor she made to Deel before they infiltrated, but this time, she uses her own body to reflect the light, with the smoke becoming her decoy.

"What the?"

She was confused to what occurred just now, as she held him just so he could disappear like that from her grasp
"Meoooooooooow!"

As she was falling, Xordenia quickly extends her arms to catch onto some objects that are connected to the walls to hold onto them, before pulling herself up in order to get up, striking the enemy, coming in a spinning attack similar to Sonic

Zeb once again was prioritizing protecting the civilians in the building, destroying some of the rubble or else blowing it harmlessly away and freezing it to walls with his wind and ice.

"Hey! Burying this guy won't matter if you bury everyone else here!" Zeb exclaimed to Yoshioka and Xordenia, "Are you two even listening to me?"

People ran scared of what was happening, some non-human species held their heads as they ran out of danger.

The old man and Sasha went to see what was happening only to find everything destroyed and someone in futuristic armor who had used a piece of rubble as a shield for the team's attacks.

"This is bad" granpa say

Last edited:
Zeb once again was prioritizing protecting the civilians in the building, destroying some of the rubble or else blowing it harmlessly away and freezing it to walls with his wind and ice.

"Hey! Burying this guy won't matter if you bury everyone else here!" Zeb exclaimed to Yoshioka and Xordenia, "Are you two even listening to me?"
People ran scared of what was happening, some non-human species held their heads as they ran out of danger.

The old man and Sasha went to see what was happening only to find everything destroyed and someone in futuristic armor next to the others.

"This is bad" granpa say
"You take care of those. We'll handle this bastard!" Yoshioka ordered, temporarily disabling her sound module to make sure she wouldn't accidentally cause shockwaves. "Provide assistance once you're done."

When her attack got denied, she fell perfectly down to the ground, like cats are said to be able to

"Master, i know together we can do it, if you got an idea, please tell me!"

Says her cat, her trust in Yoshioka was big, she knew she can pull something against their tough opponent

When her attack got denied, she fell perfectly down to the ground, like cats are said to be able to

"Master, i know together we can do it, if you got an idea, please tell me!"

Says her cat, her trust in Yoshioka was big, she knew she can pull something against their tough opponent
Yoshioka haven't attacked, but, upon activating her invisibility. She had already snuck up with an attack as the rubble cleared — before Xordenia finished her sentence— as if she herself was the smoke.

Taken inspiration from Noah, she'd use one of her artificial arms and go for a... simple punch right at the face of the warrior.

The old man took Sasha outside, who began to have a headache, they were going to seek help from the others, running at full speed to find Deel, Jack, Noah and Rex.

Yoshioka haven't attacked, but, upon activating her invisibility. She had already snuck up with an attack as the rubble cleared — before Xordenia finished her sentence— as if she herself was the smoke.

Taken inspiration from Noah, she'd use one of her artificial arms and go for a... simple punch right at the face of the warrior.

Yoshi's arm was severed and she was pushed back with a telekinetic push. Not only was his strength is superhuman, but his other senses apart from sight were refined enough to hear the beat of a heart so close and the smell of someone.

Yoshi's arm was severed and she was pushed back with a telekinetic push. Not only was his strength is superhuman, but his other senses apart from sight were refined enough to hear the beat of a heart so close and the smell of someone.
That, however, was a trap.

Now with a severed arm, not actually her real arm. She controlled the compressed Spring Glass Arm and instantly teleport it right at The Warriors' face.

It wasn't an instantaneous hit, nor was it made from sheer speed, the use of Locked On to teleport her fist right directly at the Warrior.

(Think of it like Minato's flying thunder god)

That, however, was a trap.

Now with a severed arm, not actually her real arm. She controlled the compressed Spring Glass Arm and instantly teleport it right at The Warriors' face.

It wasn't an instantaneous hit, nor was it made from sheer speed, the use of Locked On to teleport her fist right directly at the Warrior.

(Think of it like Minato's flying thunder god)
the warrior retreated a good distance after such an attack
Xordenia extends her arms at fast speeds to target his opponent face, she was gonna claw it to oblivion
This time he tilted his head and stepped to the side to avoid the cat, at the same time he held her foot when she flew past him, then the warrior turned and threw her towards a wall with the force to break it.

The fist wouldn't just hit him and did nothing. It had a special noteworthy trait. Given they were made from Spring Glass, Yoshioka is able to set them to such small sizes that — upon setting off— produces a powerful shockwave. And given they're many, these shockwaves are skin to continuous explosions.
This time he tilted his head and stepped to the side to avoid the cat, at the same time he held her foot when she flew past him, then the warrior turned and threw her towards a wall with the force to break it.
Right after he was done, two more fists teleported and hit him directly, ignoring the defense. With more of these special attacks going for the Warrior, she'd pummel him by teleporting each fist at random, unexpected locations.

At one point, the warrior managed to separate himself from her, intercept the real Yoshioka having narrowly predicted her teleportation.

At that, Rex and Noah arrive seeing the warrior.

''Thank you for buy us time'' Noah say to Yoshioka

(Wait for Zeb, Deel and Jack)

Back