• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

The group would arrive at a 3.5 star inn

hotel-frontal-from-the.jpg

The old man would talk to the receptionist making the payment, buying four rooms that the group must share (Room 1: Sasha, Cain(only if Erza return), the old man. Room 2: Zeb, Jack and Noah. Room 3: Yoshi, Xordenia, Rex and Deel, the fourth room technically it is a stable for the horse)

"Well, if you want, you can go take a look around the city." Grandpa said

The old man would talk to the receptionist making the payment, buying four rooms that the group must share (Room 1: Sasha, Cain(only if Erza return), the old man. Room 2: Zeb, Jack and Noah. Room 3: Yoshi, Xordenia, Rex and Deel, the fourth room technically it is a stable for the horse)

"I'll have something to do first, Grandfather. Maybe we can go for a walk and I'll tell you the results. I'm experimenting something..." she replied politely, before looking at her pet to go to their room.

Upon reaching the room, Yoshioka would order Xordenia to gently place all of her things with care as she slowly began to place a strange apparatus at her own side of the room.

"I'll have something to do first, Grandfather. Maybe we can go for a walk and I'll tell you the results. I'm experimenting something..." she replied politely, before looking at her pet to go to their room.
"It's okay girl" The old man say while went to his room to think a little about what to do and Sasha went to see a little more of the inn since it seems to have a small bar.

"Later maybe, i wanna stay for a while in a bed"

As such Deel went on his own to the room, sitting down on the bed, after such a long day of lousy noises from the battle, he needed some quiet moment

Upon reaching the room, Yoshioka would order Xordenia to gently place all of her things with care as she slowly began to place a strange apparatus at her own side of the room.
Xordenia does as she was told to do by Yoshi immediately all the things, when she was done she sits on a different bed and uses the claws on the blankets to "massage" them while Xordenia was purring during the action, followed by curling herself shortly afterwards to take a little nap

Xordenia does as she was told to do by Yoshi immediately all the things, when she was done she sits on a different bed and uses the claws on the blankets to "massage" them while Xordenia was purring during the action, followed by curling herself shortly afterwards to take a little nap
Yoshioka would give a look at her cat, pat her head, and whisper, "Good girl~" smiling before going to her part of the room and close the door.

She was busy with something for a long time...

(I'll wait for everyone to finish, the post I'm making is gonna be quite long, so just mention me when the time of the RP is around morning)

Jack is not really sure where to go to find the library, if there even is one. So he walks back to the inn to ask if there’s a library he can go to and where it is.

Jack looks around trying to find books on spells, investitures (specifically yellows and cases of changing investiture), magic creatures, spirits, and undead.

Jack looks around trying to find books on spells, investitures (specifically yellows and cases of changing investiture), magic creatures, spirits, and undead.
Although he found some books on spells, most seemed not to be that advanced, probably out of caution in case someone tried to use them and the library had to suffer the consequences, however he found several books on investiture and supernatural creatures, undead included more detailed on the topic.

He didn't really expected as much from the spell books. He was mostly hoping it would jog his memory as he is certain he knew spells for purposes beyond opening doors at some point. He looks thru the books of supernatural creatures looking for mentions of white horses, water horses, water spirits, fertility spirits, and supernatural horses in general.

The horses he saw in the book seemed to denote things like different horses biology and where they generally live, the Undead exist mostly in cemeteries for example.

He also found something interesting... Storm Horses

After a while Xordenia woke up and wonders about Yoshi, so she goes to the door she was in and slowly opens it

"Master?...."

Murmurs to herself
In her room, there were the same sounds one could hear in some science fiction or Frankenstein-esque movie: lightning, cracking, and some groans of either distress or of dissatisfaction...

The inside of her room, however, tells a somewhat different— but not so farfetched— story...

"Investiture..." she muttered, forming some sort of black crystal sphere before pulling something from atop her desk. A small cube upon which surges lots of compressed electricity— kinetic battery— before opening the small hatch on the sphere, inserting it, and causing the black circle to light up, with certain patterns illuminated to give the impression of a circuitry inside. Whether it is magic or technology, maybe it's a combination of both.

"Given Investiture feeds on the emotions and willpower within the person's psyche, it's impossible to replicate, making any form of nullification— except for those outside of Investiture— ineffective...

However..."

She snaps her fingers, and another "Noah" appears. "This is incredible" said the apparition. A memory replayed from Yoshioka's own mind, now embodied by an individual— a close friend of hers.

"Memories can convey what happened in the past. Sure, Investiture are indeed impossible to replicate by using magic, but... I've been able to replay Noah's powers through the use of memories..." she muttered to herself, dematerializing the apparition of 'Noah' before pulling something from her bag.

Long pink hair, hazel eyes, and... no body. It was the deceased head of the long gone member of the Red Hand, one of Pythia's mages— Konoe. Alongside the decapitated head were the glass shard containing the memories of Konoe — from the mission briefing to meeting her parents, and towards the eventual meet-up with the group.

Placing the head on the table with the glass shard Yoshioka would stand up and take a step forward, reaching for her forehead as a glass disc came out. "So if I duplicate this..." a memory from her fight with the witch, she'd place the disc on the table.

Yoshioka would then slowly make a crystal doll— one without a head that is— sculpting it to match the body and physique of Konoe. The image formed from her mind replayed the approximate weight, calculated to match a full 1:1 ratio of her, making it imperceptible from the original. The movement of said doll was just the same as her clones, just applying that logic and implementing it.

Of course, as per privacy and dignity, she also bought the exact same clothes that the mage wore, from the robes to even the hat. Its intricate design is woven with the best quality, made for the utmost comfort of the wearer.

After that's done, here comes the difficult part. There weren't some impending risks given she could destroy the dolls through ability deactivation, its only risk is the possibility of it not working. But there's no use getting cold feet now, it's either she finds out or not... and reports the attempt to Grandfather and maybe Miss Sasha.

"The replay with Noah was the conceptualization of this idea. Maybe it could work with Kessler and the Skeleton, but... there's gotta be a more concrete discussion about that after this..." she muttered to herself, looking at the head and back at the headless doll. "I saw the memories of you, Konoe, and it's not really because I'm doing this just for an experiment, but..." she first inserted the disembodied head, connecting it to the doll as the neck fused with the body.

"...but because I feel your pain..." she secondly inserted the artificial core/heart, one powered by her Investiture— Blue: [Godspeed]. "I-I know the pain of not being able to see your family, m-maybe they know about your passing, or... they still believe you're looking for the shard.." the artificial heart began to power the body as the lifeless cold doll gained normal temperature.

"W-when I fought you, it felt like you were doing it out of duty. The anger you feel, the way you acted, all felt like you were desperate in getting the Shard for your family..." she murmured, reaching for Konoe's hand, feeling the fingers as they were real— flesh and human— synthesized by the glass to imitate the real thing. With two hands, Yoshioka held the doll's hand before looking back at the yet lifeless eyes, "And I envy you... you still have your family with you, I don't even know where my sibling still is. Maybe they're dead, but... I'm hoping I'll find them..." she murmured, before letting go and gently walking to grab the two glass shards.

"This is just an apparition, a simulated memory made by my calculations and the assumptions I've made using Fool Believer..." she regained her composure and shook off the emotions aside, slowly placing them on each side of Konoe's head, "You don't really have any will since you're a puppet made by me, meaning you won't have any Investiture. However, the memory replay of your attacks like: [Exelsius], [Reach of the Archdemon], the shield, levitation, and your other spells are replicated via Memory Replay. Plus, since you're empowered by my electricity, it's like using two Investitures at once." soon, she'd fully insert the two memory discs, with the core inside Konoe's chest making a whirring sound— it's working.

"Though Memory Replay only copies 25% of the original, simply stacking it should be enough, making it just as powerful— if not even more, given you also have Godspeed with you!" she said happily, waiting for Konoe to do something.

Soon, there'd be a twitch in the doll's fingers, then a slight shiver in the arm, and finally a slight shock as the eyes on Konoe slowly brimmed with artificial life. As if necromancy wasn't a thing, Konoe blinked and slowly took a look around.

"W-where am I?" the doll asked, glancing at Yoshioka.

"Would she remember me given I've fought her?" Yoshi thought as she tilted her head and placed a hand on her chin.

"Y-Yoshi! Where are my allies?!" even the doll acted accordingly seeing she never was shown the state of her comrades. Konoe tried to resist, but her own conscience was completely controlled.

"They were long dead, Konoe. You too died along with them. I simply brought you back..." Yoshioka said honestly, making Konoe be stunned in silence.

"Then that means—"

"Yes, you're now considered either missing or assumed dead by Pythia. I saw in your memories that Lady Tiamat assumed that some of you will indeed die, meaning that she must've told Pythia about your condition..." Yoshioka explained, moving her hands on about.

"I see, then... My family..." Konoe looked down with a saddened face.

"Your family knows you'll be back, but... I assume they've also been told about your death..." she replied.

"B-but... I need to come back—" Konoe tried to reach her hand out, but couldn't find herself able to move.

"At this point, you're just a clone of the original Konoe of the Red Hand. The memories I've implanted are just a simulation of what happened and the possible leading factors according to my current knowledge. I'm sorry to tell you this, but... you no longer exist..." Yoshioka interrupted the mage's words as she spoke seriously, walking slowly towards her as she removed the restraints of the apparatus.

"E-even so..." Konoe insisted, as if she gained sentience, "I... I couldn't really stop you know given you must've gained the Shard. And I'm pretty much powerless since you created me..." she looked down and clasped both her hands. "I know what I've done to you and your group was bad. And I served Pythia since it was for the better of my family and the people under her rule. But..." her eyes trailed to meet Yoshioka's, "You've shared your memories as you did with mine. You showed me just how cruel both Rassilon and Pythia could be. Even if I don't believe that, even if that's false to my eyes, what you showed me was the truth..."

Konoe slowly walked and kneeled down towards Yoshioka, her hands holding hers.

"From the moment I woke up, I heard you talk to me about my family and how you too lost yours. The pain you felt, the suffering you endured, it all felt so... so real. And I felt like, even if we don't know much about each other, it feels like we've met ever since we were kids. I-it felt like you and I shared the same pain, that — although different— still connected the both of us..." Konoe murmured, some tears running down her eyes.

"So thank you... Thank you for giving me a chance to live again. Thank you for giving me a way to rethink my actions, Yoshioka..." she couldn't hold back the tears and wept silently into the girl's legs, with Yoshioka patting her head.

"It's okay. It's okay..." she slowly shifted down and hugged Konoe, "There's always a second chance. A way to change who you are..." she murmured, before slowly shifting back and placing both hands on Konoe's shoulders, "Now, let's save the world?" she asked, smiling.

Konoe, now given a new opportunity in a body, wiped the tears off of her eyes, and smiled.

"Yeah...!"

Jack decides to read more about storm horses.
Storm horses are considered very rare but beautiful creatures, they are born from pure magic creating storms where they go, they can turn a certain into an oasis over time
In her room, there were the same sounds one could hear in some science fiction or Frankenstein-esque movie: lightning, cracking, and some groans of either distress or of dissatisfaction...

The inside of her room, however, tells a somewhat different— but not so farfetched— story...

"Investiture..." she muttered, forming some sort of black crystal sphere before pulling something from atop her desk. A small cube upon which surges lots of compressed electricity— kinetic battery— before opening the small hatch on the sphere, inserting it, and causing the black circle to light up, with certain patterns illuminated to give the impression of a circuitry inside. Whether it is magic or technology, maybe it's a combination of both.

"Given Investiture feeds on the emotions and willpower within the person's psyche, it's impossible to replicate, making any form of nullification— except for those outside of Investiture— ineffective...

However..."

She snaps her fingers, and another "Noah" appears. "This is incredible" said the apparition. A memory replayed from Yoshioka's own mind, now embodied by an individual— a close friend of hers.

"Memories can convey what happened in the past. Sure, Investiture are indeed impossible to replicate by using magic, but... I've been able to replay Noah's powers through the use of memories..." she muttered to herself, dematerializing the apparition of 'Noah' before pulling something from her bag.

Long pink hair, hazel eyes, and... no body. It was the deceased head of the long gone member of the Red Hand, one of Pythia's mages— Konoe. Alongside the decapitated head were the glass shard containing the memories of Konoe — from the mission briefing to meeting her parents, and towards the eventual meet-up with the group.

Placing the head on the table with the glass shard Yoshioka would stand up and take a step forward, reaching for her forehead as a glass disc came out. "So if I duplicate this..." a memory from her fight with the witch, she'd place the disc on the table.

Yoshioka would then slowly make a crystal doll— one without a head that is— sculpting it to match the body and physique of Konoe. The image formed from her mind replayed the approximate weight, calculated to match a full 1:1 ratio of her, making it imperceptible from the original. The movement of said doll was just the same as her clones, just applying that logic and implementing it.

Of course, as per privacy and dignity, she also bought the exact same clothes that the mage wore, from the robes to even the hat. Its intricate design is woven with the best quality, made for the utmost comfort of the wearer.

After that's done, here comes the difficult part. There weren't some impending risks given she could destroy the dolls through ability deactivation, its only risk is the possibility of it not working. But there's no use getting cold feet now, it's either she finds out or not... and reports the attempt to Grandfather and maybe Miss Sasha.

"The replay with Noah was the conceptualization of this idea. Maybe it could work with Kessler and the Skeleton, but... there's gotta be a more concrete discussion about that after this..." she muttered to herself, looking at the head and back at the headless doll. "I saw the memories of you, Konoe, and it's not really because I'm doing this just for an experiment, but..." she first inserted the disembodied head, connecting it to the doll as the neck fused with the body.

"...but because I feel your pain..." she secondly inserted the artificial core/heart, one powered by her Investiture— Blue: [Godspeed]. "I-I know the pain of not being able to see your family, m-maybe they know about your passing, or... they still believe you're looking for the shard.." the artificial heart began to power the body as the lifeless cold doll gained normal temperature.

"W-when I fought you, it felt like you were doing it out of duty. The anger you feel, the way you acted, all felt like you were desperate in getting the Shard for your family..." she murmured, reaching for Konoe's hand, feeling the fingers as they were real— flesh and human— synthesized by the glass to imitate the real thing. With two hands, Yoshioka held the doll's hand before looking back at the yet lifeless eyes, "And I envy you... you still have your family with you, I don't even know where my sibling still is. Maybe they're dead, but... I'm hoping I'll find them..." she murmured, before letting go and gently walking to grab the two glass shards.

"This is just an apparition, a simulated memory made by my calculations and the assumptions I've made using Fool Believer..." she regained her composure and shook off the emotions aside, slowly placing them on each side of Konoe's head, "You don't really have any will since you're a puppet made by me, meaning you won't have any Investiture. However, the memory replay of your attacks like: [Exelsius], [Reach of the Archdemon], the shield, levitation, and your other spells are replicated via Memory Replay. Plus, since you're empowered by my electricity, it's like using two Investitures at once." soon, she'd fully insert the two memory discs, with the core inside Konoe's chest making a whirring sound— it's working.

"Though Memory Replay only copies 25% of the original, simply stacking it should be enough, making it just as powerful— if not even more, given you also have Godspeed with you!" she said happily, waiting for Konoe to do something.

Soon, there'd be a twitch in the doll's fingers, then a slight shiver in the arm, and finally a slight shock as the eyes on Konoe slowly brimmed with artificial life. As if necromancy wasn't a thing, Konoe blinked and slowly took a look around.

"W-where am I?" the doll asked, glancing at Yoshioka.

"Would she remember me given I've fought her?" Yoshi thought as she tilted her head and placed a hand on her chin.

"Y-Yoshi! Where are my allies?!" even the doll acted accordingly seeing she never was shown the state of her comrades. Konoe tried to resist, but her own conscience was completely controlled.

"They were long dead, Konoe. You too died along with them. I simply brought you back..." Yoshioka said honestly, making Konoe be stunned in silence.

"Then that means—"

"Yes, you're now considered either missing or assumed dead by Pythia. I saw in your memories that Lady Tiamat assumed that some of you will indeed die, meaning that she must've told Pythia about your condition..." Yoshioka explained, moving her hands on about.

"I see, then... My family..." Konoe looked down with a saddened face.

"Your family knows you'll be back, but... I assume they've also been told about your death..." she replied.

"B-but... I need to come back—" Konoe tried to reach her hand out, but couldn't find herself able to move.

"At this point, you're just a clone of the original Konoe of the Red Hand. The memories I've implanted are just a simulation of what happened and the possible leading factors according to my current knowledge. I'm sorry to tell you this, but... you no longer exist..." Yoshioka interrupted the mage's words as she spoke seriously, walking slowly towards her as she removed the restraints of the apparatus.

"E-even so..." Konoe insisted, as if she gained sentience, "I... I couldn't really stop you know given you must've gained the Shard. And I'm pretty much powerless since you created me..." she looked down and clasped both her hands. "I know what I've done to you and your group was bad. And I served Pythia since it was for the better of my family and the people under her rule. But..." her eyes trailed to meet Yoshioka's, "You've shared your memories as you did with mine. You showed me just how cruel both Rassilon and Pythia could be. Even if I don't believe that, even if that's false to my eyes, what you showed me was the truth..."

Konoe slowly walked and kneeled down towards Yoshioka, her hands holding hers.

"From the moment I woke up, I heard you talk to me about my family and how you too lost yours. The pain you felt, the suffering you endured, it all felt so... so real. And I felt like, even if we don't know much about each other, it feels like we've met ever since we were kids. I-it felt like you and I shared the same pain, that — although different— still connected the both of us..." Konoe murmured, some tears running down her eyes.

"So thank you... Thank you for giving me a chance to live again. Thank you for giving me a way to rethink my actions, Yoshioka..." she couldn't hold back the tears and wept silently into the girl's legs, with Yoshioka patting her head.

"It's okay. It's okay..." she slowly shifted down and hugged Konoe, "There's always a second chance. A way to change who you are..." she murmured, before slowly shifting back and placing both hands on Konoe's shoulders, "Now, let's save the world?" she asked, smiling.

Konoe, now given a new opportunity in a body, wiped the tears off of her eyes, and smiled.

"Yeah...!"

Konoe then began to feel terrible and slowly began to scream, she fell to the ground tearing her body, her eyes began to bleed as the constructed body began to be broken, as if the fundamental forces of reality were applied with more force than the power of Yoshioka to prevent this magical miracle from happening, Yoshi's experiment returned to its initial state, to nothing itself

(This is part of the plot, post a reaction)

Konoe then began to feel terrible and slowly began to scream, she fell to the ground tearing her body, her eyes began to bleed as the constructed body began to be broken, as if the fundamental forces of reality were applied with more force than the power of Yoshioka to prevent this magical miracle from happening, Yoshi's experiment returned to its initial state, to nothing itself
"Tch!" there was something else apart from the initial blueprint of the experiment, so a failure was to be expected. However, the replay of the doll was possible, "...But gaining sentience through forcibly using memories could be the cause..." she muttered, "...no, there has to be some outside force... not from mine, otherwise I would've sensed it..."

"There's gotta be a way..." she said to herself, "I have to report to this to Grandfather."

She wiped off some tears as she kept muttering 'no' to herself, as if it was a mantra to keep herself believing...

Last edited:
“Storm horse, it really shouldn’t surprise me that they have a better name for them than my family came up with.” Jack says to himself before checking what the books have about undead.

“Storm horse, it really shouldn’t surprise me that they have a better name for them than my family came up with.” Jack says to himself before checking what the books have about undead.
The undead are strange, in the sense that there are two ways for animals and other beings to become undead, there is magic and then there is the connection of a soul with the body itself, empowered with great determination few have achieved.... revive in wake of their former self, however, an undead is much more likely to exist with magic, since the probability of doing so with will is 1 in a million

"Tch!" there was something else apart from the initial blueprint of the experiment, so a failure was to be expected. However, the replay of the doll was possible, "...But gaining sentience through forcibly using memories could be the cause..." she muttered, "...no, there has to be some outside force... not from mine, otherwise I would've sensed it..."

"There's gotta be a way..." she said to herself, "I have to report to this to Grandfather."
"Pathetic, if you really regret having killed her, then you shouldn't have done it, desecrated her memory, perhaps you would like someone to do the same to you?" It was something unexpected, bypassing both Yoshioka and Xordenia's conventional senses, as well as their special senses along with precognition, a metallic voice along with forced breathing, if Yoshioka and Xordenia turned around they would see something that would scare them

"Anyway, I have a mission and you are key to it" the figure say, as he sets his crimson red lightsaber on. Reality became solid with his presence, or well his non-presence, he absorbed all sound of its movement and shrouded its form in shadow. He didn't just fade into the background: he became the background, hidden from time itself.

"Pathetic, if you really regret having killed her, then you shouldn't have done it, desecrated her memory, perhaps you would like someone to do the same to you?" It was something unexpected, bypassing both Yoshioka and Xordenia's conventional senses, as well as their special senses along with precognition, a metallic voice along with forced breathing, if Yoshioka and Xordenia turned around they would see something that would scare them
Her grief over Konoe was far greater than the fear she felt, causing her to slightly wince, but cause her to steel her will.
"Anyway, I have a mission and you are key to it" the figure say, as he sets his crimson red lightsaber on. Reality became solid with his presence, or well his non-presence, he absorbed all sound of its movement and shrouded its form in shadow. He didn't just fade into the background: he became the background, hidden from time itself.
"Who are you?" she asked, "Are you affiliated with Pythia or Rassilon?"

Xordenia wasnt sure what happens but talked back to the unknown voice

"Whoever you are, you better not do anything yo master by any chance! This kitty cat has claws and its not afraid to gouge yours eyes with them!"

"Answer my question first, are you affiliated with Rassilon or Pythia?" Said Yoshioka, her eyes glaring at them.

" The laws of our world were made to be respected, do you seriously think I would be with someone who violates our reality with her magic to get what she want?" he is clearly not with Pythia.

"Do we have a problem here?" Zeb asked, leaning against the wall while sipping tea, "I don't think it's in your best interest to be issuing threats..."
"sometimes the direct route is the best"

" The laws of our world were made to be respected, do you seriously think I would be with someone who violates our reality with her magic to get what she want?" he is clearly not with Pythia.
"Rassilon it is then... figured they'd come looking for it..." she muttered, before pulling out a sword— one not made of Glass, but a gift given by Rex, from its sheathe holstered at her hip.

"Rassilon it is then... figured they'd come looking for it..." she muttered, before pulling out a sword— one not made of Glass, but a gift given by Rex, from its sheathe holstered at her hip.
"So you all chose death." The warrior said, a movement of his hand caught Yoshioka in the air and threw her towards Xordenia, it was as if gravity itself turned against the girl and pushed her against her will so that she collide with her pet

"So you all chose death." The warrior said, a movement of his hand caught Yoshioka in the air and threw her towards Xordenia, it was as if gravity itself turned against the girl and pushed her against her will so that she collide with her pet
Yoshioka had let of her sword right before he moved his hand, seeing what he'd do thanks to Precognition. And right at the last second, she switched places with a soft and her, hitting Xordenia with a fluffiness. At the same time, she'd kick the sword right next to the warrior, hitting his side.

Yoshioka had let of her sword right before he moved his hand, seeing what he'd do thanks to Precognition. And right at the last second, she switched places with a soft and her, hitting Xordenia with a fluffiness. At the same time, she'd kick the sword right next to the warrior, hitting his side.
However, the sword was stopped before it touched the warrior's, in the same way he make Yoshioka moved, he take control over the sword and with speed, it was sent towards Zeb as he moved, now taking the fight seriously, lightning bolts shot towards Yoshioka with the intention of roasting her and her cat

However, the sword was stopped before it touched the warrior's, in the same way he make Yoshioka moved, he take control over the sword and with speed, it was sent towards Zeb as he moved, now taking the fight seriously, lightning bolts shot towards Yoshioka with the intention of roasting her and her cat
"Telekinesis?" she thought to herself, teleporting the sword right to her hands, preventing any of that from happening. With the sword at hand, she activated its system requested: channeling of electricity. Using Godspeed to attract and absorb the lightning bolt, she'd then transfer that into the sword and swing that towards the warrior.

"Telekinesis?" she thought to herself, teleporting the sword right to her hands, preventing any of that from happening. With the sword at hand, she activated its system requested: channeling of electricity. Using Godspeed to attract and absorb the lightning bolt, she'd then transfer that into the sword and swing that towards the warrior.
Just like when the guy appeared, Yoshioka would get another surprise that ignored her precognition and super senses. The sword exploded in her hand with enough power to push her back, that thing was not electricity, well, not conventional electricity, if Yoshioka had to theorize she would go with the thought that those Lightnigs are some form of tainted energy blast.

Two things were clear

1. that Guy does not generate some presence

2. not absorb or be struck by one of his lightnings

Just like when the guy appeared, Yoshioka would get another surprise that ignored her precognition and super senses. The sword exploded in her hand with enough power to push her back, that thing was not electricity, well, not conventional electricity, if Yoshioka had to theorize she would go with the thought that those Lightnigs are some form of tainted energy blast.

Two things were clear

1. that Guy does not generate some presence

2. not absorb or be struck by one of his lightnings
"Kch..." she was pushed back, but the wall turned into Spring, dulling the damage done. "It's difficult when you're not dealing with scientific things... But, given Rassilon, it's not unexpected that they'd try to find a way to bypass my Precognition and the electricity... Cunning bastard..." she thought, before rematerializing the blade with Glass.

"There's too many unknowns this guy has. A Weatherwraith perhaps? That could explain the unordinary lightning. I didn't really try to absorb the lightning and channel it back to Kessler, but let's try if it's true..." with a flash, Yoshioka would use Godspeed to blitz the warrior and punch him with a fist covered on layered of extreme hard Crystal Glass.

"Kch..." she was pushed back, but the wall turned into Spring, dulling the damage done. "It's difficult when you're not dealing with scientific things... But, given Rassilon, it's not unexpected that they'd try to find a way to bypass my Precognition and the electricity... Cunning bastard..." she thought, before rematerializing the blade with Glass.

"There's too many unknowns this guy has. A Weatherwraith perhaps? That could explain the unordinary lightning. I didn't really try to absorb the lightning and channel it back to Kessler, but let's try if it's true..." with a flash, Yoshioka would use Godspeed to blitz the warrior and punch him with a fist covered on layered of extreme hard Crystal Glass.
Yoshioka managed the punch, moving him a couple of meters, however she felt a burning sensation in the part near her stomach, the crimson lightsaber had managed to pierce her, almost destroying a kidney, it was as if the core of a small star had hit her, he had taken advantage of the momentum of the attack that the girl made along with her inability to foresee his movements to create a trap, apparently playing close was not a option.

Yoshioka managed the punch, moving him a couple of meters, however she felt a burning sensation in the part near her stomach, the crimson lightsaber had managed to pierce her, almost destroying a kidney, it was as if the core of a small star had hit her, he had taken advantage of the momentum of the attack that the girl made along with her inability to foresee his movements to create a trap, apparently playing close was not a option.
Unfortunately, the trap set off another. The lightsaber pierced a clone, having switched places with it right after she punched the warrior. The Precognition was impossible, however, it's not out of the equation to calculate all possible outcomes for the scenario.

First, was factoring the weapon— the crimson lightsaber. Second, the possible Investiture the warrior could have, or lack thereof. Third, the inability of Precognition working due to unknown variables. And fourth, the lightning bolt he shot out.

Through parallel processing and brain splitting, all of these came to multiple conclusions, both having the same method of how Yoshioka would act in accordance to said calculations.

But just as she dodged, she was grazed by the stomach, meaning that said analysis took effect a bit late.

Though that was enough for the clone to grab a hold of the hilt of the lightsaber, before tampering with it as Glass Spreads around the warrior, using his grip against him as Yoshioka throws a few chemical liquids, not setting off anything... just yet.

Bitter Taste, a power that allowed her to turn any inanimate object she touch into liquid and release them as either solid, liquid, or gas.

Getting close wasn't the option, but it was a way to get to the other one...

Unfortunately, the trap set off another. The lightsaber pierced a clone, having switched places with it right after she punched the warrior. The Precognition was impossible, however, it's not out of the equation to calculate all possible outcomes for the scenario.

First, was factoring the weapon— the crimson lightsaber. Second, the possible Investiture the warrior could have, or lack thereof. Third, the inability of Precognition working due to unknown variables. And fourth, the lightning bolt he shot out.

Through parallel processing and brain splitting, all of these came to multiple conclusions, both having the same method of how Yoshioka would act in accordance to said calculations.

But just as she dodged, she was grazed by the stomach, meaning that said analysis took effect a bit late.

Though that was enough for the clone to grab a hold of the hilt of the lightsaber, before tampering with it as Glass Spreads around the warrior, using his grip against him as Yoshioka throws a few chemical liquids, not setting off anything... just yet.

Bitter Taste, a power that allowed her to turn any inanimate object she touch into liquid and release them as either solid, liquid, or gas.

Getting close wasn't the option, but it was a way to get to the other one...
With annoyance, the warrior break out the glass which tried to keep him.

Oh yes Bitter Taste: By touching an inanimate object, Yoshioka can turn it into a liquid, which can be stored inside her body. She could then release said liquids in their gaseous, liquid, or solid forms. The main general use of this ability is her mixing multiple chemicals to create explosions, poisons, and more. This ability does not work for the undead or sentient inanimate objects

The warrior recovered his weapon and put himself in a defensive position, a refined technique of combat (This part is something meta, to explain Character's ability, i think Yoshioka would not thought/know how this is possible but I want you as readers/players to understand it, since it will be part of the future of the plot), only those who had a sufficiently large investiture control could do it, an almost paradoxical feat. The body and objects are protected by the soul itself so that these are not damaged/changed to a non-original state however, objects and the body protect the soul from being perceived and changed by seal the overflow of energy within yourself, synchronizing the physical with the metaphysical, an immaterial and complete invisible shield, giving a state of pseudo consciousness to everything that has formed a bond with the user, it was not about As a rookie, the level of investiture control he possessed was extreme, such a feat required years of experience that Yoshioka did not have, which made it even worse to know what his true color really was, since any power could be interpreted as a separate ability.

especially because that man has no presence

With annoyance, the warrior break out the glass which tried to keep him.

Oh yes Bitter Taste: By touching an inanimate object, Yoshioka can turn it into a liquid, which can be stored inside her body. She could then release said liquids in their gaseous, liquid, or solid forms. The main general use of this ability is her mixing multiple chemicals to create explosions, poisons, and more. This ability does not work for the undead or sentient inanimate objects

The warrior recovered his weapon and put himself in a defensive position, a refined technique of combat (This part is something meta, to explain Character's ability, i think Yoshioka would not thought/know how this is possible but I want you as readers/players to understand it, since it will be part of the future of the plot), only those who had a sufficiently large investiture control could do it, an almost paradoxical feat. The body and objects are protected by the soul itself so that these are not damaged/changed to a non-original state however, objects and the body protect the soul from being perceived and changed by seal the overflow of energy within yourself, synchronizing the physical with the metaphysical, an immaterial and complete invisible shield, giving a state of pseudo consciousness to everything that has formed a bond with the user, it was not about As a rookie, the level of investiture control he possessed was extreme, such a feat required years of experience that Yoshioka did not have, which made it even worse to know what his true color really was, since any power could be interpreted as a separate ability.

especially because that man has no presence
Yoshioka wasn't trying to turn the warrior into a liquid nor was that her plan, the liquids that were splashed on him were chemicals, nothing more.

The Glass he broke out of suddenly began to wobble and bounce back, the shards hitting his body in the process. The Glass she made wasn't just Glass, but rather Spring Glass.

"They're made with a special property of both Glass and Spring. By having the stretchy qualities of spring, and the way I can mold my Glass to reform back, the weakness of cutting becomes nothing but a strength since the bonds tighten more as it gets broken. With more force applied to it, breaking out would only spell doom..." she thought to herself, smirking a bit at her new idea. "And besides that, my goal wasn't trying to make you into a liquid. Experienced or not, playing dirty is what I'm good at..." with a snap of her fingers, the liquids trigger an explosion.

1-Diazidocarbamoyl-5-azidotetrazole, informally called “azidoazide azide”— a heterocyclic organic compound crammed with 14 nitrogen atoms. And because of the large number of high-energy nitrogen bonds, the compound is extremely explosive.

"And Azidoazide will explode if even it's touched, moved, dispersed in solution, exposed to bright light, or even when you leave it undisturbed on a glass plate. Of course, the liquids I can store with Bitter Taste are unmoved or affect by outside forces as they are with Investiture and Magic..." she continued her thought before encasing the warrior with more Spring Glass to contain the explosion, backing off as the clone retreated as well.

Back