• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Before Rex could finish his sentence, Yoshioka blew away the clouds apart, upon which she made gigantic lens to turn whatever is left of the mistwraith gone and never to return again.
(⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠊⠉⠉⢉⠏⠻⣍⠑⢲⠢⠤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣻⣿⢟⣽⠿⠯⠛⡸⢹⠀⢹⠒⣊⡡⠜⠓⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡜⣿⣷⣽⠓⠀⢠⢂⣣⠋⠂⣾⠼⢌⠳⢄⢀⡠⠜⣣⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢻⢱⣭⠷⠤⢅⠴⣡⡻⠃⠀⢠⠁⠀⢀⡱⠜⠍⢔⠊⠀⠹⡄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣷⠌⠚⠷⠆⠠⠶⠭⢒⣁⠀⣤⠃⣀⢔⢋⡤⠊⠑⣄⠳⣄⠀⣧⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠦⣀⡤⣄⠄⢄⣀⣠⣒⢦⡄⠩⠷⠦⠊⠀⠀⠀⠈⠣⡏⠢⣿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⢫⠟⣝⠞⣼⢲⡞⣞⠋⠋⠉⠋⠓⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⠂⢸⡅
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⡨⠊⢀⡠⡌⢘⢇⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠡⡄⠀⠀⢀⠞⢁⠔⢹⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣣⠞⢀⠔⢡⢢⠇⡘⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡌⠢⡔⢁⡴⠁⠀⢸⠃
⠀⠀⠀⢠⠟⠁⠠⢊⠔⣡⢸⠀⠃⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣯⠂⡀⢪⡀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⢀⠔⣁⠐⠨⠀⠀⠈⠀⢄⠘⡀⠀⠈⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⢁⠜⠙⢦⠙⣦⠀⢸⠀
⡴⠁⠘⡁⣀⡡⠀⠀⠴⠒⠗⠋⠉⠉⡆⠀⠆⠄⠄⠘⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠑⢅⠑⢼⡀
⢯⣉⣓⠒⠒⠤⠤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠒⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⣌⣇
⠀⠈⢳⠄⠈⠀⠤⢄⣀⠀⢈⣉⡹⠯⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⡠⠚⣡⡿
⠀⢠⣋⣀⣀⣀⣀⠤⠭⢛⡩⠄⠒⠩⠂⢀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠈⢢⡀⠀⡠⠋⡩⠋⠀⢳
⠀⢹⠤⠬⠤⠬⠭⣉⣉⢃⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⢺⡈⠋⡢⠊⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠈⡆⠁⢀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠋⠉⠓⠂⠤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡧⠊⡠⠦⡈⠳⢄⠀⠀⠈
⠀⠀⢹⡜⠀⠁⠀⠀⠒⢤⡄⠤⠔⠶⠒⠛⠧⠀⠀⡼⡠⠊⠀⠀⠙⢦⡈⠳⡄⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠆⠀⠈⠀⠠⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⠈⢲
⠀⠀⢸⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠊⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡢⣸
⠀⠀⠈⠳⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠒⠁⠀⠠⣏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣔⠾⡿⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠒⠤⠤⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣔⣢⣀⣉⣂⣀⣀⣠⠴⠿⠛⠋⠀)

(⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡴⠊⠉⠉⢉⠏⠻⣍⠑⢲⠢⠤⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣻⣿⢟⣽⠿⠯⠛⡸⢹⠀⢹⠒⣊⡡⠜⠓⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡜⣿⣷⣽⠓⠀⢠⢂⣣⠋⠂⣾⠼⢌⠳⢄⢀⡠⠜⣣⡀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⢻⢱⣭⠷⠤⢅⠴⣡⡻⠃⠀⢠⠁⠀⢀⡱⠜⠍⢔⠊⠀⠹⡄⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣷⠌⠚⠷⠆⠠⠶⠭⢒⣁⠀⣤⠃⣀⢔⢋⡤⠊⠑⣄⠳⣄⠀⣧⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⠦⣀⡤⣄⠄⢄⣀⣠⣒⢦⡄⠩⠷⠦⠊⠀⠀⠀⠈⠣⡏⠢⣿⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⢫⠟⣝⠞⣼⢲⡞⣞⠋⠋⠉⠋⠓⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣨⠂⢸⡅
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⠃⡨⠊⢀⡠⡌⢘⢇⠞⠀⠀⠀⠀⠂⠡⡄⠀⠀⢀⠞⢁⠔⢹⡇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣣⠞⢀⠔⢡⢢⠇⡘⠌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⡌⠢⡔⢁⡴⠁⠀⢸⠃
⠀⠀⠀⢠⠟⠁⠠⢊⠔⣡⢸⠀⠃⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣯⠂⡀⢪⡀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⢀⠔⣁⠐⠨⠀⠀⠈⠀⢄⠘⡀⠀⠈⢆⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⢁⠜⠙⢦⠙⣦⠀⢸⠀
⡴⠁⠘⡁⣀⡡⠀⠀⠴⠒⠗⠋⠉⠉⡆⠀⠆⠄⠄⠘⠀⡎⠀⠀⠀⠑⢅⠑⢼⡀
⢯⣉⣓⠒⠒⠤⠤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠐⠁⠀⠀⠀⠒⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⣌⣇
⠀⠈⢳⠄⠈⠀⠤⢄⣀⠀⢈⣉⡹⠯⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⡠⠚⣡⡿
⠀⢠⣋⣀⣀⣀⣀⠤⠭⢛⡩⠄⠒⠩⠂⢀⠄⠀⠀⠀⠈⢢⡀⠀⡠⠋⡩⠋⠀⢳
⠀⢹⠤⠬⠤⠬⠭⣉⣉⢃⠀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⡞⢺⡈⠋⡢⠊⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠈⡆⠁⢀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠋⠉⠓⠂⠤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡧⠊⡠⠦⡈⠳⢄⠀⠀⠈
⠀⠀⢹⡜⠀⠁⠀⠀⠒⢤⡄⠤⠔⠶⠒⠛⠧⠀⠀⡼⡠⠊⠀⠀⠙⢦⡈⠳⡄⠀
⠀⠀⢸⠆⠀⠈⠀⠠⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⠈⢲
⠀⠀⢸⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡄⠊⢠⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡢⣸
⠀⠀⠈⠳⣤⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠉⠁⠒⠁⠀⠠⣏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣔⠾⡿⠃
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠒⠤⠤⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣔⣢⣀⣉⣂⣀⣀⣠⠴⠿⠛⠋⠀)
(Res...pond?)

(Res...pond?)
(I was thinking about leaving that Mistwriath alive for later but whatever, I think it's better this way)

"Yoshioka, don't you think you exaggerated a bit?" said Rex who was soaked in water since the mega glass melted most of the previously frozen lake, thus those that were not flying are now wet

"Yoshioka, don't you think you exaggerated a bit?" said Rex who was soaked in water since the mega glass melted most of the previously frozen lake, thus those that were not flying are now wet
Yoshioka would slightly descend down, her mere presence causing the temperature to rise up and make Rex surprisingly dry the moment she went near him— probably due to the energy and temperature her electricity was emitting.

"You told me to get confident with myself, a-and I, uhh, did it..." she murmured, the giant glass lens slowly dissipating.

Yoshioka would slightly descend down, her mere presence causing the temperature to rise up and make Rex surprisingly dry the moment she went near him— probably due to the energy and temperature her electricity was emitting.

"You told me to get confident with myself, a-and I, uhh, did it..." she murmured, the giant glass lens slowly dissipating.
"It's okay, I'm proud of that, now I guess there's nothing else here." Rex smile her

"Master you were so cool!"

Says the little cat as she jumps on top of her head and licks her forehead

Deel on the other hand just brushes off any dirt and the like from his clothes briefly, as he walks slowly to Yoshi

"Try not to kill your group or others with that confidence though, balance it out a little ok?"

Deel on the other hand just brushes off any dirt and the like from his clothes briefly, as he walks slowly to Yoshi

"Try not to kill your group or others with that confidence though, balance it out a little ok?"
"Sorry..." she embarrassedly murmured, closing her eyes for a while before opening.
"Master you were so cool!"

Says the little cat as she jumps on top of her head and licks her forehead
Though she was thankful for her pet saying that, she shrunk away and lowered her head in shame.

"Dont be sad master, you were pawsome"

She changes to her human form and hugs her tight, Yoshi head being between her chest, as Xordenia caresses her along patting

"Im here for you meow, so cheer up okay?"

"Master looks after me, so i look after master too"

Few moments later, Xordenia picks Yoshi up, like how a groom picks up his bride at a wedding, carrying her like this

"Master you relax, i gotta return the favor now and you better not say no, its only fair you get to be spoiled too!"

"Master looks after me, so i look after master too"

Few moments later, Xordenia picks Yoshi up, like how a groom picks up his bride at a wedding, carrying her like this
Yoshioka was light, extremely light for a woman like her. Her body was soft like cotton, clearly taken a good care of off despite the endless battles— taking a good amount of hygiene.
"Master you relax, i gotta return the favor now and you better not say no, its only fair you get to be spoiled too!"
She smiled at that, never having anyone to really bring comfort except herself. "I should be the one spoiling you..." she murmured.
"Well, that was fun!" Zeb said with a blend of sincerity and sarcasm, "Think there might be any more of those, dead or alive?"
"Sorry to you, by the way..." she lowered her head, "I know we just met, but... I really apologize."

"Well, it seems that in the end it was not something related to our search" the grandfather said to Sasha, both thoughtful after this fight.
"Yeah..."
Yoshioka would soon sit and use Xordenia's arms as a chair for her to sit. Given her weight, she shouldn't even be someone that would cause the cat's arms to ache even if she stayed there for hours.
”yes.” Rex aswner
"We should probably get going... It's best not to waste time."

She smiled at that, never having anyone to really bring comfort except herself. "I should be the one spoiling you..." she murmured.
"True that master, but i feel like you need as much spoiling as i do!"

"Yeah..."
Yoshioka would soon sit and use Xordenia's arms as a chair for her to sit. Given her weight, she shouldn't even be someone that would cause the cat's arms to ache even if she stayed there for hours.
"You are pretty light master, but even if you were weighing more, im a strong kitty! So i can hold you no problem"
“The cold will fade soon at least, right.” Jack says.
”yes.” Rex aswner
"At least i dont need to keep everybody warm now"

Commented Deel as he stretches his neck, arms and back to crack his bones

"You are pretty light master, but even if you were weighing more, im a strong kitty! So i can hold you no problem"
"H-hey now... Don't you dare assume I'm getting fat, okay?" Yoshioka joked with embarrassment. Clearly, she's taking a good care of her body.
"True that master, but i feel like you need as much spoiling as i do!"
"Awwwh..." she smiled.

“Go back, aren’t Iron Warriors and Red Hand members there. Going back would probably let them take the lead.”
''Right now, partly yes, but our mission was to discover what caused the drop in temperature and see if is related to the new potential weapon, plus if they find us here they will probably think that we are not civilians and will ask questions in their own way'' said the grandfather.

"And for those of you wondering, yes. Yes, I can shut up about myself long enough to not bring unwanted attention to myself..." He said, somewhat figuring that some of his allies may consider that to be problematic for trying to blend in with civilians.

Yoshioka chuckled at that, "Yeah..." closing her eyes and smiling, "Well, I guess you can be my portable chair~" she joked.
"Nyahaha...master you can sit on me anytime...maybe in more ways then just one..."

Says it with a cat smirk on her face
"And for those of you wondering, yes. Yes, I can shut up about myself long enough to not bring unwanted attention to myself..." He said, somewhat figuring that some of his allies may consider that to be problematic for trying to blend in with civilians.
"Actions speak louder then words"

His only response to his comment as he just walks behind the old man to go back

"Nyahaha...master you can sit on me anytime...maybe in more ways then just one..."

Says it with a cat smirk on her face
"You naughty cat." Yoshioka sighed and shook her head at what she meant.
''Right now, partly yes, but our mission was to discover what caused the drop in temperature and see if is related to the new potential weapon, plus if they find us here they will probably think that we are not civilians and will ask questions in their own way'' said the grandfather.
"But yeah, there is no incentive that makes us stay here apart from the initial assumption we had. Now that we've discovered almost nothing connected to the topic, we most certainly can go back." she commented.

Sasha and the Grandpa sighed and then began to walk, because this will be a long day.

Rex, for his part, began to think that Yoshioka could really end up like the crazy cat lady.

Noah was a little disappointed in this adventure, she was hoping to find a treasure.

After a while the team would arrive back at the town, the people were walking, many of them had not realized that they had left the city and all that.

"Mmmmmm, we should ask for a reservation at an inn" said the old man.

Back