• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

At that moment Deel felt like his feet were stuck in the ice, his body was being frozen while his heat was being stolen.
Deel makes his aura come off with intense heat that melts the ice and prevents external sources freezing him due to it
Yoshioka saw this thanks to her Precognition, and used Godspeed to snatch Deel away with her Glass, forming chains to pull him towards her.
"Thanks for the help, but it wasnt like i was unable to handle it"

Comments to Yoshi as he rubs his hands fast enough in order to create heat in his palms, to just absorb it all afterwards, thus making himself hotter and ready for any other feeze attempt he may receive

Last edited:
the ice would begin to break and the ice cave trembles

"It'll be better if we get out of here!" Sasha shouted, grabbing Noah and the old man to run down the stairs.

Deel makes his aura come off with intense heat that melts the ice and prevents external sources freezing him due to it

"Thanks for the help, but it wasnt like i was unable to handle it"

Comments to Yoshi as rubs his hands fast to create heat in his palms to just absorb it all, thus making himself hottter and ready for any orher feeze attempt be may receive
the ice would begin to break and the ice cave trembles

"It'll be better if we get out of here!" Sasha shouted, grabbing Noah and the old man to run down the stairs.
"I know, but we gotta get out of here!" replied Yoshioka to the Dragon boy as she ordered Xordenia to grab Deel and escape with her, teleporting near Sasha as she too made a break for it.

If anyone was straggling behind, Zeb would create gusts of wind to haul them up and get them away.

"Come on, I don't think any of you want to be buried under an avalanche!" He said, flying away.

Rex was the last to leave, when they were outside, the entire cave collapsed and from there a huge creature came out, it was so massive that it could eat everyone in one go(approximately 50 meters), its rotten smell became noticeable.
undead_dragon_by_indigojrps_det0ptt-fullview.jpg

"Great mistwraith that took over a dead body of an ice dragon" Rex say

The beast roars, he looked at the group, feeling the heat and eager for their bodies, he left after them.

"Certainly unexpected, but we can make do with this!" Zeb said, channeling lightning into the eye of the dragon in an attempt to distract as well as injure it.

Rex was the last to leave, when they were outside, the entire cave collapsed and from there a huge creature came out, it was so massive that it could eat everyone in one go(approximately 50 meters), its rotten smell became noticeable.
undead_dragon_by_indigojrps_det0ptt-fullview.jpg

"Great mistwraith that took over a dead body of an ice dragon" Rex say

The beast roars, he looked at the group, feeling the heat and eager for their bodies, he left after them.
"You know when I said to not jinx it? This is what I meant..." Yoshioka would try to distance herself away again and give a good look at the dragon.

"Certainly unexpected, but we can make do with this!" Zeb said, channeling lightning into the eye of the dragon in an attempt to distract as well as injure it.
Although the attack did stun him a little, it made the creature angry, so much so that instead of being ice what it threw was a flare of pure heat, enough to melt steel.

Sasha created a barrier to protect the group but it wasn't going to last long.

Jack and Aonbharr run back to the group to recover from the cold. "Gramps do you think you can help me distract it?" Jack asks while shivering.
"It's easier said than done, that thing takes the heat, we'll have to improvise with something other than fire while we try not to die," the old man said before looking at the others.

"Fight, if we lose this, it will go to the town and devour it, all those lives are in its hands, so don't hold back" The old man said, filling the group with supernatural motivation.

After that the old man began to walk away while trying to distract the Beast with insults to lower its morale

Jack knowing Gramps likely has more experience than him as an apathy considers following but decides whipping like before would probably be more effective as Aonbharr runs to circle the dragon.

"It's easier said than done, that thing takes the heat, we'll have to improvise with something other than fire while we try not to die," the old man said before looking at the others.

"Fight, if we lose this, it will go to the town and devour it, all those lives are in its hands, so don't hold back" The old man said, filling the group with supernatural motivation.

After that the old man began to walk away while trying to distract the Beast with insults to lower its morale
Jack knowing Gramps likely has more experience than him as an apathy considers following but decides whipping like before would probably be more effective as Aonbharr runs to circle the dragon.
Yoshioka would be the farthest one... again, still observing the dragon from afar as she surmised on what to do. There were a lot of great options, but it was one she needed to have in order to kill this thing effectively and not come back.

"I know, but we gotta get out of here!" replied Yoshioka to the Dragon boy as she ordered Xordenia to grab Deel and escape with her, teleporting near Sasha as she too made a break for it.
Xordenia while still in cat form was taken by Deel in his hand and flies off with her out of the place

"Wasnt planning to hold back against it!"

Deel would start flying once more, blasting huge fire attacks to the creature head, as he was going in random and unpredictable patterns, so that the dead dragon couldnt figure out where he would be at

Rex and Noah moved a pile of metal and molded it into a spear to try to use it and stab the creature, although they were unsuccessful as the dead Dragon was surrounded by a wave of cold that Stop the air molecules thus generate a big Wall of ice.

Irritated by this, the beast jumped in an attempt to catch Deel and eat him.

Deel would look at the dragon and shoot bolts of electricity at it, with him continuing to keep them up till he electrocutes the dragon badly, this also took care of its attempt to catch him

Deel crossed his arms in an X to defend himself, he would get launched way higher in the air, but he is quickly bursting flames out of his feet, propelling him like a rocket, putting his hands in the front to strike the dragon directly in the skull

"OOOORRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!"

Deel crossed his arms in an X to defend himself, he would get launched way higher in the air, but he is quickly bursting flames out of his feet, propelling him like a rocket, putting his hands in the front to strike the dragon directly in the skull

"OOOORRRRRRAAAAAAA!!!"
The blow connected, Deel knocked out a tooth from such an attack, causing his body to crash to the ground.

"Crimson Bands of Cyttorak" Sasha cast a blood red chain spell that attempted to chain the creature.

Deel will land several seconds later back on the ground, in a superhero landing pose before standing back

"Are the chains capable of holding it whatsoever?"

Asking Sasha

Xordenia got nearby Yoshioka eventually watching with her, at moment she couldnt do much to help the others against the dragon

Xordenia got nearby Yoshioka eventually watching with her, at moment she couldnt do much to help the others against the dragon
"Right..." she thought to herself, "I'm gonna have to show off in front of her! I mean, I don't think I can... but... maybe? Uhhh..."

Her insecurities were slowly creeping back in the middle of the fight— not good, but she cannot really let that happen in front of Xordenia, her pet, right?

"Nononono... I... I gotta do this... do this right, just like the last time!..." Yoshioka thought, giving some slaps of motivation to her face as she got ready.

Clasping her hands together, she weaved electricity like threads and moved them accordingly, smoothly like butter on a hot searing pan.

With a source, she then made a medium using glass— a tube— to contain two components: the cathode, which is negatively charged, and the anode, which is positively charged.

By applying electricity is into said tube, it causes a flow of electrons from the cathode to the anode. This flow of electrons is controlled and directed by the electrical circuit.

As the electrons move from the negatively charged cathode to the positively charged anode, they gain energy and move at very high speeds. When they hit the anode, this high-speed impact results in the generation of X-ray photons— which are highly energetic electromagnetic radiation, similar to visible light but with much shorter wavelengths. These X-ray photons are the ones used for medical imaging.

The said photons are then directed toward the part of the body being examined— In this case, the dragon. Different tissues in the body absorb X-rays to varying degrees, creating a shadow-like image and showing the internals the dragon could have.

First Phase....

(Dang, we've been boxing a whole dragon and I just got back lol)

Zebedee had an idea. Generating another cloud, he went back toward the eye he had attacked before. It was much like a miniaturized cumulonimbus cloud, like that of a grey brick of vapor hovering over the dragon's eye. Then, Zeb ignited the cloud, attempting to continuously burn it. Flying high again, he would then try to distract the dragon again by showering it with lightning on its right-hand side.

Then again, another idea formed.

"The ice the dragon breathes... If it was melted down, would it be pure water?" He asked, which may have seemed like an odd question to ask at a time like this.

Deel will land several seconds later back on the ground, in a superhero landing pose before standing back

"Are the chains capable of holding it whatsoever?"

Asking Sasha

"Erh- Yes, I think I have it but it's very difficult, it's too strong" the Yokai said to the half dragon with visible difficulties
"Right..." she thought to herself, "I'm gonna have to show off in front of her! I mean, I don't think I can... but... maybe? Uhhh..."

Her insecurities were slowly creeping back in the middle of the fight— not good, but she cannot really let that happen in front of Xordenia, her pet, right?

"Nononono... I... I gotta do this... do this right, just like the last time!..." Yoshioka thought, giving some slaps of motivation to her face as she got ready.

Clasping her hands together, she weaved electricity like threads and moved them accordingly, smoothly like butter on a hot searing pan.

With a source, she then made a medium using glass— a tube— to contain two components: the cathode, which is negatively charged, and the anode, which is positively charged.

By applying electricity is into said tube, it causes a flow of electrons from the cathode to the anode. This flow of electrons is controlled and directed by the electrical circuit.

As the electrons move from the negatively charged cathode to the positively charged anode, they gain energy and move at very high speeds. When they hit the anode, this high-speed impact results in the generation of X-ray photons— which are highly energetic electromagnetic radiation, similar to visible light but with much shorter wavelengths. These X-ray photons are the ones used for medical imaging.

The said photons are then directed toward the part of the body being examined— In this case, the dragon. Different tissues in the body absorb X-rays to varying degrees, creating a shadow-like image and showing the internals the dragon could have.

First Phase....
Flying high again, he would then try to distract the dragon again by showering it with lightning on its right-hand side.

The beast began to feel overwhelmed by this, the X-rays were affecting him along with the lightning rain.

It was much like a miniaturized cumulonimbus cloud, like that of a grey brick of vapor hovering over the dragon's eye. Then, Zeb ignited the cloud, attempting to continuously burn it.
However, all this hurt but thanks to that small superheated cloud, the Dragon managed to access its reserves, extracting the heat to repair the damage and with all its strength lowered the temperature so much that the electrons themselves began to lose speed due to the effect of this.

Further away from the battle, someone frowned at a screen that said.

drastically accelerates the velocity of electrons in the matter can generate heat and, eventually combustion, however in a vacuum of velocity, the electrons lose movement and heat cannot be generated which causes an absolute zero.

Returning to the battle, a wave of ice was shot at everyone

Deel flies in the air and blasts a huge wall of fire from both hands and his mouth to counter that wave of ice whoch was gonna be directed to everybody, it will then click to him not too long after

"I just now realized....EVERYONE! Dont attack him directly with fire or heat related attacks, it that helps the dead dragon even more!"

Deel flies in the air and blasts a huge wall of fire from both hands and his mouth to counter that wave of ice whoch was gonna be directed to everybody, it will then click to him not too long after

"I just now realized....EVERYONE! Dont attack him directly with fire or heat related attacks, it that helps the dead dragon even more!"
"Yeah, I noticed, and I never got an answer to my first question, either!" Zeb said, forming fire around himself as he dove through the ice before flying up higher into the air.

"If the dragon's ice was melted down, would it be pure water, yes or no? Believe it or not, it's actually a very important question!" He continued.

"If the dragon's ice was melted down, would it be pure water, yes or no? Believe it or not, it's actually a very important question!" He continued.
"Yes, but it would be a waste of energy since this thing would freeze it" Rex said dodging a piece of ice, Noah with difficulty dodged the ice remnants that were not destroyed by Deel while Sasha covered her and the old man in a shield

(Yoshioka's X-rays don't hurt, they're main purpose is to see what's inside the dragon so that she could examine his weakness)
(Mistwaith are weak to high Sunlight/ultraviolet light (not to the level of vampires who are incinerated, it's more like a terrible irritation and moderate pain), X-rays have much higher energy but much shorter wavelengths than ultraviolet light, so it's very annoying for it)

First Phase....
The little that Yoshi could see of this were the bones of the beast, what she would expect from a dead dragon, however, she also saw how there was an almost imperceptible layer of matter that covered the dragon from the inside.

Deel would lift his foot and stomp the ground, sending vibrations that would shake the ground beneath the dragon, eventually crumbling below and make it fall while it was still chained

"We need to cover up the hole in case it tries to get right back!"

The little that Yoshi could see of this were the bones of the beast, what she would expect from a dead dragon, however, she also saw how there was an almost imperceptible layer of matter that covered the dragon from the inside.
The beast began to feel overwhelmed by this, the X-rays were affecting him along with the lightning rain.
That, right there, was something she was waiting to see. Though there wasn't much that she could see, the fact that there was something imperceptible to see tells her... everything.

"Oh... I see now..." with a slight smile of realization, she realized what she had to do.

Returning to the battle, a wave of ice was shot at everyone
Before her pet could even realize it, her master was already gone in a flash, dodging the ice through teleportation, with a clone moving Xordenia out of the way before said doppelganger dissipated.

"The dragon is dead, meaning a mistwraith had taken over like a parasite. Thanks a lot for that valuable info, Rex!"

Everyone within the vicinity would hear loud crackling lightning, as afterimages of Yoshioka appear atop the sky, higher than even Zebedee was.
Deel would lift his foot and stomp the ground, sending vibrations that would shake the ground beneath the dragon, eventually crumbling below and make it fall while it was still chained

"We need to cover up the hole in case it tries to get right back!"
To add more insult to injury, gigantic spears the size of buildings would pin down the dragon's wings and tail, before emitting a violent ultraviolet light by virtue of using the same method she did with the X-ray.

"If my theory serves right, then a more powerful ultraviolet light should annoy it more..." she thought to herself, flying at the sky before raising her right hand— loud thunder surround the area as if there's a cage made of lightning just to contain this flying lizard.

Second Phase....

The attacks worked, the Dragon was in pain, the blows of whips and other attacks, the light and the lightnigs, everything caused the beast to be bloodied only to be saved because the ice floor could not stand it anymore, causing it to fall very deep in the frozen cave/lake.

"It seems that it fell, probably its physical body is no longer sustainable so the Mistwriath will decide to stay in a natural state until it finds something new to feed on, so now it is more or less incapable of doing harm if we do not come into contact with it." Rex theorized, feeling how the extreme cold seemed to no longer be so extreme so soon in a week or two all the ice in the area would be thawed.

The attacks worked, the Dragon was in pain, the blows of whips and other attacks, the light and the lightnigs, everything caused the beast to be bloodied only to be saved because the ice floor could not stand it anymore, causing it to fall very deep in the frozen cave/lake.

"It seems that it fell, probably its physical body is no longer sustainable so the Mistwriath will decide to stay in a natural state until it finds something new to feed on, so now it is more or less incapable of doing harm if we do not come into contact with it." Rex theorized, feeling how the extreme cold seemed to no longer be so extreme so soon in a week or two all the ice in the area would be thawed.
Before Rex could finish his sentence, Yoshioka blew away the clouds apart, upon which she made gigantic lens to turn whatever is left of the mistwraith gone and never to return again.

Back