• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Saying "kind of" is the equivalent of not being exactly that and you arent even sure about it, the moment you said this, you lost any credibility from the go, also ironic how you say i pout and all, when i dont even showcase such expressions, nevertheless emotions to begin with, that is typical projection from you....by the way you just held a cloud with fire thats all you done so far, other things is bragging constantly"
"You do realize 'kind of' is actually an expression of nuance, right? I'm not that dogmatic. And I understand the irony of me of all people saying this, but if you shut your mouth and could stand to show a little something called patience, you'll see a lot more than just a flaming cloud."

With that, the hero for hire said his peace on the matter. No reason arguing further with someone incapable of recognizing the value he was bringing, he thought. After all, had Grandfather thought they could do this without him, there would've been no reason for him to bother spending money on him, right?

However, there was a part of him that didn't know if he could answer that question with 100% certainty. He was hired by an interesting character, and wanted to understand a little more about what made him tick.

But he could save that for later.

Once the tunnel was complete, Galewind would utilize his powers to stop the melting waters from causing any flooding. Carrying them up out of the tunnel, he would create a powerful breeze that would guide the waters onto the earth above- and away from the group as to not freeze any of their feet to the ground, letting the wind chill and rapidly decreasing temperature handle the rest.

"Is that telepathic connection set up yet?" He thought, but also asked aloud in case it wasn't.

"Then we get later in contact face to face, till that moment, lets get our jobs done"

Deel continues blasting fire non stop without a break till they reached their destination

"Master, you happen to kmeow how strong is the dragon person?"

Asking Yoshi

Upon reaching their destination, they discovered a large ice cave

"Okay, this doesn't feel natural" Rex said having a bad feeling.
images

"Master, you happen to kmeow how strong is the dragon person?"

Asking Yoshi
"Yes, but... it's best to ask Deel himself..." Yoshioka replied, patting her head.
Upon reaching their destination, they discovered a large ice cave

"Okay, this doesn't feel natural" Rex said having a bad feeling.
images
"Just don't jinx it like all the previous times we've travelled." she commented, crossing her arms.

"Yes, but... it's best to ask Deel himself..." Yoshioka replied, patting her head.
"Ok master"

She would transform into a cat again, jumping in her hands once more to get held in her arms
''There are two possibilities, either the ice is cracking or there is something" Rex Say
"Its not like we can stay and do nothing, so there gotta something we have to do at the end of the day"

Replies to Rex with arms crossed

"I was thinking you being much better as a human form, but I couldn't carry such fluff if I do..." she muttered.
"Well you see master, if im needed to fight, i will go in my meowre human form, buuuuut.....i just wanna sit in your arms still, snuggle on your chest...i cant stop resisting!"

Informs her upon hearing the mutters

"Well you see master, if im needed to fight, i will go in my meowre human form, buuuuut.....i just wanna sit in your arms still, snuggle on your chest...i cant stop resisting!"

Informs her upon hearing the mutters
"You flatter me, kitty~" Yoshioka smiled, holding the pet closer to her chest, leaning closer for a kiss at the forehead, "You're just too cute..." before leaning back and remained embracing the cat as she looked at Rex and the others.

"Okay, let's do this" Rex said as he touched the ice, trying to feel something, even if there was metal or some presence that he cannot see beyond the ice but his senses would detect.

"Hhhhh, i feel something"

"You flatter me, kitty~" Yoshioka smiled, holding the pet closer to her chest, leaning closer for a kiss at the forehead, "You're just too cute..." before leaning back and remained embracing the cat as she looked at Rex and the others.
Xordenia began to be purring in her grasp

"Cats are always cute,hehe"
"Okay, let's do this" Rex said as he touched the ice, trying to feel something, even if there was metal or some presence that he cannot see beyond the ice but his senses would detect.

"Hhhhh, i feel something"
"That is?"

Asking Deel while getting near him

As such Deel goes to the location pointed by Rex, his guard isnt down in the slightest, so he is more then ready for any surprises

(Sorry guys, could you delete your comments, I think the scene was bad)

Deel walked through the cave until he reached the wall at the end of it, but although from our point of view it seemed that he had reached a dead end, he could barely see something, However, Deel felt that the air was colder than before, or more precisely, the room was closing and getting smaller.

(Sorry guys, could you delete your comments, I think the scene was bad)

Deel walked through the cave until he reached the wall at the end of it, but although from our point of view it seemed that he had reached a dead end, he could barely see something, However, Deel felt that the air was colder than before, or more precisely, the room was closing and getting smaller.
"It's nice to have more detail on the door than it being ice, but it's fine Oliver, it's not your fault..." Yoshioka would continue to say to the readers would have a bad feeling about this as she slowly kept a distance but tried to gave a look at Dene and the 'something' he was seeing.

"It's nice to have more detail on the door than it being ice, but it's fine Oliver, it's not your fault..." Yoshioka would continue to say to the readers would have a bad feeling about this as she slowly kept a distance but tried to gave a look at Dene and the 'something' he was seeing.
“Who is Oliver?” Jack asks.

"Thats weird....what can be the exact cause for it?"

Wonders about what he just felt not too long ago

Deel would keep walking forward at a slower pace, this time we was gonna take a far better look to the surroundings and pay better attention to what he feels around, also he wanted to test what happens if going at this pace

"Lets see how it acts to this type of movement exactly"

(Wait are we all back together)
(Yes, you don't find much outside and when they finished making the tunnel, we went down)
Deel would keep walking forward at a slower pace, this time we was gonna take a far better look to the surroundings and pay better attention to what he feels around, also he wanted to test what happens if going at this pace

"Lets see how it acts to this type of movement exactly"
When Deel breathes he can see the cold effect that the body makes when he is in a place with little heat, he can also feel how something that is not his companions is seeing him.

(Yes, you don't find much outside and when they finished making the tunnel, we went down)

When Deel breathes he can see the cold effect that the body makes when he is in a place with little heat, he can also feel how something that is not his companions is seeing him.
Deel turns around from all sides when he felt something was looking at him

"Whoever you are....show yourself....you arent good at hiding anyway...."

Deel challenged the unknown stalker that lurks to where ever it is

Back