• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"How do you say so little yet too much all at the same time?" Zeb asked him, "You act like I pissed in your food or something."
"Not a fan of cocky fellas...also im not acting, its just that all this talk could save energy for doing other things then just talk like some royal soldier so much"

Responded while keeping his help for the group

"Not a fan of cocky fellas...also im not acting, its just that all this talk could save energy for doing other things then just talk like some royal soldier so much"

Responded while keeping his help for the group
"It's not cocky if it's true," Zeb responded, "But I don't know if I should respect the words of someone who doesn't understand similes."

Rex concentrates, having previously loaded the metals necessary for this, having warmed his body throughout the trip, Rex launches a flare in the direction indicated by Jack, the fire melted the ice but eventually stopped at 10 meters after it was overwhelmed due to this strange absorption of heat that the area has, Rex walked 10 meters, and repeated the cycle again.

Rex concentrates, having previously loaded the metals necessary for this, having warmed his body throughout the trip, Rex launches a flare in the direction indicated by Jack, the fire melted the ice but eventually stopped at 10 meters after it was overwhelmed due to this strange absorption of heat that the area has, Rex walked 10 meters, and repeated the cycle again.
Yoshioka would slowly walk up to him, and give a pat on his back. "Here, I hope this could do some help..." It was the same self-sustaining heating machine Yoshioka had invented before they left.

Yoshioka would slowly walk up to him, and give a pat on his back. "Here, I hope this could do some help..." It was the same self-sustaining heating machine Yoshioka had invented before they left.
"Oh well, thanks" Rex took the machine to do this.

"So you're doing this until you find the point where whatever drain the Heat is strongest?" Noah asked, which earned a thumbs up from Rex.

"It's not cocky if it's true," Zeb responded, "But I don't know if I should respect the words of someone who doesn't understand similes."
"I heard many say that and it didnt turn out as they say it will, should get some experience here and there first about some stuff, weather report man"

Points out to him
"So you're doing this until you find the point where whatever drain the Heat is strongest?" Noah asked, which earned a thumbs up from Rex.
"Rex, lemme do it, my fire is more powerful and can travel further to see how strong those effects may be"

Tells his comrade as he walked forward to him

Deel would take a stance, before moving his dominant hand back by doing a half circle upwards and thrusting it with full force and speed into the distance, while also taking with his right foot a step forward to add up more into the blast

The snow beneath the area of the blast which took off was completely melted by the intensity of it, revealing what may also have been buried under there if there is anything below

Under the snow they could see a little water that is slowly freezing again because the temperature dropped again..

"I see what's happening, we'll have to go underwater before we freeze" said the old man.

"I heard many say that and it didnt turn out as they say it will, should get some experience here and there first about some stuff, weather report man"

Points out to him
"And you've never met me before, and the more I hear you talk, the more I wish it would've stayed that way..." Zeb responded.

"Erh, what the old man means, under the water is what we are looking for, we just have to survive without living concerns, erh, swim until we find a cave or something like that" Sasha told him.
"On a more productive note, what means of communication do we have with each other as a group? Some of us aren't bothered by temperature like this, so maybe we could have a group that scouts above while the other approaches from below, compare notes with each other, and then regroup once we get to our destination?" He asked.

"On a more productive note, what means of communication do we have with each other as a group? Some of us aren't bothered by temperature like this, so maybe we could have a group that scouts above while the other approaches from below, compare notes with each other, and then regroup once we get to our destination?" He asked.
“I can create a psychic link that is activated after thinking about a specific number, in this case 3,” Sasha said.

"And you've never met me before, and the more I hear you talk, the more I wish it would've stayed that way..." Zeb responded.
"If you think i need to meet you from long ago to say that, then you clearly didnt seen as much as me in your life in order to talk about it....also getting salty about it...is immature to say the least"

Responded back on him
“I can create a psychic link that is activated after thinking about a specific number, in this case 3,” Sasha said.
"Who goes with who and where in this case?"

Xordenia gave off a cute but big yawn with her mouth, before waking up and seeing the food, yet saw how she was basically told to turn into her more human form, which she does so but then takes the food from her grasp immediately after to eat it

"Yoshioka, Xordenia, Noah, Me, Jack will stay up here investigating, the rest will go downstairs" Grandpa said.

"Well youngsters, we have to make a tunnel under water, so Deel and Rex will have to evaporate the water, while me and Zeb will maintain the shape to create some walls that we can use so that we don't drown" said Sasha

(Basically we will make a tunnel in the """mountain""", Deel and Rex make the hole while Sasha and Zeb act as support so that the other rocks do not fall on us and kill us just change Rock and mountain with Water and ice)

"How was your sleep, kitty?" she whispered, patting her head.
"The best in a long while, is it meow the time to get some adventure going?"

Asks out of curiosity, as she slept so far till now
"Yoshioka, Xordenia, Noah, Me, Jack will stay up here investigating, the rest will go downstairs" Grandpa said.
"Understood sir Gramps!"

Answers as she saluted like a soldier at war, she was just goofying a little bit around with that one
"Well youngsters, we have to make a tunnel under water, so Deel and Rex will have to evaporate the water, while me and Zeb will maintain the shape to create some walls that we can use so that we don't drown" said Sasha
"Time to get going then....ready when you are Rex"

Motioned for him as he was waiting in order to do the job they had to do

"The best in a long while, is it meow the time to get some adventure going?"

Asks out of curiosity, as she slept so far till now
"Yes." she replied, offering some treats as she pampered her pet a bit.
"Understood sir Gramps!"

Answers as she saluted like a soldier at war, she was just goofying a little bit around with that one
Yoshioka giggled as she ruffled Xordenia's head, "Silly cat~"

"Yes." she replied, offering some treats as she pampered her pet a bit.

Yoshioka giggled as she ruffled Xordenia's head, "Silly cat~"
"Love you so much master!"

Says aa she hugs Yoshi and giggles
"I just don't like you, man. Besides, it's not like brooding is any more mature."
"First of all, im not brooding at all, im just being realistic on a situation

Second of all, even so, being broody has nothing to do with immaturity here

Third of all, you liking me or not doesnt matter to me, main point is to do our work and change the world for the better"

Sasha rolled her eyes at Deel and Zeb's small battle, simply saying "kids."
"How are we going to survive up here when the guys providing heat leave?" Jack asks.
"I can create heat, plus Yoshioka's machine is here, we just have to stay close" Noah told him.

"Time to get going then....ready when you are Rex"

Motioned for him as he was waiting in order to do the job they had to do
"I ready" Rex channeled the heat into his hand to create a fireball and began making this tunnel.

"First of all, im not brooding at all, im just being realistic on a situation

Second of all, even so, being broody has nothing to do with immaturity here

Third of all, you liking me or not doesnt matter to me, main point is to do our work and change the world for the better"
"One, you kind of are. Two, it kind of does. Brooding is basically being a pouting child in an adult's body. Three, that's what I've been doing in case you haven't noticed. Glad you're finally paying attention!"

"Love you too, darling~" Yoshioka smiled and let the cat hug her, even hugging back gently.
"Gotta give me some treats later after we finish this"
"One, you kind of are. Two, it kind of does. Brooding is basically being a pouting child in an adult's body. Three, that's what I've been doing in case you haven't noticed. Glad you're finally paying attention!"
"Saying "kind of" is the equivalent of not being exactly that and you arent even sure about it, the moment you said this, you lost any credibility from the go, also ironic how you say i pout and all, when i dont even showcase such expressions, nevertheless emotions to begin with, that is typical projection from you....by the way you just held a cloud with fire thats all you done so far, other things is bragging constantly"

Retorts back to him and goes to do his job along Rex afterwards, he wasnt gonna speak for just a moment with him

"I ready" Rex channeled the heat into his hand to create a fireball and began making this tunnel.
Deel takes a little breath then blasts from both palms fire, adding up on the intensity of the fireball from Rex that was sent

Back