• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"about 15 minutes" he aswner
"I see, at least we get there quick before something may happen on the way"
"When we arrived at the station it could be confused with the temperature of a mesothermal climate, but after 15 kilometers to the east of the small city where the ranch is located, enough temperature has been recorded to freeze even young dragons alive in a matter of minutes."
"Because youngsters dont have good control of their own personal heat or arent mature enough in order to survive such environments by that point with their bodies, thats why elder dragons are virtually unstoppable and unkillable, nearly that is"

Added Deel in regards to the dragon bit, since it makes sense he would know a lot of inside info on them, due to being half one obviously

"Don't look at me, I'm not going to knit for all of you" Sasha said, continuing the joke.
"I wouldnt need any, i can tolerate the cold just fine regardless, dragons can handle even extreme cold by the point they reach their early adulthood"

"That would attract attention, although it is very likely that Yoshi already has the tank half empty, if she tried to absorb the momentum of the train, it would begin to slow down, which would make everyone upset, I'm not saying this because of the guards but rather because there are also civilians who want to go from one location to another without inconvenience" Rex said
"I never even absorbed anything here, not the tank, nor anything else." Yoshioka commented.
“I suppose, Yoshi wanna learn how to use a whip later?” Jack asks.
"Maybe? But, ermm, I'll stick first with what Rex gave me as a sword, though that doesn't mean I'm not accepting your offer though..."

After a moment, they would arrive at the town, which was covered in snow, the temperature was currently almost 10 degrees, Rex would go out activating his ability so as not to freeze, Noah was careful since due to her height (1.6m) it was difficult for her to walk with almost snow of 8cm thick.

Grandpa had a coat and so did Sasha.

HD-wallpaper-snow-destroyed-city-anime-anime-landscape-ruined-city-snow-covered-city-a-city-covered-in-snow-city-snowflakes-anime-anime-scenery-landscape-anime-city.jpg

After a moment, they would arrive at the town, which was covered in snow, the temperature was currently almost 10 degrees, Rex would go out activating his ability so as not to freeze, Noah was careful since due to her height (1.6m) it was difficult for her to walk with almost snow of 8cm thick.
Yoshioka— despite not having any coat— had used her Investiture before to create a self-sustaining energy wired to a heater inside her clothes, enough to provide optimal warmth. And of course, her pet Xordenia, which she carried with her along with the baggage.

Zebedee walked around in the frigid temperatures, seemingly unfazed by the snow-filled terrain. He cracked his knuckles before creating a cloud over the group.

"I once heard a tale of a divinity who provided a pillar of fire for his people in the night as they traveled..." Zeb said, "I might tweak the idea a little bit, but it should work for us as well."

The cloud seemingly caught fire above them, providing a degree of warmth for the rest of the group that was not as resistant to the heat.

"We should move fast. Keeping this up for an extended period of time takes concentration and could potentially end up melting more snow than we'd need to..." He continued.

Jack was somewhat resistant to the cold on account of not having as many vital functions for it to effect while Aonbharr would be fine -40° if their hair didn't get messed up by the wind.(I looked the second one up)

Last edited:
Zebedee walked around in the frigid temperatures, seemingly unfazed by the snow-filled terrain. He cracked his knuckles before creating a cloud over the group.

"I once heard a tale of a divinity who provided a pillar of fire for his people in the night as they traveled..." Zeb said, "I might tweak the idea a little bit, but it should work for us as well."

The cloud seemingly caught fire above them, providing a degree of warmth for the rest of the group that was not as resistant to the heat.

"We should move fast. Keeping this up for an extended period of time takes concentration and could potentially end up melting more snow than we'd need to..." He continued.
"Good, Follow me" Grandpa say, start to walk

Jack followed eyeing Yoshi while he and Aonbharr discussed telepathically their memories of the lives they been attempting to forget for years by now.

As Deel walks unfazed by the cold, he would manipulate all the hot air around the cloud caught on fire to spread it all over to the team members that cant resist it like him, surrounding their bodies with the heated up air and keeping it around them till they possibly get to some place with warmth on the way by any chance to rest a while

The hours passed, and the group could already feel that something was wrong, when they walked they felt as if the temperature itself was stretched, in an attempt, it is not that it was lowering but rather as if something was trying to steal it.

"Huh, mostly it's a feeling of trust and one's will, this sometimes makes them a little egocentric." Sasha aswner to Jack

"As you were a couple of years ago," the old man make a small joke about Sasha, who in the past was not so different from Zebedee.

“So given I can increase emotions and Color powers get stronger with stronger feelings could I try using my powers to help Zeb?” Jack asks.
"You would be accelerating the process, yes, and in the opposite sense, if he is unable to feel anything, then he would not be able to activate his powers, which is why we consider the Apathy as vampires of investiture, by simply absorbing the emotions of others, they make them be less sensitive"

Deel would breathe some fire from his mouth, as he takes the hot air around the flame to give his teammates more warmth as they have been going for a while now

"Old man, how much we have left? Also was there any reports of attacks from creatures around these areas ever?"

The hours passed, and the group could already feel that something was wrong, when they walked they felt as if the temperature itself was stretched, in an attempt, it is not that it was lowering but rather as if something was trying to steal it.
Yoshioka would have Xordenia as her pocket temperature-equalizer, carrying the cat with both hands as she listened in to the conversation.

"We are already reaching the limit of where they have been able to advance without freezing to death, so we will have to investigate a little on our own" said the grandfather as he kicked something in the snow although he did not move it one bit.

Out of curiosity, Noah tried to see what it was, using some fire that she generated when using her investiture, but the girl backed away when she saw that it was a corpse of someone who died from the cold.

"This seems... strangely more tedious than all 24 times I've done this previously..." He said, "I just need to put a little more juice into it and we should be fine...."

Out of curiosity, Noah tried to see what it was, using some fire that she generated when using her investiture, but the girl backed away when she saw that it was a corpse of someone who died from the cold.
Yoshioka tried to cover the girls' eyes as she put back the snow by using Glass while also stealing the last memories of the corpse to see how they died.

Yoshioka tried to cover the girls' eyes as she put back the snow by using Glass while also stealing the last memories of the corpse to see how they died.
Yoshioka could only watch as the man tried to walk with his friends looking for the reason why everything was so cold, at one point he felt like he couldn't take it anymore, he felt the effects of freezing and collapsing.

Jack pull out his turnip to see farther away. "I don't think his companions would have faired much better." Jack says as Aonbharr starts sniffing the snow around them.

Jack pull out his turnip to see farther away. "I don't think his companions would have faired much better." Jack says as Aonbharr starts sniffing the snow around them.
"I guess it's good to be prepared with so many people capable to keep warm the group." Rex say looking into the snow where he assumed there were more corpses.

Yoshioka would have Xordenia as her pocket temperature-equalizer, carrying the cat with both hands as she listened in to the conversation.
She was still sleeping, as if she had no care for anything else around happening, she was feeling warm so nothing was bothering her
"We are already reaching the limit of where they have been able to advance without freezing to death, so we will have to investigate a little on our own" said the grandfather as he kicked something in the snow although he did not move it one bit.

"Well....if that isnt a big sign that consciously tells most to tirn back....i dont know what is"

Says as he caught a glimpse of the corpse and a few more could be seen further away

"Well....if that isnt a big sign that consciously tells most to tirn back....i dont know what is"

Says as he caught a glimpse of the corpse and a few more could be seen further away
"Most might, but we're not going to," Zeb said, "I don't care if it seems like nature itself is trying to stop us from getting to where we need to go, because I swear on the honor of my own name that we're getting there in one piece."

It was as if with his promise, which was somewhat laced with self-aggrandizing, the fire he made for the group burned brighter. Galewind was never one to underperform for the watching eyes of those around him.

"Most might, but we're not going to," Zeb said, "I don't care if it seems like nature itself is trying to stop us from getting to where we need to go, because I swear on the honor of my own name that we're getting there in one piece."

It was as if with his promise, which was somewhat laced with self-aggrandizing, the fire he made for the group burned brighter. Galewind was never one to underperform for the watching eyes of those around him.
"Yeah yeah, whatever you say buddy"

Deel would breath fire from his mouth again to manipulate the hot air around and bend it around his teammates to still keep them warm with more

Back