• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Kessler just kept casually swinging his freeze ray in their direction and with his other hand he fired another ice ray to cut the path of the two girls.
Yoshioka struggled but continued her barrage of air blasts, "Noah, mind giving some assistance?" she sarcastically exclaims, "Lightning and ice, Metalmist like Rex and Noah are hard-countered due to the conductivity. My glass isn't, so he's using ice to counteract it. Once Volstagg is done, we can finish this dude off"

Last edited:
Noah released a blaze of fire the maddest she has generated in her life colliding creating a smoke screen for a few seconds.

Volstagg's battle was somewhat complicated, although the great man was more expert, his physical appearance made him less mobile, so his enemy was slowly overtaking him, bruises and wounds could be seen, even low blows both connected that until The great man managed to catch the soldier's fist and with force managed to cause the entire body to be thrown into a crystal pillar that then exploded, destroying the soldier in a small shower of blood and guts that spread for several meters.

Noah released a blaze of fire the maddest she has generated in her life colliding creating a smoke screen for a few seconds.

Volstagg's battle was somewhat complicated, although the great man was more expert, his physical appearance made him less mobile, so his enemy was slowly overtaking him, bruises and wounds could be seen, even low blows both connected that until The great man managed to catch the soldier's fist and with force managed to cause the entire body to be thrown into a crystal pillar that then exploded, destroying the soldier in a small shower of blood and guts that spread for several meters.
Yoshioka then created the biggest glass spikes, combined with Noah's blaze, she looks at the little girl moving her head toward Kessler, signaling to combine their two attacks. "He'd have to use lightning and ice to counteract this next move. Since he'd know I could explode the spike if it were to make contact with him, then I'll just have to.." she says, summoning floating glass cannons and guns out of thin air and beginning their barrage to distract him for a while, with each bullet exploding into smaller bits that also exploded

Noah followed the plan prepared another fire mega attack and launched it at the same time as Yoshioka, it was a fierce crimson flame

Kessler neutralized them with a different shape for each. First, he removed the movement of the oxygen to create an invisible wall that extinguished the fireball through the laws of thermodynamics, while with the second, he raised his robotic hand with which he dispersed the crystals as if were never there, clearly his glove was designed with the ability to neutralize powers (not investiture because the fireball would then simply have been nullified by the robotic arm, but he don't that.) but it seems that this costs him some stamina to achieve as some sweat beads can be seen

Noah followed the plan prepared another fire mega attack and launched it at the same time as Yoshioka, it was a fierce crimson flame

Kessler neutralized them with a different shape for each. First, he removed the movement of the oxygen to create an invisible wall that extinguished the fireball through the laws of thermodynamics, while with the second, he raised his robotic hand with which he dispersed the crystals as if were never there, clearly his glove was designed with the ability to neutralize powers (not investiture because the fireball would then simply have been nullified by the robotic arm, but he don't that.) but it seems that this costs him some stamina to achieve as some sweat beads can be seen
"Seems like his gas is running out..." she says "Noah, I've just figured out something...." she says, "He has the ability to neutralize powers except for Investiture ones. I've never talked about this before, but I have a special ability of my own. I'll explain that once we beat this guy. But, to summarize, he is running out of stamina, we can outlast him." she says, summoning a lightning spear as she throws it at Kessler, but stops as she remotely explodes it before it gets neutralized

Noah nodded and got ready, but Kessler went down to the ground dodge The glass attack, both Noah and Yoshioka would fell like they are being strangled this time by the air around both neck, looking at him better, Kessler had both arms raised doing a strangulation in the style of a certain character

Noah nodded and got ready, but Kessler went down to the ground dodge The glass attack, both Noah and Yoshioka would fell like they are being strangled this time by the air around both neck, looking at him better, Kessler had both arms raised doing a strangulation in the style of a certain character
Yoshioka turned the air into spring and slowly build up the kinetic energy to release both her and Noah, creating a glass barrier to fend off Kessler's strangulation.

The remaining soldiers that have not been shot down by Volstagg, Rex and Noah, quickly took cover from the Dragon's attack, in which Deel would be attacked by a Blur that kicked him in the stomach causing him to lose his balance.
"Ugh"

Deel caught his balance seconds after, the explosions that occured so far in the battle and the heat they released would then be absorbed by him by extending his hands and holding his palm open, getting very hot now

"Burn"

Said the dragon man as he flies upwards and stretches his right arm over his head and behind him a little bit, creating a giant ball of fire and tosses it down on the enemies, he was basically pulling a frieza death ball kinda move on them

some of the soldiers died but Kessler stopped playing and as with Noah's volley of fire he dispersed it by removing the oxygen around the attack in a one meter radius.

"Okay, this guy is tougher than we expected" Volstagg would say more seriously as he arrived and would see what happened.

Rex woke up, then got up from the makeshift bed.

"You are already a headache, when I finish I will make sure your bodies are thrown into the ocean to feed the Fish" Kessler said already irritated by the presence of everyone, preparing an electrical explosion

some of the soldiers died but Kessler stopped playing and as with Noah's volley of fire he dispersed it by removing the oxygen around the attack in a one meter radius.

"Okay, this guy is tougher than we expected" Volstagg would say more seriously as he arrived and would see what happened.

Rex woke up, then got up from the makeshift bed.

"You are already a headache, when I finish I will make sure your bodies are thrown into the ocean to feed the Fish" Kessler said already irritated by the presence of everyone, preparing an electrical explosion
Yoshioka created a giant glass barrier to insulate the electricity, but prepares a surprise incase he tried negating them. (Going to sleep rn.)

Last edited:
Kessler fell to the ground as his breathing got a little heavier.

From the outside the storm that was on top of the mountain began to thunder and from there a powerful lightning much more powerful than a natural one hit the earth towards the interior of the cave, the lightning pierced the caps of earth redirecting itself without losing power or speed.

in a second, the discharge would already be on top of Yoshioka, being able to fry her like a potato chip, her glass would be heated by natural lightning to the point of collapse, it was certain death, if it were not for a certain very Old man who moved by pushing with his grip on the girl out of certain death.

(Come here @KingEzran I already gave the signal)

Kessler created an ice barrier, blocking attacks omnidirectionally.

"I was wondering when you would show up" Volstagg said knowing it was Lawliet's doing but not exactly where he was and his current state

"So did I." He said smirking in Volstagg's direction, walking out of a shadow of the cave...although there wasn't an entrance there, meaning he likely used whatever earth manipulation he just used to open and close one of its walls. He wasn't very far from the ice barrier, but still, a few meters distance. Both of his hands stretched out, as he tried to enhance the effects of gravity within the barrier in order to keep him within it. "Someone better break that stupid thing open so I can tell if it's working."

Rex launched himself and caused a flame that melted the ice, Kessler would be crouched down, his breathing is remarkable possibly Cain's attempt is worked but seeing better Kessler would be gathering energy in his arm and then launching a stampede of Ice to all

Lawliet made a wall of earth to protect himself, as well as anyone right next to him, meaning Rex was protected as well. However, he figured it was just going to be a blast, thus he didn't make the wall as wide, causing his right arm to get cut by one of the sharp icicles.

"Yeah, I'm fine..." Cain said, before quickly shifting to his next remark. "Look, we're going too head-on. I have a plan, but it involves quite a bit of set-up and a significant distraction that isn't me or you." He shifted himself to the other side of his wall to throw two daggers towards Kessler before going right behind it again. "Any ideas?"

Yoshioka joined in aswell "Where did you go?" she asks, as she threw a barrage of air blasts to distract Kessler. "I'll buy you some time, I can handle him somewhat"

Kessler moved out of the way, launching several electrical projectiles in an attempt to finish them off.

"I have an idea, you have to bring him closer to the main container and break the supports, when he falls he will be crushed by the weight and the electricity from him will be dispersed" Grandpa said as he moved with the others

Kessler moved out of the way, launching several electrical projectiles in an attempt to finish them off.

"I have an idea, you have to bring him closer to the main container and break the supports, when he falls he will be crushed by the weight and the electricity from him will be dispersed" Grandpa said as he moved with the others
"Got it" she lowers down the glass dome and began compressing it. "Hey, uhh Rex, borrow me one of your swords, that guy seems to negate my glass powers, but not Investiture ones." she said, holding out her hand

Yoshioka joined in aswell "Where did you go?" she asks, as she threw a barrage of air blasts to distract Kessler. "I'll buy you some time, I can handle him somewhat"
"Long story...get out of this alive and I'll tell you everything." He said, making another wall to try and block the lightning, although it got destroyed almost immediately after it was hit. "Until then, keep him busy and keep him coming."

Rex does as the girl asks, giving her one of his swords.
"Hate to ask more of you, but I need you to get close and restrain him for as long as you can, you're the best one to get past the ice, I'll protect you from the lightning."

"Long story...get out of this alive and I'll tell you everything." He said, making another wall to try and block the lightning, although it got destroyed almost immediately after it was hit. "Until then, keep him busy and keep him coming."

"Hate to ask more of you, but I need you to get close and restrain him for as long as you can, you're the best one to get past the ice, I'll protect you from the lightning."
"Sure," she says, summoning the glass as she uses Godspeed to gain momentum and kinetic energy, going for a strike with her sword

Rex nodded as he ran out to face a rain of ice, he used his fire to eliminate it.

Kessler growled, as he blocked Yoshioka's attack with his metal arm while launching a series of electric arrows at the others with his normal one, the grandfather tried to block them, but he couldn't with all of them, going towards the others.

Rex nodded as he ran out to face a rain of ice, he used his fire to eliminate it.

Kessler growled, as he blocked Yoshioka's attack with his metal arm while launching a series of electric arrows at the others with his normal one, the grandfather tried to block them, but he couldn't with all of them, going towards the others.
Yoshioka grabbed the metal arm that was blocking her sword, and wrapped a multitude of glass whips around his neck, locking his arm from ever negating the glass, stabbing her sword into his chest as hard as she humanely could.

With both of his hands distracted, Lawliet came around the wall once more and used both of his hands as well. His right hand to use his telekinetic abilities to send the two daggers on the ground towards Kessler's neck, and the left to grab a pistol and try to shoot Kessler's head. "Checkmate." He whispered, having the entire plan having worked as well as it possibly could've.

With both of his hands distracted, Lawliet came around the wall once more and used both of his hands as well. His right hand to use his telekinetic abilities to send the two daggers on the ground towards Kessler's neck, and the left to grab a pistol and try to shoot Kessler's head.
Yoshioka gave a cold expression, exploding the glass whips wrapped around Kessler's neck

When Kessler felt the glass and was immobilized, he only limited himself to opening his mouth, but his words were electrifying for Yoshioka's face.

main-qimg-e7e2dcaa740679fdcb394361f5fa0bd0-pjlq

The Hard Air Armor was thick enough to prevent the attacks from piercing him, of course he had to focus on that.

his stamine was deteriorating

When Kessler felt the glass and was immobilized, he only limited himself to opening his mouth, but his words were electrifying for Yoshioka's face.

main-qimg-e7e2dcaa740679fdcb394361f5fa0bd0-pjlq

The Hard Air Armor was thick enough to prevent the attacks from piercing him, of course he had to focus on that.

his stamine was deteriorating
"Tch" she grunted, using the glass to cover her face; but she never wavered, otherwise he'd damaged her even further. It was all a gamble from now on. She looks over to Volstagg and Noah, signaling them to finish him off immediately. She repositioned her sword and stabs Kessler's jaw up to his brain

However, Kessler stopped the weapon in time with both of his freed hands now, with more than twice the force of Yoshioka's, he pushed the weapon away before kicking the woman in the ribs to throw her to several meters.

Volstagg lunged, managing to connect three blows, one to the rib, another to the chest and the last one to the nose but Kessler would not go down so easily, he stopped the fourth, and with his own head he blow to Volstagg's head that left him somewhat stunned, Kessler would have continued to attack if it weren't for the fact that he had to dodge several attacks from Noah and Rex, blocking with his robotic arm and ice glove capable of withstanding the force of the swords.

"Damn it..." she says, forcing her body to get up. She punches the ground in frustration, her body steaming as she uses her Spring to her body to increase her temperature; plugging up her broken ribs with liquid glass, albeit extremely painful. She then uses the combination of Godspeed and Fool Believer to gain kinetic energy. She first ran away from the battlefield, going 5 miles away knowing Kessler's distracted. After a while, she ran in circles with Godspeed, before launching herself back into the battlefield, but it may take a while before she gets there.

Kessler managed to launch a blast that separated him and the two Metalmist, the plan was to take them close to where the container was, the enemy took a deep breath

Lawliet tried to end this another way, trying to open up the ground below Kessler in order to drop him inside. Even if it didn't kill him, burying the man would at least provide them extra time.

Back