• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

This guy also cringe
to be fair his cringiness is kinda tame. His overall demeanor is cringe but it is mostly because he is as 1D as it gets

to be fair his cringiness is kinda tame. His overall demeanor is cringe but it is mostly because he is as 1D as it gets
Isn't there that one scene where the author for some reason randomly decided to turn Kirito into a ******* hacking god just so he could bring back a child that doesn't even exist? That was pretty cringe.

Isn't there that one scene where the author for some reason randomly decided to turn Kirito into a ******* hacking god just so he could bring back a child that doesn't even exist? That was pretty cringe.
the author was cringe. Suddenly pulling out hacking skills is a chad move in theory

The most cringe character
Iee senpai, iee senpai

I was gone for like 30 mins and I see Anos getting slandered, as well as Anos fans trying their hardest to defend him lol.

The most cringe character
Iee senpai, iee senpai
vswiki only man. If we were allowed cringe characters from all media this list would be full with characters who aren't in this wiki

Not even close. I try, though.
And that's all that matters.
procrastination-rejected.gif

also i guess the other thread is dead? I am confused at this point. Y'all have the updated list right? I can update it if yall want

also i guess the other thread is dead? I am confused at this point. Y'all have the updated list right? I can update it if yall want
Please do. I had to carry the load for quite a bit. I was gone for only 30-ish mins and I'm getting overwhelmed.

At least you workout for yourself, not for girls.......That's huge self esteem.

'̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶
Not really a huge feat of self-esteem tbh. It's not like I'm only attracted to women anyway.

Not really a huge feat of self-esteem tbh. It's not like I'm only attracted to women anyway.
I can relate to the first part.

Whenever I workout, I don't ever think "Imma get all the hoes now" and I just think "I'm glad I'm trying to better myself. I feel more confident in my body now."

̶W̶e̶l̶l̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶l̶i̶r̶t̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶
̶
̶W̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶

Back