• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cringiest characters on the wiki

I haven't been working out but life has been working me out. A few days back i walked a solid mile or so (with multiple stops to wait to cross roads) with like 3kg in each hand and 2 on the back and i somehow lived. On friday i walked a solid 5 miles to get where i needed to. I still need to start working out properly though.

I haven't been working out but life has been working me out. A few days back i walked a solid mile or so (with multiple stops to wait to cross roads) with like 3kg in each hand and 2 on the back and i somehow lived. On friday i walked a solid 5 miles to get where i needed to. I still need to start working out properly though.
That's literally the definition of a proper workout lmfao.

Not only working out. Diet works aswell.

Specially eating fiber

His starting move when he reaches 1-A is... acupuncture. What ******* 1-A fights like that? **** outta here boy.
ngl if a High 1-A character pulls up to me and instead of saying "i'll erase you" he takes out needles and says "get your goofy ahh over here" i'd be a lot more scared

Azontr right now:

2b6.jpg

I'm Azontr's first victim, the next one could be either RandomGuy, Shmooply, or even Arceus

Is in the air, we don't know.........

"That's what the point of the mask is"
Sung by... who? Dream?
And what does Dream look like IRL? Fat as shit.

It's all adding up...
I wish I could say this was true but I'm actually not fat. In fact, multiple people have been commenting on how abnormally skinny I'm becoming. My appetite has really gone down.

Back