• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arnold’s reasons.
Bruh
When it's coming from a bunch of different places it's no different from environmental destruction AP, making it pointless. You should have stopped typing at this point but...

Garou only needs the copy a single cooler, since he's just gonna RE and AD past the strongest one, as his RE is quantifiable and can reach into higher high 4-C values, 4-B, 4-A, and every value inbetween
meanwhile the cooler RE is unquantifiable and useless, as you've been ignoring this entire time just to regurgitate these pointless arguments. I'm sick of it.

He would reach it with AD and RE. AD and RE increase his ******* power, what the hell are you even trying to argue? And besides, 4-A itself still doesn't matter, the same thing happens if he reaches baseline 4-B or just higher into high 4-C. Just because the only time he became 4-A was thorugh mimicry doesn't mean AD and RE can't do the same over time, when he's already been shown to be able to reach 4-A with another power amping ability that should be superior to what he had before.

Then he just makes a bigger one. His AP stomp with AD and RE = stronger grb = stronger black hole. Or he could just skip the middleman and start off with a black hole without the grb, something that falls under his flow of energy abilities. Either way, cooler isn;t surviving.
Hyperspace gates are copyable because of his cosmic awareness. If he came up with the idea himself then there would be nothing stopping him from making his own, as shown by him making his own nuclear fission and grb without needing to copy one.

4-A doesn't matter, he'll be able to AP stomp them thoroughly with a single evolution and go farther and farther from there, just by reaching 4-B even. Not to mention his own regen could repair minor damage done before he evolves too lol, and his instinctive reactions make him hard to hit to begin with. Cooler gets low diffed, it's just this simple.
Response?

This would be the second time today somebody came, mentioned the “reasons above” and refused to elaborate on who even said the reasoning they agreed with
May I request that a staff member invalidate these votes?
If I said “Garou fra” and referred to you I doubt you would bring up this response. The term “FRA” exists for a reason with its weakness being that all those votes can be discounted if someone debunks the original argument because new ones weren’t brought up.

If I said “Garou fra” and referred to you I doubt you would bring up this response. The term “FRA” exists for a reason with its weakness being that all those votes can be discounted if someone debunks the original argument because new ones weren’t brought up.
Well yes, every single counterarguments has been completely debunked already, which is why it’s annoying.

I'm going with Garou here. His skill is far superior, that added with his instinctive reaction which lets him act while sleeping.

Nuclear Fission (which is his opening move at this form) can disintigrate all near Coolers with ease. His stronk accelerated development which let him pass to be comparable to a casual PS in both speed and AP to overwhelm him and disintigrate most of his body plus his power mimicry help to any AP difference.

And let's not forget that at this key Garou has enhanced senses good enough to see the exact point of Earth they came from when in Jupiter, he can easily see the Big Gete Star if they're just a couple of kilometers away (considering it's size). Once he deduces Cooler is coming from there, He'd most likely use Gamma Ray Burst to destroy it (He already deduced something similar: he deduced SC had a nucleous of regeneration and once he saw he was regenerating from there he attacked directly to that point, so it's not strange for him doing that here)

I'm going with Garou here. His skill is far superior, that added with his instinctive reaction which lets him act while sleeping.

Nuclear Fission (which is his opening move at this form) can disintigrate all near Coolers with ease. His stronk accelerated development which let him pass to be comparable to a casual PS in both speed and AP to overwhelm him and disintigrate most of his body plus his power mimicry help to any AP difference.

And let's not forget that at this key Garou has enhanced senses good enough to see the exact point of Earth they came from when in Jupiter, he can easily see the Big Gete Star if they're just a couple of kilometers away (considering it's size). Once he deduces Cooler is coming from there, He'd most likely use Gamma Ray Burst to destroy it (He already deduced something similar: he deduced SC had a nucleous of regeneration and once he saw he was regenerating from there he attacked directly to that point, so it's not strange for him doing that here)
I’d just like everybody to notice how, while the cooler team has 99% just been an empty “cooler fra” the majority of the garou voters have actually laid out their arguments in a manner like this. I’d think that says something about the different in understanding of the characters.

Is Garou really more skilled than Cooler tho?
Garou has copied many different martial arts, which let him redirect back attacks twofold, attack without his body thinking, increase his physical strength due to his heartbeat, etc. And fused all of them into his own style. He can predict enemies' moves (as seen with King) or enemies' next move, the move next to that one, and the next to that one too (as seen with Saitama). Let's not forget he also forged his own martial arts style combining and perfectioning all of those martial arts.

Without considering "his martial arts doesn't need timing" (just because it May be influenced by Blast's portals which he doesn't have on this key), at his Cosmic form, his techniques get honed to perfection at blazing speed while fighting Saitama.

Meanwhile, Cooler only has a "Skilled Martial Artist", most likely for being able to use ki and (more or less) match Goku

Want to see how your entire argument falls apart?

1) You're basing Garou's actions based on things he wouldn't know and doesn't have a way of knowing

2) Even if he destroys the Meta-Coolers, they can regenerate, adapt to now be immune to the way he killed them before, as well as copy Garou's skills with his data and get a signifucant power boost as well

Meanwhile, Cooler only has a "Skilled Martial Artist", most likely for being able to use ki and (more or less) match Goku
You do know that Goku managed to surpass the likes of Roshi and King Kai, who the former trained for 300+ years and the latter for millenia at least

Also, Goku copied with one glance a technique Roshi had to develop for 50 years

1) You're basing Garou's actions based on things he wouldn't know and doesn't have a way of knowing
Uhm... Nuclear Fission is literally the opening move of Garou. Which would disintegrate all Coolers below a level they can regenerate. With his enhanced senses he can easily see if more Coolers come from the Big Gete Star, which is only a couple of Kilometers apart.
2) Even if he destroys the Meta-Coolers, they can regenerate,
Don't think high mid regen will work at a heat of that level
adapt to now be immune to the way he killed them before,
It seems like NLF tbh. Have they ever adapted to a heat that high?
as well as copy Garou's skills with his data
Not on his profile. Stop arguing with that and go to a CRT
and get a signifucant power boost as well
Which Garou can copy and overwhelm with his accelerated development

You do know that Goku managed to surpass the likes of Roshi and King Kai, who the former trained for 300+ years and the latter for millenia at least

Also, Goku copied with one glance a technique Roshi had to develop for 50 years
Cool! Now tell me something Cooler has done, which is the character you're arguing for.

There was a big ass thread comparing Garou to Goku and it was almost universally agreed that Goku only surpasses Garou in general skill after the Cell arc but would only unarguably become more skilled ( as in win the fight almost 100% even with all of Garou's Martial art bullshit.) after the 1st U.I transformation.

2) Even if he destroys the Meta-Coolers, they can regenerate, adapt to now be immune to the way he killed them before, as well as copy Garou's skills with his data and get a signifucant power boost as well
Wanna see how your entire argument is completely fragile and gets blown into subatomic particles just by the shockwaves of the bowel movements of an infant capybara from the other side of the room?
1. Extroardinary genius sees metal coolers coming out of big machine. What could he possibly think about that, I wonder.

2. you can’t become immune to damage, we call that an nlf and it’s essentially an illegal argument. His regen is certainly not high, meaning that a garou millions of times stronger than him would just brute force it. The end.

You’re going to drive me insane. You’re going to drive me insane. Etc.

There was a big ass thread comparing Garou to Goku and it was almost universally agreed that Goku only surpasses Garou in general skill after the Cell arc but would only unarguably become more skilled after the 1st U.I transformation
That was before Garou could use his passive radiatioj martial art to kill Goku /j

2. you can’t become immune to damage, we call that an nlf and it’s essentially an illegal argument. His regen is certainly not high, meaning that a garou millions of times stronger than him would just brute force it. The end.
that's literally how his RE is described

He's saying Cooler scales to Goku who did these things
Skill scaling doesn’t work like that unfortunately, especially when he quite clearly abused an AP and numbers advantage from what I can tell.
It's heavily implied that Cooler was not born into power and his whole life he was forced to work hard and train to attain it
Well yeah but training doesn’t always mean skill
he can just train by lifting weights and hitting the gym without even having heard of martial arts. Anyways he does have fighting skill according to the profile but there’s not really any tangible examples, unlike garou who uses sheer skill for analytical prediction and copying in the past

1. Extroardinary genius sees metal coolers coming out of big machine. What could he possibly think about that, I wonder.
Your headcanon. Also Meta Cooler can use IT
He literally said the Big Gete Star make him resist the way he was killed before so he would not die in the same fashion again. Immune may be a strong word but resist definitely applies

Your headcanon. Also Meta Cooler can use IT
Yeah, he can. But he doesn't. Metal Cooler army didn't TP to Goku and Vegeta, they just came there and surrounded them. So out of character
He literally said the Big Gete Star make him resist the way he was killed before so he would not die in the same fashion again. Immune may be a strong word but resist definitely applies
NLF goes brrr. What are the actual feats of his RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back