• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooler FRA. Don't see Garou getting past High-Mid regen nor billions of opponents who can just spam teleportation and ki blasts.
Did you miss the part about garou simply growing past his AP to the point of atomizing him? Or just using a black hole perhaps, since those tend to beat regen quite thoroughly. Also an EMP would do the trick as I said earlier but I doubt you read my arguments
In fact I doubt ANYONE voting read the previous counterarguments. This is such a joke, people can just fra and not understand the reasons for why they’re voting.

In fact I doubt ANYONE voting read the previous counterarguments. This is such a joke, people can just fra and not understand the reasons for why they’re voting.
Not here to vote, but you've really gotta stop mass-grouping anybody who disagrees with you in a Vs Thread as people who just blindly FRA your opponent. Especially since this isn't the first time, nor the first verse, you're doing this against.

Just chill out a bit. If you've legitimately, thoroughly debunked the opposing arguments and it still gets added, then the thread will get removed if you take it to the Vs Match Removal thread.

The way they appear after Goku and Vegeta are exhausted and Cooler has been fused with gete star for some time even before the fight makes me wonder about the time it takes to produce the copies, tho.

Not here to vote, but you've really gotta stop mass-grouping anybody who disagrees with you in a Vs Thread as people who just blindly FRA your opponent. Especially since this isn't the first time, nor the first verse, you're doing this against.

Just chill out a bit. If you've legitimately, thoroughly debunked the opposing arguments and it still gets added, then the thread will get removed if you take it to the Vs Match Removal thread.
Just because I’m accusing multiple people of it doesn’t make it not true
it’s a common trend on the wiki that needs to be ended, it’s just plain bullshit

it’s especially bad now since the “reasons above” they’re agreeing with are mixed in with blatant lies from Gilad. The votes being valid to begin with is baffling

The way they appear after Goku and Vegeta are exhausted and Cooler has been fused with gete star for some time even before the fight makes me wonder about the time it takes to produce the copies, tho.
The Meta-Cooler Army acted like they were all just made to "correct any flaws in my body's design, even if the flaw is only that I have one body", implying they were made after Goku and Vegeta destroyed the original Metal Cooler
I think at least lel

Thread was hard to watch. Voting cooler for reasons in the first page.
The fact you even said this, proves my point more than enough

Here we have someone quite literally having not paid attention past the first page, publicly admitting it? But no, I’m the one who’s wrong about this clearly. Clearly these are all educated and informed fra train riders.

??

They should’ve been solid from what remember from both series.
Meta-Cooler can't copy Garou's RE, AD, or PM.

Millions of cooler clones is headcanon and isn't supported

The highball thousands of clones is easily wiped by Garou nuking the area with his 22 thousand kilometer diameter explosions that he can spam

Cooler in character states where the clones are coming from, so Garou can just target there

Garou evolves pass the point where it's even competitive stat-wise

Meta-Cooler can't copy Garou's RE, AD, or PM.

Millions of cooler clones is headcanon and isn't supported

The highball thousands of clones is easily wiped by Garou nuking the area with his 22 thousand kilometer diameter explosions that he can spam

Cooler in character states where the clones are coming from, so Garou can just target there

Garou evolves pass the point where it's even competitive stat-wise
Ok it doesn’t actually work like that because square cube law would mean he’d only wipe out the first cooler he hit
Of course with AD he would eventually get to the point of 4-A destroying them all with aoe, but he’s not quite there at the match’s start

garou dies since bro finna be gettin sturdy due to coolers active skill! (he gets distracted and dies of stroke)

Ok it doesn’t actually work like that because square cube law would mean he’d only wipe out the first cooler he hit
That is how it works? What are you talking about? They, and the the entire battlefield is covered in an explosion that is many times stronger than them. It's not just going to take out 1 cooler. That's not how scl works.

I think this thread better be closed. It is getting really toxic.

About people voting FRA, I think it should be acceptable if they quote exactly the reasons they think are valid and to let other people see if those arguments were adressed or not.
i think IT IS better to be closed

Okay, in that case going to go with Garou for this one.

Meta-Cooler starts out with one copy to feel out and attack Garou, while starting out stronger than Garou, Garou's PM and AD should allow for him to quickly eclipse and destroy this single copy of Cooler, probably with a suped up GRB. Meta-Cooler collects that Data and dispenses out new stronger copies, probably a horde, thousands going off the dub of the movie (since I think the Sub differs a bit in explanaation0, which while all powerful shouldn't be able to overwhelm Garou to the point he can't do anything and even if they do, Meta-Cooler is still likely to attempt the same thing he did with Goku and Vegeta where instead of just outright killing Garou, he chooses to try and drain Garou of his power since, Garou's actually got some nifty powers going on. So I end up seeing two paths here:
Garou, understanding that the way to win is through the destruction of the Big Gete Star, doesn't bother trying to eliminate all these copies but targets the Big Gete star itself which he does have both the range and power to destory. Cooler, of course, tries to defend this and with Ki can do so effectively for a bit. However, Garou's PM/AD together should allow for him to overpower and eclipse these clones since all it took to destroy one clone who was REing was Goku and Vegeta combining attacks (effectively doubling their power I believe). Garou should be able to do so by himself as seen with how fast he grew in power battling Saitama and Blast. From there, he destroys the Big Gete Star and then, if Meta-Cooler Core survives wraps up from there.

The second path is that Cooler overwhelms Garou and even knocks him out due to the numbers advantage. From here, Cooler isn't likely to kill Garou outright. Instead, he'll try and do the same thing he did with Goku and Vegeta and drain him of all his power. This then leads to the same outcome where Garou releases too much power and destroys the Big Gete Star since he should by this point be at least at the same level if not above a tired Vegeta and Goku combined. Especially since this Garou I believe has better stamina than these two, while not fighting as long as either his compartive power output at his highest does outstrip both Goku's and Vegeta's pre-toei buu saga. From there, Garou faces off with Meta-Cooler Core and wins like the first path.

While I think Cooler would have the ability to put Garou down, his own character kinda gets in the way of that to the point that he gives Garou all he needs to overcome his own strengths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back