• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s still 0 proof that Cooler can copy Garou’s AD, and until that proof is given, there’s nothing suggesting cooler can win
And the whole thing about the emps is still valid as well, and any other physics things that Garou could exploit like black holes and shit.
Theoretically there’s a ton more things garou could do with his mastery over energy and cosmic awareness but I’m not even gonna start, and besides I’m not a physicist.

Forget this instant transmission bs, it’s completely irrelevant. The only thing that matters is that garou copying and surpassing cooler within a few seconds is what’s gonna happen, on top of being virtually untouchable skill wise, and he’s gonna get to the point of speed blitzing them all into statues the longer the fight goes on as well. This is a joke, there’s no way cooler is able to copy his AD or PM. He is not going to win here no matter what kind of misinformation you use.

But he couldn't have?
We don't know how he got IT. We are assuming he copied it from Goku, which was debunked by Cooler being surprised that Goku could use IT. Also, I don't see Power Mimicry in Cooler's profile.
this is literal headcanon, how would Cooler have learned said technique if he was almost dead in the first place?

Also headcanon. Goku can literally use IT without the needing to place his fingers on his forehead.
It's literally headcanon to say he used IT there. Cooler didn't question it at all. It seemed like he was able to track Goku's movement which was proven when he literally blitzed him right after. I find it funny you call my arguments headcanon without proving yours aren't.

It's a far bigger assumption that Cooler somehow learned IT from literally nowhere, with no implications in narrative of doing so.

Also Cooler is far far faster than Base Goku so obviously he blitzed him

The votes that were casted due to the assumption that Cooler could copy Garou's RE, AD, and PM can be voided now I assume.

It's literally headcanon to say he used IT there. Cooler didn't question it at all. It seemed like he was able to track Goku's movement which was proven when he literally blitzed him right after. I find it funny you call my arguments headcanon without proving yours aren't.
Goku literally used IT in the very beginning of the clip. Complete with even the IT sound effects and visual effects. You're in denial by this point. Just admit you lost and that your only argument is headcanon

DBZ Cooler's Revenge takes place right after the fight against Frieza, Goku already learned IT at this point so how the hell would Cooler being surprised by him using said technique contradict anything else? Worst case scenario it only falls into inconsistence territory since he saw it once.

There's ten million Meta-Cooler units that are all High 4-C with a huge AP advantage over the opponent, are as skilled as the original, and will come back stronger when damaged. I don't see how Garou is getting past all of those

Goku literally used IT in the very beginning of the clip. Complete with even the IT sound effects and visual effects. You're in denial by this point. Just admit you lost and that your only argument is headcanon
Cooler didn't question it
Cooler tracked Goku's movement and literally blitzed him right after.
High-speed movements have the same sound effects as IT.
Cooler being surprised Goku could use IT, which makes absolutely no sense if he copied it from Goku. This is common sense my friend.
Just admit you lost and that your only argument is headcanon
I don't. You are the one who should admit that is using headcanons, not mine. And furthermore, you are dodging arguments. Assuming he copied Goku's IT, now please prove he can copy Garou's AD and RE which I already explained aren't similar.

I don't. You are the one who should admit that is using headcanons, not mine. And furthermore, you are dodging arguments. Assuming he copied Goku's IT, now please prove he can copy Garou's AD and RE which I already explained aren't similar.
You explained nothing. How are they not similar? Both are abilities, which Cooler already proved on screen that he can copy. Now tell me, what makes Garou's AD so special that it can't be copied with power mimicry?

You explained nothing. How are they not similar? Both are abilities, which Cooler already proved on screen that he can copy. Now tell me, what makes Garou's AD so special that it can't be copied with power mimicry?
Did you know that EE, higher dimensional existence, and type 4 acausality are all abilities? Wow, I guess cooler can copy those too huh.
And I thought the garou fans were supposed to be the ones wanking his ability copying, but now you’re quite literally saying “he can copy things because they’re an ability”

I did. I explained that "IT" can be learnt while Garou's abilities cannot be learned. Also, there's no "Power Mimicry" on Cooler's profile. So please make a CRT to add it to his page.

There were a lot of people who voted with "FRA," with those reasons mainly being valid because it relied on Garou's RE wincon being gone due to Cooler copying it.

Since that's not a thing anymore, you can either ask those who FRA'd to elaborate or just void their votes.

I'm not touching Power Mimicry with a ten foot pole. I just don't see how Garou is getting past 10 million guys each of whom start off being able to one-shot

They're both High 4-C. Although Cooler starts off with a more than 7.7 times advantage. He also comes back stronger when damaged

Did you know that EE, higher dimensional existence, and type 4 acausality are all abilities? Wow, I guess cooler can copy those too huh.
You still explained nothing. Garou posess none of these haxes (though you'll argue he can copy them because I've seen you do stuff like this, such as in Garou VS Shadow), and these are different cases

There's no reason why he couldn't copy EE. Higher-dimensional existence isn't so much an ability rather than a state of being, meaning that you can't copy that, and similar reasonings also apply to Acausality, as without feats that can't be copied due to the nature of the ability
And I thought the garou fans were supposed to be the ones wanking his ability copying, but now you’re quite literally saying “he can copy things because they’re an ability”
Again, you explained nothing as to why this specific ability can't be copied back, and all you do is throw some random ability

I'm not touching Power Mimicry with a ten foot pole. I just don't see how Garou is getting past 10 million guys each of whom start off being able to one-shot
Well 1. Garou in character spams copying harder than a machine gun spams bullets (probably actually true considering that he fights at mftl+ speeds lol) so he leads with equalized stats essentially
and then his AD is exponential and can go up to at least 4-A, which means even the combined power of them all would get fodderized

You still explained nothing. Garou posess none of these haxes (though you'll argue he can copy them because I've seen you do stuff like this, such as in Garou VS Shadow), and these are different cases

There's no reason why he couldn't copy EE. Higher-dimensional existence isn't so much an ability rather than a state of being, meaning that you can't copy that, and similar reasonings also apply to Acausality, as without feats that can't be copied due to the nature of the ability

Again, you explained nothing as to why this specific ability can't be copied back, and all you do is throw some random ability
Ok how do I put this
The burden of proof is on you genius. You can’t just say that cooler can copy abilities therfore he can copy things that don’t share any similarity to the things he copied, as long as those are abilities too. Now where’s your proof?

Garou only got to 4-A with his Power Mimicry
His AD is good, but not that good
His AD would keep going until it reached 4-A
It’s exponential meaning the speed at which it approaches 4-A goes higher and higher until he just completely out paces any kind of amp or evolution cooler has. Unless you wanna argue that by the end of the fight garou only got 1.1 times stronger and his AD takes 10 years to take effect.

What exactly are the arguments here?
Garou somehow doesn't realize that the giant structure on the planet is what is causing the Meta-Coolers to spawn in, so he goes 1 v 1000 and loses because he Meta-Cooler copies his RE and AD then explodes him.

All of this is just bullshit tbh.

The actual arguments please? Not passive aggressive passes at the opposition
I shit you not those are the arguments. Read through the thread.

The arguments are these:

1. Garou doesn't realize that this massive thing is spawning in Meta-Coolers even though apparently thousands of them are coming out of it at a time
2. Meta-Cooler copies Garou's RE and AD (which was debunked)
3. Meta-Cooler ganks Garou and wins

What exactly are the arguments here?
Meta-Cooler's main wincon is beating Garou with The Metal-Cooler's army's numbers or by exhaustion as they never tire
Garou's main wincon is growing exponentially in power to the Meta-Coolers to the point where their AD is useless and then destroying the Gete star

The actual arguments please? Not passive aggressive passes at the opposition
Aside from the fact that Goku's Instant Transmission isn't remotely similar to Garou's RE/AD, the opposing sides are using what isn't on the profile. They said he has "Power Mimicry" but I cannot see it anywhere on Cooler page.

The fact that they are arguing for what isn't on the profile should be enough to discard the votes about him having an ability that his profile doesn't reflect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back