• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So how is Coolie's mind manipulation works? At first glare is the only thing that could be an advantage.

Until mind manip resolves, Sandman has a far superior range and teleportation (based on the profiles), so Sandman can range spam if he wants.

Because of the nature of Where They Cremate The Roadkill, and how powerful the verse is, the chances of Coolie having mindhax powerful enough to affect Sandman are extremely high. However, most of his mental abilities seem to be more focused around emotions. Making your opponent smitten, stupid, etc cetera. While that would work pretty well, Coolie's problem is actually being able to physically affect Sandman. Non-Corporeal kind of beats the hell out of anything Coolie can do.

For me, Sandman takes this one mid-diff. Coolie's only chance is to Fuddle his opponent, and make Sandman attack himself.

The Non-Corporeal comes from not living in the physical world if not in the Dream World, although he can still affect the main timeline from there. If the battle takes place in the Dream World then Coolie should be able to attacks him normally.

Ah, welp that is more difficult then. If that is everything about Coolie's Mind Manipulation then I'll vote for Sandman, has better range and Time Manipulation and I can't see any other useful ability of Coolie.

Yeah, Coolie kinda gets wreaked against any Non-Corporeal characters

Now all we have to do is decide whether this is stomp or not

Welp, if OP makes the battle takes place in the Dream World it would be more fair. Some creatures of the same origin than Sandman's can appears in the timeline, although he never didn't, one can just fight him in the dream world (maybe cuz the timeline was already destroyed).

While that is all well and good, Sandman can just freeze him in time, and get an incap wincon from that. I know literally nothing about these two characters, so is that in-character for Sandman to do?

Not much about Sandman's personality, he has supposed to fix the timeline but then trashed it cuz reasons. Also, destroying 10000 dimentions sounds like 2-C rather than Low 2-C, if they contain the same space then is still Low 2-C, but not sure.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Considering Coolie is 10,000x baseline. He oneshots
The quote for Coolie's AP is strange. Yes, it does sound like it should be 2-C, rather than Low 2-C, but the thing is, those 10,000 dimensions were unseperated. The thing about a infinite amount of space is that, if you tack another infinite onto that, it's still infinite.

One of the requirements for 2-C is that the character in question has to breach the distance between universes (dimensions) along a 5-D axis. Calling the dimensions 'unseperated' implies that this axis doesn't exist, meaning that Coolie does not have to bridge 5-D space.

If the 10000 "dimensions" share the same space then is baseline Low 2-C, if they don't, then is 2-C; only way someone is above Low 2-C is being finite times stronger than baseline Low 2-C.

Actually 5-0, OP haven't added my vote yet (and it seems it wouldn't do it so anytime soon).

EDIT: 6-0

Grace is over (actually its was over 20 hours ago), but I can't add it, both profiles are locked.

Back