• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Low 2-C/Low 1-C Animaniacs (And Cosmology Stuff)

Only 2 staff agreed, 1 was neutral, and 1 was unsure. You’ll need one more agreement.
Starter was only unsure about the Looney Tunes connection which I plan on putting on the backburner until the timeline is completed proper. Otherwise, their indecision on the matter has no effect on the rest of the CRT.

Just asking:

If the creator world and the creation world can be bounced in between easily, is the jump into the creation world in this case still a 5-D demonstation?
The jump isn't easy. It's something that only the Warners can do as only they can perceive the creation world as shown when characters like Scratchansniff and the CEO do not show the same awareness or interactiveness that Yakko showcases. The stylus is still flat against the screen while interacting with the characters while Yakko can grab ahold of it despite that not being possible. It is an ability that is exclusive to the Warners.

The jump isn't easy. It's something that only the Warners can do as only they can perceive the creation world as shown when characters like Scratchansniff and the CEO do not show the same awareness or interactiveness that Yakko showcases. The stylus is still flat against the screen while interacting with the characters while Yakko can grab ahold of it despite that not being possible. It is an ability that is exclusive to the Warners.
In this case please state clearly with one paragraph or even a list of which characters scale from this jump and who else do not.

Otherwise I have no other objection at the moment.

In this case please state clearly with one paragraph or even a list of which characters scale from this jump and who else do not.

Otherwise I have no other objection at the moment.
Characters who scale:
  • Yakko
  • Wakko
  • Dot
  • Bugs Bunny (Tiny Toons Ver.) (Duck Amuck is directly referenced several times in the canon, including within the mentioned episode in which Bugs is shown to have appeared in the Creation World to torment Daffy)

• Characters who would not:
  • Pinky
  • The Brain
  • The Goodfeathers
  • Dr. Scratchansniff
  • Nora Rita Norita
  • Nils Niedhart
  • Slappy Squirrel
  • Skippy Squirrel
  • Chicken Boo
  • Minerva Mink
  • Everyone Else, etc.

Last edited:
I would like to drop in and give a quick reminder that cartoon characters don't get to ignore anti-feats. I can't say I'm a religious Animaniacs watcher but even I can tell you that they get hurt all the time by things that are most definitely not Low 1-C.

I would like to drop in and give a quick reminder that cartoon characters don't get to ignore anti-feats. I can't say I'm a religious Animaniacs watcher but even I can tell you that they get hurt all the time by things that are most definitely not Low 1-C.
In shorts like Draculee-Dracula, Yakko states that he holds back for the sake of the story. It's why toons are often damaged and beaten down, but they are never actually in danger of dying or getting seriously hurt. They're actors, so whatever happens ensures that whatever punishment they take, they can take. That's why most physicals take place outside of a typical cartoon scenario where there is no "script". Yakko's Low 1-C comes from him battling people who are outside of the script, where he is in actual danger and needs to fight seriously. The Animator and the Conductor. Unlike in other occasions, even against Death itself, he's not concerned or bothered. He's a cartoon. He can survive whatever's thrown his way. No problem. But when the force responsible for his very existence decides to use him as a cosmic plaything, that's when he has to use his full strength.

Yakko is supposed to be inferior to it. And yet, not only is he able to react to the Animator's movements but act quick enough to yank them in.

We have our hierarchy, now it's time to add it up in scaling. The Animaniacs crew should all have a starting base of High 3-A for surviving Dot's explosion of the universe.
High 3-A and Immeasurable seem to be the physical stats being argued here. That's high enough to fall under the same issues.
In shorts like Draculee-Dracula, Yakko states that he holds back for the sake of the story. It's why toons are often damaged and beaten down, but they are never actually in danger of dying or getting seriously hurt. They're actors, so whatever happens ensures that whatever punishment they take, they can take. That's why most physicals take place outside of a typical cartoon scenario where there is no "script". Yakko's Low 1-C comes from him battling people who are outside of the script, where he is in actual danger and needs to fight seriously. The Animator and the Conductor. Unlike in other occasions, even against Death itself, he's not concerned or bothered. He's a cartoon. He can survive whatever's thrown his way. No problem. But when the force responsible for his very existence decides to use him as a cosmic plaything, that's when he has to use his full strength.
I would like to see a scan for this, and maybe some examples of when they are not "acting".

Nowhere does it say he's "holding back". He's just acknowledging it's an obvious trap and then running into it. Honestly kind of a banger joke, though.

Same thing here tbh. It's a movie they're shooting but it doesn't mean much in terms of suffering damage. As you said it yourself, both the harm and the stunts are legit.
That's fair.

Should we do the thing we usually do for toons and slap a Varies on it?

I've... had my issues with Varies ratings for cartoon characters. That said, while I can't really evaluate it, so I'm not giving an agreement, I won't oppose the Low 1-C hax, that sort of thing doesn't fall into statistics issues so I don't have a reason to oppose it.
That, and it's a consistent thing across a lot of shorts with Bugs. Excuse my laziness on the scans, I'll probably get around to picking them up at a later time. I think my mentality when judging this was basically "they can be harmed, but nothing has ever shown to be able to put them down for good". That and Yakko claiming he was impervious to serious physical damage made me think "okay, what's the limit of this?" And went with the highest feat that Yakko showed concern about in the cartoon that it came from, even though Dot turned out to be fine by it's end. I can't really think of any times when the Warners were ever really harmed in a way that was meaningful, except by other toons.

The "Physics of Toons" short stated that Elmyra's LS was due to Cartoon Physics, so I don't think that's an outlier. And it's from my understanding that the Looneyverse doesn't exactly function like our own. It's a world where anything can happen and even anvils if produced with Cartoon Physics can hit hard enough to make a toon writhe in pain. It even says in I believe the segment with Plucky Duck that their strength is a byproduct of Cartoon Physics. So, using that power against itself doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to me.

I think my mentality when judging this was basically "they can be harmed, but nothing has ever shown to be able to put them down for good".
That is true but with their regen I don't think that's really related to durability.
That and Yakko claiming he was impervious to serious physical damage made me think "okay, what's the limit of this?"
I'll wait for a scan on this, it does seem important.
The "Physics of Toons" short stated that Elmyra's LS was due to Cartoon Physics, so I don't think that's an outlier. And it's from my understanding that the Looneyverse doesn't exactly function like our own. It's a world where anything can happen and even anvils if produced with Cartoon Physics can hit hard enough to make a toon writhe in pain. It even says in I believe the segment with Plucky Duck that their strength is a byproduct of Cartoon Physics. So, using that power against itself doesn't seem like too much of a stretch to me.
If you take that short literally, it basically means the verse can't be rated at all given that they're pretty explicit about their physics just not working like IRL ones

That is true but with their regen I don't think that's really related to durability.
That is also true, although Dot didn't need to regen for her highest feat.
I'll wait for a scan on this, it does seem important.
Here is the scan.
If you take that short literally, it basically means the verse can't be rated at all given that they're pretty explicit about their physics just not working like IRL ones
Well, yes, but actually no. I'd like to retract my statement. During the short, it's a supposed lecture at Acme Looniversity about how toons can harness these physics in order to perform the feats that they do, and portrays this as real world physics are still a thing in their world. This is further backed by the fact that normal people like the people that make toons and Brendan Fraser exist alongside them, and can't do the things that they can.

Okay, so Toons harness these physics in a soul/spirit-like essence inside their body, called their Tooniness. It's the reason why they can do what they do. In an episode of Tiny Toons, it's a major plot point that since the government wants to take them off the air and censor their cartoon violence, they have to use a Toon Logic Extractor suck the Tooniness out of them, leaving them completely normal. Toons have this and most regular people don't. The plot of the Sincerely Yours, Babs segment in The Acme Acres Zone episode of Tiny Toons has Calamity Coyote to use a machine to separate Babs's Tooninness from her regular body. While she is left completely normal, her Looney self goes around wreaking havoc. So the physics ultimately come from their nature, and not the world inherently.

Here is the scan.
He does go "ow!" immediately before, and this doesn't seem to be a "movie" he's shooting, given how he'd be breaking character, so I think this might be referring to the regen.
Well, yes, but actually no. I'd like to retract my statement. During the short, it's a supposed lecture at Acme Looniversity about how toons can harness these physics in order to perform the feats that they do, and portrays this as real world physics are still a thing in their world. This is further backed by the fact that normal people like the people that make toons and Brendan Fraser exist alongside them, and can't do the things that they can.
Okay, so Toons harness these physics in a soul/spirit-like essence inside their body, called their Tooniness. It's the reason why they can do what they do. In an episode of Tiny Toons, it's a major plot point that since the government wants to take them off the air and censor their cartoon violence, they have to use a Toon Logic Extractor suck the Tooniness out of them, leaving them completely normal. Toons have this and most regular people don't. The plot of the Sincerely Yours, Babs segment in The Acme Acres Zone episode of Tiny Toons has Calamity Coyote to use a machine to separate Babs's Tooninness from her regular body. While she is left completely normal, her Looney self goes around wreaking havoc. So the physics ultimately come from their nature, and not the world inherently.
Alright, that feels like fairly conclusive evidence. I'm not sure how this'd actually reflect into tiering, though.

He does go "ow!" immediately before, and this doesn't seem to be a "movie" he's shooting, given how he'd be breaking character, so I think this might be referring to the regen.
True, it might be. I'm going to have to look deeper into that, though maybe I'm looking at it wrong. There's one Mask explanation that's been running through my brain, how even though he's obviously hurt by something, it doesn't leave a mark on him. I'm thinking there's an explanation there but I don't have it at this time, so my best guess would then be regen.
Alright, that feels like fairly conclusive evidence. I'm not sure how this'd actually reflect into tiering, though.
I believe this can be applied in assuming that Toons that also carry the power of Cartoon Logic can harm others through that power. Since it's been directly cited as a source of physicality and one reason why they bring anvils and bombs and such into creation, it would make sense how they would be affected by it. Since Toon Logic was the source of the anvil or bomb, no matter how little it is, it's still going to have as much power against a toon as that Big Bang would.

Nowhere does it say he's "holding back". He's just acknowledging it's an obvious trap and then running into it. Honestly kind of a banger joke, though.
Still playing into it for the sake of a joke.
Same thing here tbh. It's a movie they're shooting but it doesn't mean much in terms of suffering damage. As you said it yourself, both the harm and the stunts are legit.
They're really good actors, plus Slappy an experienced veteran says that nobody actually gets hurt in cartoons anyways. I'd like to believe it's Low 1-C at peak then "Just Hax" though.

Speaking of which. Somebody already made a Slappy profile, albeit it's just as long outdated:

They're really good actors, plus Slappy an experienced veteran says that nobody actually gets hurt in cartoons anyways. I'd like to believe it's Low 1-C at peak then "Just Hax" though.

Speaking of which. Somebody already made a Slappy profile, albeit it's just as long outdated:
Slappy means this in that even though the damage is shown, the toons will be alright at the end of the day. She says this to her nephew who believes that Bambi's mom actually died in the movie of Bambi, and uses her old cartoon nemesis to demonstrate the incredible resilience of toons and how the bullet wouldn't be enough to kill her. However, they are still "hurt" in a non-fatal sense and can be damaged by other toons as Slappy demonstrates.

Last edited:
Slappy means this in that even though the damage is shown, the toons will be alright at the end of the day. She says this to her nephew who believes that Bambi's mom actually died in the movie of Bambi, and uses her old cartoon nemesis to demonstrate the incredible resilience of toons and how the bullet wouldn't be enough to kill her. However, they are still "hurt" in a non-fatal sense and can be damaged by other toons as Slappy demonstrates.
Gotcha.

Back