• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Hollow's Vs Composite One Piece

😐

First of all sorry I didn't meant offensive.

I didn't understand why you skipped that creations of men sentence. Because it's the main thing I was referring in whole arguments.
It’s fine about the other stuff, I just meant to say that, I don’t think that souls are immortal in bleach, as the statement said that Living things, soul reapers, and creations of man will all die and age. I did read that sentence, but I didn’t see it as relevant to the idea of souls being immortal or not

And what will absorb those photons.
You have yet to prove that Barragan can age it

It still exists. Light doesn't just vanish
Those are question you need to answer yourself. Don't expect the opposite party to do the research you need to bring up as an argument. This only proves you don't have a counter to come up with. I could simply stop here and end the debated in my favour. You only asked questions and didn't offer any counters, but since I'm so nice, I will give you those answers. This will be my last time debating for you, instead of against you in this debate. You can thank me later.

For your answer, the photon that wasn't absorbed goes nowhere. It just gets destroyed, when absorbed, and its energy transferred to the absorbing matter.
Unlike matter, all sorts of things can make or destroy photons.

The movement of electrons is responsible for both the creation and destruction of the photons, and that’s the case for a lot of light production and absorption. An electron moving in a strong magnetic field will generate photons just from its acceleration.

Similarly, when a photon of the right wavelength strikes an atom, it disappears and imparts all its energy to kicking the electron into a new energy level. A new photon is created and emitted when the electron falls back into its original position. The absorption and emission are responsible for the unique spectrum of light each type of atom or molecule has, which is a major way chemists, physicists, and astronomers identify chemical substances.

In a nutshell, the cycle repeats endlessly giving the illusion that light is eternal. It is not.

Barragan can age kido which is spiritual light. And yes, spiritual light is the same Kizaru's light per verse equivalation, but even if it wasn't, real light in Bleach was created from spiritual energy that existed first making it the natural light of the verse in the first place. I rest my case.

Prove space is eternal?
Lmao
Law creates a spherical space around his targets, in which he can manipulate anything he wants in a variety of ways; he cannot perform any of his other techniques outside of this spherical area.

How is that any different from Yukio creating many spaces where the Gotei 13 could fight different battles?

It’s fine about the other stuff, I just meant to say that, I don’t think that souls are immortal in bleach, as the statement said that Living things, soul reapers, and creations of man will all die and age. I did read that sentence, but I didn’t see it as relevant to the idea of souls being immortal or not
I was referring OP characters being humans and their creations getting erased/aged thing. Btw bleach system recycles souls.

Those are question you need to answer yourself. Don't expect the opposite party to do the research you need to bring up as an argument. This only proves you don't have a counter to come up with. I could simply stop here and end the debated in my favour. You only asked questions and didn't offer any counters, but since I'm so nice, I will give you those answers. This will be my last time debating for you, instead of against you in this debate. You can thank me later.

For your answer, the photon that wasn't absorbed goes nowhere. It just gets destroyed, when absorbed, and its energy transferred to the absorbing matter.
Unlike matter, all sorts of things can make or destroy photons.

The movement of electrons is responsible for both the creation and destruction of the photons, and that’s the case for a lot of light production and absorption. An electron moving in a strong magnetic field will generate photons just from its acceleration.

Similarly, when a photon of the right wavelength strikes an atom, it disappears and imparts all its energy to kicking the electron into a new energy level. A new photon is created and emitted when the electron falls back into its original position. The absorption and emission are responsible for the unique spectrum of light each type of atom or molecule has, which is a major way chemists, physicists, and astronomers identify chemical substances.

In a nutshell, the cycle repeats endlessly giving the illusion that light is eternal. It is not.

Barragan can age kido which is spiritual light. And yes, spiritual light is the same Kizaru's light per verse equivalation, but even if it wasn't, real light in Bleach was created from spiritual energy that existed first making it the natural light of the verse in the first place. I rest my case.
Photons on their own do not age. Saying other stuff absorbs them is a just avoiding proving that they disappear
guess what will happen in a big rip scenario. Photons will never disappear
Kido literally lasts only for thousands of years.

I was referring OP characters being humans and their creations getting erased/aged thing. Btw bleach system recycles souls.
Yes, souls get reincarnated again in the human world as new humans and their previous memory lives are erased.

Bleach afterlife is basically this:

1. Human dies > soul > turns into a hollow by its own > cut by zanpakutou > soul goes to soul society > dies again as a soul > reincarnates in human world and repeat
  2. Human dies > soul > gets eaten by a hollow and become part of it > cleanse by zanpakutou = purify > goes to soul society > dies again as a soul > reincarnates in human world and repeat
  3. Human dies > soul > hit with zanpakutou hilt in the head > goes to soul society > dies again as a soul > reincarnates in human world and repeat
  4. Now, there are two eternal resting places for a soul in Bleach.
  5. Human (sinner= murder, rapist, aka a bad person) dies > soul > turns into a hollow either by its own or eaten > cut by zanpakutou > Hell for eternity (this also applies to sinner souls that have not become hollows)
  6. Human dies (sinner or not) > soul > turns into a hollow by its own or eaten > shoot with a quincy arrow > soul is erased from existence
In a nutshell, at some point in history all souls will either be destroyed by a quincy arrow or their soul will live eternity in hell.

Yes, souls get reincarnated again in the human world as new humans and their previous memory lives are erased.

Bleach afterlife is basically this:

1. Human dies > soul > turns into a hollow by its own > cut by zanpakutou > soul goes to soul society > dies again as a soul > reincarnates in human world and repeat
  2. Human dies > soul > gets eaten by a hollow and become part of it > cleanse by zanpakutou = purify > goes to soul society > dies again as a soul > reincarnates in human world and repeat
  3. Human dies > soul > hit with zanpakutou hilt in the head > goes to soul society > dies again as a soul > reincarnates in human world and repeat
  4. Now, there are two eternal resting places for a soul in Bleach.
  5. Human (sinner= murder, rapist, aka a bad person) dies > soul > turns into a hollow either by its own or eaten > cut by zanpakutou > Hell for eternity (this also applies to sinner souls that have not become hollows)
  6. Human dies (sinner or not) > soul > turns into a hollow by its own or eaten > shoot with a quincy arrow > soul is erased from existence
In a nutshell, at some point in history all souls will either be destroyed by a quincy arrow or their soul will live eternity in hell.
I forgot we need EE to permanently erase souls.

Photons on their own do not age. Saying other stuff absorbs them is a just avoiding proving that they disappear
guess what will happen in a big rip scenario. Photons will never disappear
Kido literally lasts only for thousands of years.
The age of a photon is d/c, where c is the vacuum speed of light and d is the distance from where the photon was emitted. For example, the photons of sunlight are about 8 minutes old when they arrive at Earth. Photons age. Anyone can do a simple Google search for this. All thistime I have been answering questions. Now is your turn and I expect a clean answer with proof. I will consider anything else that tries to back the question at me as a concesion.

Can you provide a scan that Kizaru's body has photons when he attacks and is not artificial? He could just be moving at lightspeed. Light is affected by Gravity, but Kizaru's light doesn't follow those rules? That's sketchy. Any other question you have can be added after answering this one. I will glady answer them. :)

I sleep and come back to Bleach wank heavy enough to dent steel doors. Sheesh.
The fact that you're arguing Respira resists, let alone COUNTERS something that's literally intangible and goes through solid matter, when it's prove to have no effect on things it doesn't make contact with, is layers of wank I've only seen on this thread. If Respira was as good as I'm reading it'd be eroding the very air around Barragan and leaving pockets of missing space wherever it goes.
Usually I have fun with these discussions but the fact that more than one person here agrees with the brain numbing Respira wank is not it, chief.

Law creates a spherical space around his targets, in which he can manipulate anything he wants in a variety of ways; he cannot perform any of his other techniques outside of this spherical area.

How is that any different from Yukio creating many spaces where the Gotei 13 could fight different battles?
The difference is that one creates a tangible box that can be broken out of with heavy Riatsu. And the other is an intangible invisible dome that has literally no effect on reality other than making a zone for the user.

Ya'll just don't read One Piece, do you-

The age of a photon is d/c, where c is the vacuum speed of light and d is the distance from where the photon was emitted. For example, the photons of sunlight are about 8 minutes old when they arrive at Earth. Photons age. Anyone can do a simple Google search for this. All thistime I have been answering questions. Now is your turn and I expect a clean answer with proof. I will consider anything else that tries to back the question at me as a concesion.

Can you provide a scan that Kizaru's body has photons when he attacks and is not artificial? He could just be moving at lightspeed. Light is affected by Gravity, but Kizaru's light doesn't follow those rules? That's sketchy. Any other question you have can be added after answering this one. I will glady answer them. :)
Yeah no
Photons do not age. stuff being in the way and absorbing them is not aging
You do realize that light is barely effected by any gravity short of a black hole

Burnden of proof from OP end not bleach. We already sent scan for our claims.
The fact that you're arguing Respira resists, let alone COUNTERS something that's literally intangible and goes through solid matter, when it's prove to have no effect on things it doesn't make contact with, is layers of wank I've only seen on this thread. If Respira was as good as I'm reading it'd be eroding the very air around Barragan and leaving pockets of missing space wherever it goes.
Usually I have fun with these discussions but the fact that more than one person here agrees with the brain numbing Respira wank is not it, chief.
Bleach characters can affect intangibility. You using intangibility on logia is NLF when you haven't sent why any Soul manipulation not working on them.

Also you haven't even understand what we were talking about. Fight doesn't start inside laws room. When law tries to create a room he needs to draw a circle and expand the technique. That doesn't affect on Barragan unless you send scans for Logia users and their creations are immune to Soul manipulation.

Last edited:
Normal plus souls are intangible in Bleach. Hollows eat that for days.

Jesus christ--
ROOM IS NOT ACTUALLY THERE.
It isn't actually THERE. Otherwise whenever it's used around a Logia they'd disperse because it had to go through their bodies. The circle is just an artistic showing of where his "zone" for it is. It literally has NO properties that apply to reality and is literally just an AREA that shows the range of effect Law can have.

But yeah, sure. Hollows eat Room. And Respira stops it just like it erases reality in the canon which I definitely saw happen. Yikes.
Whatever ya say chief. Arguing with someone who's familiar one source and not the other is pointless. I'mma get off this thread before the rest of my brain cells evacuate. Have fun ya'll

Jesus christ--
It isn't actually THERE. Otherwise whenever it's used around a Logia they'd disperse because it had to go through their bodies. The circle is just an artistic showing of where his "zone" for it is. It literally has NO properties that apply to reality and is literally just an AREA that shows the range of effect Law can have.
That's your burden to prove chief.
But yeah, sure. Hollows eat Room. And Respira stops it just like it erases reality in the canon which I definitely saw happen. Yikes.
Whatever ya say chief. Arguing with someone who's familiar one source and not the other is pointless. I'mma get off this thread before the rest of my brain cells evacuate. Have fun ya'll
Hollows touching, bending, cracking, and breaking through space. GG

0184-016.png
0048-005.png
0048-006.png
0048-015.png
0050-003.png

Jesus christ--
Definition of headcanon and burden of proof.
But yeah, sure. Hollows eat Room. And Respira stops it just like it erases reality in the canon which I definitely saw happen.
Who said hollow eat room 😭. Imagine trying to put words in others mouth.
Yikes.
This applies to people like you who have burden of proof

That's your burden to prove chief.

Hollows touching, bending, cracking, and breaking through space. GG

0184-016.png
0048-005.png
0048-006.png
0048-015.png
0050-003.png
Oh wow look at that, Low tier space Interaction. Law's spatial manipulation allows him to have control of space, within his ROOM. Hollows do not have control of space, and certainly don't have feats of overcoming layered resistance to spatial manipulation either.

Why is the Bleach-Side arguing that Respira is going to age Law's "Room" when Respira has literally no feats or statements of it being able to age Space?.

Like you guys are shooting yourself's in the foot with this type of argument when a massively better argument exist.

That argument is:

Composite Hollow shooting 100's of Grand Rey Cero's which would completely warp/destroy the space around them and in-turn negate the ability of Law's "Room" since from what i'm picking up from the One Piece side (I could be wrong so correct me if i am) Space is required for Law's "Room" to actually exist and function properly. So if that needed space is in anyway destroyed or completely warped from its previous state Law's "Room" shouldn't work.

Last edited:
Why is the Bleach-Side arguing that Respira is going to age Law's "Room" when Respira has literally no feats or statements of it being able to age Space?
Nah it's OP fans misunderstanding or they are not able to understand what we are talking about.

Law needs to create a room to manipulate space. When law activate his technique to create a room law technique gets aged by Respira.

We are not talking about law space getting aged by Respira.

Law has observation haki btw...

I don't like matches like this... To many characters to go over

Suger, Law, brulee, Blackbeard, Moria, Boa, Logia users, Jewelry Bonney, Brook, Bartolomeo, Kuma, Giolla, Caesar Clown, Alvida and Perona

those characters have good hax abilities plus more who don't have profiles... Plus there are many many speed Amp characters

Law needs to create a room to manipulate space. When law activate his technique to create a room law technique gets aged by Respira
I think your misunderstanding what Law's "Room" is, it isn't something that is created through some-sort of energy that can be aged or is something that is tangible to Respira's reach.

"Room" in itself Is Spatial Manipulation, which is something that Respira can't interact with.

I think your misunderstanding what Law's "Room" is, it isn't something that is created through some-sort of energy that can be aged or is something that is tangible to Respira's reach.

"Room" in itself Is Spatial Manipulation, which is something that Respira can't interact with.
yeah but a grc or cm or co will vaporize it and all the one-piece characters

Oh wow look at that, Low tier space Interaction. Law's spatial manipulation allows him to have control of space, within his ROOM. Hollows do not have control of space, and certainly don't have feats of overcoming layered resistance to spatial manipulation either.
That is a basic ability for hollows. If they can interact with it their abilities will work on it.

The technique has a time limit correct? It can't be left ON for eternity, right? Example: Is not like Law made a barrier in chapter 20 and later on on chapter 2,000 we find out the barrier he left in volcano island is still there? It will consume the time the ability has while been on, it doesn't need to age space at all. Is the same thing Barragan did to the Kido barriers. Kido don't last for eternity, they have a certain time limit. It just ages the time limit on the technique.

I literally have no idea what the bleach side is saying, they are making alot claims with barley any proof and it seems they are rewording and or manipulating text to benefit their argument

That's what I'm feeling because it didn't make sense to me at all

"Room" in itself Is Spatial Manipulation
No it's not... Room is only the range of his spatial manipulation. You would need to prove that

No it's not... Room is only the range of his spatial manipulation. You would need to prove that
Literally doesn't matter since my entire point with that post is to tell the Bleach-Side of the argument that "Room" isn't something that can be aged by Respira.

Also the profile seems to imply the "Room" itself is a form of Spatial Manipulation since it's created through Spatial Manipulation with his Devil Fruit.

Also the profile seems to imply the "Room" itself is a form of Spatial Manipulation since it's created through Spatial Manipulation with his Devil Fruit.
The color of the ROOM is transparent with only its boundaries visible through a light blue aura, thus allowing the user to keep their ROOM unnoticeable to enemies if they expand it beyond the line of sight. The size of the Room can be changed to being enough to envelope a few dozen people to big enough to encompass an entire mountain with room to spare (pun totally intended).
Not really, but understandable

Back