• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Hollow's Vs Composite One Piece

Also the profile seems to imply the "Room" itself is a form of Spatial Manipulation since it's created through Spatial Manipulation with his Devil Fruit.
I think you are misunderstanding the page
Inside his room range he can do things such as manipulate the space and yeah the ability itself is somewhat based on spatial manip

Not really, but understandable
"A Paramecia type Devil Fruit, this fruit allows its user to create a spherical space or "room", where the user has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside. Gives user minor to major control of space inside this room. Room (ROOM(ルーム), Rūmu): The precursor of all abilities of Ope Ope no Mi, where the user creates a spherical space in which he can manipulate anything in various ways"

Spatial Manipulation (Has the capacity to create a spherical territory, a "Room", where he has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside. Anything caught within the path of Law's sword-swing is spatially displaced)

Kinda seems to be a form of Spatial Manipulation to me but whatever.

"A Paramecia type Devil Fruit, this fruit allows its user to create a spherical space or "room", where the user has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside. Gives user minor to major control of space inside this room. Room (ROOM(ルーム), Rūmu): The precursor of all abilities of Ope Ope no Mi, where the user creates a spherical space in which he can manipulate anything in various ways"

Spatial Manipulation (Has the capacity to create a spherical territory, a "Room", where he has complete control over the placement and orientation of the objects inside. Anything caught within the path of Law's sword-swing is spatially displaced)

Kinda seems to be a form of Spatial Manipulation to me but whatever.
Inside of ROOM he can control space and stuff, if the ROOM itself is also space, every time law uses spatial slashes it would undo the ROOM or cut the ROOM

Inside of room he can control space and stuff, if the room itself is also space, every time law uses spatial slashes it would undo the ROOM or cut the ROOM
No not necessarily since it's an "construct" created through his own Devil Fruit, basic logical deduction would deduce that he should be able to control whether his Spatial Manipulation interferes with "Room's" Spatial Existence or not.

basic logical deduction would deduce that he should be able to control whether his Spatial Manipulation interferes with "Room's" Spatial Existence or not.
not really... As when he tries to cut something spatially, it automatically stops at the range of his ROOM plus people can see ROOM which is kinda an anti feat of it being some sort of space or it being spatial manipulation?
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/bbbbb00ac4f935f452b74c030cdc4311/100.jpg

not really... As when he tries to cut something spatially, it automatically stops at the range of his ROOM plus people can see ROOM which is kinda an anti feat of it being some sort of space
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_617f9817c8904/bbbbb00ac4f935f452b74c030cdc4311/100.jpg
What does this prove exactly? since this doesn't address the argument that "Room" is some form of Spatial Manipulation or that Law can control whether he interacts with the "Rooms" Spatial Existence or not. The scan only shows that Law's Spatial Manipulation range is tied with the "Room's" radius which is something I've never disagreed with nor even brought up.

No? different verses depict abilities differently so that isn't inherently true.

People ignoring Room ability getting aged. People changing argument to Barragan not been able to age space. Blaimg Bleach debaters to not know what they are saying, providing no proof and chaging text context. One Piece fails to show one single manga scan that proofs Room's ability is eternal.

People ignoring Room ability getting aged. People changing argument to Barragan not been able to age space. Blaimg Bleach debaters to not know what they are saying, providing no proof and chaging text context. One Piece fails to show one single manga scan that proofs Room's ability is eternal.
I dont Think the argument is about being eternal. I’m pretty sure they are just saying the aging won’t effect the room, as it’s just an area of spatial manip

One Piece fails to show one single manga scan that proofs Room's ability is eternal.
Um... Does this prove it?
11.png

He is still spatial cut even tho room isn't active, or what are you asking?

What does this prove exactly? since this doesn't address the argument that "Room" is some form of Spatial Manipulation or that Law can control whether he interacts with the "Rooms" Spatial Existence or not. The scan only shows that Law's Spatial Manipulation range is tied with the "Room's" radius which is something I've never disagreed with nor even brought up.

No? different verses depict abilities differently so that isn't inherently true.
Also another reason why ROOM isn't space manipulation itself is that inside you can even switch peoples Soul/Spirit with each other, which I don't think has anything to do with space besides moving them 🤔
14.png
15.png

Also don't think SCAN is a form of spatial manipulation as well I think
17.png

Also another reason why ROOM isn't space manipulation itself is that inside you can even switch peoples Soul/Spirit with each other, which I don't think has anything to do with space besides moving them 🤔
14.png
15.png

Also don't think SCAN is a form of spatial manipulation as well I think
17.png
If it's not a space manipulation then respira negs

Um... Does this prove it?
11.png

He is still spatial cut even tho room isn't active, or what are you asking?
Those are the after effect. What about the area? After Law uses Room, anyone who walks through that same area again years later gets affected? If they do not get affected, the Room technique is not eternal it has a time which Barragan can age. Thanks for providing a scan. The pieces also seem sentient in that page, is this a unique ability of that character or can everyone move after been spartial cut?

Those are the after effect. What about the area? After Law uses Room, anyone who walks through that same area again years later gets affected?
Hmm? Why would that something get affected when law need to order it or use his devil fruit... That question doesn't make sense
If they do not get affected, the Room technique is not eternal it has a time which Barragan can age.
Hmm? I think you are making ROOM into a some sort of bleach ability when it isn't... The devil fruit's name is called OPE OPE NO MI meaning operation room or something, he can seemingly do what ever he wants inside of ROOM, we just need to see what he does with it... For example if someone else had that fruit it would be used properly MUCH differently
The pieces also seem sentient in that page, is this a unique ability of that character or can everyone move after been spartial cut?
He has been spatially cut... That character uses his observation haki to fight, sense things and stuff
15.png
16.png

But this is someone without obs haki
19.jpg
20.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm? Why would that something get affected when law need to order it or use his devil fruit... That question doesn't make sense

Hmm? I think you are making ROOM into a some sort of bleach ability when it isn't... The devil fruit's name is called OPE OPE NO MI meaning operation room or something, he can seemingly do what ever he wants inside of ROOM, we just need to see what he does with it... For example if someone else had that fruit it would be used properly MUCH differently

He has been spatially cut... That character uses his observation haki to fight, sense things and stuff
15.png
16.png

But this is someone without obs haki
19.jpg
20.jpg
To explain what a0pel is trying to say:

Respira is said to time hax (age) anything that is not eternal, does not remain forever

So he is asking if the room can be active for eternity or does it have a time limit at which it will be turn off

So he is asking if the room can be active for eternity or does it have a time limit at which it will be turn off
The Room itself doesn't have a time limit but when someone moves away from the ROOM, Law needs to deactivate the current room and activate it again to move location but activating it uses a toll on laws stamina so he can't spam create it... Also the bigger the room he creates the more it takes a toll on his stamina

The Room itself doesn't have a time limit but when someone moves away from the ROOM, Law needs to deactivate the current room and activate it again to move location but activating it uses a toll on laws stamina so he can't spam create it... Also the bigger the room he creates the more it takes a toll on his stamina
So it would have a time limit would it not? It's based on Law's stamina which isn't eternal and gets affected by Respira. I think that's what Applelord is tryna to say.

So it would have a time limit would it not? It's based on Law's stamina which isn't eternal and gets affected by Respira. I think that's what Applelord is tryna to say.
Well I don't think it takes a toll just having it activated, it should be only when he creates it and possibly when he uses spatial manipulation and stuff inside of it as when he was fighting tashigi and smoker while having a big room open he never removed his room and kept it open even tho he wasn't in combat the whole time

Once again, not Teleportation. Shunpo is accepted as a speed enhancement, not as Teleportation so make a CRT or miss me with that classic AppleLord fanfic.
Didn’t bothered to read the scans. Don’t bother acknowledgement.

“That’s not what this wiki says.” Is not an argument against what is written on the scan.

jW9QITs_d.webp

That is literally what he does, he cuts space itself
I have not seen space been affected on the scans provided like the Hollow I posted. I see no side effects or damage to space. Scan?
How is that teleportation when he says travel? Also where are you getting teleportation?
He traveled a great distance in a single step. He had to take Nanao outside of Yamamoto’s Reiatsu range and in the arrancar arc we see Reiatsu reaching up to 13 km and killing hollows that far away.

He traveled a great distance in a single step. He had to take Nanao outside of Yamamoto’s Reiatsu range and in the arrancar arc we see Reiatsu reaching up to 13 km and killing hollows that far away.
Ok and why does that mean teleportion? A single step is still movement… not teleportation

I have not seen space been affected on the scans provided like the Hollow I posted. I see no side effects or damage to space. Scan?
What? You aren’t supposed to see… space is just space, law ignores durability and distance because he cuts space itself which is why they don’t die because the space has been split apart kinda

Is the body not moving fast during teleportation?
Nah it is moving from one point to another by neglecting the distance between them and reaching there in zero time passed I.e. disappearing from one point and appearing in another immediately

What? You aren’t supposed to see… space is just space,
Law can only cut space where people and objects are located? That sounds very limited.
law ignores durability and distance because he cuts space itself which is why they don’t die because the space has been split apart kinda
What’s the point of Room if this battle if the victim isn’t killed by it in the first place? Does Room negate regeneration?

Back