• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Hollow's Vs Composite One Piece

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AppleLord brought out the Graph on yo ass Gin. What's your response.
First of all, it's AppleLord, so I ain't ain't gotta bother arguing a random ass fanmade chark that has zero actual content behind it.

Respira is not "infinite" in nature, that's completely wanked and pulled out of his ass. Respira is not a 4-D or even an infinite 3-D based hax, unless it has feats of aging shit like spatial slashing that's layered this ain't even worth entertaining.

The issue is that Respira ages everything asymptotically: flesh, stone, energy, magic...everything breaks down to pure nothingness when it reaches eternity. It is a perfect defense as well as a perfect offense.

In fact, let me show this with a graph (and hopefully it will be a bit easier to understand).

kEXqZwK.png

And this is why it's so dangerous. Because it doesn't matter if you're unaging or even immoral, because the paradoxical nature of infinity will break you down regardless. The magic that keeps you immortal will be dispelled, the matter that composes your body will cease to exist...and that's assuming you're not affected by time normally (in which case you'll simply decay and wither).
Proof of this because showing a graph means nothing and no it wouldn't actually do that photons will still exist after infinite time

Funny how everything that Hachi thrown at Barragan aged. Prove that teleportation technique you are talking about exist for eternity
First of all what the actual **** are you ever talking about? I never once mentioned Teleportation which either means you either didn't read my reply properly or you have no idea how things work.

How its NLF?
It's an NLF because your literally assuming it can now suddenly null quite literally everything around him. So now he can age shit like the X-Axis? Sure. Might as well say he can null time stop and conceptual manipulation.
Not really, he is saying literally what happened on the manga

All the techniques use age away and they can't attack him directly cus of the coating so 5hey had to kill him from the inside
Again, NLF you can't assume he can age everything without having feats to back it up.

Can you prove be kizaru light not being an energy and exist for eternity
Can you show Respira aging something that doesn't even age like light?

First of all what the actual **** are you ever talking about? I never once mentioned Teleportation which either means you either didn't read my reply properly or you have no idea how things work.

It's an NLF because your literally assuming it can now suddenly null quite literally everything around him. So now he can age shit like the X-Axis? Sure. Might as well say he can null time stop and conceptual manipulation.

Again, NLF you can't assume he can age everything without having feats to back it up.

Can you show Respira aging something that doesn't even age like light?
Burden is on you to prove Law room is eternal. From the beginning only you OP fans just using NLF for logia users and other things. Even if we proved proof it looks like NLF to you ?.

A copious amount of GRC spamming to get out of the Room or killing Composite One Piece before they can activated it.

Does Room null Dimensional Travel by any-chance? because if it doesn't then Composite Hollow could just create a Garganta and leave the radius of the Room's range.

Actually it doesn't matter as That room ain't eternal technique 🥱.

Burden is on you to prove Law room is eternal. From the beginning only you OP fans just using NLF for logia users and other things. Even if we proved proof it looks like NLF to you ?.

Ah yes the classic "No you." argument, top tier debating I mean really. First of all, that wasn't an NLF. At no point did anyone here say Logia's can dispell everything, unlike you so I'd suggest you cease projecting your own anxiety onto others.
Barragan stated he can age anything that was created by humans. Burden of proof on you to prove whatever technique you are referring that can affect respira is eternal.
Light isn't created by humans, stay in school. Light is naturally occurring, not man-made.

Ah yes the classic "No you." argument, top tier debating I mean really. First of all, that wasn't an NLF. At no point did anyone here say Logia's can dispell everything, unlike you so I'd suggest you cease projecting your own anxiety onto others.
You are just mad because you couldn't argue back with scans and proof for your claims.

Room is created using a technique and until now you haven't proved why it's eternal. Now you are just accusing me because you lost words
Light isn't created by humans, stay in school. Light is naturally occurring, not man-made.
Magic can also create light that doesn't mean light doesn't contain magic. You should go to school and re-learn things instead of suggesting others.

unlike you so I'd suggest you cease projecting your own anxiety onto others.
Says the one who called my argument as NLF without debunking anything regarding respira.

By the looks you are the one projecting your own anxiety towards me.

Last edited:
Not my burden when it's your burden to prove laws room is eternal.
Law's room is space itself which is eternal.
Why it's my burden? When i already sent scan that anything which is not eternal gets aged and erased.
First of all, the term erased is never used. Secondly, one single statement isn't enough to be taken seriously especially when lacking feats. Show me Respira aging space and light? Oh wait he can't.

Law's room is space itself which is eternal.

First of all, the term erased is never used. Secondly, one single statement isn't enough to be taken seriously especially when lacking feats. Show me Respira aging space and light? Oh wait he can't.
Send scan that space is eternal and i already sent the scan for respira erasing anything that has time.

The creation of the ROOM occurs from the formation of a small circle around the user's hand, which then expands and forms the ROOM itself.

Funny how its stated the technique expand and covers the area to form room if it's touching respira then it's gets Negged. Anyway you haven't proved why room is eternal. Also started accusing me of using NLF without giving any proper argument. I will take it as a auto concession.

Show me Respira aging space and light? Oh wait he can't.

I already explained how Barragan ability works. Anything which is not eternal gets aged. I am giving you 3 more scans. Also as my previous reply law needs to expand his technique to form room. So if his technique touches respira then it's getting aged.

Anyway if you are gonna accuse me of NLF without any debunks regarding respira don't even reply back.

The scan seems to show that things that don’t resist age manip, and can grow old, will be aged. Seems to make sense for age manip. What is kido tho.

The scan seems to show that things that don’t resist age manip, and can grow old, will be aged. Seems to make sense for age manip. What is kido tho.
It's a sealing kido. Hachi tried to seal Barragan away. Technically Respira from outside can't be negated by any techniques. Unless said technique to be eternally binds him down.

Refer to this scan. It clearly states anything which is not eternal gets aged.

So no argument here
fine if you want to do that burden of proof is on you to prove that any power comp hollow has can harm someone superior to the users of their powers
No offense do you even understand what you are talking about?.

You don't even know whats burden of proof when we already sent scan and explaination for our claims you just derailing the thread with unnecessary things.

We have shinigami who are 2,000+ years old (Yamamoto) and there has not been a single one shown to died from old age as they are spirits.

Ichibei is a shinigami and at least 1,000,000+ years old. Or so we are aware, Ichibei was introduced as old man even before the Soul King came into existence.

Respira is at least 1,000,000 years old+ years in an instant. Good luck proving that One Piece character have anything that can surpass 1,000,000+ years old years without wank.

0357-009.png

Back