• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Hollow's Vs Composite One Piece

Also GRC warps space, I guess if it's spammed, it could affect the ROOM.
No... It won't affect room, room is the one that will affect cero
When was this? I don't really remember that tbh unless you're referring to Big mom and Kaido not being affected by Law's fruit.
It's stated devil fruits abilities gets blocked by armament haki

It's also stated that you can combine devil fruit abilities with armament haki

I'm not going to waste my time with this, you guys clearly don't know anything about one piece and I'm not going to explain it as I would need to type a whole Bible for you guys to understand. I don't even think you guys want to even understand
I’m glad you conceded to not know anything about Bleach. Unlike you, I’m willing to stay here, learn, and become knowledge on the opposite series. If you do decide to comeback we will happily welcome you with open arms. Farewell, for now. 🥱

I’m glad you conceded to not know anything about Bleach.
What you mean I don't know anything about bleach.... I have watched the anime, tho still haven't finished if because I can't find high quality episodes 😤
Unlike you, I’m willing to stay here, learn, and become knowledge on the opposite series.
no, not really even if you are trying to learn, I have already seen you guys ignorantly say bleach will do this and that without even knowing anything about the other verse/character.
If you do decide to comeback we will happily welcome you with open arms. Farewell, for now. 🥱
I'll never comeback because I'm always here. 🐵
Don’t look for a fifth leg on the cat.
Don't understand what that fully means, which probably means you used it on the wrong person

Sonido and Shunpo both are different techniques. I hope people don't consider them as same. I even explained that many times.

Doesn't matter, neither one is based on Teleportation.
Sonido erases ones reastu and can't be perceived or attacked by others when using Sonido. We already posted scans. Even orihime shield couldn't counter Sonido. I hope thats enough to prove that's teleportation.

Sonido erases ones reastu and can't be perceived or attacked by others when using Sonido. We already posted scans. Even orihime shield couldn't counter Sonido. I hope thats enough to prove that's teleportation.
That's stealth Mastery, and her shields don't counter speed enhancements either.

Make a CRT or stop arguing Teleportation, simple as that.

That's stealth Mastery, and her shields don't counter speed enhancements either.
Can you tell me a example where a character uses stealth mastery to pass thru a causality resistance shield 🥱

You are telling her shield can't counter If someone directly passes thru
Make a CRT or stop arguing Teleportation, simple as that.
I will make one CRT and i already said I will do it Tomorrow 🗿.

Can you tell me a example where a character uses stealth mastery to pass thru a causality resistance shield 🥱
Her shields aren't made of casuality lmao, and first of all you can still blitz behind her.
You are telling her shield can't counter If someone directly passes thru

I will make one CRT and i already said I will do it Tomorrow 🗿.
Okay WeeklyBattles.

No... It won't affect room, room is the one that will affect cero

It's stated devil fruits abilities gets blocked by armament haki

It's also stated that you can combine devil fruit abilities with armament haki
Why can't it affect room tho, it's bending space as it's released. If someone can spam cero's then they can basically distort the room unless I'm misunderstanding something.

For the devil fruit thing, that's a fair point I guess.

Why can't it affect room tho, it's bending space as it's released. If someone can spam cero's then they can basically distort the room unless I'm misunderstanding something.
Any proof on it bending a devil fruit ability that can stop spatial slashes? Room is just the distance of law's operation room, he can basically do anything inside. Room isn't another space it's just a devil fruit ability that expands to where law can do stuff like spatial manipulation

Any proof on it bending a devil fruit ability that can stop spatial slashes? Room is just the distance of law's operation room, he can basically do anything inside. Room isn't another space it's just a devil fruit ability that expands to where law can do stuff like spatial manipulation
The aoe from the grc will vaporize law

What spatial slashes did room stop? Last time I checked, Room is the only ability that can do spatial slashes. Also Room is a limited zone that people can see as well where he can do his spatial manipulation, it might not be another separate space, but there is a zone of some sort. GRC bends space so I don't understand how it doesn't affect the zone.

What spatial slashes did room stop? Last time I checked, Room is the only ability that can do spatial slashes. Also Room is a limited zone that people can see as well where he can do his spatial manipulation, it might not be another separate space, but there is a zone of some sort. GRC bends space so I don't understand how it doesn't affect the zone.
It would vaporize law and the entire area

law can only switch objects and people in his room
That's actually not true, you should look more into law if you don't read the series. Law can cut people and objects from a distance, remove the heart without killing, and has other abilities as well.

That's actually not true, you should look more into law if you don't read the series. Law can cut people and objects from a distance, remove the heart without killing, and has other abilities as well.
I mean that's how he teleports
  • Shambles (シャンブルズ Shanburuzu): Within the space created from Room, Law can separate the pieces of those targets and rearrange those pieces to his liking, causing massive confusion to his opponents. Law can also use this to re-direct incoming projectiles. He can use this ability to swap the consciousness of those within his Room and even use it to swap places with an object or another person in a sort of teleportation.

the aoe is huge and if the espada spam it the entire area is gone
ROOM is also huge
17.png
18.png

People. Objects.

Not energy blasts. Besides, Hollows don’t have hearts. I mean that literally. And as stated by someone earlier Room doesn’t kill anyone. The people spatial cut are still alive. 🥱

Her shields aren't made of casuality lmao, and first of all you can still blitz behind her.
Causality Manipulation, possibly Existence Erasure (Orihime stated that she would be able to use her powers to return the Hogyoku to a state before it even existed, however, this was never demonstrated), Power Nullification (Orihime’s shield rejects any attack that hits it).

This is what happens when someone haven't read bleach.
Okay WeeklyBattles.
😭

Causality Manipulation, possibly Existence Erasure (Orihime stated that she would be able to use her powers to return the Hogyoku to a state before it even existed, however, this was never demonstrated), Power Nullification (Orihime’s shield rejects any attack that hits it).

This is what happens when someone haven't read bleach.
Ironic considering I know more about the verse than you do by a long shot lmao. Orihime's powers stem from causality, her shields are such are not made of causality they're made of matter.

Don't try @ ing me with a bunch of shit with no context given intentionally.

Ironic considering I know more about the verse than you do by a long shot lmao. Orihime's powers stem from causality, her shields are such are not made of causality they're made of matter.
All I saw from your end is nothing regarding Bleach.

Yeah her shield was able to tank hits from Yhwach but can't stop Ichigo moving thru them.

You still haven't given a proper reason why Sonido can't be teleportation even we already sent 3 feats to back up our claims.🥱.

Comparing different keys of Orihime to one another nice lmao.

Make a CRT for Sonido's to be Teleportation there Weekly.

Hearing from a guy who said orihime shield can't block speed TECHNIQUE is funny
Orihime can't negate speed enhancements, if you can blitz her you can get around the shield easily.
Make a better Joke.😂 Unlike you others do have normal life aside from wiki. I can't just keep making CRT to please you.
No I don't think I will I probably have a much more successful life than you. You probably live in Brazil or some shit. Then stop saying it's a Teleportation simple as that.

Back