• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Hollow's Vs Composite One Piece

Orihime can't negate speed enhancements, if you can blitz her you can get around the shield easily.
Send scans for anyone moving inside her shield
No I don't think I will I probably have a much more successful life than you. You probably live in Brazil or some shit. Then stop saying it's a Teleportation simple as that.
To bad i am not from Brazil 🥱

I will say that as a teleportation thousand times it doesn't change anything. I already sent multiple scans as proof.

Even Tosen feat is legit teleportation.

Brazil is a cool country 🐵
shutterstock_421013719.jpg

Comparing different keys of Orihime to one another nice lmao.

Make a CRT for Sonido's to be Teleportation there Weekly.
Orihime’s shield stopping Yhwach and Ichigo going through them are the same key. But if you haven’t read the profiles they say, “All previous abilities,” when characters have transformations. Orihime doesn’t have transformations but that doesn’t mean her previous abilities don’t go to her EOS key. 🤦‍♂️

Orihime’s shield stopping Yhwach and Ichigo going through them are the same key. But if you haven’t read the profiles they say, “All previous abilities,” when characters have transformations. Orihime doesn’t have transformations but that doesn’t mean her previous abilities don’t go to her EOS key. 🤦‍♂️
She never used them against Ichigo so irrelevant.

Also no, her abilities definitely strengthen throughout the series.

Have you reach the Vizard training arc? Better yet, have you read the Soul Society arc? Do you even know the difference between Reishi and Kishi? 🤔
Both are matter, just different types of matter.

Reishi is spiritual matter, Kishi is physical matter.
Her shield was up when we see Ichigo go through, not around it. 🥱
Again not proof of it being intangible.
Doesn’t remove her previous abilities. 🤡
It does remove the potency.

Also I wouldn't be calling others clowns whenever you yourself make up the entire circus. 🤡

With this thread completely falling into chaos, about if Respira can age Law's Room and Sonido being a from of "Teleportation".

I'm very tempted to just create a thread about Barragan Vs Law (Equal Stats) since over 80% of this thread has been about discussion 2 damn abilities that shouldn't even be discussed for that long.

Hopefully the creation of that thread would drive that conversation into that thread so we can actually continue with the larger argument between Composite Hollow's and Composite One Piece.

Back