• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Hollow's Vs Composite One Piece

We have shinigami who are 2,000+ years old (Yamamoto) and there has not been a single one shown to died from old age as they are spirits.

Ichibei is a shinigami and at least 1,000,000+ years old. Or so we are aware, Ichibei was introduced as old man even before the Soul King came into existence.

Respira is at least 1,000,000 years old+ years in an instant. Good luck proving that One Piece character have anything that can surpass 1,000,000+ years old years without wank.

0357-009.png
Even though we provided so many points from our end still they are saying NLF and burden of proof on us 😂😂😂

“Humans,...birds and beasts die,... plants,...even soul reapers die, but before all these things die,... they grow old.”

No offense do you even understand what you are talking about?.

You don't even know whats burden of proof when we already sent scan and explaination for our claims you just derailing the thread with unnecessary things.
You literally have no argument
OP: Stats Equalized (AP, Durability and Speed)

Epic failed. You need to come up with something better.
OP spams buffs Epic Fail you need to come up with something better

They can be killed. They don't die of old age. But even if they do, is at least 1,000,000 years old+ life span.
Yeah I agree that they should have longevity. I’m just saying that based on the scan sent, they do die of age. Since, that’s what the scan says word for word. So idk why the other guy is accusing me of lying.

Light is eternal by default
No light is not eternal. Photons are absorbed more often than not - anything that photons “hit” absorbs a portion of them - there are no perfect reflectors. The light we see from far away galaxies is simply the lucky few photons not to hit anything in between.

You have to prove Devil fruit light is eternal. 😈

No light is not eternal. Photons are absorbed more often than not - anything that photons “hit” absorbs a portion of them - there are no perfect reflectors. The light we see from far away galaxies is simply the lucky few photons not to hit anything in between.

You have to prove Devil fruit light is eternal. 😈
And what will absorb those photons.
You have yet to prove that Barragan can age it
Tell me about the light your referencing. Cos normal light does degrade over time
It still exists. Light doesn't just vanish

I don’t give a shit whatever you guys are on or who wins but no way barragan is decaying room that’s sincerely dumb

well as light ages, it’s gonna get harder to see, but it’s still there. So as long as the useful properties of the light aren’t related to vision, a light based attack should be fine. I think.

I don’t give a shit whatever you guys are on or who wins but no way barragan is decaying room that’s sincerely dumb
That’s not an argument. Prove the room is eternal. If each room deactivates and doesn’t stay there for eternity or simply disappears then the energy used for is not eternal.

I told you I saw it, and I also told you I was referencing the panels above it.
😐
You actually haven’t addressed that at all, besides accusing me of being blind, and also a liar.
First of all sorry I didn't meant offensive.
“Humans,...birds and beasts die,... plants,...even soul reapers die, but before all these things die,... they grow old.”
I didn't understand why you skipped that creations of men sentence. Because it's the main thing I was referring in whole arguments.

Why that's dumb?

The creation of the ROOM occurs from the formation of a small circle around the user's hand, which then expands and forms the ROOM itself.

During the time it tries to cover Barragan respira it's gets Negged.

It just shows the range of his room nothing more
What range? You are talking like fight would happen inside law room. Law needs to activate his technique and it starts to expand and covers his opponents and some space.
Prove space is eternal?
Lmao
No one is talking about space Being eternal we are talking about the technique which law created being eternal.

Back