• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Black Clover Vs Composite Seven Deadly Sins

Man said making infinite space time is 4D rather than High 3-A…
Actually his hax can affect throughout time and space in said infinite spaces and transcend the laws of the world. I did try the upgrade but no one accepted low 2c chaos except the nnt supporters

Anyway,

Ignoring the 4D wank

Comp Asta either negates, out hax and out-amps Comp Ban.

but if Speedster can prove Chaos’ existence is 4D then… I guess BC can’t do anything.

Anyway,

Ignoring the 4D wank

Comp Asta either negates, out hax and out-amps Comp Ban.

but if Speedster can prove Chaos’ existence is 4D then… I guess BC can’t do anything.
But the reality warping is 4d look at his profile infinite spaces and hax that can affect throughout time and space. Even the godeses clan has a spell that can make a desperate timeline also bfr in nnt is extremely layered and 0 soul resistance means soul gets kicked out consumed or sent to the past.

got in trouble for doing that but here.

Because you do it when nobody asks… Let people specifically ask first

And from what you’ve sent I see no 4D hax here. Just space time manipulation and pocket reality manipulation. Both of which BC has.

I also like how you ignored my other points at least address them

You need to get this 4D thing cleared up first before I continue to address your point

Because you do it when nobody asks… Let people specifically ask first

And from what you’ve sent I see no 4D hax here. Just space time manipulation and pocket reality manipulation. Both of which BC has.

You need to get this 4D thing cleared up first before I continue to address your point
Yes but his abities can affect time and space and are far greater than the godeses clan spell that create a separate time line and Chaos was a being beyond life and death and can alter the laws of the world. Also no soul resistance means they get negged by passive soul hax that are the same as purgatory. Let’s just ignore the 4d chaos for now and try to address the passive soul hax.
Created infinite time spaces that have corruption and etc and 4d resistances as
well to powernull and power absorption and curse immunity from godeses clan anything on type 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and possibly 9 immortality? Time and gravity hax won’t work because of 4d resistances.
EE resistance I mean you have know idea how hax chaos is also the resistances will change to 4d so 4d resistances to power absorbtion and power null, possession gravity manipulation and etc godeses clan provide curse immunity.
Also infinite stamina and magic ignores power absorption and godeses clan curse immunity. Low goldly regeneration

So the main contention of this debate is definitely going to be the layeredness of Asta's Anti-Magic compared to the layeredness of Composite SDS's power nullification resistance.

So i'll ask both sides to create a scaling chain for both and we'll see who has more layers

Tho Composite D.Gray-Man solos both verse no cap.

Composite?
Do we guys know that sds has composite version where meliodas, elizabeth and ban stomp sandhalphon which 1-A being in shin megami tensei dx liberation?

So i'll ask both sides to create a scaling chain for both and we'll see who has more layers

Composite Asta power null layering is going to be to much for anyone to type out lol.

what about BC just stat amping so high it overpowers them.

Composite Asta power null layering is going to be to much for anyone to type out lol.

what about BC just stat amping so high it overpowers them.
Yeah but no soul resistance means there soul gets destroyed by layered passive soul hax amps are not a problem we have hunter fest, sunshine, 5 limit breaks, the commandments and 4d resistances to power null. Also layered BFR. Since we can have any nnt character that means steal which can take any non physical thing memories, magic and etc also this means curse immunity godeses clan and immunity to physical damage from chaos Galand and supreme dietie and etc I haven’t even brought grand cross into this just to give an idea on what your dealing with.
well to powernull and power absorption and curse immunity from godeses clan anything on type 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 and possibly 9 immortality? Time and gravity hax won’t work because of 4d resistances.
this basically. I need some counters.

So the main contention of this debate is definitely going to be the layeredness of Asta's Anti-Magic compared to the layeredness of Composite SDS's power nullification resistance.

4d resistances to powernull

Yeah but no soul resistance means there soul gets destroyed by layered passive soul hax amps are not a problem we have hunter fest, sunshine, 5 limit breaks, the commandments and 4d resistances to power null. Also layered BFR. Since we can have any nnt character that means steal which can take any non physical thing memories, magic and etc also this means curse immunity godeses clan and immunity to physical damage from chaos Galand and supreme dietie and etc I haven’t even brought grand cross into this just to give an idea on what your dealing with.

this basically. I need some counters.
I am fine with this continuing but adreses these points. How do they get out layered passive soul manipulation with zero soul resistance?

Cry about it
L+mid+tiktok moment

interdimensional teleportation + Nero’s unsealing + Decaying world to neg sealing.
PC negate tp and reflect all magic + mid again

Copy paste without actually understanding what it is + I explained it for you so copy paste doesn’t refute anything + I gave many other counter arguments anyway + L
L + From what i remember they were all mind manipulated + Chaos bypassed Resistance to it + L + Hawk = Hallouf = solos

Cant passively reinforce something that’s negged via causality breaking from Demon Destroyer. Sure he can passively reinforce cuz Henry’s curse passively reinforces their resistance by stealing his magic power.
He would have to start with this sword in order to resist it

Comp Asta passively amps himself by condensing Mana Zone further and further + Stacking Magic Circles + Lolopechka’s power to cut the opponents power by half and boosting Asta + Ultimate Magic amp + Rill’s power; Valhalla that grants massive amps and invulnerability + Hell fire incarnate amp with the combined accelerated development of Clover Kingdom mages Surpassing their limits + All Magic Stone set to pull as much power as needed from the underworld + Devil Power boosting all haxes + Reinforcement magic + Opening up the underworld with World Tree and dark Magic to pull every devil and stealing power from them via Lucifero’s influence + Devil Union Amp due to being already composite of every devil in Black Clover (with 2 mid devils combined reaching supreme devil level) now imagine millions of low, mid, high, and supreme devils granting Comp Asta this amp (however you may disregard this amp as it may be equalized since Comp Asta is equalized) + Jack’s power to slash anything passively evolving + All the 4 great spirits charging up power within Asta + Cursed Power enhancement + reducing Chaos’ stats to spite his ass via Megicula’s power + Charmy’a ability to create a wolf to eat the enemy’s magic and making it her own + Rage Power + All the combined love of Mana from the elves and Yuno +…
All of this just to be unable to affect Chaos due to the Invulnerability + Vector Manip will bypass their durability and amps + he has 10x enchantements + all Demon amps stacked on top of each others can create monsters and absorb them has higher range can trap them in purgatory and let them die there trapping their ass inside PC

Comp Asta also has BFR resistance, Magic resistance from Ancient Demon and passive resistance to everything via Anti Magic.
Not in his profile + mid

Causality manipulation to neg magic effects by erasing the cause with demon destroyer.
Not if he doesn’t start with it + no win con

BTW negative energy negates magic yet anyone that is on par with Tristan or higher takes a layer above any higher Demon would have higher degree of Resistance to power null and negate anti magic + Zel is immune to magic

Now that I am finally in my PC after the worst vacations ever

This is not BC vs NNT, this is BC trying to win against chaos

Pretty sure Asta blitzes and AP stomps everyone alongside power nulling every Hax that is whipped out

So Chaos BFR and absorb them bypassing their TP and magic by using PC and bypassing the anti magic using his High ranking physiologies in order to bypass anti magic (Negative energy is anti magic Low archangel lvls bypass it any higher being would have a higher layer Chaos is the peak of NNT genetics) skill wise idrk BC skills but pretty sure comp NNT would outskill
Intelligence wise NNT stomps HEAVILY

Precog/CA will allow Chaos to find an outcome and have prior knowledge by analyzing all possibilities like Cath did projecting different outcomes and seeing them too (he absorbed her and her powers + it comes from the Nature of his Chaotic energy)

Has range advantage (Low Multi or interdimensional range idk Which One) Soul hax and invulnerability coupled with vector Manip that’ll allow any natural/non magical element to affect comp BC negating their Resistance to said element he won’t tire a single second due to infinity

Can create entire worlds on a whim or warp the current One using nothing but his thoughts trap comp BC in a PC use his power to add properties to it like powernull/EE/Resistance to magic using his inf stamina to spam it infinitely and erasing them or giving immunity to physical damage to it like he did with Meland
+ ez + mid clover + actually i like BC + Goatclover+ 4kotabettertho+cryaboutitnakabaain’tnopedo + double Ez + France solos

Yes but his abities can affect time and space and are far greater than the godeses clan spell that create a separate time line and Chaos was a being beyond life and death and can alter the laws of the world. Also no soul resistance means they get negged by passive soul hax that are the same as purgatory. Let’s just ignore the 4d chaos for now and try to address the passive soul hax.

Bro affecting space time is space time manipulation NOT 4D… Comp Asta literally has both space and time magic. That doesn’t mean he’s 4D. And how did SD make a time line?

Also Comp Asta needs no Soul Resistance. Not only is the process of the soul hax not instantaneous allowing Asta to attack as a soul. Rouge still negates the soul hax even if you counter the last sentence. As long as Asta has an infinite supply of mana from food magic, Rogue will continue to protect Asta indefinitely.

And stop referring me back to this BS. PLEASE. 4D resistance is BS too, prove the magic in SDS is > 3D without claiming they manipulate Space and time

Bro affecting space time is space time manipulation NOT 4D… Comp Asta literally has both space and time magic. That doesn’t mean he’s 4D. And how did SD make a time line?

Also Comp Asta needs no Soul Resistance. Not only is the process of the soul hax not instantaneous allowing Asta to attack as a soul. Rouge still negates the soul hax even if you counter the last sentence. As long as Asta has an infinite supply of mana from food magic, Rogue will continue to protect Asta indefinitely.

And stop referring me back to this BS. PLEASE. 4D resistance is BS too, prove the magic in SDS is > 3D without claiming they manipulate Space and time
Chaos created a low 2c structure that has purgatory hax(refer to the purgatory resistances) that’s enough for 4d hax I asked this before even byashura agrees with it. Chaos can neg fate manipulation he has it himself too. So passive is not instantaneous? Because soul hax is passive. Chaos has way higher range so range spam also how will they deal with chaos regeneration(low godly) and haxes immortalities?

Back