• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
ninja_pirate_mink_samurai_alliance_by_kumaonioni_ddf1n8v-fullview.jpg

naruto_allied_shinobi_forces_by_pollo0389_d5mjxxw-fullview.jpg

Black-Clover-season-5-Anime.png

*Trinity Stats equalized for every central figure
  • no Amps allowed
  • Everyone is in character
  • Strongest Versions are accesible

One Piece Alliance:

Naruto Alliance:

Black Clover Alliance:

Last edited:
Well vannessa cat says no to everyone unless you think that Merlin absolute cancel and magic seal will work. And then Escanor heat vapes almost everyone.

Vanessa+Charmy pretty much ensure the Black Bulls will win 100% of the time, either the Konoha 12 or the Sins will get the 2nd place and the Straw Hats will end in 4th

Yeah, I think the Straw Hats may go out first, they have less hax than all the other teams (Luffy is the only one that gets close to the hax present in the other teams and what he has is not even close to TSBs, Passive Fate Protection and Layered Mind/Soul hax)

Konoha 12

Naruto is obviously the most powerful one in the team. He has powerful sensing capabilites, true flight, TSOs that instantly deletes anything on contact, and has huge AoE attacks. He can also function as a healer, (Kakashi's eye and saving post 8th Gate Guy)

My man Rock Lee's gates are useless in this match.

I wonder what Shino can pull off with his bugs.

Tbh if Sasuke is here he can try some Rinnegan shenanigans, but he isn't.

Truth Seeking Orbs are too busted.
Merlin should be able to teleport them away since they can’t negate teleportation(based on the last eat tsb downgrade crt) also they don’t come back as shown with adult Naruto since he used them up.
Vanessa+Charmy pretty much ensure the Black Bulls will win 100% of the time, either the Konoha 12 or the Sins will get the 2nd place and the Straw Hats will end in 4th

Yeah, I think the Straw Hats may go out first, they have less hax than all the other teams (Luffy is the only one that gets close to the hax present in the other teams and what he has is not even close to TSBs, Passive Fate Protection and Layered Mind/Soul hax)
Wouldn’t Merlin absolute cancel and magic seal counter them? Trapping in perfect cube should also work since it doesn’t harm anyone and it can’t be Broken.

Naruto is obviously the most powerful one in the team. He has powerful sensing capabilites, true flight, TSOs that instantly deletes anything on contact, and has huge AoE attacks. He can also function as a healer, (Kakashi's eye and saving post 8th Gate Guy)
Meliodas can FC does attacks he resist power null so FC can work same for VC which would reflect or negate the attacks. Perfect cube will protect them and reflect the attack back at naruto. And with Elizabeth’s healing in the back everyone is okay with taking damage.

Wait, if we're using the strongest versions of each character then Naruto is out of commission after a few minutes because of Baryon Mode 😂.

I think the seven deadly sins team will come out on top with absolute cancel and magic seal charmy and Vanessa are not a threat. Then they have many attack reflection and negation moves. Passive healing with Elizabeth. And passive deconstruction and heat hax and finally EE and bfr. So my vote goes for the sins team.

Rock Lee is pretty much useless if he's already stat equalized with everyone in his 8th gates form😭

Are we simply ignoring how busted Naruto is in equalized stats battles?

Multi shadow clones already puts him in an unfair advantage against someone with equal stats. Using his clones, he could boost his allies stats by giving them chakra and they become stronger than everyone else. If he does that, Rock Lee in 8th gate form could last longer as he turbo stomps the rest by blitzing and overpowering with raw power. Let's not forget Hinata who's air palm would turn into a mountain busting vacuum attack if she receives a chakra amp from SPSM Naruto.

The best win cons to equalized stats would always be multi-shadow clones

Yall these people are not sitting in a room together.

before you talk about hax vs hax ect, you gotta figure out who is finding who first ect

Idk about 7DS or Black Clover.

It's hard to decide who has the better teamwork between Konoha Ninjas and Straw Hats since they work well together (Shinobi War and maybe Wano arc are examples). Although I believe Straw Hats has more feats of teamwork together.

The Straw Hats usually either split up by either going solo or in duos however but they can work together as a group together if they encounter another group together.

Do any other of the teams resist to Brook's sleeping manip?

Black bulls resist sleep manip via Mana Skin. They also are very used to working as a team and know how to use there abilities in conjunction with each other very well.

Can't Brook have them all fall asleep?

Otherwise, I think Naruto help his team to take the W
Which affects his team

And Vanessa still changes Fate and Natch has even better hax that Brook with a sound that paralyze people plus sealing and he just sacrifices himself to deal with everyone if he wants

But because there are several people fighting here is impossible what would happen in my opinion

Idk about 7DS or Black Clover.

It's hard to decide who has the better teamwork between Konoha Ninjas and Straw Hats since they work well together (Shinobi War and maybe Wano arc are examples). Although I believe Straw Hats has more feats of teamwork together.

The Straw Hats usually either split up by either themselves or duos however but they can work together as a group together if they encounter another group together.

Do any other of the teams resist to Brook's sleeping manip?
Gowther and Merlin will be unaffected and gowther will break them out of it and then brook is the first to go. Damakau spam takes care of all the shadow clones.
Can Merlin deal with Causality Break?
Absoulte cancel will work it’s not an attack then magic seal.

Here is my take on this one piece group goes first then the ninja team will go next because of the hax of black clover and the sins. The black group can be beaten after Vanessa is taking care of more specifically rogue absolute cancel and magic seal works. Then the black bulls will start to lose because of the sins hax which would take far too long to list but EE and bfr is just unfair. And thanks to hawk Merlin can send them all to purgatory and that’s a gg.

Which affects his team

And Vanessa still changes Fate and Natch has even better hax that Brook with a sound that paralyze people plus sealing and he just sacrifices himself to deal with everyone if he wants

But because there are several people fighting here is impossible what would happen in my opinion
I believe they should know Brook enough to just block their own ears and let Brook do his thing.

Of course, it will be pure chaos if everyone is just gonna go all out from the start. It is rather unpredictable to decide.

I suppose Naruto will def take the lead first if his amped his friends with the kurama chakra like in the war first and let them have at it.

Back