• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite D.Gray-Man Vs Composite Seven Deadly Sins - The Exorcist Vs The Demon

SBA
Stats Equalized (AP, Durability, Speed, etc)
Canon-Only.
Chaos's AE is restricted.

Vs

“This world is dark and it's so hard to breathe... but in this instant, when I laughed along with you, I felt that breathing just got a little easier." - Yu Kanda -

"In this realm... kings such as yourself are as numerous as grains of sand. But I am no such thing. I am unlike any other existence in the world, the Lion's Sin of Pride" - Escanor -

"I was rejected, never given any expectations. ... Then at least, I won't be a burden to others. It's alright if the only one who's hurt is me...!" - Oz Vessalius -

allen-walker-d-gray-man.gif

Of the bat any counters to 4d reality warping, fate manipulation and law and physics manipulation and any layered AE interaction?

Of the bat any counters to 4d reality warping, fate manipulation and law and physics manipulation and any layered AE interaction?
Literally none of that exist within Canon SDS 🗿

Grand Cross isn't canon, it's like saying Bleach Brave Souls is canon to the Bleach Manga.

Chaos's AE has been deactivated so we can have a interesting debate that isn't "Chaos AE GG".

Literally none of that exist within Canon SDS 🗿

Grand Cross isn't canon, it's like saying Bleach Brave Souls is canon to the Bleach Manga.

Chaos's AE has been deactivated so we can have a interesting debate that isn't "Chaos AE GG".
Nevermind Deceived came to my rescue.

Grand cross is canon it’s the seven deadly sins story exactly as it is with a few side stories
Just like BBS, while the main story would be canon, all the side contant (which is were all the 4-D goofy shit comes from) wouldn't be canon, and such wouldn't applicable within this thread.

Isn't currently accepted.

Just like BBS, while the main story would be canon, all the side contant (which is were all the 4-D goofy shit comes from) wouldn't be canon, and such wouldn't applicable within this thread.

Too bad this is a fun and games match so games are allowed.
Even if that's canon, what exactly is creating separate space times going to do in terms of damaging the characters 🗿
That’s the extent of reality warping also the passives in grand cross are fate/law manipulation and boses can negate it and some boses exist outside of time and space.

It is byashura accepted it

Allen is having a tough time here 🗿
Yeah they keep ignoring the feats that chaos has in canon. Still no counters to chaos reality warping. Snatch plus steal(steals any non physical thing) combo. Thought based spammable bfr for all eternity. Thought based time stop. Precognition of timelines. Layered intangibility and type 4 and 8 immortality

Back