• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Black Clover Vs Composite Seven Deadly Sins

For real, what was bc wincon then?
Maybe i can give some my argument to rebuttal
Too lazy read the entire 195 comment section

Actually ive just been on the defensive, the following wincon I can come up with on the spot

• AP/LS stomping/incap with the superior amps to Presence of Demon King or any other restraining magic.
  • Time-based, Gravity-based EE (I think they have resistance to Spatial EE but I can cross check)
  • Conceptual haxing to death via modification magic (Devil powered Morris)

When has rogue protect soul I sense NLF. Prove that rogue can protect soul. There is absolute cancel and magic sealed or conceptual power null that bypasses immunity and resistances from grand cross and etc

Rouge nullifies the soul attack via law based power nullification. NNT needs to have resistance to Law manipulation before they can even begin to think of kill Comp Asta.

Secondly, send a post with scans explaining why the **** grand cross is so haxed. All your claims must come with scans before I address them because I have no knowledge of grand cross and there is no page on wiki for me to work with. Failure to do so will lead to your concession.

Third, your wanked chaos claims need proof too as they are not on his page, faliure to do so will lead to your concession.

Rouge nullifies the soul attack via law based power nullification. NNT needs to have resistance to Law manipulation before they can even begin to think of kill Comp Asta.

Secondly, send a post with scans explaining why the **** grand cross is so haxed. All your claims must come with scans before I address them because I have no knowledge of grand cross and there is no page on wiki for me to work with. Failure to do so will lead to your concession.

Third, your wanked chaos claims need proof too as they are not on his page, faliure to do so will lead to your concession.
So you are basically assuming rouge ability would work on anything while the weakness section says otherwise + comp NNT still has AE + BFR will avoid comp nnt getting crushed + warping the world will bypass the mid Law Manip the world will absorb them + Chaos has prior knowledge on every possibility and powers + Rouge would dispell if asta nullifies his magic using his powernull + Comp nnt has low godly regen + comp nnt has negative energy and layers to it + inf stamina

Edit: Fate didn’t even stop Chaos from absorbing Cath despite her looking through all possibilities with her precog and condamning them

Last edited:

https://7dsgc.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Tarmiel check out the passives they manipulate the laws of the world and can resist such affects. And certain characters can affect fate and concepts and resist conceptual and fate manipulation look for the bosses
Chaos abities are accepted by byashura so please ask him if he agrees with 4d chaos.

Again please prove that rogue can counter passive soul manipulation, conceptual powernull, and etc please don’t say fate manipulation or law manipulation since I proven that nnt composite resist it.
Actually ive just been on the defensive, the following wincon I can come up with on the spot

• AP/LS stomping/incap with the superior amps to Presence of Demon King or any other restraining magic.
  • Time-based, Gravity-based EE (I think they have resistance to Spatial EE but I can cross check)
  • Conceptual haxing to death via modification magic (Devil powered Morris)
The ruler, dk power, layered magic resistance, AE, reactive evolution, skill lock that cannot be removed from grand cross characters and etc I said characters in grand cross have mid godly regeneration likely high godly. Layered resistance to time manipulation Conceptual haxing gets countered by regeneration and the other nine types of immortality. And the other win cons won’t work.

So you are basically assuming rouge ability would work on anything while the weakness section says otherwise

sigh…

To be clear, I said Rouge’s ability works on anything that is an immediate danger or that will kill Comp Asta.

Rouge will not do anything if an ability is not leading to Asta’s death.

That means if you get possessed by an Elf and you will still be alive and sleeping in the body. Rouge will not do anything about it because you are still safe.

If getting possessed kills you, Rouge will do something.

The weakness page does not state Rouge can’t do it, infact it reinforces the fact that rogue will continue to protect an ally even when possessed by an enemy as long as the possession is non-leathal.

Another instance is when Elf Dorothy removed Vanessa and co, from the battlefield. Vanessa specifically said that Rouge did not neg the BFR because the BFR is not dangerous. This implies that if a BFR led to their immediate deaths, Rouge will neg it.

Have I made myself clear? Will you stop spamming “weakness page” says otherwise, cuz it doesn’t.

Comp nnt multipliers would be higher + they’ll get PC trapped + Soul haxed

I asked what PC is two times now. What is PC and why can’t Comp Asta teleport out of it or see it coming. Rouge also negs the soul hax. You can’t kill Asta until your verse has resistance to Law manipulation. It’s not rocket science. So does it

comp NNT still has AE + BFR will avoid comp nnt getting crushed + warping the world will bypass the mid Law Manip the world will absorb them + Chaos has prior knowledge on every possibility and powers + Rouge would dispell if asta nullifies his magic using his powernull + Comp nnt has low godly regen + comp nnt has negative energy and layers to it + inf stamina

AE restricted

BFR resistance from Lucifero

No reality warping won’t bypass law manipulation unless it’s shown in NNT.

Cool intelligence feat for Chaos that somehow isn’t on his intelligence section. Like if that’s useful anyway.

Rouge is using Asta’s magic fyi

Comp NNT has low godly regen from who? And no don’t say Chaos because he has mid high on his page.

No idea what your point of negative is.

inf stamina from?

Chaos has type 1,3,5 and 6 immortality, demon clan have type 2,3 and 6 immortality. Vampire clan have type 7 immortality. Percival have type 4 and 8 immortality and reactive evolution. How do these immortalies get countered? So they just posess the Asta composite with layered possession. Removing a person soul does not kill or harm a person also no soul means no grimore.
sigh…

To be clear, I said Rouge’s ability works on anything that is an immediate danger or that will kill Comp Asta.

That means if you get possessed by an Elf and you will still be alive and sleeping in the body. Rouge will not do anything about it because you are still safe.

The weakness page does not state Rouge can’t do it, infact it reinforces the fact that rogue will continue to protect an ally even when possessed by an enemy as long as the possession is non-leathal.

Another instance is when Elf Dorothy removed Vanessa and co, from the battlefield. Vanessa specifically said that Rouge did not neg the BFR because the BFR is not dangerous. This implies that if a BFR led to their immediate deaths, Rouge will neg it.

Have I made myself clear? Will you stop spamming “weakness page” says otherwise, cuz it doesn’t.

I asked what PC is two times now. What is PC and why can’t Comp Asta teleport out of it or see it coming. Rouge also negs the soul hax. You can’t kill Asta until your verse has resistance to Law manipulation. It’s not rocket science. So does it

AE restricted

Cool intelligence feat for Chaos that somehow isn’t on his intelligence section. Like if that’s useful anyway.

Comp NNT has low godly regen from who? And no don’t say Chaos because he has mid high on his page.

inf stamina from?
Godeses clan have low godly regeneration. Grand cross has mid godly likely high godly regeneration.

https://7dsgc.fandom.com/wiki/Red_Tarmiel check out the passives they manipulate the laws of the world and can resist such affects. And certain characters can affect fate and concepts and resist conceptual and fate manipulation look for the bosses
Chaos abities are accepted by byashura so please ask him if he agrees with 4d chaos.

Again please prove that rogue can counter passive soul manipulation, conceptual powernull, and etc please don’t say fate manipulation or law manipulation since I proven that nnt composite resist it.

The ruler, dk power, layered magic resistance, AE, reactive evolution, skill lock that cannot be removed from grand cross characters and etc I said characters in grand cross have mid godly regeneration likely high godly. Layered resistance to time manipulation Conceptual haxing gets countered by regeneration and the other nine types of immortality. And the other win cons won’t work.

Only canon is allowed. Is the game canon?

I don’t care who byAshura is so stop appealing to someone else’s opinion. Call him to prove why the NNT magic is 4D.

Rouge counters them via causality manipulation. you used the games to prove that but I haven’t looked at that link because I was told only canon is allowed. So is that game canon?

The ruler is negged with anti magic, AE is restricted, BC has RE, and game abilities which aren’t allowed. NNT has not shown resistance to other forms of time manipulation except time stop.

That is used to give power to a person
It still counts as possession also Poseidon in nnt is layered.
Only canon is allowed. Is the game canon?

I don’t care who byAshura is so stop appealing to someone else’s opinion. Call him to prove why the NNT magic is 4D.

Rouge counters them via causality manipulation. you used the games to prove that but I haven’t looked at that link because I was told only canon is allowed. So is that game canon?

The ruler is negged with anti magic, AE is restricted, BC has RE, and game abilities which aren’t allowed. NNT has not shown resistance to other forms of time manipulation except time stop.
The games are canon and will get a profile soon. Nope Merlin and Arthur have resistance to time manipulation. Nnt has layered resistance to powernull starting from fodder godesses clan me members and this is further enhanced by conceptual resistance to powernull from grand cross. Nnt RE is way faster and who has it anyway? Wow so when game characters can counter some of the BC hax you denying them to your own befit how shameful. Grand cross characters resists all those abities here causality manipulation, fate manipulation, probablity manipulation, law manipulation and etc. Only chaos is 4d check makai crt. Now you need incap methods for BC since they are not getting past mid godly likely high godly regeneration.

Merlin, Ban, Lady of the Lake

Doesn't BC characters have characters with Inf Stamina aswell?

it’s in a pseudo sense most of the time, except for one person (Dorothy) mages don’t actually have infinite magic unless they replenish indefinitely. for example:

• Charmy’s wolf eats self made food or enemy magic which replenishes and amps Comp Asta indefinitely as long as the wolf exists.
  • passively draining magic from infinite sources like Merlin, Ban, Lady of the Lake
  • Dorothy’s magic only in Glamour world

The possession can be avoided via willpower btw

You guys need to use scans on your comments, or everything here will be basically "Bro, Trust me"

Unlike him, I say what’s actually on the page and 99% of people here are knowledgeable in BC if anyone can’t check the pages or remember what they know about the verse and they needs scans I can provide.

it’s in a pseudo sense most of the time, except for one person (Dorothy) mages don’t actually have infinite magic unless they replenish indefinitely. for example:

• Charmy’s wolf eats self made food or enemy magic which replenishes and amps Comp Asta indefinitely as long as the wolf exists.
  • passively draining magic from infinite sources like Merlin, Ban, Lady of the Lake
  • Dorothy’s magic only in Glamour world

Unlike him, I say what’s actually on the page and 99% of people here are knowledgeable in BC if anyone can’t check the pages or remember what they know about the verse and they needs scans I can provide.
Nnt resist power absorption glamor world gets negged by spacial manipulation or reality warping. Food gets reality warped and they keep doing it until they run out of magic. Nnt can absorb their powers passively and drain their magic and use their abities.

sigh…

Then he is getting sealed

That’s quite a big weakness

K

It would be incapacitation in the sealing or absorption scenarios scythe of silence is non lethal and seal the energy type as a whole through a space warping

Then they are getting bfr’d into oblivion + absorbed or sealed + powernulled through negative energy + they won’t be able to get out of a power bestowalled PC with immunity to damage + power null + magic Resistance + EE + absorption

You just created a much bigger weakness so ig it’s Alright

Oh Perfect Cube a sealing that avoids you From teleporting out of it or breaking through it it nullifies and reflects any magic it can be enhanced by Chaos power bestowal + it pop directly on you and it’s spammable + vector Manip will lead to it anyway he can add Resistance to magic immunity to damage and seal their powers through scythe of silence that seal the energy in itself can use all commandments etc…

AE restricted
Chaos * AE is restricted lol not the others

Power sealing From scythe of silence
His RW in itself manipulates the laws of the world but idk if it’s really resisting it he has fate Resistance tho he was condamned in all possible future but managed to w against Cath

They already are cool things in his section

Wouldn’t he nullify it ?

goddess Physiology iirc/SD can regen her physical body entirely and exist without it as long as her soul or parts of it exist

If you are talking about negative energy it’s the thing every demons possess and Melasculla used it it negates magic and due to their Physiology the more powerful
inf stamina from?
Merlin/ LOTL/ Chaos that created the inf mana Lake

Good luck to their anti sealing magic to pass through an immunity to damage + magic nullifying sealing that can be casted infinitely while draining their ass + ez Clap

I’m sorry y’all but it’s really Time consuming i’ll unwatch the thread see y’all

I mean chaos used inf magic to do so Merlin can infinitely cast spells so ye it’s inf stamina
This simply means that she will not get tired of using magic, but it does not mean that she will not get tired after fighting for several hours straight using physical effort

This simply means that she will not get tired of using magic, but it does not mean that she will not get tired after fighting for several hours straight using physical effort
Lotl is the lake tho + why would she need physical stamina except to carry those two huge bazookas through TP + I can’t see any win con for BC that would be at most inconclusive or would lead to them getting power sealed which is non lethal rouge getting null in the process + getting absorbed

I’m letting you carry it Speedster won’t leave us alone until BC is nothing more than a Blood cell getting crushed by Chaos i’m flying out of here

It hasn't changed exactly what I said. Magic effort and physical effort are different things

But well, as I said, Ban has infinite stamina, so there's nothing to waste time on

Lotl is the lake tho + why would she need physical stamina except to carry those two huge bazookas through TP + I can’t see any win con for BC that would be at most inconclusive or would lead to them getting power sealed which is non lethal rouge getting null in the process + getting absorbed
Wow, you really have a bad interpretation

It's quite literally what infinite stamina is on the page

Having inexhaustible source of energy, Magic is a source of energy and if A character has an inexhaustible source of energy, they qualify for infinite stamina

As i said i’ll unwatch this (It doesn’t work tho but i’ll try) There is no need to answer me btw
Love y all see you

Back