• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite Black Clover Vs Composite Seven Deadly Sins

Makai bro…

I’ll deal with you later, im quite busy Irl.
Godeses clan have a spell that can create an alternate timeline. Next chaos created a low 2c space time dimension with various haxes in it. Also chaos created the godeses clan and transcends time and space.

The lack of proper reasoning or scans for 4D hax is appalling
Godeses clan have a spell that can create an alternate timeline. Next chaos created a low 2c space time dimension with various haxes in it. Also chaos created the godeses clan and transcends time and space.

Chaos created a low 2c structure that has purgatory hax(refer to the purgatory resistances) that’s enough for 4d hax I asked this before even byashura agrees with it. Chaos can neg fate manipulation he has it himself too. So passive is not instantaneous? Because soul hax is passive. Chaos has way higher range so range spam also how will they deal with chaos regeneration(low godly) and haxes immortalities?

Im not an NNT expert and it’s not on his page so you’re going to have to send proof of Chaos doing all of this.

Passive is not instantaneous and Rouge negs the soul hax.

Im not an NNT expert and it’s not on his page so you’re going to have to send proof of Chaos doing all of this.

Passive is not instantaneous and Rouge negs the soul hax.
The soul hax is passive and instantaneous also chaos negs fate manipulation. With the new abilities like gravity and fate manipulation and even law manipulation being added soon this is a stomp. 4d chaos is accepted already and being added. Chaos rewrites stuff look at chaos page and has way more range. Also targeting rogue is viable since it’s shown many times even Dante aura did that. Rogue doesn’t resist anything so reality rewrite the end.

L+mid+tiktok moment

Maidenless+L+cope

PC negate tp and reflect all magic + mid again

Who the hell is PC?

L + From what i remember they were all mind manipulated + Chaos bypassed Resistance to it + L + Hawk = Hallouf = solos

They were all mind manipulated but what’s stopping a clone of Asta from negging Asta’s mind manipulation? + Does Chaos have resistance negation? + L² + Marie > Elaine = solos

He would have to start with this sword in order to resist it

or he can just pick up the sword after seeing it coming in the future.

All of this just to be unable to affect Chaos due to the Invulnerability + Vector Manip will bypass their durability and amps + he has 10x enchantements + all Demon amps stacked on top of each others can create monsters and absorb them has higher range can trap them in purgatory and let them die there trapping their ass inside PC

All for Asta to bypass said invulnerability + Noelle’s resistance to magic vector manipulation (via Letoile’s feat) + 10x enchantment is useless against Dark Magic Scorpions’ 10x boost in magic power + all the stacking I said before > all Demon amps stacking + Food Magic makes those amps my breakfast, so thanks for the amps cuz you’re merely amping me too. I’m sure those monsters are delicious too + BFR isn’t working due to Lucifero’s resistance or interdimensional teleportation.

Oh and Rouge negs all the things that will kill Composite Asta, unless you have resistance to law manipulation.

Maidenless+L+cope

Who the hell is PC?

They were all mind manipulated but what’s stopping a clone of Asta from negging Asta’s mind manipulation? + Does Chaos have resistance negation? + L² + Marie > Elaine = solos

or he can just pick up the sword after seeing it coming in the future.

All for Asta to bypass said invulnerability + Noelle’s resistance to magic vector manipulation (via Letoile’s feat) + 10x enchantment is useless against Dark Magic Scorpions’ 10x boost in magic power + all the stacking I said before > all Demon amps stacking + Food Magic makes those amps my breakfast, so thanks for the amps cuz you’re merely amping me too. I’m sure those monsters are delicious too + BFR isn’t working due to Lucifero’s resistance or interdimensional teleportation.

Oh and Rouge negs all the things that will kill Composite Asta, unless you have resistance to law manipulation.
Chaos does he exist out side of time, space, reality itself also chaos hax bypass any and all resistances. We can use grand cross so we have 4d characters that can equalize stats each turn no matter what buff the opponent uses. Debuff immunity and buff removal passively. Absolute cancel negs rogue also reality warping and aura can neg rogue. You haven’t answered my question how does BC deal with all nine types of immortality and abstract existence and incoperabity.

The soul hax is passive and instantaneous also chaos negs fate manipulation. With the new abilities like gravity and fate manipulation and even law manipulation being added soon this is a stomp. 4d chaos is accepted already and being added. Chaos rewrites stuff look at chaos page and has way more range. Also targeting rogue is viable since it’s shown many times even Dante aura did that. Rogue doesn’t resist anything so reality rewrite the end.

No it’s not instantaneous. Prove.

No Chaos can’t resist law manipulation. Prove.

No, not a stomp, let all those abilities be added first so you can watch Comp Asta still resist it.

4D chaos isn’t accepted and it’s clearly not on his page and if you’re still wanking creation feats then stats are equalized anyway so even if 4D Chaos exists in your dreams it doesn’t exist in this Stat equal match up.

Chaos rewrite non battle applicable stuff I assume but can Chaos prevent everything he does from getting erased via time reversal?

Interdimensional range is more badass than interplanetary. Plus your man can’t run away cuz Yuno’s stars brings him back unless you want to remove yourself from the battlefield which is fine by me.

Dante could only erase it cuz he forced Vanessa to expend all her magic. So targeting Rouge is meaningless cuz Asta is infinitely replenished and amped with food magic on top of all his other amps. Rouge resists everything

Concede Speedster-kun

CRT is useless in the eyes of rouge.

Grand cross characters can’t be used here and they have to resist Law-based fate manipulation anyway.
So we have a characters passive in grand cross that if he dies his opponent will die too and it’s so potent it’s described as chaining someone to his fate and that’s a law that will be followed. This doesn’t work on certain characters because they resist this ability. Grand cross also has characters described to exist outside of time and space and change the laws of the world.

Yes they can they are nnt related and they have resistances to fate and law manipulation same for chaos

copy paste it from their pages then

So we have a characters passive in grand cross that if he dies his opponent will die too and it’s so potent it’s described as chaining someone to his fate and that’s a law that will be followed.

This just means that if Comp NNT loses first, Comp Asta dies although Rouge isn’t letting that shit happen till you prove NNT has law based fate resistance

Grand cross also has characters described to exist outside of time and space and change the laws of the world.

Explain how NNT and grand cross are related, existing outside of space time Means what? Can they resist law manipulation? Can they resist conceptual manipulation

copy paste it from their pages then

This just means that if Comp NNT loses first, Comp Asta dies although Rouge isn’t letting that shit happen till you prove NNT has law based fate resistance

Explain how NNT and grand cross are related, existing outside of space time Means what? Can they resist law manipulation? Can they resist conceptual manipulation
Yes this is a fun and games match so game characters can be allowed for composite and they don’t all have to have a profile. Also grand cross characters have resistance to fate manipulation, law manipulation, conceptual manipulation and powernull which are all 4d. The nnt group has all nine types of immortality any counters? Grand cross is the 7ds game on mobile and the characters are very haxed.

Yes this is a fun and games match so game characters can be allowed for composite and they don’t all have to have a profile. Also grand cross characters have resistance to fate manipulation, law manipulation, conceptual manipulation and powernull which are all 4d. The nnt group has all nine types of immortality any counters? Grand cross is the 7ds game on mobile and the characters are very haxed.

This just means you have more work proving all these claims

• Get their law, concept, fate manipulation and power null resistances
  • Prove they are 4D without breaking the Stat Equal rule
  • Show me each of those types of immortality that are not on the pages.

Obviously, I have no idea what these things are so the burden of proof is on you.

Obviously, I have no idea what these things are so the burden of proof is on you.
Look at grand cross some characters have mid godly regeneration. The dear exist outside of time space and causality and is unaffected by laws and concepts which are the characters passives.

100% True.

Black Clover fans need to concede on this point.
The passive in grand cross are laws that even bosses have to follow with a few exceptions. Next they can affect concepts. They can also affect and ignore fate manipulation. And most grand cross passives are too broken.

The passive in grand cross are laws that even bosses have to follow with a few exceptions. Next they can affect concepts. They can also affect and ignore fate manipulation. And most grand cross passives are too broken.
Pretty much all grand cross characters ignore evasion no matter how powerful it is even fate manipulation. Also the passives are not magic they are laws that determine the opponents fate.

When has rogue protect soul I sense NLF. Prove that rogue can protect soul. There is absolute cancel and magic sealed or conceptual power null that bypasses immunity and resistances from grand cross and etc

Back