• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

It did when Kaguya attacked kakashi he phased though
Yeah Kakashi did, the Susanoo did not. Here is the scan
0689-009.png

In those five minutes he can’t interact with others. This point isn’t good, he’ll get treated just like Konan treated Obito.
it's not like anyone on the enemy teams has an attack they can fire for 5 minutes straight like Konan anyways and it's not like they'll be able to capitalize unless they've already been told the Jutsu's weakness.

Not to mention he can still materialize anytime he wants to attack and with his Sharingan's analytical prediction and enhanced perception trying to tag him within the small fractions of time between his attacks and the next activation of Kamui will be very hard for most people on either team with a few exceptions.

Kamui chidori? Kamui shuriken? Kamui bfr?
Kamui's bfr is dodgable through star magic. Kamui chidori is also dodgable through Precog, the Shurikens as well can be dodged.

it's not like anyone on the enemy teams has an attack they can fire for 5 minutes straight like Konan anyways and it's not like they'll be able to capitalize unless they've already been told the Jutsu's weakness.
Its not about the time, its about Kakashi not being able to actually do anything if he's getting spammed at. Say he goes full Kamui, they stop firing cause they realize its all just passing through him, he tries going tangible they target him again. Most of these characters are all highly smart to recognize Kakashi can only attack once he's tangible again. So the intang won't matter overall.

Not to mention he can still materialize anytime he wants to attack and with his Sharingan's analytical prediction and enhanced perception trying to tag him within the small fractions of time between his attacks and the next activation of Kamui will be very hard for most people on either team with a few exceptions.
Most of the OP team has Precog so his Kakashi's precog won't matter at all, similar to the BC team who also have precog, so the sharingan is not gonna be much of a benefit here. And as I mentioned above if he does materialize they will notice this detail and target him right away.

Kamui's bfr is dodgable through star magic. Kamui chidori is also dodgable through Precog, the Shurikens as well can be dodged.

Its not about the time, its about Kakashi not being able to actually do anything if he's getting spammed at. Say he goes full Kamui, they stop firing cause they realize its all just passing through him, he tries going tangible they target him again. Most of these characters are all highly smart to recognize Kakashi can only attack once he's tangible again. So the intang won't matter overall.

Most of the OP team has Precog so his Kakashi's precog won't matter at all, similar to the BC team who also have precog, so the sharingan is not gonna be much of a benefit here. And as I mentioned above if he does materialize they will notice this detail and target him right away.
But still haven't counter EMS genjutsu and particle style and etc

But still haven't counter EMS genjutsu and particle style and etc
Genjutsu gets negged by Asta literally just tapping anybody caught in it. Particle style gets reflected by Asta, negged by Yami's black hole, TPed away by Langris or just lol nope'd by Vanessa's fate cat, no?

Genjutsu gets negged by Asta literally just tapping anybody caught in it. Particle style gets reflected by Asta, negged by Yami's black hole, TPed away by Langris or just lol nope'd by Vanessa's fate cat, no?
Would kamui work on rogue? If so Vanessa and rogue at the kamui dimension. Asta is a bit tricky but lee and guy handle him easily.

Would kamui work on rogue? If so Vanessa and rogue at the kamui dimension. Asta is a bit tricky but lee and guy handle him easily.
The cat evades before it can fully bfr them. Lee and Guy get beaten up by Asta. Far better fighter, more range, has better sensing so he's definitely not losing to them. Hell those two might just die from one swipe of his sword.

I'd argue that Kamui might not solely for the fact that it's the concept of fate and the only reason Dante was able to get rid of it was because his magic was that strong. You could also say that Vanessa being Kamui'd would be a detriment to her team-mates, so the cat would make it so that some dust got into Kakashi's eye or something to stop it from happening.

The point is about Gaara not being impressive compared to the Bc guys, his range, aoe is bad compared to Yuno or Julius, even Nacht has better range with his teleportation
sure but gaara doesnt need to pack that amount of AOE lol

You could also argue that because 8gates works via flooding the body with chakra IIRC (since it's based off how humans get super strength with adrenaline but then when they calm down they get injuries, yada yada) getting tapped at all by Asta means they get shut off for a while. He accidentally hit someone stronger than him and shut off their magic for a couple of minutes with his first Black Divider, imagine now in Partial Devil Union.

I'd argue that Kamui might not solely for the fact that it's the concept of fate and the only reason Dante was able to get rid of it was because his magic was that strong. You could also say that Vanessa being Kamui'd would be a detriment to her team-mates, so the cat would make it so that some dust got into Kakashi's eye or something to stop it from happening.
It only works for danger and she has been bfr with rogue before so she is the first to go to the dimension also the ninja have alot of smart people coordinating their attacks

You could also argue that because 8gates works via flooding the body with chakra IIRC (since it's based off how humans get super strength with adrenaline but then when they calm down they get injuries, yada yada) getting tapped at all by Asta means they get shut off for a while. He accidentally hit someone stronger than him and shut off their magic for a couple of minutes with his first Black Divider, imagine now in Partial Devil Union.
Ranged physical attacks exist look at what happen to six paths madara

It only works for danger and she has been bfr with rogue before so she is the first to go to the dimension also the ninja have alot of smart people coordinating their attacks
Can you show me Vanessa getting BFR'd? Not doubting you, I just haven't read aaaaaaall the way through BC so I dunno.

I'm aware. Asta has dealt with ranged users before, that + precog will allow him to deal with Lee and Guy fairly easily I think.
Lee and Guy outpaced Madara with rinnegan and sharigan which has op precog and analytical predictions.
Can you show me Vanessa getting BFR'd? Not doubting you, I just haven't read aaaaaaall the way through BC so I dunno.
When they fought elf Dorothy

Lee and Guy outpaced Madara with rinnegan and sharigan which has op precog and analytical predictions.

When they fought elf Dorothy
I don't think Guy vs Madara isn't valid to bring up as being "blitzed" or outpaced. Madara was literally playing with Guy because he got to see the 8 gates and that's a once in a lifetime opportunity, he was telling him to dance in the middle of the fight.

If you wanna talk about that, mention the fact that Guy would have died if Lee + Minato hadn't TPed the TSBs out of his way, and that he also needed Kakashi to Kamui away Madara's TSB shield so Guy could get through, y'know?

I don't think Guy vs Madara isn't valid to bring up as being "blitzed" or outpaced. Madara was literally playing with Guy because he got to see the 8 gates and that's a once in a lifetime opportunity, he was telling him to dance in the middle of the fight.

If you wanna talk about that, mention the fact that Guy would have died if Lee + Minato hadn't TPed the TSBs out of his way, and that he also needed Kakashi to Kamui away Madara's TSB shield so Guy could get through, y'know?
TSB are too op so he had to avoid them also this argument has been brought up before playing around is not valid because it’s not in Madara character having a little fun is but playing around he never does. He literally jumps and puches with air canon before madara could even process this and he has the rinnegan. That’s not too much of a problem anyway because evening tiger has island level AOE so Asta gets hit by that gg. And the other ninjas will already have intel on Asta I mean Naruto can do that with his shadow clones.

she can get bfr’d if it won't lead to her immediate death.

So kamui will work if it hits however I wonder how Naruto squad can tell it’s from her. And I wonder what stops all the precog users in BC from anticipating and helping Vanessa.

she can get bfr’d if it won't lead to her immediate death.

So kamui will work if it hits however I wonder how Naruto squad can tell it’s from her. And I wonder what stops all the precog users in BC from anticipating and helping Vanessa.
Look at Shikamaru page and his father as well. Also Naruto clones can send information to him if they are dispelled. So 100s of Naruto clones rush to the black clover team gets hit by hax then their experience and knowledge goes to Naruto.

yall have to understand these are entire armies of people. saying insert character will specifically counter another character means nothing. you have to first rationalize how the entire monolithic group is going to move and counter.

yall have to understand these are entire armies of people. saying insert character will specifically counter another character means nothing. you have to first rationalize how the entire monolithic group is going to move and counter.
Simultaneously, if there are individual characters on each group who can massively counter just about anyone else, everyone on that group will try and make as many opportunities for that person to do their thing, no?

I see your point but even within these mangas when there are wars, characters tend to take on certain characters as a means of dividing strength and focusing on the more threatening parts of an army. As we saw in Naruto when they fought the edos and zetsu army, it was never every single person moving as a monolithic group, majority of the random jonins would fight the zetsus together or help certain characters fight a certain edo, so the idea they're gonna move like that is just not true.

With BC during the elf invasion it was similar as well, although on a smaller scale, the entire magic knights wasn't taking on the elves in a monolithic group, they divided and attacked as teams of that group.

And given how smart these characters all are, to move as a monolithic group would just put them all at risk from being attacked by an aoe. Just being realistic the strongest of the groups would always be at the front as they wouldn't want to lose hundreds of men simply because they weren't there to protect them. So yeah we would at the very least see groups of the strongest taking on groups of the strongest within this hypothetical.

Back