• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Composite D.Gray-Man Vs Composite Seven Deadly Sins - The Exorcist Vs The Demon

Road's Physiology kinda negs most of Composite SDS's tbh.

Only a few of their abilities have interdimensional range while most of said abilities are resisted in spades by Composite DGM.

So what's Composite SDS's counter to Tyki Mikk's "Choose" just basically negating everything they have? even their interdimensional attacks wouldn't interact with Composite DGM while their "Choose" is active.

Yeah they keep ignoring the feats that chaos has in canon. Still no counters to chaos reality warping. Snatch plus steal(steals any non physical thing) combo. Thought based spammable bfr for all eternity. Thought based time stop. Precognition of timelines. Layered intangibility and type 4 and 8 immortality
Cool cool.

Choose + Dark Matter GG.

Road's Physiology kinda negs most of Composite SDS's tbh.

Only a few of their abilities have interdimensional range while most of said abilities are resisted in spades by Composite DGM.

So what's Composite SDS's counter to Tyki Mikk's "Choose" just basically negating everything they have? even their interdimensional attacks wouldn't interact with Composite DGM while their "Choose" is active.
This is a stomp then since you won’t allow the canon games like grand cross. I am only used nnt characters and bosses from grand cross that can hope to stand a chance here.

Cool cool.

Choose + Dark Matter GG.
Reality warping is thought based and first move that won’t happen because of precognition and layered powernull and thought based time stop and spammable bfr for all enternity thanks to infinity.

Yeah they keep ignoring the feats that chaos has in canon
🗿

Still no counters to chaos reality warping.
Reality Warping which isn't that combat applicative? like this isn't the Visionary, most of what Chaos's Reality Warping does isn't something that would affect Composite DGM all that much.

Reality Warping gets countered by DGM's own Reality Warping and Tyki Mikk's "Choose"

Snatch plus steal(steals any non physical thing) combo
Snatch deadass gets negated by Choose.

Thought based spammable bfr for all eternity. Thought based time stop. Precognition of timelines. Layered intangibility and type 4 and 8 immortality
BFR is countered by Road's "Dreams" and Noah's Ark, Composite DGM is resistant towards Time Stop, Precognition doesn't matter since it can't negate abilities like The Almighty, Dark Matter and Choose can literally interact with everything in SDS that isn't Chaos's AE (which is restricted) and Type 4 and 8 Immortality is literally non-combat applicable.

None of what you stated work against Composite DGM.

🗿

Reality Warping which isn't that combat applicative? like this isn't the Visionary, most of what Chaos's Reality Warping does isn't something that would affect Composite DGM all that much.

Reality Warping gets countered by DGM's own Reality Warping and Tyki Mikk's "Choose"

BFR is countered by Road's "Dreams" and Noah's Ark, Composite DGM is resistant towards Time Stop, Precognition doesn't matter since it can't negate abilities like The Almighty, Dark Matter and Choose can literally interact with everything in SDS that isn't Chaos's AE (which is restricted) and Type 4 and 8 Immortality is literally non-combat applicable.

Then why did you make this match then at least allow the games then. Chaos resist his abilities. Nnt has nine types of immortality. Do they won’t being dying easily.

🗿

Chaos reality warping is combat applicable it’s in his profile and he has feats even cath can alter reality passively in combat.

Then why did you make this match then at least allow the games then. Chaos resist his abilities. Nnt has nine types of immortality. Do they won’t being dying easily.
Because i didn't 🗿, keep coping, and no i'm not allowing the games, Composite DGM's hax's are quite literally more layered than anything within NNT, doesn't matter when Comp DGM can negate all of them and yes, they will be dying easily if they're affected by Comp DGM's hax's.

Chaos reality warping is combat applicable it’s in his profile and he has feats even cath can alter reality passively in combat.
Never said it wasn't combat applicable, i said it wasn't THAT combat applicable within this situation.

Because i didn't 🗿, keep coping, and no i'm not allowing the games, Composite DGM's hax's are quite literally more layered than anything within NNT, doesn't matter when Comp DGM can negate all of them and yes, they will be dying easily if they're affected by Comp DGM's hax's.

Never said it wasn't combat applicable, i said it wasn't THAT combat applicable within this situation.
This is not fair then I am un watching then

"Wahhhh i can't use 4-D arguments against a 3-D verse, i wanna goon wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" - Speedster352.
I mean to be fair this is kind of a stomp in DGM's favor. Innocence takes care of the demons and literally everyone else dies to Dark Matter or any of the Noah or General-Class Exorcists(more specifically Cross).

I mean to be fair this is kind of a stomp in DGM's favor. Innocence takes care of the demons and literally everyone else dies to Dark Matter or any of the Noah or General-Class Exorcists(more specifically Cross).
Ehhh, this is just me testing the waters against a decently powerful verse, seeing how it goes, just to see how powerful the verse is, which can give me a barometer to use against other verses.

But really, why do these composite matchs still happen? It never works
It's working like a charm right now tbh.

Ehhh, this is just me testing the waters against a decently powerful verse, seeing how it goes, just to see how powerful the verse is, which can give me a barometer to use against other verses.
Well yeah composite DGM stomps.

Even Krory washes the verse.

Man i should just keep my mouth shut at this point.
So whats some notable hax the god tiers have?

Man i should just keep my mouth shut at this point.
So whats some notable hax the god tiers have?
All Noah/Akuma can do this:
Energy Manipulation, Energy Projection, Temperature Manipulation and Aura (Noah/Akuma have control over and can manipulate the energy created by Dark Matter, this level of control allows Noah/Akuma to form different types of attacks like energy-beams, this energy also creates massive amounts of heat depending on the level of the user with Level 4 Akuma and Noah being able to vaporize steel instantly, it also creates an aura of Energy while in use, This aura can be cloaked around the users body as well), Unholy Manipulation (Dark Matter is the "Black" to the Innocence "White" and is considered the demonic energy-source between the two), Corruption (Type 2: Dark Matter passively corrupts the souls of others), Curse Manipulation (Dark Matter can curse other beings with the ability to see souls as shown with Mana and Allen Walker), Reactive Evolution (The more akuma kill, the stronger and more “evolved” the Dark Matter within becomes), Blood Manipulation and Creation (Dark Matter can be used create “Blood Bullets” from the user’s blood), Poison Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Enhanced Deconstruction, Matter Manipulation and Limited Existence Erasure (Atomic normally, Marco-Quantum through Soul Destruction/Soul Absorption: Those hit with Dark Matter, regardless of the level are introduced with the poisonous virus that causes the affected to crumble away and release a poisonous gas, This effect works on inorganic structures as well, Noah's Dark Matter scales above Level 3's which deconstructs on a Atomic-Level, Noah's Dark Matter can reduce things into tiny particles, erasing them from existence but this effect only applies to holy beings/energies and objects like Innocence), Enhanced Non-Physical-Interaction (Dark Matter can interact with Miranda’s Innocence, which can’t be interacted by Allen who can interact with Sand and Souls), Enhanced Soul Manipulation and Absorption (Soul Destruction/Soul Consumption: Dark Matter can destroy Allen’s Innocence which is bonded to his Soul, Being able to crush souls, Dark Matter consumes the Soul of Akuma the more they evolve, Dark Matter comes directly from the Millennium Earl’s Soul, Noah’s Dark Matter can affect Level 4 Akuma who's Dark Matter has completely deteriorated their souls, causing them to be replaced with a "Automated Soul" which is shown to equate to them possessing no Soul as shown with Third Exorcist who don't have Souls themselves), Power Nullification (Dark Matter can null the potency and functionality of Innocence which even includes Miranda's Time Manipulation, Dark Matter can deconstruct and erase physical and energy based attacks), Spatial Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation (Only Noah: Dark Matter causes space to bend and warp and for gravity to be increased from its presents), Darkness Manipulation (Only Noah: Dark Matter creates voids of darkness from its existence), Limited Electricity Manipulation (Level 4's and Noah: When sufficiently angry enough both passively create strains of lighting-like Dark Matter which exudes from their aura), Explosion Manipulation (Dark Matter explodes on contact with other things), Telekinesis (Only Level 4’s and Noah: High-Level Dark Matter users can use Dark Matter to pick up things and hold them in-place), Rage Power (The more Akuma/Noah hate, the more the Dark Matter within them evolves, making them stronger), Forcefield Creation and Attack Reflection (Level 4’s and Noah: Dark Matter can be used to create force fields to block attacks, even those constructed of Innocence and attacks which are able to withstand the effects of Dark Matter can be forcefully redirected by Dark Matter)

Which is usually enough to solo most verses.

Back