• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance Vs the Allied Shinobi Forces Vs The Clover Kingdom+Heart Kingdom+Himo

I wonder if that would work since Edos that know the hand signs can just themselves reanimated even if its been stopped. not to mention Orochimaru could just do it again since he should be there too. And I think Asta will have bigger problems in this war than the Edos tbh.

wait strongest forms for everyone? so now we're talking DMS Kakashi, Juubito, Six Paths Nard and Sauce, all the Bijuu, just the whole nine yards? oh hell no

idk imma wait for Shadow's input there cause that seems a bit wild. Because the Bijuu and Obito do fight with the alliance at points of the war.

if we get into just a splash of goonery Itachi did help the Alliance deal with Kabuto and Sage Kabuto did help Sasuke later before he fought Madara.

yall capping if you think i wasnt going to include one of the core members of the shinobi forces during the late game lmao 😭

Kabuto's army and madara are obvious not included. but Taka and Orochimaru are, and by extension the 4 hokage

Last edited:
yall capping if you think i wasnt going to include one of the core members of the shinobi forces during the late game lmao 😭

Kabuto's army and madara are obvious not included. but Taka and Orochimaru are, and by extension the 4 hokage
Okay so to clarify we have allied forces, bijuu, team taka + orochimaru, and revived 4 hokage. Am I missing anything?

Pretty sure Mimosa’s healing overwrites reality or something?

She’s just the best conventional healer. Being able to heal practically any kind of damage as long as the person is still alive. Williams has similar capabilities, tho sub par, but on a larger scale.

We have other unconventional healers like:

Secre: seals wounds
Grey: recreates lost body parts
Forbidden Magic Phoenix Robe: Can instantly regen
Julius: Time reversal
Witch Queen: can heal unhealable wounds (counters regen neg)

Don't most characters get bullied by Julius and or Asta negating just about everything here?
Julius, maybe because time manip is naturally pretty busted. Asta can't really do anything because nobody here uses magic, unless chakra and magic are equalised. I'm still not entirely sure if that's a standard thing, I've seen it debated if they're similar enough.

Julius, maybe because time manip is naturally pretty busted. Asta can't really do anything because nobody here uses magic, unless chakra and magic are equalised. I'm still not entirely sure if that's a standard thing, I've seen it debated if they're similar enough.
idk from what ive seen, Chakra has physical and spiritual properties similar to mana in bc so i dont see a reason it couldnt be

idk from what ive seen, Chakra has physical and spiritual properties similar to mana in bc so i dont see a reason it couldnt be
In that case, Asta is pretty busted. He's like a walking TSB, since strongest form (PDU) passively negates all magic around him. Rasengans won't work, senjutsu won't, genjutsu won't (which is a pretty big one for the Konoha team) and he's skilled enough physically to brawl with pretty much everyone here.

They have similar properties, both found in nature, both have to do with the spiritual. An equalize isn't even needed. I think this will be just OP vs BC tbf. All of naruto gets beat by a couple of spells or some haki flexes no?

Being similar and coming from nature doesn’t make them the same, they’re entirely different power systems with different properties and functions

And at least elaborate a little better than “couple of spells and haki flexes” what even guarantees they let these off before team naruto? Who also has plenty of hax, utility, and strategy

I feel like some people aren’t even taking the entire situation into consideration tbh. I just see a lot of hax vs hax arguments

Being similar and coming from nature doesn’t make them the same, they’re entirely different power systems with different properties and functions

And at least elaborate a little better than “couple of spells and haki flexes” what even guarantees they let these off before team naruto? Who also has plenty of hax, utility, and strategy

I feel like some people aren’t even taking the entire situation into consideration tbh. I just see a lot of hax vs hax arguments
Those do make them similar though... is my whole point. Things dont need to be the same to be able to interact with one another. And the functions are not at all different in any important aspect.

And okay, Yuno's star magic negs any attack coming near the BC group, same with Julius's time magic, Julius is also capable of pulling up on any of narutos hard hitters like Naruto, any kages, or the bijus, and simply erasing them.

Chakra and Mana are equalizable yes. And it has been done so in BC v Naruto matches I’ve been in.

They are both elemental based power systems that are found in nature. Everyone has different amounts of energy. These energies can be used to amp attacks, tools and their own bodies as well. Expending too much energy can lead to extreme exhaustion or in rare cases death.

The only difference between Mana and Chakra is one uses a grimoire to perform complex attacks while the other uses so in what way are they different besides that @ssgengar

Those do make them similar though... is my whole point. Things dont need to be the same to be able to interact with one another.
When has asta’s powers affected something aside from actual magic? Genuine question

And the functions are not at all different in any important aspect.
Define important? Because there’s multiple differences

And okay, Yuno's star magic negs any attack coming near the BC group, same with Julius's time magic, Julius is also capable of pulling up on any of narutos hard hitters like Naruto, any kages, or the bijus, and simply erasing them.
Fair but also
what even guarantees they let these off before team naruto? Who also has plenty of hax, utility, and strategy

Chakra and Mana are equalizable yes. And it has been done so in BC v Naruto matches I’ve been in.
Ight well if that’s what we’re doing here then I won’t argue it, though clarification from shadow would be nice

They are both elemental based power systems that are found in nature. Everyone has different amounts of energy. These energies can be used to amp attacks, tools and their own bodies as well. Expending too much energy can lead to extreme exhaustion or in rare cases death.
The only difference between Mana and Chakra is one uses a grimoire to perform complex attacks while the other uses so in what way are they different besides that
With magic there’s mana, with chakra there’s chakra networks. Chakra control allows you to walk on water and walls, which other magic system has this included in their standard mechanics?

Also, magic multipliers are considered linear amps while chakra multipliers aren’t. So if one amps linearly while the other doesn’t, then they obviously have some differences in terms of properties / functionality. Bc, fairy tail and 7ds characters all classify as magic users on magic’s ability profile, why aren’t naruto characters there? And why does chakra fall under chi manipulation instead

When has asta’s powers affected something aside from actual magic? Genuine question
Homie what? You are completely missing my point, not going over this. Arnold made a good example to understand the argument, read that.

what does naruto team have that is gonna be activated before BC team, blitz, and one shot them? All Asta needs is to amp his sword's size and slap away anything coming their way, or Juilus and Yuno can throw up massive country wide defense, Yami could simple neg the attack with his dimension slash also

well if that’s what we’re doing here then I won’t argue it, though clarification from shadow would be nice

I’ve asked shadow. He isn’t against it. But I didn’t want to enforce it cuz it’s overkill on Konoha 12 and this is just for fun. (Should be on page 5 or so) but now that it’s shinobi alliance and all this. I’m kinda willing to stick to verse equalization.
With magic there’s mana, with chakra there’s chakra networks. Chakra control allows you to walk on water and walls, which other magic system has this included in their standard mechanics?

Actually i would like to add this “With Mana there is magic and magic spells, with Chakra there are chakra networks and jutsus”

Also are you attempting to use one or two minor differences like how vsbw treats them and their ability to walk on water to counter several other fundamental similarities? Y’know anyone can do that to counter virtually any verse equalization.

These are just rules to make fight fair, if it’s not fair or fun then I don’t mind not equalizing them but they are equalizable.

Also, magic multipliers are considered linear amps while chakra multipliers aren’t. So if one amps linearly while the other doesn’t, then they obviously have some differences in terms of properties / functionality. Bc, fairy tail and 7ds characters all classify as magic users on magic’s ability profile, why aren’t naruto characters there? And why does chakra fall under chi manipulation instead
how it amps is not a fundamental property that changes the interaction though, its actually irrelevant. chakra doesn't classify as magic but that doesn't now negate the fact its very similar to mana in bc.

Arnold made a good example to understand the argument, read that.
Still don’t see how being similar is enough to justify that chakra can be interacted with to the same effect as magic. It’s literally under chi manip which yes, shares some similarities but is still a different source of power

what does naruto team have that is gonna be activated before BC team, blitz, and one shot them? All Asta needs is to amp his sword's size and slap away anything coming their way, or Juilus and Yuno can throw up massive country wide defense, Yami could simple neg the attack with his dimension slash also
Why are we going with the assumption that everybody just gangs up on Naruto’s team off rip, as if there aren’t multiple sides in this situation? And wth.. one shot and blitz? The stats are equal bruh.

Kamui, BFR, tsos, particle style, amaterasu, flying raijin, amenotejikara are all options. On top of several, and I mean several different large scale attacks by multiple characters

I’ve asked shadow. He isn’t against it. But I didn’t want to enforce it cuz it’s overkill on Konoha 12 and this is just for fun. (Should be on page 5 or so) but now that it’s shinobi alliance and all this. I’m kinda willing to stick to verse equalization.
I don’t see why adding more naruto characters would warrant verse equalization when it would really just be the same effect on a larger scale, considering they still all use chakra lol but it is what it is. If that’s what shadow and the majority wants then I can accept that ig 🤷‍♂️

Also are you attempting to use one or two minor differences like how vsbw treats them and their ability to walk on water to counter several other fundamental similarities? Y’know anyone can do that to counter virtually any verse equalization.
I mean.. it’s not so much about using vsbw as something to fall back on but it just supports the fact that it’s generally accepted that chakra and magic do have differences. Enough of them that chakra isn’t considered magic or attached to magic in any way at all really. Some of the same similarities they share can be also be shared with chi manipulation

These are just rules to make fight fair, if it’s not fair or fun then I don’t mind not equalizing them but they are equalizable.
this is gonna bug you but I’m just still not convinced lmao

how it amps is not a fundamental property that changes the interaction though, its actually irrelevant. chakra doesn't classify as magic but that doesn't now negate the fact its very similar to mana in bc.
If it functions differently in terms of how it increases its users’ capabilities, then that’s worth noting imo. Similar isn’t the same, still seems like a jump to say “oh these share some similarities so let’s just lump them together and assume asta can null chakra”

Why are we going with the assumption that everybody just gangs up on Naruto’s team off rip, as if there aren’t multiple sides in this situation? And wth.. one shot and blitz? The stats are equal bruh.

Kamui, BFR, tsos, particle style, amaterasu, flying raijin, amenotejikara are all options. On top of several, and I mean several different large scale attacks by multiple characters
Im not going off the assumption they gang up on just Naruto, my arguments can be made for protecting BC team in its entirety, as I said Julius and Yuno have country wide defense so it can be used to defend from OP team too.
what even guarantees they let these off before team naruto?
And I brought up one shot and blitz because you made this statement as though they couldn't get their spells off. It doesn't matter if they can or not if the attack isn't gonna blitz or one shot.

Kamui from Kakashi? Gets countered via Yuno teleporting his allies before it can fully work.
TSO also can just be dodged or teleported by Yuno, or even get caught in a time stasis.
Particle Style wouldn't even happen with Asta around just cutting it with Yamis help, Yuno aiding his allies by teleporting them away, Julius reverse time as well. Amaterasu's heat is pretty shit against mana zone.
Flying Raijin does what? Minato's use of it is irrelevant if his kunais get destroyed, or people who have precog like Julius, Yami, and Asta can just see that coming.
Amenotejikara is just teleportation, it doesn't actually do anything against Yuno or Julius.
And most of narutos characters don't do large scale attacks on the scale of the clover kingdom.

Im not going off the assumption they gang up on just Naruto, my arguments can be made for protecting BC team in its entirety, as I said Julius and Yuno have country wide defense so it can be used to defend from OP team too.
Fair, can you tell me a little more about this country wide defense?

And I brought up one shot and blitz because you made this statement as though they couldn't get their spells off. It doesn't matter if they can or not if the attack isn't gonna blitz or one shot.
What I meant was what guarantees that they start the entire thing by spamming these hax at team naruto, which again brings me to my earlier points of taking the entire situation into consideration. Like do other factors like strategy and utility not even matter, or is this just a hax off

Kamui from Kakashi? Gets countered via Yuno teleporting his allies before it can fully work.
TSO also can just be dodged or teleported by Yuno, or even get caught in a time stasis.
So again how is this gonna look, yunos gonna be throwing up massive barriers, while teleporting both allies and enemy hax, while also having to worry about other enemies from two different factions? Cmon now

Particle Style wouldn't even happen with Asta around just cutting it with Yamis help, Yuno aiding his allies by teleporting them away, Julius reverse time as well. Amaterasu's heat is pretty shit against mana zone.
Agree that yami could cut it with his spatial slash, but like I said I still don’t agree that chakra’s interaction would be the same, or that it’s the same as magic in general. Julius’s abilities are a huge piece in this entire thing, it really just depends what he would do in character.

As for heat resistance what are some standout feats? Not only is amaterasu hot as shit but it can’t be removed/doused conventionally, comes in different sizes and shapes like arrows and bullets, burns other flames, coats other attacks, is literally spawned on the target, etc..

Does everybody have mana zone? Just so ik

Flying Raijin does what? Minato's use of it is irrelevant if his kunais get destroyed, or people who have precog like Julius, Yami, and Asta can just see that coming.
Amenotejikara is just teleportation, it doesn't actually do anything against Yuno or Julius.
Minato and tobirama were doing some pretty big brain stuff with it, they weren’t always just tossing them places and spamming diff locations. Same with sasuke, it’s not conventional teleportation. For all we know sasuke might **** around and swap places with a grimoire. Like it seems you’re always using the same few characters to counter everything, not saying they can’t counter if it was say a 1v1 or just smaller scale fight but there’s so many factors here that it’s pretty silly to just say the same 3 characters just neg all these possibilities without sustaining heavy losses when they also have the rest and OP to worry about, remember both these verses also have precog users and users with ridiculous sensing

And most of narutos characters don't do large scale attacks on the scale of the clover kingdom.
Never said that most do, but you have all the tailed beasts who were literally jumping the shit out of madara like a WWE match, all of their bijuu bombs, charged bijuu bombs could 3rd party a lot of these interactions in this fight. Naruto team’s intelligence, strategy and coordination support this possibility and many more like it. You have gyuki twister, bijuu bomb RS spam, super bijuu RS, 2 perfect susanoo’s, one of which can deal large scale kamui hax, onoki who can lift islands and fly with them, shit even choji and his dads butterfly modes. Plenty of large scale options

Fair, can you tell me a little more about this country wide defense?
Yuno's star magic can be summoned like 60 times, and reflect hundreds of attacks protecting the kingdom.
Julius time magic can summon a massive time magic field that rewinds time within the field and effectively erases the attack

What I meant was what guarantees that they start the entire thing by spamming these hax at team naruto, which again brings me to my earlier points of taking the entire situation into consideration. Like do other factors like strategy and utility not even matter, or is this just a hax off
No, my main reason for bringing up these arguments were mainly to show a way BC team can defend themselves from Naruto team or OP teams massive AOE attacks.

So again how is this gonna look, yunos gonna be throwing up massive barriers, while teleporting both allies and enemy hax, while also having to worry about other enemies from two different factions? Cmon now
Why do you say this as if its hard for Yuno to do? Dealing with tons of attacks is a very basic way mages fight in BC sometimes, especially the higher tiers.

Agree that yami could cut it with his spatial slash, but like I said I still don’t agree that chakra’s interaction would be the same, or that it’s the same as magic in general. Julius’s abilities are a huge piece in this entire thing, it really just depends what he would do in character.

As for heat resistance what are some standout feats? Not only is amaterasu hot as shit but it can’t be removed/doused conventionally, comes in different sizes and shapes like arrows and bullets, burns other flames, coats other attacks, is literally spawned on the target, etc..

Btw does everybody mana zone? Just so ik
Gets dodged and or negated by Asta. Can just look at the heat resistance manaskin gives u, amaterasu isn't on that level from what I remember, especially if it's put onto the clothing which is almost always how its done. I meant manaskin not mana zone though. And considering the one using Amaterasu would only be Sasuke here, he can be dealt with very easily by Asta, Julius, Yuno.

Minato and tobirama were doing some pretty big brain stuff with it, they weren’t always just tossing them places and spamming diff locations. Same with sasuke, it’s not conventional teleportation. For all we know sasuke might **** around and swap places with a grimoire. Like it seems you’re always using the same few characters to counter everything, not saying they can’t counter if it was say a 1v1 or just smaller scale fight but there’s so many factors here that it’s pretty silly to just say the same 3 characters just neg all these possibilities without sustaining heavy losses when they also have the rest and OP to worry about, remember both these verses also have precog users and users with ridiculous sensing
Minato and Tobirama weren't doing anything big brain lmao, their teleportation also requires putting seals at places so its gonna be pretty useless if they can't get it off which considering who theyre gonna fight its gonna be pretty hard to actually get it off. Sasuke's teleportation is probably the only teleportation thats gonna be tricky but Yuno can also teleport so it won't be a big issue for them to deal with.

And sure I am arguing for mainly these three characters but most of the characters you brought up can realistically be dealt with by Yuno and Julius lmao, and I've already brought up several ways they would counter losing people. Though I can admit, Julius's greatest defense is likely a one time use due to how much time it consumes but otherwise his time magic will be enough to take out most of Naruto's high tiers.
Never said that most do, but you have all the tailed beasts who were literally jumping the shit out of madara like a WWE match, all of their bijuu bombs, charged bijuu bombs could 3rd party a lot of these interactions in this fight. Naruto team’s intelligence, strategy and coordination support this possibility and many more like it. You have gyuki twister, bijuu bomb RS spam, super bijuu RS, 2 perfect susanoo’s, one of which can deal large scale kamui hax, onoki who can lift islands and fly with them, shit even choji and his dads butterfly modes. Plenty of large scale options
The bombs like I brought up, can be teleported away, slapped away by Asta or

Back