• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the elite downgrades/upgrade

Vzearr

He/Him

Downgrades:​

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A "slight wobble" wouldn't be classed as 30 Hz, it'd be more like 16.6 Hz, likely lower.​

I don't really feel as if the inclined plane calculator would be the best way to go about this. 'Ayanokouji' states that he falls for "several seconds", when you look into the number that 'several' is most commonly associated with, its around 3 - 5 . A fall time being described to last "several seconds" isn't really indicative of it being less then 3 seconds. But you could see this as a nitpick I suppose. Just thought I'd bring it up.​

Upgrade:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adding 'Ryūen's' shoe length is assuming he had his shoe fully extended (like this), when in the video 'Dinozxd' linked for what the kick looks like in real life, the foot isn't extended like that, so removing the shoe length would be more accurate.​

Last edited:
A "slight wobble" wouldn't be classed as 30 Hz, it'd be more like 16.6 Hz, likely lower.
I have realized how wanked this calc is considering how a magnitude 10 earthquake moves at 1.78 m/s when a slightly wobbling elevator moves at 1.884 m/s according to the calc. Makes no sense imo. The elevator would shake like crazy to the point both Ibuki and Ayanokouji wouldn't be able to stand up properly and one hundred percent fall down if that was the case but it didn't even move according to Ayanokouji.

Also, how is this even a superhuman feat exactly? Kicking and wobbling an elevator isn't something impossible to do irl. How does it reach Street Level?
Is there any real justification for Ichika having superhuman reaction times? Being trained to improve human abilities at a young age doesn't mean you're above every human in terms of reaction time, its such a vast jump lol.
It's kinda weird imo as well considering even the wiki page states that WR level 5-6 is considered the human limit (so Peak Human, basically), while Ichika trained in level 4 iirc. Maybe Athletic Human reaction might be better to use for this feat if that's the case.
I don't really feel as if the inclined plane calculator would be the best way to go about this. 'Ayanokouji' states that he falls for "several seconds", when you look into the number that 'several' is most commonly associated with, its around 3 - 5 . A fall time being described to last "several seconds" isn't really indicative of it being less then 3 seconds. But you could see this as a nitpick I suppose. Just thought I'd bring it up.
It's definitely a nitpick lol. Disagree with this.
Adding 'Ryūen's' shoe length is assuming he had his shoe fully extended (like this), when in the video 'Dinozxd' linked for what the kick looks like in real life, the foot isn't extended like that, so removing the shoe length would be more accurate.
His foot is literally extended in the video...

Literally just search "Taekwondo Roundhouse kick" and you see people extending their foot in those images as well. Disagree with his as well but the first two points make sense.

I have realized how wanked this calc is considering how a magnitude 10 earthquake moves at 1.78 m/s when a slightly wobbling elevator moves at 1.884 m/s according to the calc. Makes no sense imo. The elevator would shake like crazy to the point both Ibuki and Ayanokouji wouldn't be able to stand up properly and one hundred percent fall down if that was the case but it didn't even move according to Ayanokouji.

Also, how is this even a superhuman feat exactly? Kicking and wobbling an elevator isn't something impossible to do irl. How does it reach Street Level?
I won't comment on this, I will leave Reggor with that
It's kinda weird imo as well considering even the wiki page states that WR level 5-6 is considered the human limit (so Peak Human, basically), while Ichika trained in level 4 iirc. Maybe Athletic Human reaction might be better to use for this feat if that's the case.
As for this, It does not make any sense her reaction being peak human when it should be sub reaction

White room easily creates superhumans

Ichika literally blitzed 2 people at once while barely able to stay awake and was mortally injured by Shiba

Ichika blitzed Kushida and Kushida only noticed she was hit when she was already at the ground

She can make Shiba back off, The same Shiba who can punch so fast it made Ayanokoji ear ring

Every showing of the White room people have been no less than subsonic in speed

Why would Ichika have athletic reaction speed???

How would you expect her to react to her own speed???

His foot is literally extended in the video...
He extends it when he bring his foot back to his body. You only extend your foot when you need more range which 'Ryūen' clearly didn't.
Ichika literally blitzed 2 people at once while barely able to stay awake and was mortally injured by Shiba

Ichika blitzed Kushida and Kushida only noticed she was hit when she was already at the ground

She can make Shiba back off, The same Shiba who can punch so fast it made Ayanokoji ear ring

Every showing of the White room people have been no less than subsonic in speed

Why would Ichika have athletic reaction speed???

How would you expect her to react to her own speed???
Showing scans behind these feats would be nice.

Shiba's fist makes Ayanokoji's ear ring
This feat's context was debunked as far as I remember.
Ichika speed blitzes Ibuki and Suzune while mortally injured
The link is dead.
Ichika speed blitzes Kushida
Does Kushida have any Athletic Human feats or statements? She has a C+ for her physical ability in a the OAA app so I don't think she's even Athletic Human, let alone Peak Human or Superhuman...

This feat's context was debunked as far as I remember.
That was for the fan translation, This one is the real one
The link is dead.
Trying to find it
Does Kushida have any Athletic Human feats or statements? She has a C+ for her physical ability in a the OAA app so I don't think she's even Athletic Human, let alone Peak Human or Superhuman...
The important factor here is that Kushida was fully paying attention to Ichika and yet she was still speedblitzed

That was for the fan translation, This one is the real one
Alright if you say so...

Still, how is this a speed feat exactly?
The important factor here is that Kushida was fully paying attention to Ichika and yet she was still speedblitzed
The scan doesn't mention that Kushida was paying full attention and even if she did... An average human with full concentration would have 0.2s reaction time anyway. Not being focused would just lower that.

Don't we have characters like Ichika, who scales above Housen, accepted to being able to react to 26 m/s (Superhuman) attacks?

I think you misunderstood me. I'm asking how this is regarded as a speed feat. Like alright, Shiba punches quite fast here... and? Ear rings can't be used as a justification for speed tiers or something.
Do you think a normal person can punch fast enough to make ears ring?

You can't assume that Shiba is as fast as a bullet just because making an ear ring has these effects. Also, It's weird for a high tier to be as fast as bullets in a verse where the best feat is currently Subsonic and the god tier of the verse performed it. It's just not consistent.

You can't assume that Shiba is as fast as a bullet just because making an ear ring has these effects. Also, It's weird for a high tier to be as fast as bullets in a verse where the best feat is currently Subsonic and the god tier of the verse performed it. It's just not consistent.
There are no other calcs that are accepted, That's the problem

also the level of white room training she did has Superhuman Physical Characteristic accepted
You can get 'Superhuman Physical Characteristics' on your profile by being superhuman in terms of one thing. It doesn't really derive from speed alone.

Character A preforms a 3000 m/s feat. Character B who is stronger then Character A gets reaction blitzed by Character C, what timeframe should be used to find Character C's speed? According to your logic, 0.00058 seconds should be used. You're using the results from Character A's calculation to calculate Character C's blitz, therefore, calc stacking.

The verse has alot of speed feats that have yet to be calced

So the excuse of the god tier being sub is wrong

Moreover when there are characters that are obviously sub reaction and movement are for some reason just peak reaction which is just plain wrong

Ichika has sub possibly transonic movement/reaction

She got blitzed by both Yagami and Ayanokoji

I'm fine with the ear ringing thing, although, "Agnaa" reviewing it would be great since he seemed heavily against the feat.
Again, That was fan translation this one is the original
No she doesn't.
Fuuka is capable of handling Shiba for 1 minute

Shiba performed the ear ringing feat

Ichika is FAR FAR stronger than Fuuka and also managed to make Shiba back off in a fight

You sure she isn't?

Still nothing, That was fan translation
Yes. If it isn't on her page I could care less.
Wtf, Dude, I just said the verse has alot of feats that have yet to be calced, I don't care if you don't care, It's not you who decides
These things would need to be classed as accepted for you to use them.
Why are you using this site to dismiss the feats that come from the LN?

I can put that feat on hold though, since that ear ringing feat seems to be quite a pressing matter. Not sure if It'd be calc stacking anyway but yeah.

while I'm also iffy about that feat being transonic/supersonic, this point it's also very bad lol; by this logic a verse that can dodge lightings can't be MHS+ because there is a calc of a stronger character which is only subsonic because uh... calc stacking is a thing and we can't use higher reactions than 0,08 s unless they are stated, if we remove the calc stacking rule and assuming that transonic feat it's valid then we can even say the correct reaction of the calc should be transonic instead of 0,08 s, not only that but that feat would only scale to combat speed and not Ichika's reaction unless she reacts to that punch and, just to add stuff, for all we know Ayanokouji could have moved even faster than that, we just know at bare minimum he moved at subsonic speed... so calling it an outlier based on a calc which is capped because of calc stacking isn't a great argument imo.

You can get 'Superhuman Physical Characteristics' on your profile by being superhuman in terms of one thing. It doesn't really derive from speed alone.
I agree with this, but if you read the white room training page they are trained for being superhuman fighters which also involves combat speed and reaction more than pure strength, we also have to consider even IRL people reach superhuman combat speeds, boxing punches are 10-14 m/s while kicks are way higher than this (26 m/s) and we have clear feats of them being capable of reacting at those attacks,

IRL humans also can already reach 0,08 - 0,1 s of reaction, just look for a reaction time test, see the highest result and remove the computer delay, it should be around 0,08 s iirc.
Character A preforms a 3000 m/s feat. Character B who is stronger then Character A gets reaction blitzed by Character C, what timeframe should be used to find Character C's speed? According to your logic, 0.00058 seconds should be used. You're using the results from Character A's calculation to calculate Character C's blitz, therefore, calc stacking.
if we use the exact value it comes out a reaction of 0,038 s (1/26, when it should technically be even lower since House reacts to the kick mid-attack), which we won't use in fact, it's just a proof of the characters being superhuman to a small degree
excuse me?

I said I'll put it on hold, not gonna debate this further.

My other downgrades and upgrade still stand though.

Back