• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoggerReggor

He/Him
Hello.

So, this thread is going to be a thread to give a better stamina rating to the Classroom of the Elite/Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e verse.

Stamina for almost all the highest tiers is superhuman:
- Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, Shirou and Yuuki: All of them should have superhuman stamina already, as they all belong to level 10 (Ayanokouji is above level 10) and the instructors considered fifth or sixth level to be the limit of human development.
QzOzpLo.png

(The novel scans which include black color behind are from Volume 0 and it should be understood that the feats were when the characters were kids of age 0-10 and the kids around that age.)
It is important to note though, that this definitely doesn't mean that the children below that level cannot be around that level.

- Kouenji Rokusuke- The Perfect Man: Kouenji is an absolute menace. The dude equalizes to Ayanokouji (the strongest of the verse) in raw physical strength, and his stats and comparability in other stats is quite unknown, but his stamina should be superhuman as well.
He is described to have "extraordinary physical abilities" and that's also mentioned by the narrator that his stamina was above extraordinary because even people with extraordinary stamina feel fatigue. This is during the island exam, a test of a person's wits but physical abilities more, which gets students devoid of food and hygienic conditions. Kouenji is also mentioned to have a very unhealthy sleep cycle here.
KC5NqSd.png

Mikitani himself said that Kouenji never seemed to feel tired in the island test which was with lack of food, against like one of the most athletic students:
Qu7QDYv.png

- Fourth Generation (Takuya Yagami and Ichika Amasawa) and Shiba Katsunori and Tsukishiro Tokinari: All of them should have superhuman stamina as well.
Ichika and Yagami are from white room level four. Now, I did mention before how the level five or six was the limit, but it isn't like level four is normal for a human. Yagami and Ichika practiced the level for almost entirety of their life. Secondly, Suzukake, the person who planned the program of the white room aimed to increase the human abilities itself, which would mean that even people who were determined to hit peak human stamina should get above it through the program, such that the capabilities of the students also increased by significant percentages.
MK6Z20R.png

So, Yagami and Ichika are safe to be assumed to have their capabilities increased already because even though they might have had hit their boundaries, the curriculum continued to train them, which should perfect it even more.

Ichika also has a feat of fighting two characters - Ibuki and Suzune on the verge of collapse, to the point that Suzune (athletic stamina girl) herself mentioned that it should be difficult for Amasawa to even walk in that state, Forgot to mention, but she even blitzed characters, and lifted Suzune so hard that she couldn't even realize that she had been lifted and smashed on the ground.
(Ichika mentioned of being so injured that she was on the verge of collapsing):
M29xGYb.png

(Ichika lifts Suzune while being injured):
adacoe8.png

I have a Class 10 scale for this feat and will post once I get some time and of course, some more backups, but for now, just focus that even lifting a character while your abdomen is injured to the limit that you are on the verge of collapse and shouldn't be able to even walk, and so fast that they don't even realize that they have been thrown is strictly qualifying the standard of "Characters who can push themselves beyond the limits of any normal human, exerting themselves for long periods of time, pushing on through exceptionally painful circumstances, and acting even when grievously injured." listed in the Stamina page. And also, Ichika is the weakest of the people proposed to have superhuman stamina here, so all Yagami, Tsukishiro and Shiba upscale from her.

Others:
- At least Athletic, likely Peak human Stamina: People with an OAA above 85 in physical abilities and characters who are comparable to such characters. While OAA strictly shouldn't be used to scale characters, there are some things which the OAA suggests quite well, which is stamina, OAA for physical abilities is calculated based on your performance in physical education classes, club activities, special exams, and other physical endeavors. Special exams also include tests like island exams and school physical tests which should test stamina as well.

The reason why I am using the OAAs above 85 as the proof is because Suzune has athletic stamina, and she surely doesn't hold back and it is confirmed that she tries to give her best. Her OAA is 71 and 85 is a significant difference and a high number, so it doesn't hurt to give people at that level that kind of stamina rating.

Alright, so I will now just speedrun the characters who should be at least athletic, likely peak human through their OAAs and other reasons will be mentioned as well, by the way, the OAAs can be seen from here.
  • Fuuka Kiryuuin (She has an physical score of 96-100, making her performances in special exams very appreciated and which should imply that he's physically very strong and has some of the best physical endeavours in the entire ANHS, where many students are much athletic compared to normal students in the rest of the world. Kept up with Shiba Katsunori for a short amount of time on the island, where there was lack of food.)
  • Albert Yamada (He has a physical score of 90 which should imply that he's physically very strong and has some of the best physical endeavors in the entire ANHS.)
  • Hayato Kitou (He has a physical score of 89 which should imply that he's physically very strong and has some of the best physical endeavors in the entire ANHS.)
  • Ryuuen (Comparable to Hayato Kitou) - Also, he has an physical score of 71, but he's got narratives, so it doesn't hurt. Also, he doesn't show his abilities in the exams at front but shows them in the shadows where he's actually using violence and breaking the school rules. And he's also depicted as better to Hashimoto and Shibata who are near 80 or above.
  • Nagumo Miyabi (He has a physical score of 86-95 which should imply that he's physically very strong and has some of the best physical endeavors in the entire ANHS. Showed good athletic abilities during the second-year sports festival and during island exam.)
  • Riku Utomiya (He has a physical score of 87 which should imply that he's physically very strong and has some of the best physical endeavors in the entire ANHS.)

Characters with an OAA score of 80 or above should get "At least Athletic, possibly Peak human" for similar reasons.

Thanks for the read!

===========

Agree: @Zefra3011, @Dinozxd (neutral about the OAA stamina and Yuuki), @XxZetsuxX, @Shyster, @DarkDragonMedeus (staff), @ODMvZfr, @Dereck03 (staff)
Disagree:
Neutral:
@Dinozxd (about Yuuki and OAA stamina stuff)

Last edited:
Agree with Ayano, Shiro, Koenji, 4th generation, Shiba and Tsukishiro having Superhuman stamina but not sure about Yuki. I kinda remember that she was kicked out cuz she couldn't reach her full potential or something (i'm not sure this info is true or not, would be nice if someone can correct me) so i think it would make more sense to have her at Peak Human.

Not sure standing some hits or being a good athlete should qualify as Peak Human stamina. I think Athletic Human stamina is better for the students that have higher OAA scores than 85, Housen and Manabu.

Agree with Ayano, Shiro, Koenji, 4th generation, Shiba and Tsukishiro having Superhuman stamina but not sure about Yuki. I kinda remember that she was kicked out cuz she couldn't reach her full potential or something (i'm not sure this info is true or not, would be nice if someone can correct me) so i think it would make more sense to have her at Peak Human.
She only hit her full potential at level 10, and that is already enough to give her that as I mentioned hehe. Also, she's narratively superior to the 4th-gens and the Tsukishiro and Shiba. This isn't debatable for sure.
Not sure standing some hits or being a good athlete should qualify as Peak Human stamina. I think Athletic Human stamina is better for the students that have higher OAA scores than 85, Housen and Manabu.
No, I said it because OAAs are highly dependent on lasting as well. Suzune easily has athletic stamina as she fought Ibuki who is her equal when she was very sick, and she has decent athletic statements. Her OAA is 71 and she for sure wouldn't hold back in her OAA because she wants to reach class A of course. 85 is a significantly high number for an ANHS student and much greater than Suzune. A person at that level is definitely a very good athlete, that's why I chose 85.

But I will count you for the current votes.

Looks good, I agree and I have a question. Why is Kid Koji's speed still unknown when he is superior both Shiro and Yuki?

Looks good, I agree and I have a question. Why is Kid Koji's speed still unknown when he is superior both Shiro and Yuki?
Counted. 👍
Shirou and Yuuki are superior to Ichika and Yagami and therefore they have speeds on their profile, but a serious thing to note is that they scale off them, not that it's their real power. They are of course much superior to the 4th-gens, but Ayanokouji is a different thing, scaling him off Ichika and Yagami is alright, but that would make his Kid key seem weaker or relative, so he isn't given like that therefore.

Counted. 👍
Shirou and Yuuki are superior to Ichika and Yagami and therefore they have speeds on their profile, but a serious thing to note is that they scale off them, not that it's their real power. They are of course much superior to the 4th-gens, but Ayanokouji is a different thing, scaling him off Ichika and Yagami is alright, but that would make his Kid key seem weaker or relative, so he isn't given like that therefore.
👍

So, I discovered that Nagumo already has peak human stamina while editing the profiles with the changes through his "best athletes" statement, so I let it be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back