• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the Elite Discussion Thread

I think it would have to be more proof of the AP/strength difference between White room students because he could have been referring to physical and mental ability in one. i made a similar CRT for another verse and it was accepted but later denied for that exact reason. Thats why i wish Ayanokouji fought Yagami hand to hand. Maybe when Vol. 0 we will get more clarification on the strength difference
Well, there are some indirect statements:
*In his fight with Tsukishiro and Shiba, he rated them as 4 and 6 out of a scale of 10 respectively. Both these men were responsible for training the whiteroom 5th generation.
*Shiba injured Amasawa extremely badly that in that condition she shouldn’t even be able to move and did the same thing to Yagami once.
*Amasawa has never won a match against Yagami according to his statement and according to what she told Ayanokouji in Y2V8, Yagami himself was scared to face Ayanokouji in a direct confrontation deep inside despite wanting to do so (Might just be Amasawa mis-interpreting)

I mean, reading between the lines, the 20-30 statement makes sense if they were trained under guys who were 40-60. So yea, I think this statement is applicable.

Well, there are some indirect statements:
*In his fight with Tsukishiro and Shiba, he rated them as 4 and 6 out of a scale of 10 respectively. Both these men were responsible for training the whiteroom 5th generation.
but he later said Tsukishiro is the strongest person he ever fought and said he his comparable to his own so we would still need a AP scale to for better and more accurate results
*Shiba injured Amasawa extremely badly that in that condition she shouldn’t even be able to move and did the same thing to Yagami once.
Did Shiba one shot her? If he did that it would be more valid for the Ayanokoji CRT because Ayanokoji punched Tsukishiro in the face and made tears form in his eyes in his suppressed form
*Amasawa has never won a match against Yagami according to his statement and according to what she told Ayanokouji in Y2V8, Yagami himself was scared to face Ayanokouji in a direct confrontation deep inside despite wanting to do so (Might just be Amasawa mis-interpreting)
Yagami being scared would just be apart of Aynokouji's fear inducement like when he scared Nagumo can't really apply it to AP, but that Amasawa/Shiba point is valid since Ayanokoji fought both Tsukishiro and Shiba simultaneously and didnt even get hit once
I mean, reading between the lines, the 20-30 statement makes sense if they were trained under guys who were 40-60. So yea, I think this statement is applicable.

but he later said Tsukishiro is the strongest person he ever fought and said he his comparable to his own so we would still need a AP scale to for better and more accurate results

Did Shiba one shot her? If he did that it would be more valid for the Ayanokoji CRT because Ayanokoji punched Tsukishiro in the face and made tears form in his eyes in his suppressed form

Yagami being scared would just be apart of Aynokouji's fear inducement like when he scared Nagumo can't really apply it to AP, but that Amasawa/Shiba point is valid since Ayanokoji fought both Tsukishiro and Shiba simultaneously and didnt even get hit once
Ayanokoji never really interacted with Yagami. When he did, he never did his fear inducement. Yagami was scared to fight the "God" he saw in the whiteroom. Fighting someone who was fashioned to be superior to any human is not an easy challenge.

Yes you’re right, although, he said that it was the “other way around” (but idk what it’s referring to). I think it could mean that Shiba is the “4” and Tsukishiro is a “6”?

"Tsukishiro is said to have a score of 4 while Shiba has a score of 6, and I have learned that Shiba has better movement. My intuition tells me that Tsukishiro is above. He had always thought that he left his back at least capable, that is, Shiba, but it was the other way around... I'll take down Shiba in one hit, without letting him realize that I have noticed the difference in his abilities."

Well, we don’t know, but Shiba left Amasawa with serious injuries that would leave a person almost unable to move according to Horikita. And Yagami also got the same treatment once as a child.

He has never stared Ayanokouji directly in the face, so his fear inducement doesn’t really work. He was genuinely afraid because of the difference in abilities, yet refused to acknowledge it.

But yea, Ayanokouji does power-scale people accurately throughout the series, so I see no reason as to why his statement wouldn’t definitely be valid.

Here you go, I made the CRT, would you mind adding more people to the discussion and verify all subsonic scans for Amasawa and Ayanokouji with the calc group members? Thanks in advance.

I wonder what site admins might think of this though.

Last edited:
In volume 0 chapter 5, it was said that Ayanokouji was able to learn and adapt white room faster than any other student, so he should get accelerated development for this.

In volume 0 chapter 5, it was said that Ayanokouji was able to learn and adapt white room faster than any other student, so he should get accelerated development for this.
Okay are there anything else notable? I have a CRT i was making for him i will add this to it

Okay are there anything else notable? I have a CRT i was making for him i will add this to it
Weapon mastery too, from the age of 9 he was thought on how to use weapons(not sure how many actually) but at the very least he knew stunt gun, knife, baton, and maybe more when he was fighting against adults.

There might be more. I will take a quick check and tell you everything at once.

Weapon mastery too, from the age of 9 he was thought on how to use weapons(not sure how many actually) but at the very least he knew stunt gun, knife, baton, and maybe more when he was fighting against adults.
Ok i'll include everything besides the gun because in the carnival date with kei its revealed he is a terrible shot (unless he was playing around) which it looks like in this illustration, since thats not how he would hold a rifle if serious
FWke7SbUUAA3qN6.jpg:large

There might be more. I will take a quick check and tell you everything at once.
Okay dope

Things should be added

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
Judo.

Mental age should be added for all WR students because, by the time they reach junior high and high school, their mental age will be almost 30 years.

Memory manipulation(not sure it may be used for perfect memory and accelerated development) only for Ayanokouji
it was believed that the ability to learn during infancy is very unripe and unstable and that memories can be fixed or memories are stored but as they develop, they are buried in the depths and can't be retrieved however Ayanokouji can retrieve them without difficulty.
For example if we only take three years between the ages of zero and three we have memory advantage of 1095 days, of course, it's not that simple, but the secret of his overwhelming learning ability is also related to it.

Static manipulation, when Ayanokouji and Shiro were sparring one last time, ayanokouji said if shiro exerted the power of 120 then ayanokouji will exert 130, if it's 140 he will raise it to 150 and so on...

Ok i'll include everything besides the gun because in the carnival date with kei its revealed he is a terrible shot (unless he was playing around) which it looks like in this illustration, since thats not how he would hold a rifle if serious
FWke7SbUUAA3qN6.jpg:large
Not sure about actual gun, but In volume 0 it was specifically stated that he had learned to use all three weapons so I think stun gun should also be mention in his weapon skills

Last edited:
Things should be added

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
Judo.
I thought only Ichika used Judo? I dont remember Kouji doing judo throws. He did the BJJ takedown against Ryuuen but thats the closest I remember unless i forgot a part from a fight
Mental age should be added for all WR students because, by the time they reach junior high and high school, their mental age will be almost 30 years.

Memory manipulation(not sure it may be used for perfect memory and accelerated development) only for Ayanokouji
it was believed that the ability to learn during infancy is very unripe and unstable and that memories can be fixed or memories are stored but as they develop, they are buried in the depths and can't be retrieved however Ayanokouji can retrieve them without difficulty.
For example if we only take three years between the ages of zero and three we have memory advantage of 1095 days, of course, it's not that simple, but the secret of his overwhelming learning ability is also related to it.
Nice. If this is acceptable i don't think it will be combat applicable though since it doesn't effect the memories of opponents during a fight.
Static manipulation, when Ayanokouji and Shiro were sparring one last time, ayanokouji said if shiro exerted the power of 120 then ayanokouji will exert 130, if it's 140 he will raise it to 150 and so on...
This may be Reactive Power since he's reacting to Shiro's power level

I thought only Ichika used Judo? I dont remember Kouji doing judo throws. He did the BJJ takedown against Ryuuen but thats the closest I remember unless i forgot a part from a fight
Kouji and all 4th generations students were thought judo at the age of 4 only.
Nice. If this is acceptable i don't think it will be combat applicable though since it doesn't effect the memories of opponents during a fight.
Yeah, but still looks good on the profile, I guess
This may be Reactive Power since he's reacting to Shiro's power level
I am fine with reactive power level

Last edited:
Ayanokoji absorbs knowledge as if he’s a sponge. Y2v8, he learned how to ski in one day whilst the average to even be confident enough is about 10 weeks. Idk if anything’s been added for his rapid adaptability.

The speed tiers for most of the characters definitely don't make sense here from as far as I could tell.
Ayanokouji blitzing Amasawa was a travel speed feat. Shouldn't Manabu get a speed upgrade to subsonic from being able to keep up with suppressed Ayanokouji and nearly tagging him with a side punch? And the same should be said about Koenji, he could briefly outrun Ayanokouji during the Y1 island exam arc.

In year 2, his travel speed feat is more apparent, he was able to outrun most 3rd years in Nagumo's group without any external assistance and was still able to steadily gain points whereas Ayanokouji was losing points whilst outrunning a smaller group of 1st years (who should be comparatively slower than 3rd years) despite having external assistance. Sure, this doesn't prove Koenji is faster, but should be at least comparable.

As for Hosen, we was also able to repeatedly beat up and react to attacks from Sudo. I'm not sure where Sudo stands but isn't he comparable to Koenji at least? For his athleticism I mean although Koenji has proven himself physically superior. Maybe Hosen should also be subsonic? From Ayanokouji's statement, Hosen should be comparable to Manabu although it's unclear if he just talked about strength or overall physical abilities.

The speed tiers for most of the characters definitely don't make sense here from as far as I could tell.
Ayanokouji blitzing Amasawa was a travel speed feat. Shouldn't Manabu get a speed upgrade to subsonic from being able to keep up with suppressed Ayanokouji and nearly tagging him with a side punch? And the same should be said about Koenji, he could briefly outrun Ayanokouji during the Y1 island exam arc.

In year 2, his travel speed feat is more apparent, he was able to outrun most 3rd years in Nagumo's group without any external assistance and was still able to steadily gain points whereas Ayanokouji was losing points whilst outrunning a smaller group of 1st years (who should be comparatively slower than 3rd years) despite having external assistance. Sure, this doesn't prove Koenji is faster, but should be at least comparable.

As for Hosen, we was also able to repeatedly beat up and react to attacks from Sudo. I'm not sure where Sudo stands but isn't he comparable to Koenji at least? For his athleticism I mean although Koenji has proven himself physically superior. Maybe Hosen should also be subsonic? From Ayanokouji's statement, Hosen should be comparable to Manabu although it's unclear if he just talked about strength or overall physical abilities.
Running speed ≠ combat speed

Running speed ≠ combat speed
Yea, they should still have subsonic running speed. Actually wait, combat speed too. Ayanokouji upscales from Amaswa who is superhuman to FTE, so subsonic combat speed should apply to Manabu at least, not sure about Koenji and Hosen.

Last edited:
Shouldn't Ayanokoji have Peak human Ls because of the one time Hosen could not escape his grip (the scene where he tanked a knife)

Shouldn't Ayanokoji have Peak human Ls because of the one time Hosen could not escape his grip (the scene where he tanked a knife)

No. He doesnt really have lifting feats, he said his grip strength can reach 100kg and based on the LS chart thats Above Average Human. Unless Hosen has peak human LS feats that could bump Kouji

No. He doesnt really have lifting feats, he said his grip strength can reach 100kg and based on the LS chart thats Above Average Human. Unless Hosen has peak human LS feats that could bump Kouji

The thing is, Hosen could not move his hand even a inch and we are talking about a guy who was throwing around Sudo who is a basketball player

The thing is, Hosen could not move his hand even a inch and we are talking about a guy who was throwing around Sudo who is a basketball player
But for that to be Peak human you still have to make a scale because not only would be be jumping the 100kg statement he said, but he would also leap past Athletic Human Tier which would be too big of a jump without an explanation. Ryuuen throwing those poles and ladder during their fight could possibly get then bumped to peak human but it depends on the result

Back