• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the Elite Discussion Thread

Year 2 volume 9 came out. Not much physical feats, apart from kiyo being able to stay running on a treadmill for 30 minutes without being tired in the slightest. oh and also this:

“I was reminded again that my body had declined to the point where I couldn’t even compare it to when I first entered the school, since I’d hardly done any exercise voluntarily for the past two years. I’d come to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to raise the level of my physical abilities to some extent, if not to restore them to their previous state.”

He went to the gym with Ichinose so he might keep going to regain his physical abilities, which could give more feats for strength and stamina.

Year 2 volume 9 came out. Not much physical feats, apart from kiyo being able to stay running on a treadmill for 30 minutes without being tired in the slightest. oh and also this:

“I was reminded again that my body had declined to the point where I couldn’t even compare it to when I first entered the school, since I’d hardly done any exercise voluntarily for the past two years. I’d come to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to raise the level of my physical abilities to some extent, if not to restore them to their previous state.”
Nice
He went to the gym with Ichinose so he might keep going to regain his physical abilities, which could give more feats for strength and stamina.
This is good for his development. He seems to be taking his school life more serious as if he is preparing for something down the line.

I made a profile for Nagumo because he is underrated af. Anyways, I want to make a profile for Katsuragi, Tsukishiro, and Shiba next. Oh and I'll probably drop a CRT for Ryueen.

Last edited:
hello i want to ask something why yagami and ichika are only subsonic while manabu and nagumo are subsonic+

Neither of them should even be subsonic. Manabu or nagumo have subsonic feats
i understood and i want to ask one more thing, can't we scale the speed scaling for ayanokoji from shiba's fists if i remember correctly shiba's fists were faster than sound in the novel

i understood and i want to ask one more thing, can't we scale the speed scaling for ayanokoji from shiba's fists if i remember correctly shiba's fists were faster than sound in the novel
No. That was a sentence taken out of context by fans. You can hear a fist at low sounds. There wasn't anything that signified him being transonic from that punch. The verse peaks in subsonic

Interesting calc, I've seen some people pixel scale this feat to transonic and supersonic. I'll go check over it once I get home but for now, the characters that scale to Housen based on the OAA are:
Kouenji, Nanase, Utomiya and Ichika.
Nice, does Base Nanase scale to this or Boku Nanase? If Base Nanase scales to this, then WR students + Shiba + Tsuki should get bumped to Sub+ (since Boku Nanase gets a ×2 amp)

Any of the god tiers would obviously up scale (Ayanokouji, WR folks, and Likely Koenji)

Ryuenn and Albert should also scale. Sudo was able to grapple with him so he scales, and Horitika saw their figth
Agree

I'll leave y'all to add/edit the pages if you guys wish, since I am bad at it...

Interesting calc, I've seen some people pixel scale this feat to transonic and supersonic. I'll go check over it once I get home but for now, the characters that scale to Housen based on the OAA are:
Kouenji, Nanase, Utomiya and Ichika.
I doubt the verse scales higher than subsonic since most of the scales only reach it .

Last spam. But, no one in the verse except Tsukishiro and Shiba are comparable to Ayanokouji. So, they shouldn’t be on the page. Yagami and Ichika aren’t comparable to Ayanokouji. Volume 0 put an emphasis on that. So, we shouldn’t put it anymore.

Last spam. But, no one in the verse except Tsukishiro and Shiba are comparable to Ayanokouji. So, they shouldn’t be on the page. Yagami and Ichika aren’t comparable to Ayanokouji. Volume 0 put an emphasis on that. So, we shouldn’t put it anymore.
Agree

Feat
Yagami should be at least subsonic off this as well because he was able to do it without them realizing. At least street level because he broke multiple of their bones.

I want to ask. Is cote going back to street level? If so why hasn’t it happend yet.
Yes they are being descaled. And it hasn't happened because the thread is still open and we need to know everones exact scales before changing it, but for now the verse is descaled to street tier

9-C who are possibly 9-B
Ayanokouji
Tsukishiro and Shiba
Koenji

Characters who are 9-C
White Room Students (only reached a 5 in WR curriculum while Ayanokouji reached Beta curriculum)
Ryuuen
Housen
Albert
Manabu
Kanzaki
Sudo
Utomiya
Nanase
Ibuki
Kiryuin

10-A (Characters comparable to Ichizaki.)
Horikita

In my opinion "possibly 9-B" is best case scenario due to the lack of evidence rather than "likely" 9-B.

This is just my opinion, nothing concrete

9-C who are possibly 9-B
Ayanokouji
Tsukishiro and Shiba
Koenji

Characters who are 9-C
White Room Students (only reached a 5 in WR curriculum while Ayanokouji reached Beta curriculum)
Ryuuen
Housen
Albert
Manabu
Kanzaki
Sudo
Utomiya
Nanase
Ibuki
Kiryuin

Horikita

In my opinion "possibly 9-B" is best case scenario due to the lack of evidence rather than "likely" 9-B.

Makes sense but likely 9-B makes more sense as it’s basically confirmed that the verse should be Wall Level. They just haven’t shown the right qualifications.

also. What about Shiro and Yuki? I presume they’re street level as well. They don’t quite fall into the category of ryuen but they should also be above the 5th gen especially Shiro.

9-C who are possibly 9-B
Ayanokouji
Tsukishiro and Shiba
Koenji

Characters who are 9-C
Ryuuen
Housen
Albert
Manabu
Kanzaki
Sudo
Utomiya
Nanase
Ibuki
Kiryuin

Horikita

I agree with this. Koji should also have that elevator statement iirc

Back