• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the Elite: AP upgrade and Speed downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attack Potency Upgrade:
Ayanokouji stated in Y2V7: “Even if you went from 5 to 20 or even a 30, it’s meaningless because I am a 100”
*Ayanokouji should get bumped to 853 Kilojoules to ~ 1.3 Megajoules (Amasawa is stronger than Ibuki who dented a metal elevator which is 256 KJ)
*In his fight with Tsukishiro and Shiba, he rated them as 4 and 6 out of a scale of 10. Both these men were responsible for training the whiteroom 5th generation. Shiba left Amasawa with serious injuries that would leave a person almost unable to move according to Horikita and did the same thing to Yagami (who Amasawa has never defeated even once) once when he was a child. Yagami himself was scared to face Ayanokouji in a direct confrontation deep inside according to Amasawa in Y2V8.

*"Tsukishiro is said to have a score of 4 while Shiba has a score of 6, and I have learned that Shiba has better movement. My intuition tells me that Tsukishiro is above. He had always thought that he left his back at least capable, that is, Shiba, but it was the other way around... I'll take down Shiba in one hit, without letting him realize that I have noticed the difference in his abilities."

*He has said “other way around”, so it is plausible that Shiba might be the “4” and Tsukishiro would be the “6”. Either way, it adds validity to my claim.

Last edited:
Attack Potency Upgrade:
Ayanokouji stated in Y2V7: “Even if you went from 5 to 20 or even a 30, it’s meaningless because I am a 100”
*Ayanokouji should get bumped to 853 Kilojoules to ~ 1.3 Megajoules (Amasawa is stronger than Ibuki who dented a metal elevator which is 256 KJ)
*In his fight with Tsukishiro and Shiba, he rated them as 4 and 6 out of a scale of 10. Both these men were responsible for training the whiteroom 5th generation. Shiba left Amasawa with serious injuries that would leave a person almost unable to move according to Horikita and did the same thing to Yagami (who Amasawa has never defeated even once) once when he was a child. Yagami himself was scared to face Ayanokouji in a direct confrontation deep inside according to Amasawa in Y2V8.

*"Tsukishiro is said to have a score of 4 while Shiba has a score of 6, and I have learned that Shiba has better movement. My intuition tells me that Tsukishiro is above. He had always thought that he left his back at least capable, that is, Shiba, but it was the other way around... I'll take down Shiba in one hit, without letting him realize that I have noticed the difference in his abilities."

*He has said “other way around”, so it is plausible that Shiba might be the “4” and Tsukishiro would be the “6”. Either way, it adds validity to my claim.

Speed Downgrade:
Ayanokouji:

Ayanokouji blitzing Amasawa speed feat needs a recalc imo:
The calc assumes Amasawa is subsonic for “blitzing” Kushida, Horikita and Ibuki, but no scans are shown by said blogger for her being subsonic
—> To bump her up to subsonic we need to get approval from a calc group member that her speed blitzing scans really classify under subsonic/FTE, at the very least they’d know better (Make sure to mention the context and settings and stuff). Not only that, no CRT was even accepted for Amasawa or anyone in CoTE being subsonic, the mod just commented “this should work” by assuming Amasawa has subsonic perception.

—> Even if she gets subsonic for said feats, that would only be attack speed which doesn’t scale to reactions/perceptions. The rules guide on the reactions page already says that:

“Reaction speed has both a distance and a timeframe component, so all calculations that are completed for reaction speed cannot simply be a timeframe by itself. Do not randomly assume a 1 meter distance for each timeframe and use that speed for the reaction speed. Other way around, perception time is just a timeframe and by that not proportional to a speed value alone. Do not assume that a character with a certain speed will have a perception time of 1 meter divided by that speed. Such calculations need a feat that demonstrates perception time and a suitable distance determined from that feat.”

Basically, subsonic combat speed =/= subsonic perception unless a feat for her perception exists. Even if Amasawa scales to 34.3 m/s, we can’t just divide that by 1 and say she has 0.029s perception, which the blog is clearly guilty of doing so it’s a rule violation.

Amasawa and Yagami:
They can’t be scaled to Ayanokouji, simple as that, everyone in the verse who knows about these three can agree with that, heck there are some ANHS students (such as Hosen, Manabu, Koenji) who scale above them in terms of raw physical abilities.

Went through the same training regieme =/= Scales to each other.

I’d say we downgrade them to Peak Human to Superhuman by virtue of Amsawa being superior to Sudo, who has an A+ in Physical Abiltiies and defeated Housen in a tennis match.
obviously disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back