• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Classroom of the Elite Discussion Thread

How so? I used 34.3 since Ichika’s speed is 34.3. I didn’t get that off a calculation.
Calc stacking here would be u using 34.3 m/s because there is no evidence for Ichika slapping at FTE speed in this moment specifically (other calcs did the same n they were dismissed as calc stacking). I'll just wait for the calc members, it could get accepted idk

Calc stacking here would be u using 34.3 m/s because there is no evidence for Ichika slapping at FTE speed in this moment specifically (other calcs did the same n they were dismissed as calc stacking). I'll just wait for the calc members, it could get accepted idk
Oh I see. That’s weird as it isn’t a calc it’s a feat…?

Do you see any problems with the Tsukishiro one?
The low end seems fine since there r several evidences suggesting that timeframe. Plus reaction speeds can't very unlike combat speed, so it shouldn't be counted as calc stacking. I am iffy bout Sub+ n Transonic (Manabu only scales to Koji in Running Speed, nd the Transonic calc has yet to be revised) Did u try getting it evaluated?

Last edited:
The low end seems fine since there r several evidences suggesting that timeframe. Plus reaction speeds can't very unlike combat speed, so it shouldn't be counted as calc stacking. I am iffy bout Sub+ n Transonic (Manabu only scales to Koji in Running Speed, nd the Transonic calc has yet to be revised) Did u try getting it evaluated?
I thought Klol said it was fine? + A Calc group member accepted it as well. So, I don’t see that I need next? It’s not my calc.

If we somehow get Housen's calc to Sub+ or Ichika to Transonic, we can upgrade your calc
Now that’s calc stacking isn’t it?😭 if we upgrades Hosen calc to use on my calc. It’s calc stacking.

I only use transonic because he broke the sound barrier anything above that is calc stacking.

Calc stacking is when a calculation is used to justify the results of another calculation, but that doesn’t apply to feats and statements.

🎉🎊🍾👏🥂
Are you saying that the calculations are also not feats? Plus that is not even what I am trying to say.

Y'all can see why these calcs got rejected. It's cuz they used 34.3 m/s (btw the characters r way above baseline subsonic, even then the calc member didn't allow them to use 34.3 m/s)

Are you saying that the calculations are also not feats? Plus that is not even what I am trying to say.

Y'all can see why these calcs got rejected. It's cuz they used 34.3 m/s (btw the characters r way above baseline subsonic, even then the calc member didn't allow them to use 34.3 m/s)
(In the Senju one. Klol himself said that the main issue was that the speed. It was the fact, that cloudyagami assumed the distance between them was 1cm. Which, they assumed. Not, directly the speed "Even, if he is subsonic)

(The takemichi dodges kick is currently accepted on the vsbw tokyo revengers page. So, I dont really know)

(The Kakucho one and I quote DMUA said "
The subsonic scaling doesn't really seem to be solid Like, his movements are kinda blurry and they're presented to be fast but extrapolating that to say he has subsonic reactions in terms of an unrelated feat doesn't sit well with me I'd just stick to peak human or superhuman timeframes" This means the scaling for speed just wasn't solid enough. We dont have to worry about that with Ichika tho, Since we know she's FTE with statements.)

(In the Senju one. Klol himself said that the main issue was that the speed. It was the fact, that cloudyagami assumed the distance between them was 1cm. Which, they assumed. Not, directly the speed "Even, if he is subsonic)
That is a conditional statement, it doesn't necessarily mean that he accepted Cloud using 34.3 m/s. If anything he later says "That doesn't tell me anything about the 1 cm assumption nor the Subsonic assumption. " indicating that he doesn't accept it. Even Armochompy is questioning why Cloud used 34.3 m/s for South's attack speed. Btw South is Supersonic+ in the wiki, even then he wasn't allowed to use 34.3 m/s. The reason for that is because there is no evidence that his attack was FTE in that panel specifically. Similarly, there is no evidence that Ichika outright slapped Nanase at FTE speeds.

(The Kakucho one and I quote DMUA said "
The subsonic scaling doesn't really seem to be solid Like, his movements are kinda blurry and they're presented to be fast but extrapolating that to say he has subsonic reactions in terms of an unrelated feat doesn't sit well with me I'd just stick to peak human or superhuman timeframes" This means the scaling for speed just wasn't solid enough. We dont have to worry about that with Ichika tho, Since we know she's FTE with statements.)
Both Angry n Kakucho r supersonic in the wiki...Angry having direct FTE feats as well. Corbin even explained how Angry dissapeared from the character's sight

Anyway, Imma leave it to the calc members. If they accept 34.3 m/s in your calc, it is good for us.

Last edited:
I thought you were referring to your calc. I don't have problems with the 'slight delay' calc
Sorry. What I'm saying is that. I thought that breaking of the sound barrier. I used transonic reaction speeds because they broke the sound barrier. They accepted the Ayanokouji blitzing ichika because Ichika went faster than the eye. In, my case. I used transonic reaction speed because shiba went faster than sound. I'm also not calc stacking because If I was I would use Supersonic reaction speeds.

Sorry. What I'm saying is that. I thought that breaking of the sound barrier. I used transonic reaction speeds because they broke the sound barrier. They accepted the Ayanokouji blitzing ichika because Ichika went faster than the eye. In, my case. I used transonic reaction speed because shiba went faster than sound. I'm also not calc stacking because If I was I would use Supersonic reaction speeds.
Ur using a combat speed feat to justify reaction speed (there was a CotE downgrade thread exactly for this reasons). Anyway, I don't particularly disagree with u usin transonic timeframe since there are some arguments for Tsuki' reaction speed scaling to Shiba/Tsuki's combat speed.

Ur using a combat speed feat to justify reaction speed (there was a CotE downgrade thread exactly for this reasons). Anyway, I don't particularly disagree with u usin transonic timeframe since there are some arguments for Tsuki' reaction speed scaling to Shiba/Tsuki's combat speed.
Yea there was a thread but overall the subsonic + scale wasn’t taken down. So, 🤷‍♂️ I think it’s fine.

Fr we lucky CotE downgrade threads die out so quick.

Btw can anyone recalc the Housen feat? I think u can get the distance higher🐐
What staff do we ask to get the shiba stuff accepted? I thought it would be considering Klol and A calc group member agreed with it.

Can someone change Ayanokouji's Supersonic reasoning because him blitzing Ichika is not Supersonic (yet ^^) and add reasoning behind his Wall Level rating, ig he stated that he can make a hole in the elevator should he enough.

New koji matchup.

image-4.png

Back