• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with stealth mastery and resistance to fear manipulation since Kouji himself said he doesn't know what fear even and let ryuuen try to prove if he can make him feel fear and he failed.

I disagree with power mimicry because it's not combat applicable and Kouji has the highest level of martial arts in the LN so i don't think he would copy an inferior fighting style.

I disagree with Instinctive Action because that seems to be more reaction time based since Koujis has better reaction time. If he would have said something around the lines of "my body reacted on its on" or "i didn't see the attack but my body instinctively reacted".

Nice CRT btw we need more people do things like this because i feel kouji is missing alot of his abilities

I disagree with power mimicry because it's not combat applicable and Kouji has the highest level of martial arts in the LN so i don't think he would copy an inferior fighting style.
Makes sense.

I disagree with Instinctive Action because that seems to be more reaction time based since Koujis has better reaction time. If he would have said something around the lines of "my body reacted on its on" or "i didn't see the attack but my body instinctively reacted".
Yeah, I just read the whole scene again and it seems to be reaction based. The anime backs up your claim since Koji saw the attack incoming

Nice CRT btw we need more people do things like this because i feel kouji is missing alot of his abilities
Thanks. To be honest I agree, the verse doesn't seem to have many active supporters apart from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back